Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob Tanner invited his daughter Judith to come to the Super Bowl, because his team was in it. She was allowed to bring four other girls with her from the parochial school she attended. Of course a chaperone was required, and the novice known as Sister Francine was selected for that job. She had much worldly knowledge, after all, and would be most aware of the snares the girls might be tempted with. So five girls and a novice headed off for the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Janice was rigid, but helpless under the flow of hot water. She had her eyes closed, partly because of the water in her face, but partly because the man holding her had wasted no time at all slidng his hand under her skirt and firmly inserting a large, strong finger deep into her pussy.

The only thing she could think about was how crazy the whole thing was. Take the guy who was molesting her at the moment, for example. He was as black as the ace of spades. He was, in fact, the first black person she had ever actually touched. That was significant because her father was a dyed-in-the-wool bigot of the first degree, who had preached to her throughout her youth about how subhuman blacks were. And yet, this man's lips felt just like any other warm lips she had kissed, and his finger, digging deep in her pussy was, astonishingly, about to bring her to an orgasm, just like other fingers had brought her to orgasm.

Another aspect of her confusion was that when he'd first approached her, she'd seen his penis. Other than the fact that it was coal black, it looked very much like other erect male members she'd seen. All this rattled her preconceptions and mystified her. And what she was mystified about the most, was that she couldn't imagine being anywhere else, or doing anything else than she was right this instant.

Then the arms around her crushed her and she felt like a doll as those thick lips sucked at her slim pink ones. As she started kissing the man back, all she could think about was intense curiosity about whether or not that black penis would feel just like the others had ... if it slid inside her body.


Kendi squealed as a pair of hands slid between her upper arms and came around to lay flat on her slim breasts. The fingers went to her nipples, through the thin cloth, as if it wasn't even there. She managed to whirl, facing her captor. She was immediately kissed, and her hips were pulled against something that was clearly an erection. Then the kiss was broken and she found herself staring into the blue eyes of a young man. The panic that had started to well up inside her faltered as the man's perfectly normal face stared back at her, and he merely held her, instead of assaulting her further.

"You're hot!" he said, happily. "I'm Phil."

"I'm Kendi," she said automatically.

"Come on," said Phil. "I don't want one of the players to take you away from me!"

He pulled her toward a door in the back wall. It had a sign on it that said "Equipment Room."


Monica knew things had gotten out of control, but that was about all she could concentrate on other than looking around for Janice. Her Batgirl cowl had slipped sideways and she couldn't see very well. The hood and cowl were all of her costume that was left to her. She was, otherwise, naked. She knew this because she could feel hands sliding all over her naked, wet body. Additionally, both of her hands were full of what could only be hard male cocks. A hand squeezed her left butt cheek. Suddenly a finger teased her anal opening. One leg lifted off the floor. It was, in reality, her body's attempt to begin running, but all it did was open her up more.

"Wait!" she screeched. "Not in my butt!"

"Okay, baby," a deep voice growled in her ear. The finger was removed and the hand it was on slid around her hip to her front, where the finger probed again, finding her puffy labia. "Here?" asked the voice, as her pussy was speared by the invading digit.

"Uhhhh!" she gasped, squeezing both penises in her hands.

Then she couldn't say anything because lips covered hers and it was all she could do to get some air through her nose.


Tiffany was startled, both by the sudden noise of the team charging into the locker room, and the fact that her best friend was suddenly gyrating wildly on the table beside her. So she just started dancing, like Judith had. Then as she performed a turn, a young man in a football uniform was suddenly in front of her, staring up at her with wide eyes and a grin on his face. He had a bottle of champagne in his hand, and after tipping it up while he watched her dance, he shoved it up toward her.

She took the bottle and suddenly wondered what the heck they were doing. She continued to spin around, in a part of her dance routine that was completely habitual, and took no conscious thought. She had no idea that her skirt had flowed up and out, exposing her bare butt and pussy to the player. But the champagne hit the bottom of her empty stomach and the buzz that the emotions of the moment had caused, was accentuated by the alcohol. She took another swig and then had to stop to catch her balance.

That's when the grinning player in front of her reached to lift her uniform skirt, stared at her virgin pussy for a few seconds, and then leaned in to push his face between her legs. She squawked as his hands reached to grab bare buttocks and pull her firmly against his face. Then, the first male lips ever to touch her sex found and sucked happily on her teenaged clitty.

The only reason she didn't fall backwards was because, suddenly, her best friend was there to catch her under her arms.

Just like that, her lower body was supported by the football player, and her upper body was supported by Judith.

All she could think about was how fantastic it felt between her legs.


Janice saw the last piece of her Supergirl costume sail towards the wall, where it stuck with a wet splat, before falling to the floor. She was surrounded by naked men. Big ... hairy ... muscular men, one of whom had just been the one to complete her nakedness. She saw another naked woman pinned to the wall by a man who was jerking his hips upwards over and over again, making the woman's body bob up and down as it slid on the wet tiles. It was obvious what they were doing, but Janice couldn't believe it.

The man she now thought of as "her" football player had one of her shoulders in each of his hands, as he held her at arm's length and looked her naked body up and down.

"I'm 'onna get me some of that," he grunted happily.

Then he pushed her against the wall behind her, still held up off the floor by the incredible muscles of his arms. His face came towards hers, and suddenly she couldn't breathe because her lips were covered, and her mouth was full of his tongue. She could feel the stubble of his beard scraping her chin. His naked knee came between her own and moved her right one outward. What he wanted was as plain as the nose on his face, which was pressed against the nose on hers.

