The Borrowed Girl - Cover

The Borrowed Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 4 - DCI Griffin on the trail of kidnappers. Or is there something else involved in the strange disappearance of Rebecca Harrison?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   girl   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The pub that D.C.I. Griffin and PC Johnson wandered into was one of those loosely organized affairs with owners more interested in their own booze and budding romances to be much concerned about correct tallies or delivering prompt service.

Still, the draft was quite varied and the atmosphere was jovial and calming at the same time. He was half expecting his attractive female subordinate to be regaling him with dreadful stories of her departed spouse's transgressions but found that they spent more time talking about his own wife wasting away inside a depressing mental institution a prisoner of her own fragile mind and his accelerated inability to cope with it all. In a way he was glad because he had not discussed the particulars of his situation with anyone other than the doctors and he felt a lot better knowing someone else had a least a suspicion of the pain he kept inside.

When he finally came around to the subject of her own problems at home, he found that she was able to laugh at her disappeared spouse leaving her with a small child and a mountain of bills to pay on a PC's wages. She admitted that of late she was sort of hoping he would "hit the road" just to give her respite from his constant accusing look for working so much overtime. The simple fact was that he was a lazy sod and it was her employment that kept them afloat grated on her nerves at times but she had adjusted to it and hoped he would eventually lose his overwhelming interest in sports and chasing after the young girls he found easy marks when he was in University.

It fact, it was her eighteen year old niece Roxanne who told her that the scoundrel had hit on her just the past Christmas and managed to damage her undies with his misfiring mischievous and impudent rod when she was indisposed in the upstairs bathroom. He had begged her for silence and she felt guilty for not telling her favorite Aunt Tessie at the time. Now that he was in a deserter from marriage status, she decided the story needed to be told. It only confirmed PC Johnson's suspicions that her initially adored partner in life was a busted flush and not worthy of rehabilitation if he ever showed up on her doorstep ever again.

The pub which was notoriously unpretentious did a fairly decent fish and chips and they both needed the stabilizing influence of solid food to absorb the several pints of nicely blended ale furnished as a local treat and consumed with happy banter.

As the noise in the pub grew with the addition of several groups of sports fans, D.C.I. Griffin noticed his companion was forced to almost ride his thigh as a heavy-set blonde matron squeezed in on the bench on her other side. He certainly didn't mind but the introduction of heated female flesh in close contact with his sex-deprived body caused him to become noticeably aroused with tented trousers that were difficult to disguise.

PC Johnson tried her best not to stare at the obvious erection but she was in a state of flux due to not having sexual relations with her disinterested spouse for the past several months. Since she was a normal female with hungers of her own, the situation seemed ripe for some relaxation time except for the fact that her pub partner was actually her superior and it would be unprofessional for her to spread her legs for her immediate supervisor whilst on a case together.

She was certain he was probably groping with the same ethical problem but they were quite on fire with obvious mutual desire and the long ride back into the central city after too many rounds of ale was equally as distasteful.

Tessie was astonished to hear the sound of her own voice making an almost impossible suggestion.

"Sir, I know I am to drive you back into the headquarters this evening but I feel I have had too much to drink and perhaps we should book accommodations for the night upstairs. It will allow us to have our sleep and be on the job refreshed in the morning."

D.C.I. Griffin was startled because he was almost about to suggest the same thing to his assistant. However, he was going to couch it in terms of being certain they had separate rooms to eliminate any chance of being taken for sexually harassing his subordinate. The fact that she had suggested it meant he could just ask for a room and hope for the best outcome leaving it entirely up to PC Johnson to set the agenda. The barkeep's spouse winked at him when he made the arrangements and whispered a bawdy remark in his ear about PC Johnson's impressive boobs. He did his best to look disgusted but he was in complete agreement and couldn't wait until he could inspect them bared to the world and offered for some tender loving care. He really didn't mind that Tessie was in uniform because it stimulated him to rock-hard determination. In fact, he planned to ask her to keep her regulation shoes and stockings and cap on when he had her suitably positioned under his friendly weapon. He wondered if she would be agreeable so some spirited discipline on her cheeks just to make the rear entry memorable.

He followed her swaying hips up the narrow staircase and heard a few hoots and whistles from the customers down below all in a good mood after the local team had won the evening's hard fought match. As soon as they entered the room, she spun around and kissed him with a ferocity that surprised him. His own spouse had never been one to initiate sexual contact and he was too much the gentleman to try to persuade her into more exciting interplay. It was difficult to discern which of them was in control. Tessie knew what she wanted and made no bones about using her mouth and her hand to get him into position without delay. She was already into her orgasm when he realized that he had been pumping her tight vaginal channel for several minutes with a sense of complete release. It wasn't the time to play with her backside or request some spanking activities but he could tell from the way she reacted to his finger buried in her pretty little star that she would be up for it with great enthusiasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.