Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

49: New Job

Coming of Age Sex Story: 49: New Job - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I knew what would happen, of course. I wore underwear to bed. I wasn't really asleep yet when they crept into 'my' room and crawled into bed with me, one on either side. I felt a lot of bare flesh against me and knew they'd shed the cute little nighties I'd seen them in at bedtime. I hoped they at least kept their panties on.

"My darlings, we need to talk," I whispered.

"Okay."

"Can we talk while you rub my bare titties with your hand?" Courtney asked, making sure my hand was right where she wanted it.

"No," I said, pulling my hands away from them. They sat up realizing for the first time that I was serious. "First of all, I didn't give you permission to crawl naked into bed with me."

"Yes, but we're home. Living together," Jennifer protested.

"No. Your mother invited me to stay in the guest room for the summer. She didn't invite me to 'live with you.' And sweetheart, you know it's not safe to crawl in bed with me. I don't usually wear anything to bed."

"That's okay," Courtney said happily. "I'm sixteen."

"Yeah, but I'm not. The rules hold, no matter where we are."

"I thought we'd have fun while you were here this summer," Courtney pouted as she got out of bed.

"I hope we will," I said. "But not at the price of betraying Anna's trust. We just need to play by the rules."

"I don't think there will be any playing. Come on, Jen. I know when I'm not wanted."

"Court, may I have a kiss from my girlfriend before you go off to sleep?"

"I don't think so," she said and stormed out of the room. Jen got out of the bed and stood looking at me a moment.

"May I have a goodnight kiss, Brian?"

"Of course you can, sweetheart." She leaned over me, lightly dragging her nipples across my arm.

"I'm sorry," she said after a restrained kiss. "I'll talk to her."

"If you want to, but she needs to talk to me. Just tell her I love her."

"Do you?" I nodded, not knowing if she could see me. "Do you love me?"

"I love you, Jennifer. Sleep well."


I had a pretty restless night alone in my bed with my thoughts. I didn't expect our talk to end so poorly. At four-thirty, I was wide awake.

"Good morning, love," I whispered. "Hope you and Donna got more sleep last night than I did. Can you help me figure out what to do about this? I know you're busy with your papers. Ride carefully. I love you."

By the time I'd finished my little impromptu prayer to my goddess Rhonda, I was dressed, had my teeth brushed and was standing in the kitchen. Bread. That was always a good way to start a conversation.

By seven-thirty my loaves were in the oven and by eight o'clock Anna was standing behind me waiting for them to come out.

"Am I really going to wake up each morning to the smell of fresh baked bread?" she sighed.

"Maybe not every morning. But I hope you don't mind it too much. It helps me think."

"Lots to think about?"

"It's a whole new world."

"Where are my lazy daughters?"

"I haven't heard from them this morning. I think they might be a little mad at me."

"They'll get over it as long as you don't put too much distance between you."

"Huh?"

"I expected something like last night and had a stern motherly lecture all prepared. Imagine my surprise when I reached your door and heard you taking the words out of my mouth. You did well, Brian." Damn! Anna knew about them coming in. She didn't seem to be mad at us. I breathed a little sigh of relief and pulled the bread out of the oven. I handed a slice to Anna and poured her a cup of coffee.

"I hope you aren't too upset with us," I said.

"No. I believe you will act according to the agreement, but I also know that gives you a lot of freedom that I'd rather not be around for. And I'm not sure what being sixteen has to do with it. However, I won't always be hanging around. I don't stay at home just to keep my children—all three of you—frustrated." Huh? Was she saying what I thought she was saying? "For instance, I have a hair appointment at ten. I'm sure I'll be gone until noon." She stood and took another cup of coffee and slice of bread with her as she went to her room. "Hot chocolate, by the way. They always wake up in a better mood when there's hot chocolate."


They stumbled out of their room at about a quarter past nine. I'd considered taking bread and hot chocolate to them in bed, but decided that going into their room wasn't a good idea right now. They could be doing anything together and I didn't want to interrupt. Especially if it meant they'd be in a better mood when they emerged. I did have everything ready to respond to their entrance with as little difficulty as possible. Alerted by the toilet flushing, I had the milk heating and the first round of toast up before they dragged themselves in. I put the plates in front of them before they could say anything.

