Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

65: Prom

Coming of Age Sex Story: 65: Prom - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Of course, word that Jen and Court were "doing without" until prom got back before I did. My girlfriends decided it would be a great idea for me, too. But they were going to do their best to tease me. We all came back home on Sunday night because Mom and Dad had to go to work on Monday. But it was spring break for the rest of us and I was looking forward to a date with each of my loving girlfriends. Well, they were loving, all right. It started with Rhonda and Samantha showing up for lunch on Monday.

When we were all planning dates this week, the two had told me in no uncertain terms that it was time to go riding. The snow was off the ground but it was a little muddy. I warned them that we'd need to take it easy on the horses so they didn't slip. It would be their first time out this spring, too. I was kind of figuring on riding double with each of them, but Jingo wanted to go, too. His leg had shown no signs of lameness all spring, so I was pretty confident he was fine as long as he wasn't overworked. I wrapped his forelegs. I wasn't going to be running barrels with him. I also wasn't going to be holding a cuddly girl in my arms as we rode through the woods.

Well, it was fun anyway. It was good to be on the horses. Princess was a little skittish, but it was obvious she loved Samantha. I swear that Rhonda spent half the ride leaning over the horn just hugging Gypsy's neck. As for Jingo ... I just looped the reins over the horn and didn't even bother to try to steer him. He took to the trails like the old pro he was and had his nose in either Princess' or Gypsy's butt the whole time we were out. Smart thinking, old man.

When we got back to the barn, we each had a horse to rub down and love. I checked Jingo's right foreleg and it was just as cool as the rest of him. I rubbed him down with liniment anyway. I didn't want him to come up lame again and I knew that if I didn't stay ahead of it, he'd always be at risk. The thing is that if a horse thinks he's getting special attention to one leg, he'll start favoring it, just to keep getting the attention. That's why I wrapped both his forelegs before the ride. He wasn't sure which one was supposed to hurt. The liniment was a good analgesic, so I used it on all four legs. He was pretty pleased. A squeal from Sam and I jumped out of the stall. She was standing in the aisle stripped to the waist.

"Tick! I think I have a tick. Brian, look for a tick!" It was hard to look at anything but her tits. It was awfully early in the season for ticks but I looked at her back and where her bra straps had been. I didn't find anything. I finally got around to 'examining' her breasts. There was no sign of a tick. "Is that a tick?"

"Honey, that's your nipple."

"Oh. It hurts. Kiss it and make it better."

"Sam..." she pulled my head to her breast and I forgot what I was going to say.

"Maybe I have a tick," Rhonda said. I looked up. She was standing there with her shirt unbuttoned and no bra on.

"Ronnie..."

"You should at least check," she said. Oh god! I just don't get it. I abso-fucking-lutely love Samantha's breasts. I die when Jen and Court push their nipples at me. Liz and I can just sit naked together and stare at each other until we come. Rose ... There are no words to describe Rose. She is simply awe-inspiring. And those are the girls my own age. Toss in Donna, who had recently asked me to touch her bare breasts, and Elaine whose freckles I still counted instead of sheep at night. But whenever I so much as caught a glimpse of Rhonda's perfect little mounds, I nearly passed out. It wasn't just a physical reaction to her sex. It was like my heart climbed out of my throat. When she let her shirt slip down off her shoulders and exposed her breasts to me, I nearly passed out. Eventually, I remembered to breathe again.

I walked all the way around Rhonda, dutifully looking at her entire torso and spending an inordinate amount of time just looking at her breasts. I shook my head.

"I don't see any ticks," I sighed.

"He likes your breasts better than mine," Rhonda said to Sam.

"Hey! What makes you think that? That's not true!" I said.

"You kissed hers to make them better," Rhonda pouted.

"Oh, I'll happily kiss yours, too," I said. "But I don't think anything could make them any better." I bent to the task at once and took one precious nipple in my mouth and then the other, licking around the hard little point and sucking just a little. Rhonda let out a sigh that was almost a moan.