It seemed like a dream and, as if that's what it really was, she spread her knees apart to let him have what he wanted.

Ten seconds later, the dream became reality as a long, stiff prick slid into her pussy. Both that and his weight, pressing her against the wall, took any breath she might have used to complain.

His hands went to her ass.

He started bouncing her.


Kendi's heart was thundering in her chest as the man kissed her over and over again. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. The hood had been pulled off her head, and somehow the zipper on the front of her costume had gotten pulled down to her belly button. It was much more quiet in the little equipment room he'd pulled her into, and that helped her in her effort to try to think about what to do.

One of his hands found hers, and dragged it to the lump inside his pants.

"See what you do to me?" he mumbled into her lips.

She couldn't help but give that lump a tentative squeeze.

His hands moved to drag the top of her leopard outfit down, exposing her naked breasts.


Judith's mind was awash with a complicated mixture of terror and excitement. She couldn't believe what she was looking at as she danced wildly on the table. She had caught Tiffany as the girl leaned backwards, overbalancing when that man had pushed his face right up against her coochie. But she hadn't been able to hold her for long, and eventually she'd let the girl down, her back lying on the table while the football player supported her lower body.

Then Judith had started dancing again. She kept moving for two reasons. One - the reason she had started moving in the first place - was because moving released the insane pressure inside her, and dancing dirty was the best kind of movement to do that. But she kept moving because she saw what had happened to Tiffany when her best friend had stopped dancing. Tiffany suddenly looked impossibly pregnant, because there was a huge bulge under the front of her uniform skirt. The fact that Tiffany's head was thrown back, and her eyes were tightly closed, combined with the way her hands gripped the shoulder pads of the man attached to the head that was making her look pregnant, simply let Judith know Tiffany was having a good time.

It was obvious he wasn't just kissing her there. She couldn't hear the smacking sounds that she often made when her own head was planted between her friend's thighs, but she could imagine them.

Judith wasn't at all sure she could take having some stranger push his face between her legs and do to her what that guy was doing to Tiffany. Things had gotten out of control... way out of control.

Tiffany's body suddenly convulsed, and Judith had to take a step forward as the table rocked. Tiffany's hips were bucking, now, her knees wide and her hands went to grip the hair of the football player. Judith watched in awe as her friend humped her pussy against the man's face!

Judith looked away and found at least four men staring at her with hungry eyes. Somehow, she thought that moving would dissuade them from coming closer, so she continued dancing, gyrating madly. She was quite sure that if she didn't keep moving - and moving fast - then one of those men was going to do things to her that had never been done to her before.


Francine had opened several doorways in the hallway the woman with the clipboard had pointed to. The first three had yielded no usable information. After going into the fourth door, she had just found three full sets of St. Clementine's uniforms - including underwear! - when the noise level and a sudden thundering of men in the hallway outside informed her the game was over. She went to the door and watched as elated men streamed by and pushed through double doors further down the hallway. She waited while the jostling, pushing men laughed. More than one of them stared at her curiously. Finally, all of them had disappeared and she stepped out into the hallway.

She wondered where her girls were. Even more, she wondered why at least three of her girls had gotten undressed. The costumes in that room suggested the girls had changed clothes. But why?

Another group of men entered the hallway. These were not football players. They wore team regalia, but not football uniforms.

She stepped out into the hallway to confront them, and enlist their aid in finding her girls.


The back of Janice's head bounced off the hard tile wall as she was jerked around. She'd had sex before, but it was nothing like this. First, she had felt equal measures of panic and being stuffed so much that her hips ached from trying to spread her thighs wider. Then, what the man's penis was doing to her clitty made her functionally unable to think of anything else. The only reason she knew her head had hit the wall (and hurt!) was because he'd had to stop to get a better grip on her ass, or risk having her slid down the wall and possibly rip his cock off.

Then he got his grip, and started using her body to jack himself off with.

That she had an orgasm while he was doing that was neither his purpose, or even among his cares.


Tiffany lay on the table, her knees up and wide spread, her calves draped limply over the man's shoulders. Her heels bobbed as her legs moved. He was very energetic in his endeavors. She hoped the man sucking her pussy would never stop.

Judith stared down at her best friend. The man eating her pussy had pushed his pants down, exposing a very stiff penis. Hands had begun to reach out and touch her own legs while she gyrated. She was scared now, because she was absolutely sure that Tiffany was about to lose her virginity.

And the sinking feeling in her gut suggested that before much longer, she'd be in exactly the same situation!


"Help!" shouted Francine. "I need your help, please!"

Tommy Hill was among the gaggle of coaches, assistant coaches and assorted other employees of the team who were following their winning Super Bowl warriors to the locker room. Tommy had bragged that the party they were about to attend was one they'd never forget. He knew about Zoe's plans and preparations, including the costumes, and like everyone else, he assumed Francine was either a dancer or hooker. He was about to tell her where to go when Brady Hopkins, the assistant coach for special teams, pushed past him.

"Francine?" yelled Brady. "Francine Fox?!"

Francine stopped, stunned. "Brady?" Her voice was suddenly weak.

"It is you!" yelled Brady. "Where have you been? I looked everywhere for you! Why are you dressed like that?"

Tommy, who had been looking forward to making a grand entrance with the coaches, and unveiling his fabulous party, was miffed that this woman had spoiled the surprise. Since he knew every dancer who was one of Jerome's girls, and every costume those dancers used at Club Exotica, he knew that this "nun" must be one of Snooky's hookers.

"She's a whore, Brady," he said, loudly. "And you can have her for free today. I set it all up!" he crowed, proudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.