"Good morning, my darling girlfriends. I have hot chocolate almost ready." I sure wasn't expecting the response I got.

"Really?" Courtney cried. As in really cried. She ran across the room and threw her arms around me. She just hugged me and cried against my chest. Jennifer stepped up beside us and smiled at me. She offered her lips and I leaned over Court to give her a little peck. She took over stirring the hot chocolate as Courtney continued to hug and cry. I saw Anna at the kitchen door. I wasn't sure if that was a proud smile or a smirk. She disappeared and I heard her call from the front door.

"I have an appointment. See you at noon." I heard the door shut and Anna's car leave. Wait a minute? A hair appointment on a National Holiday? Since the Fourth was on the weekend, most businesses gave workers the day off on Monday. Maybe hair salons were different. Jennifer poured the hot chocolate and sat at the table. Courtney didn't stop hugging me and sobbing. I wasn't sure what to do but Jennifer just smiled and nodded at me. What did that mean? I scooped Courtney up in my arms and sat at the table with her in my lap. I reached for her cocoa cup and nudged her.

"Baby, have some cocoa," I whispered. More sobs as she looked at me.

"You ... you ... made us ... hot chocolate. After I was a bitch."

"Shhh. We just had an off night. Here, sweetheart. I made this just for you." She slurped a little of the hot liquid and had foam on her lip. "May I kiss that foam off my girlfriend's lip?" I asked. Well, it started with me just kissing a little and licking the foam off her lip, but as soon as her tongue got involved, the chocolate was set back on the table and all I could think of were her sweet chocolaty lips and tongue. We were gasping for air when we finally pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you so much. I didn't mean to be a bitch. I just ... I just ... Do you really love me, Brian?"

"Of course, I do, love."

"As much as Jennifer?" Oh! So that was it.

"Courtney, look at me." She turned her face to me, glancing back nervously at Jennifer, but I waited until I had her full attention. "Courtney, I love you. There isn't a comparison. There isn't a contest. You can't hold any of us hostage. All you can do is believe me. I love you."

"You made me hot chocolate." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged hard enough to break me. My cock was already so hard it was nearly bent in half under her butt. I kissed her again. Both girls were still in their nighties and panties and taking my attention off Courtney for a moment to glance at Jennifer did nothing to relax me. "Court, baby? May I have your permission to touch your breasts? Under your nightie?" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me as if she had just melted. In fact, I was pretty sure there was a wet patch on my lap.

"Is it okay?" she asked. She glanced at Jennifer who just sighed. She had one hand in her lap. "Yes?"

"Is that a question or an answer?" I asked.

"Yes. It's an answer." I slid my hand up under Court's nightie and rubbed her tummy. "Mmm!"

"You haven't even had a bite of the toast and honey I made for you, baby. And your hot chocolate is getting cold." She looked at me as if I had just sprouted horns—which I guess I had, one at least—but when I refused to move my hand up off her tummy until she had taken a bite, she reached for the toast and then her mug. As she stretched to reach the cup where I'd set it, I let my hand find one of its favorite targets in the world and cupped her breast, softly kneading it. I'd thought about that breast a lot while I was kneading the bread dough, but I was a lot gentler with it. She froze with the mug halfway to her mouth and let her eyes close with a moan. I pinched her nipple just a little and she shuddered. I didn't think she had an orgasm, but she was a happy girl. She finally got another drink and after she tasted the toast and honey it didn't take long before it and the cocoa were gone. She kept moaning and I wasn't sure if it was because of my hands on her breasts and back or because of the bread and chocolate. She turned and gave me a deep, sweet, chocolaty kiss.

"Can we ... would it be all right ... may we have your permission to come cuddle in your bed for a while?" Courtney asked shyly. "I mean both of us. Without our nighties? And you in your tightie whities?"

"You know, I'd really like that. Jennifer? What about you?"

"Oh, please?" She stood and stripped her nightie over her head showing proud full breasts and hard pointed nipples.

"Slut," Courtney giggled.

"Who's got Brian's hands all over her bare titties?" Jennifer shot back.

"Um ... me?" Courtney grinned.

"I'm going to bed. Uh ... his bed."

In about thirty seconds we were back in the same position we were in when the girls came to me last night. There was an important distinction, though, and Courtney went right for it.

