Home Sweet Home - Cover

Home Sweet Home

Copyright© 2014 by Baal

Chapter 1

It was another beautiful day. To you less fortunate, that means a blue sky, some billowy clouds and a cooling breeze coming off the ocean. We had more of this kind of day than not.

Antibes was founded in the 5th-century BC. Due to its naturally protected port, the town of Antibes has long been an important trading centre. The village where I live was given the name Juan-les-Pins on 12 March 1882. That whole area was and still is visited by artists, writers, Kings, Queens and famous actors and actresses; plus thousands of tourists. If you wanted to see what I'm talking about(Except the neat weather) New Orleans might give you an idea or what it looks like.

I live in a decent place near the beaches, we have like 40 or 50 of them nearby. I rent, not being a citizen, but my landlord seems to enjoy that steady income every month rather than 50 different rentals a year. Over time we have reached an arrangement more like family or at least good friends. It happened when she needed some extra money, 7,000 Euros to be exact. (A Euro officially is about $1.38 but if you bargain it can be higher)

There was nothing onerous going on. Her niece was getting married. Marcia and her sister Giselle were paying for the wedding celebration. None were filthy rich and the decision to give the kids a traditional wedding left little for a gift. She was charging me about 2,330 Euros a month, not cheap but not as high as some went for. The reason, nearby, next to us really, were some places that might be considered a slum area. I did not mind, I was hardly ever there longer than a week at a time and two girls cleaned and looked after the place often.

I loved this place, this town and the weather. They left me alone. One must remember when you are a guest in another country, the more you fit in the better they treat you, ask any tourist about service in a French Cafe and if a local or tourist is better served? We had a train station in town, boats crossed the Med a stones throw away and a large airport was a dozen km away. Very convenient

Anyway. I asked Marcia if she would do me a favour, two actually. I would be away longer than usual. Would she help Bridget and Amyl, the cleaning girls, look after the place while I was gone, they had school work and I did not want them to have anymore trouble on account of me. I had felt very sorry for the little girls. She and her younger sister Amyl lived in that run-down area next door and rarely a day passed that her mother could not be heard screaming at them. I handed her three envelopes. I told her the one marked B, was for Bridget and Amyl to use for their pay and any household goods we needed, while I was gone. The second, marked Marcia was several months rent in-advance since I did not know exactly when I would return. The third was marked Wedding. It was to be from Marcia, Giselle and myself for the newlyweds. If they would accept the money as a gift from the three of us. They could say it came from a distant cousin even. I told her that I loved my place there and did not want to ever lose it, so a small token of that I had offered plus the 7,000 Euros she had mentioned.

That was several years ago now. I was treated by them as the cousin now. Even at the town, I was treated as a local, they even started calling me a more French name that the one I used. That girl and her sister were still around. Their pay became a joke now. Marcia was saying those girls made more now than some of the fisherman; that it would cost me less just to buy them as 'slaves'. Bridget was now 13 with a birthday coming up. I knew life had been rough on her and her sister and everything they earned Marcia kept for them in an old cigar box. I was paid a lot of money for what I did, but the life style here was exactly what I wanted and needed. I was being treated as if I was born here.

I spoke to Marcia as to what might be a gift that could change Bridget's life around, Amyl's too. Her comment about making them slaves came up again, this time her look seemed serious.

I was ironic, Fate maybe. This entire seacoast was where hundreds of blue-eyed blondes were kidnapped each year. Not every family could afford Swiss finishing schools and private bodyguards. My masters, yes. I obeyed their commands in exchange for some un-godly sums to rescue or protect these sun worshiping goddesses on The Cote d'azur.

That some suggestion that I should make these two my slaves seemed incongruous to me.

Marcia did suggest something, but she said, the time may not be right, yet.

Bridget and Amyl's mother had been getting worse the last 6 months or so. Their father or the current version had finally left and she blamed the developing Bridget for the break-up, calling her a whore, slut and a host of other endearing names. I was going away again and asked Marcia to see if Bridget and Amyl could stay in my house full-time. I gave my landlord enough money to suggest they buy some new clothes, a laptop and accessories from the local Orbi and anything else that would be nice. They would not be able to take them home and that Cigar box needed to get a lot bigger now. I decided that they both would get a lot more education and training for their future. Marcia became my co-conspirator in this.