"Oooh. I felt that in my little toe." She surprised me then and turned to Samantha who was grinning and watching us without having put her shirt back on. Rhonda hugged Sam and lifted her lips for a kiss. I thought I was used to seeing two girls kiss, but even though I'd seen Rhonda and Donna kiss, watching her with Samantha was a whole new experience. My boner threatened the seams in my jeans. "It's too bad you can't take care of things for Brian," she whispered to our girlfriend. "But if poor Jennifer and Courtney are denying themselves till prom, it wouldn't be right for Brian not to wait." Both girls turned to put their shirts back on, covering those precious mammaries. I noticed that neither one bothered with a bra or t-shirt.

"I wish you were sixteen so you could help me out a little," Sam said.

"Come on home with me," Rhonda said. "We might be able to talk Donna into helping a little." The two girls walked out of the barn while I tried to figure out what had just happened.


Tuesday, Liz got her satisfaction but left me high and dry. I was pretty sure Jennifer and Courtney had specifically said they didn't expect me to abstain the entire month until prom. What the heck was going on? On Wednesday, Elaine was home on spring break and I was sure we were going to do something because we so seldom saw each other. We cooked. We cooked whole bunches of stuff and she showed me that since I was having trouble sometimes having meals ready in the evening that I could make an entire dinner, freeze it, and have it ready to go on demand. She was very careful about what we cooked to freeze, though. Not everything was good that way. But meatloaf, lasagna, and a bunch of down-home, Indiana casseroles could be made in advance and be thawed the night before I knew I had a tough day ahead. We had a good time and we kissed a lot, but aside from a little petting, our hands were usually occupied with food.

Thursday, Cassie and Donna showed up after lunch and we headed straight for the barn. Neither of them had riding boots, so it was bareback pads on Gypsy and Princess. I told Jingo he could play in the field, but I wasn't going to ride him a second day this week. Donna was comfortable getting up on Gypsy by herself, but Cassie wanted to ride double on Princess. Well, this would be interesting, but I wasn't really going to relieve any sexual energy this way. Donna sometimes got a little daring, but usually only when one of the other girls started something. She was a lot like Rhonda in more ways than her looks. The main difference was that when Donna actually got involved in something, she got genuinely turned on. The only thing I'd found that started Rhonda's engine was giving her a foot rub. And Cassie ... well, she still liked to hold hands and have friendly kisses, but even though we'd been out twice more, she was reserved. I honestly think she might have been afraid that if she gave in to a passionate kiss, that was tantamount to fucking, getting pregnant, and going to hell—all at once. I'm not sure which one she was most afraid of. Regardless, I'd promised her, her father, and myself that I'd never push her to do something she wasn't ready for or didn't want.

"Brian, what's it like?" Cassie asked as she sat in front of me with Princess' gentle walk hardly jarring us.

"Um ... you'll have to be more specific, Cass. What is what like?"

"I don't know. Being grown up. Having a girlfriend. Doing stuff. Together."

"Gosh. That didn't make the question any easier. You are my girlfriend and we do stuff together. Doesn't that give you an idea?"

"We go to a ballet or a movie and usually we hold hands. It's nice, but I know you do stuff with your other girlfriends that is more ... sexy. What's it like? Will it last? Does it get boring? Do you get confused about who you're with?"

"That sounds like your dad talking."

"Sort of. He's mentioned it before."

"I'll bet." I paused to collect my thoughts. Princess was following Gypsy with no guidance. I handed the reins to Cassie and then wrapped my arms around her to hold her. "Do you remember the very first time we held hands?" I asked. She nodded. "I remember thinking, 'this is my friend Cassie's first time at a party and she's scared.' I was scared the year before. It was my first time at a party and I wasn't even sure why I'd been invited. Either Whitney or Rachel held my hand almost all the time. Joanne told me once that holding hands was way more intimate than having my arm around a girl. When my arms are around you, like they are now, it's really just me pulling at you."

"How about now?" she asked as she leaned back against me and put her right hand over mine on her stomach. She held the reins in her left hand, but Princess didn't need any guiding. She was five feet behind Gypsy and just plodding along.

"Yes. That's more intimate. But you see? You became part of it. You put your hand on mine to hold it to you and leaned back into me. And I love the smell of your hair."

