Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bob Tanner invited his daughter Judith to come to the Super Bowl, because his team was in it. She was allowed to bring four other girls with her from the parochial school she attended. Of course a chaperone was required, and the novice known as Sister Francine was selected for that job. She had much worldly knowledge, after all, and would be most aware of the snares the girls might be tempted with. So five girls and a novice headed off for the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

"Judith!" squealed Tiffany, looking up from kissing Bob again. "You're doing it!"

"Shit!" yelled Kendi, as she scooted off the bed to stand, wide eyed. It was the first curse word any of them had ever heard her utter.

"Oh man," moaned Monica, as all her feelings from watching Janice the night before surged through her again.

Bob lifted his head. He'd felt her hot sheath engulf him, and had known from experience that it wasn't a mouth causing those feelings.

"Oh baby," he groaned. "You can't, baby!"

"I have to!" she panted. "Please don't make me stop."

"We shouldn't," the last of his morals forced out.

"I don't care," she sobbed. Her hips increased their pace as her clit was massaged. Her over-excited body was primed to feel again what had been so delicious in the dark, with him lunging into her. Biology urged her on, to wrench out of this forbidden activity what she so desperately wanted to feel again.

The girls watched in frozen silence, staring at the joining of man and woman. Even with her leaning forward, the lack of hair around her sexual mouth made it possible to see how she was split open. They had all seen her pussy before, many times, in fact, but of course this looked so completely different that it was as if this was the first time she had exposed her body to them. And, having seen his prick only seconds before, they knew what had disappeared up inside her. It seemed impossible, and yet the evidence was right in front of their eyes. It was a lesson none of them thought they'd get, and their own emotions surged as they recognized Judith's ecstasy promised each of them the same thing at some hazy time in their own futures.

They, too, would do this some day. It wasn't a dream any longer. The reality of what they were witnessing meant that their dreams would someday yield to reality as well.

If Judith could do this ... then they could do it too.

And now, seeing the look on Judith's face as an orgasm made her writhe on top of the man they now all had a crush on ... they knew they would do it too.

And a lot sooner than any of them had planned on before this.


Reality can be perceived from numerous vantage points.

One such vantage point has already been pointed out. Three of the girls not being fucked decided they were no longer afraid of engaging in that activity. They didn't know who they'd engage in it with, but they were no longer dreaming about it. They were looking forward to it. The other, Janice, simply decided that she'd gone too long without, and that she intended to rectify that problem, later that night, with Judith's father. He couldn't possibly say "No" after this.

But when Bob arched his hips, and the reality of his orgasm hit the girls, Janice included, there was a different reaction.

All four girls were aware that the penis, buried deep in their friend, was in the act of spurting, and they knew, academically, what the fluid spurting from it was intended to do.

It was intended to make babies.

Suddenly, it wasn't a game any longer. Suddenly, it was serious.

"Judith! No!" yelled Janice, who reached for her friend to try to pull her off the thing that might be making her pregnant.

That reaction might have been because her uncle, while more than willing to plumb her depths, had been totally averse to impregnating her. He had used condoms, her first lesson that some Catholics defied the teachings of the church. So he had never soiled her pussy with his sperm. She had accepted that as necessary, even wise.

She hadn't been prepared for things to get to this level. Her only thought had been to play with Judith's father and make him spurt - into the air - and then maybe have a round robin of masturbation to satisfy their own desires.

The urge to suck him had come upon her without warning. So had her intent to get him to fuck her later. But when he spurted in Judith, she sobered, and realized how out of control things had gotten, not only in her mind, but in real life as well.

But Judith had felt the warm bath of a man's sperm inundating her pussy before this. For her, it was part of the experience. Janice had no frame of reference to compare her own experiences to.

Judith resisted being pulled off that spurting penis.

But she couldn't resist three girls at once, and she was dragged away from Bob's face, which was up again as he watched, helplessly, and spurted just as helplessly. He was able, therefore, along with Tiffany, who was still crouched by his head, to see his cock produce one last squirt as Judith's pussy lips slid off the end of his cock. Those lips oozed his spunk, as that last shot landed on her mons before his cock flopped up to slap wetly on his abdomen.

Five sets of eyes watched as his cock oozed its last, and a small white puddle grew right below his belly button.

"Oh shit," said Kendi again.

"That was so hot!" moaned Tiffany.

"Let me go!" yelled Judith.

"You let him get it in you, you idiot!" yipped Monica. "What if he got you pregnant?!"

"Let me go," said Judith, firmly.

She was released, and she immediately crawled up to lie down on her father. She had seen Tiffany kissing him. She tried it now herself, though not as long or passionately, and then lifted her face so it was right above his.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I think I'm the one supposed to be asking that question," he said, tiredly. It was hopeless. He knew that now. He couldn't blame it on being drunk or confused, this time. He had agreed to all of this. He knew he shouldn't have, but he had. And now he felt helpless, like there was no hope that anything could ever be normal again.