I had a flight to Zurich this time. Several girls had gone missing near the beaches of Nice while on holiday. The families had taken the suggestion of the Swiss school and hired our firm right from the start. Knowing from previous such actions that these girls would be held for ransom. It was more likely that they would never be returned even if the ransom had been paid. Amsterdam seemed to be the centre and waypoint for the slave pens in Turkey and the Harems in the Middle East. Time was of the essence. What was different with this was that the families were wealthy, very wealthy and their request was to ensure that such things would never happen again, no matter what the cost.

It was explained to them that more than 11,000 girls, mostly, were taken each yearn from places as far away as Florida, California and Australia. At best, we could make some beaches in France 'safe' maybe stop some repeat crimes but those girl were sold for more than a Billion Euros each year.

Several trunks were brought out. Our firm was told 1 Billion Euros had been donated by all the families at the school. This plus whatever we found lying around should enable a good start. If we needed more it would be provided. War had just been declared by some parents you did not want to piss-off. More than 40 families had contributed 25 Million Euros each. Two had gone a bit further and 100 French Foreign Legionnaires were loaned to our campaign, 'Good Times', our cover firm were supplying 200 more ops type for the effort. All were well trained and seemed dedicated to the effort. None were just bodies to collect a paycheck. 50 were Kenyan troops, brought in at the request of a well known ruler there in Kinshasa or Mozambique who's daughter attended the school, while 50 others were South African Mercs, borrowed from a private group and used to overcoming an enemy on their home turf.

All told our 300 suddenly grew, German, Russian, Swedish and some SIS on 'holiday' decided to join for what they said should be 'A jolly good time'. We had over 550 of the finest killing machines ever seen. We had 100 more doctors, nurses, medics, extraction pilots in various helicopters and 'Slicks' as well as some 20 aerial support units, including, 2 'Puffs', 6 A-10's and four of the huge TU-160 flew, one at a time overhead, just in case.(Like an American B-1, A Mach 2.3 jet)

Money seemed to buy anything we might imagine. The 'opfor' would be in for a fight but this was not a game. Everything we had was 'hot', there were no 'Blue' tags and we even used 'Rules Of Engagement'.

We had to rescue, extract and otherwise protect the six daughters that had been kidnapped first, when completed, meaning they were safe, we should follow the 'Rules' which were 'There are no rules, boys.'

Save as many of the girls as possible, regardless of race, creed or social position. Rain 'Holy Hell' on the 'Bastards'. We thought we knew where our six were at. They all had external, internal and embedded tracking devices implanted. Even nude, the capsules they should have swallowed and the low energy devices and EM recognition masking would; should hopefully, find them. All the girls knew the drill, all had been trained for this day(By us) and we hoped it had been enough.

Two teams, each supported by a back-up team and six snipers with .416 mm rifles were sent in. Team Alpha freed five and took several light casualties. Team Bravo was damn lucky, girl 6 was being raped by some ugly MF's. Not sure how far they got with her but another SIS and Spetnaz team took charge of them trying to decide if they had enough time for questions before the return to Zurich. An added gift to our client.

One lad, an Irishman or Scot, I don't recall they all sounded the same to me, had a suggestion to assist the few we had captured alive. One should sit and just look and listen to his buddies scream and yell as they were being tortured. We did not have a lot of time so more fodder were brought in and those we thought might know something were made to watch. We were not cruel. No worse than they had treated many of those girls. They were offered food and drink. Cups of the blood drained from their dying friends, eyeballs and reproductive body parts. None seemed hungry or thirsty until one or two of them had their tongues cut out. We were surprised that some did talk. The fun the lads were having continued on though. FFL and SIS ops had learned some games in the 'Sandbox', so did Spetnaz troops.

Amsterdam, for those who have never been there, is like a city ringed by water. People live and travel on barges, much like a 'punter' on holiday or to a game uses but longer and more fancy.

We were still getting some signals. In all, 15 sites, two of which were warehouses each holding a hundred or more girls were seized. Eleven in one and eight in the other did not survive. One stood up to escape and took a round by mistake. The fortunes of war. Right, tell that to her parents. Two more had their throats cut by their captors. Those two men made a HALO jump without oxygen or a chute. Trees are not your friend when you land. Splat!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.