"Coconut."

"Just want to eat you up. When I took your hand the first time, I thought it was all me and it was no more than just putting an arm around your shoulder. But then we got drinks and you immediately took my hand again. All of a sudden, I knew we were each touching the other because we liked that intimacy. I don't think my feet touched the ground the rest of the day."

"What I remember most was that they locked us in a closet and I asked you to kiss me."

"It was pretty clumsy, but I was mighty happy to comply."

"But what does bringing out all those old memories have to do with the questions? I ... don't want to relive when I ran away from you."

"Shh. We were kids and we were in over our heads. But that's what I'm talking about. Yes, I do more with some of my girlfriends and less with others. With some, it's like that first time holding hands. Every time we do it, we're walking on air. With some, it's like being thrown into the deep end of the pool and told to swim for your life." Cassie giggled.

"Liz!" I had to laugh a little, too. But Liz wasn't the only one I felt out of my depth with. It was Samantha's pussy I craved to lick. And Courtney. And Jennifer. And I sincerely hoped no one knew about what Rose and I did. Or did after we didn't. Or something.

"I'm not going to respond to that. For all I'll ever tell you, Liz and I don't do anything you and I don't do."

"Okay. I'm just not ready for anything rumor has it you and Liz do."

"She's not sixteen yet," I reminded her.

"When I go to English class, I sit in the same seat she had the period before. Let's put it this way: It keeps me warm." We laughed. Cassie fussed around and then pulled her shirt out of her pants, pulling my hand under it to hold her bare tummy. She leaned back into me again and I could feel her trembling. "I don't want to be a bad girl, but sometimes I just want to have it all, you know?"

"Yeah. Actually, I do know."

"I can feel you. Just riding here with your hand on my tummy, I could feel you get hard against my butt. I think, other girlfriends would do something with that. I'm not sure exactly what, but I know my ... privates ... get really damp and I ... usually ... you know. We're not supposed to, but I touch myself."

"Cassie, I promised not to encourage you to do things that are against your religion, but I can't think of any place in the Bible that it says, 'Don't play with yourself.' Can you?"

"Wouldn't make a difference. I do it anyway."

"So don't feel guilty about it. And you know what? That's really what it's like. Whether I'm with you or with Jennifer and Courtney or with Rhonda or anyone else, I don't feel guilty about it. I feel happy that this beautiful, loving girl in my arms wants to be with me. And whatever we do or don't do, it's because we're happy when we're together."

Cassie moaned.

"Kiss me?" she asked.

She leaned into my arms and I kissed her—tenderly at first, and then with an increasing passion. Cassie made it obvious that she wanted a kiss with intent. Then she made her intent known as she pushed my hand up from her tummy to her breast. It was small and delicate, encased in a lacy bra. I found the point where her nipple hardened against the confining fabric and softly rubbed it with my thumb. Our kiss finally came raggedly to an end and she pulled my hand out of her shirt. She sighed.

"Was that an approved kiss on our date?" I asked, still panting a little.

"Oh. This isn't actually a date. I'm just riding with some friends at your house. I'd never behave like that on a date!"


Friday was a long day. Rhonda came for breakfast after she finished her route and cuddled with me in the big chair when Mom and Dad went to work. I'm pretty sure we dozed off for a while, but we didn't make a move to go to bed.

"We were pretty naughty this week, weren't we," Rhonda whispered in my ear. A shiver and gooseflesh went down my whole right side. "We teased you."

"You organized all this, didn't you?" I sighed. "I thought Jennifer and Courtney said they didn't want me to do what they're doing."

"Don't worry. It was temporary. You'll understand soon."

"Rhonda? Would you just stay here and hold me like this for the rest of the day? I feel so peaceful and calm when you hold me."

"Maybe your head does," she laughed, wiggling her butt against me. "I don't think everything is peaceful and calm yet. I can only probably stand another hour or two with that poking me down there. Remember. Just be patient and don't do anything yet today. You only have two girlfriends to go."