"What's the difference, Brian? Why now and not last night?"

"Two things," I said. "You asked first and didn't just assume I wanted to go right to fucking you. And Anna will be gone until noon. It's not that I don't want to hold you both and touch you as much as possible this summer," I said. "But really, we've got to follow the rules. We've got to be respectful. And you've got to let me do my work this summer. Believe it or not, I'm really excited about working with your parents, Court."

"And they're thrilled to finally have a son," she laughed. She cuddled up on one side and Jennifer snuggled into the other with a soft contented sigh. I had four bare boobs pressed against me and was about as happy as I could get.

"So tell me what really happened last night, Court," I whispered. The three of us were alone in the house, but I didn't feel like making loud conversation.

"I'm sorry," Courtney whispered back.

"It's okay, sweetie," I said.

"No. Jennifer, I'm sorry."

"What, honey?"

"I love you so much. And I got jealous because you ... you were always first. I was always second or fifteenth or something and I got jealous and wanted to be first and have Brian and just know that he loved me like I love him and like I love you." Courtney was on the edge of tears again and I kissed her on top of her head. Jennifer leaned across me and got a more direct hit on Court's mouth. They kissed for a long time, which did nothing to ease my cock.

"Sweetheart, I manipulated you into all this and I'm sorry if that meant that I seemed to be first. You are first with me. But I love Brian, too. It's so hard not to get jealous of everyone else who has his attention. I never mean to compete with you, though, Court. I love you." We lay there together for a while and just held each other like we all wanted to last night. I felt some movement.

"Court? Are you rubbing your pussy against my leg?"

"What? No!"

"Oh. That must be Jennifer, then."

"I'm going to catch up, then!" Courtney exclaimed as her hips went into motion. I reached around both girls and found their tits and hard nips just begging to be squeezed. I could use a little release myself, but I figured I'd just wait as they both ground their pussies against my thighs until delighted squeals started spewing from their mouths. At last they both settled down.

"We didn't do anything for you," Jennifer said as her hand brushed my cock. I pushed it away.

"This time was just about you two," I whispered. "I really don't want to come. I want to stay hard and thinking about the two beautiful girls I'm spending the summer with."

"But won't you get ... you know ... blue balls, or something?" Courtney said. "I'd like to feel you..."

"We've got to be careful," I whispered conspiratorially. "If Anna comes home and I'm not hard, she'll know you did something."


Tuesday morning, Bill and Crystal showed up in time for breakfast. I made a frittata. It was pretty easy, really. I just grabbed the leftover spaghetti and meat sauce that Anna had served us the night before and scrambled a dozen eggs over the top, sprinkled it with cheese, and broiled it. I had five appreciative eaters, especially since I served it with my new specialty—Italian Country Bread.

I'd managed to meet Carla Leoni before the end of the school year. She knew who I was immediately, though she was a little guarded about what I wanted. Elaine and Rose had taken me together to introduce me and Carla finally agreed to swap a few recipes with me. I was surprised and also pleased to find she was heading to Paris to attend some exclusive chef school that Julia Child went to. It had taken me several tries to get the knack of cooking bread on a stone instead of in a loaf pan. The result was phenomenal. It was sooo good.

"Are you ready to get to work, Brian?" Bill asked.

"Yes sir. I'm really excited."

"What if you hate it?" Crystal asked.

"It's only six weeks. I can take anything for six weeks."

"Ooooh. Confident. Okay. Homework." She grinned. "We can only work you in the restaurant thirty hours a week. But every class in high school has homework." I looked at her in horror as she handed me a binder that had to have 500 pages in it. "Your assignment this week is all of section one. Those are the State codes governing the food handler's permit. On Friday, we are taking you to apply for yours. You can't actually work in the kitchen until you have one. Read it and understand it. Your test is administered by the State. We have no control over it. If you don't pass, you have to keep taking it, at your own expense, until you do. Otherwise, you can't work in the kitchen at all. We'll let you clear tables and you'll learn a lot of bookkeeping. Not entirely a bad thing, but not the real reason you came to Kokomo for the summer." She glanced at her daughter and raised an eyebrow. I hardly noticed. The whole section was Section symbols, Paragraph symbols, and line numbers. Shit! I was in school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.