Emily - Cover

Emily

Copyright© 2014 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 1: Home for the summer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Home for the summer - Sometimes, the girl next door is the one, and parents can surprise you when they approve. Please note the codes. If parents watching children and vice versa bothers you, this is a good story to skip. Otherwise, enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The end of Spring Quarter couldn't have come sooner. My freshman year, and I already had a D in Geology I. Fucking rocks. I mean, who cares? The only good thing to come this spring was the latest news about Emily. Emily's doc still wasn't saying, but Alma told me he was smiling on their last visit. After weeks of work, Emily had earned that smile.

That Saturday afternoon when I got home I tossed my bags, except for the small one with a change of clothes, in the hall and walked through the living room into the garden. I knew Mom and Dad were out of town until tomorrow, so I kept going to the gate between our yard and Emily's garden. Joseph looked up and smiled when I closed the gate behind me, but I put my finger to my lips before he could speak. Emily's wheelchair on the deck at the shallow end of the pool and the choppy water told me Emily was well into her afternoon workout. She was kicking as hard as she could, her eyes shut tight, her arms extended to Alma. A one-in-a-million surfing accident. Hell, probably one in ten million, but it had happened to Emily on her first time out.

I stripped to my boxers, waved to Joseph, and eased myself into the water. A couple of steps and I was behind Alma, my hands on her hips. I pressed myself against her bottom in greeting. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Joseph watching. He gave me a thumbs up. I slid my arms around Alma under her breasts and shushed her before she could speak, kissed her, and held her against me as we watched Emily kick. After a moment I patted her shoulder and moved around beside her and extended my arms. When Alma let go I took Emily's hands and Alma stepped back.

Emily opened her eyes when she felt her mother release her.

"Daniel!"

She pulled herself to me and released my hands and hugged me as hard as she could, a warm wet wriggle, and tried to clasp her legs around me. She made it, if only for a moment.

"Daniel!"

She pressed her cheek against me, then kissed me once, twice, and again on the other cheek, and once more, but quick and light, on my lips. I hugged her and held her, one hand on her bottom to hold her up, the other around her back as I kissed her on the lips and cheek.

"Did you see me? Did you?"

She was irresistible, like a little kid, not the high school senior she was. I laughed.

"I sure did, Emily. Looking good!"

Over Emily's shoulder I saw Alma smiling and nodding. I squeezed Emily's bottom and she hugged me as hard as she could while her mom stifled a giggle.

Emily brushed her lips against mine and pulled herself closer. I felt her lips against my ear.

"Remember Christmas?"

I did. I could feel myself harden as I remembered.

"Tell you a secret?"

She wriggled again in my arms and I stiffened some more. She giggled.

"I still work."

I rubbed her bottom.

"You gonna show me?"

Emily's giggle was my answer. She followed the giggle up with a squeeze. In return, I pulled her harder against me. After a moment I lowered Emily into the water and handed her back to Alma. I gave Alma's rear end a pat in farewell, sloshed to the steps and grabbed a towel on my way over to sit beside Joseph. He eyed my semi-erection.

"Is that for Alma or for Emily?"

I laughed.

"Both, I think, Joseph. Remember Christmas?"

Emily's dad smiled. Adjusted himself.

"Yes, I do."

I stayed for dinner, Chinese delivered from my favorite Szechuan place. Alma said it was in honor of my return from school.

"Can Daniel help me with my shower tonight, Mom?"

I looked at Emily. She winked. Alma smiled.

"Daniel?"

"It would be my honor, milady," I said as I took Emily's hand and raised it to my lips, turned it, and kissed her palm. Emily stretched as far as she could and stroked my cheek.

"Off you go, you two, and mind the turns." Joseph had taken to this joke in the weeks since Emily's accident. Everyone was too tired of it to groan.

Emily was getting her strength and balance back but she was still unsteady enough that she needed the wheelchair for almost everything, so I rolled her down the hall to the large bathroom her parents had built when they remodeled the far end of the house. "Getting ready for our old age," they said.

"Toilet first?"

"Yeah."

I braked her chair beside the toilet and removed the footrests. It was taking a chance, but Emily is slender and she was making enough progress so I skipped the gait belt. I helped Emily shrug off her robe, braced myself, back straight, and pivoted her up and over to the toilet seat. I moved over to the sink while she did her business.

"OK, Daniel, your turn."

I stripped. There's no way to help someone in a wheelchair in the shower without getting wet yourself. In our case, of course, it was an extra pleasure, and my appreciation of Emily was pretty obvious when I helped her back into the chair and rolled her into the shower area. Her wheelchair is waterproof but Emily hates it, so we use the teak shower bench instead. One more transfer, and this time my erection brushed Emily's breasts. She giggled and ran her palm up my cock and cupped my balls with her other hand. She looked up at me and grinned.

"Me first."

God bless the inventor of the tankless water heater, I thought, as I soaped Emily's hair, rinsed, and repeated with conditioner. From there it was all downhill, so to speak, and all fun, as I soaped her up and rinsed her off with the hand spray. She wriggled and cooed when I got to all the good parts, and she began panting after I hung up the spray and knelt between her legs. I knew all the right spots. Emily had taught me well and Annie had given me a post-graduate education on the finer points, so Emily didn't stand a chance as my tongue and fingers turned her wriggles to shakes and squirms and her "Ah ah ah ah," signaled her end. Her goofy smile after a minute or two said I'd done pretty well. Emily's glance at my persistent boner made me even harder, and she reached out her hand.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.