So, I was going to be teased by all my girlfriends who could get to me. Tonight was going to be a challenge. Rose always wanted us to build to just short of our climax and then hold it there all night. We'd talk in the morning and both have our orgasms in our own rooms. I wondered how that was going to work. Maybe there would be no morning phone call and I'd be working out with Whitney Saturday morning with my cock leading all my moves.


"Take me parking where you took me after my birthday," Rose whispered in my ear. We'd gone skating and held each other close all evening, but even stopping to have a hot dog and Coke, you can't skate more than a couple hours without getting tired of it. It wasn't even ten yet and going to park and make out with Rose was really, really appealing. We found the abandoned farm drive and since we were in the truck, it was no problem to cross the little ditch they'd cleaned out.

Rose locked her door and I locked mine.

"Can we just assume that if it is legal for two sixteen-year-olds to do then we can do it?" Rose asked. I sat up straight in my seat.

"Rose? I don't know if you are aware of it, but Jen and Court are abstaining from orgasms until I take them to prom. That's pretty bizarre to me, but apparently I'm supposed to do that, too. I don't know if I can go that far with you and not ... um ... come."

"Oh, poor sweetheart. I don't expect you to not come."

"But..."

"Everybody lied to you, Brian. They didn't tease you and keep you from coming all week for Jen and Court. They did it for me."

"Rose, that's ... really devious."

"Yes, but I knew we'd be out here making out tonight—though I didn't think about doing it in the truck. I thought we might lay down the seats in the station wagon, but this seat is nice and big. I knew we'd be here and you'd think I was going to tease you all night and send you home hard. I knew that wasn't going to happen, so I asked the girls to make you hard all week and not let you come so that when we get naked here in the truck—and I mean naked, Brian—and when you put your throbbing hard cock between my big breasts and slide up and down that it will be like it is when we do it on the phone. You won't be able to contain yourself and neither will I. You'll push your cock between my tits and start coming, splashing me in the chin and then filling my mouth with your semen. Can you do that with me, Brian?"

I might have passed out. Naked? Cock? Tits? Mouth? My legs were clamped together and I was reciting the periodic table of elements trying to not have an eruption as Rose spoke to me.

"Brian? Brian? Are you okay?"

"I love you, Rose," I whimpered.

"I know. That's why I want you to have ... all of me. But most of all, I want you to have my boobs as a nesting place for your cock. We've talked about it on the phone. I want it to happen, Brian. Kiss me. Kiss me like your lover."

The seat of the pickup is bigger than the backseat of the station wagon, but it would have been roomier with the folded down seats. Made no difference. When I kissed Rose, there was a commitment to make love in any way except penetration and within the confines of the truck for the next two hours. And I'd decided that it was time to ask Mom and Dad for a new and later curfew.

Rose had dressed for the occasion and it seemed like there was just a couple quick zips to get her blouse and skirt off. She always had her breasts encased in a strong bra so they didn't bounce so hard they hurt, but when her skirt came off, there were no panties to obstruct my view of her perfect little slit. She'd opted for a clean straight strip of hair from right at the top of her slit for about an inch and a half that was about half an inch wide. It was like an arrow pointing at the pearly gates. As soon as my shirt and pants were off, she led my hands to the front clasp on her bra and with a flick of the fingers, her incredible breasts were hanging free. She kept kissing me as she dragged my briefs down over my rock-hard cock and for the first time took it in her hands.

"Oh, god!" I cried. It was a near thing, but she dropped my cock like a hot potato and the immediate urge to come abated. It wouldn't take long, though. I tried to catch my breath as I watched her rummage in the large purse she'd carried tonight. She could have about anything in it. In fact, she tossed a towel on the seat and pulled a small bottle out of the bag.

"The towel's so we can clean up. One or more of us is going to be a mess soon," she grinned. I chuckled and Rose became serious all of a sudden. "Brian, don't struggle to hold back. I don't expect you to last when we do this the first time. I don't even want you to. I want you to feel it and lose yourself in the feeling. Just let it go ... or come. Okay?" I nodded mutely as she poured a dab of oil on the front of her chest and rubbed it into her cleavage. Just watching that was almost enough to set me off. Wow! "Brian, may I have your explicit permission to guide your hard cock between my oily breasts and make you come?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.