"I love you," she said, softly. "I love you so much."

Then she kissed him again.


The girls all knew things had gotten out of control too. In the cold light of reason, as their passions bled out of them, they knew they had pushed things too far, had engaged in more than they had intended, and that they were probably to blame for "making" Judith go crazy again.

That's how they looked at it. Adolescent girls all think that someone makes you break a rule. They don't see getting into trouble as the result of their own bad choices. It's a coping mechanism, and one of the hardest lessons in life is when you realize you're responsible for your own actions and choices.

Nobody "makes" you do anything. There are always other options.

It was as if cold water had been splashed on them, like the Gatorade had been dumped over Bob's head the night before.

And suddenly, the intimacy Judith was sharing with her father was uncomfortable for them. They withdrew, silently, leaving the two lovers alone.

"Wow," said Kendi, as they padded silently back to their bedroom.

"I never heard you say that word before," commented Monica.

"Wow?"

"No. Shit. You said it twice in there!"

"I did?" Kendi seemed genuinely doubtful.

"Twice," agreed Janice.

"Wow," said Kendi again.

"What do we do now?" asked Tiffany. "What about Judith?"

"Judith will be fine," said Janice, who was beginning to think more naturally. "Unless she got knocked up, of course."

"Oh shit," said Kendi. Her hand slapped over her mouth, and her eyes opened wide.

"See?" laughed Monica. Then she sobered. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing. What if she really did get..."

"Pregnant?" Janice frowned. "Maybe she didn't. I mean I don't think you can get pregnant from just one time." She said that hopefully, remembering what had happened in the shower room with that big, black football player.

"But she did it twice!" moaned Tiffany.

"You have to do it lots of times to get pregnant," said Janice.

"That's not what the sisters say," said Monica.

"Think about it. Married people are always saying they're trying to have a baby. It doesn't always happen right away."

Such is the innocence and ignorance of youth.


In the other bedroom, things were just as confused.

"Don't be mad, Daddy," said Judith, who decided she liked kissing her father like she had just done a few times.

"I don't know what to be," he sighed.

"I loved it," she said.

"You're not supposed to love that," he responded.

"I know, but I don't care," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," he insisted. "You know that. But that doesn't make what happened right."

"It does for me," she said, simply, and with full conviction.

"Your mother wouldn't agree," he said.

"My mother will never find out this happened."

"Your friends know," he said, almost groaning.

"They won't say anything," she said. "They can't. Janice was right. They've all broken the rules too."

"That's what makes this all so unbelievable," he sighed. "I can't believe this happened."

"Me either," she said. "But I'm glad it did. You have to understand that, Daddy. I'm not sorry any of this happened."

"Not even the part with your friends?"

She kissed him. "You're mine. I admit I was jealous, but not anymore. They got to borrow you, but I get to keep you forever. That's all I care about."

"Forever," he mused. He stared into her eyes. "That almost sounds like you want to do this again."

"I do," she said, without shame. "I'm going to want to do this with you for the rest of my life."

"That's crazy," he moaned.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you're supposed to fall in love with a boy your own age," he said. "You're supposed to get married. And Janice was right about that too. You're supposed to have your husband's babies ... not mine."

"I probably will meet a boy some day, and get married and have his babies," said Judith. "I know that. But I can't deny what I feel for you. I've loved you as my daddy for as long as I can remember. Now I just love you in a different way too."

"I shouldn't have cum in you," he said. He frowned. "I shouldn't even have been in a position to cum in you!"

"It was my fault, not yours," she argued. "I'm the one who got into bed with you last night. And I didn't ask you to do it this time either. I just did it to you."

"That's not how it works, baby," he said. "I'm the adult. I'm supposed to control things."

"We're going to do this again," she said, in the same voice she'd used when she told Janice to let go of her. "I'm not giving you up. I'm not giving this up." She wiggled her belly against his now flaccid penis.

"This is crazy!" he groaned.

"Crazy or not ... it's how things are," she said.

Then she kissed him again.

And this time, he kissed her back ... eagerly


Most of us have a baseline of morality. It is established as we grow up, primarily in our formative years, when we learn right from wrong. Later, as we enter puberty, direction is given to us, either by parents or by culture, about what is expected of us in terms of sex. But that education is much more spotty than learning that lying, or cheating, or stealing is wrong, and honesty and bravery and self control is good.

When it comes to forming who we are sexually, the messages are also mixed. One set of values may be that one should not have sex until one is married. Another may be something entirely different, as happened in the sexual revolution in America in the sixties. Adolescents may be told "Don't have sex until later!" and then be offered condoms. That the condoms are there is because adults know that "Don't have sex until later!" is, at best, a lame attempt by one segment of the culture to try to beat Mother Nature ... and that it will likely fail. Offering condoms is a pragmatic reaction to knowing the moralistic ploys will probably fail.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.