Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 79

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

The morning seemed the same as most mornings at first, but that changed when Wanda rushed into the room and said, "John is having some kind of an attack. I've called 911 and they're on the way. Please help me."

Tina was up, into shorts and a tank top, and running up the stairs to help. I put my regular leg and jeans with a T-shirt on, and went outside to wait for the ambulance. I waved at them and took them through the kitchen/family room and up the stairs to John and Wanda's room when they rolled in. The men did all kinds of checks on John before putting him on a gurney and taking him downstairs and out to the ambulance. I told the paramedics that everything needed would be taken care of by the company and watched them leave with Wanda riding with them.

I showered, shaved, and was ready to go to the hospital in minutes. I had company as Frieda and Brandy made arrangements for their kids to be taken care of and went to the hospital with me.

We found Wanda in cardiac surgery waiting room at University Community Hospital. I went to the cafeteria for juice, coffee, and some form of food while Brandy and Frieda comforted Wanda. They had breakfast sandwiches that didn't look bad, so I bought four of them along with four juices, four milks, and four coffees.

The girls had Wanda settled down somewhat in the waiting room, but she was still hyper because of the situation. All of us had the juice, sandwich, milk, and coffee. It seemed as if half the trailer park was in the waiting room with us about two hours later. I had gone back to the cafeteria for more coffee, and we were sipping on a fresh cup, when a guy in a white coat, with a face mask hanging by the bottom strings, hairnet on his head, and booties on his shoes, came from some double doors. He asked if we were waiting to hear about John Truant. I told him yes and he told us, "John had a major arterial blockage that we were able to open and put a stent in. We won't know for sure until later, but there doesn't appear be any major damage to his heart. He's coming out of the anesthesia now, so you can visit him in an hour or so. John is in decent physical condition, so he should fully recover and be able to resume normal activity within a month. I want to keep him overnight but he can probably go home tomorrow. He will want some extra rest for a few days, but he shouldn't have any problems other than that.

He was trying to pick out who John's significant other was, when Wanda stood and said, "Thank you, Doctor. John gave me a real scare when he woke me to tell me his chest hurt. What should I know to do while he recovers? I know he'll have to have another physical from the flight surgeon before he flies again, but John and flying are synonymous."

The doctor told Wanda, "He should be able to fly as soon as he's recovered. He's going to be on a blood thinner for a few months, and I want him to begin taking cholesterol medicine. I'll write some prescriptions for him, and give you my office number so that you can make an appointment for two weeks from now. We'll do a lot of testing to ensure there was no heart damage. Just call the number or the 'ask a nurse line' here at the hospital if you have any questions."

A lady with a clipboard and a pile of forms came from the hallway to the offices while the doctor was talking to us. The lady introduced herself when the doctor finished and walked back through the double doors, and said that she was part of the admissions administration. She had us sit and sat with us as she filled out some forms. Wanda had brought John's wallet, so she was able to give her his medical card. When it came time for her to ask who would be responsible for any co-pays, I spoke up and told the lady, I'm one of the owners of the business John's employed with. I'll give you our office information, and I will guarantee any correct co-pays. I asked, "Does the doctor bill separately and do I need to make arrangements with his office, or does he get information from your records?"

The woman said the doctors involved would get the billing information from her office. Lisa gave the lady one of my CS&S cards, while Wanda gave her one of my U.S. Deputy Marshal cards. She looked at the two cards and said, "Well, I guess you won't be running out on any bills."

A nurse came out and asked for Wanda. She said that she could come with her to see John. Wanda asked if I could come with her, and the nurse said yes, but that only two visitors at a time were allowed in the rooms in this area.

We went in to John's room, where he was heavily wired with a monitor by his bed that continuously recorded all his vitals. The man didn't look too bad for just having a wire pushed up to his heart. He half smiled and said to Wanda, "I'm sorry, Honey. I didn't mean to scare you, but I was scared too. Thank you for taking care of me."

John looked over at me and said, "I'm sorry, Boss, but I'm not going to be of much use for charters for a while."

I told him, "Not a problem, John. You need to spend time in the charter office and keep hunting for qualified pilots. You'll earn your big bucks by doing the admin stuff that we need you to do now."

He said, "You know that I have a couple of more old-timers who are instructors if you need them. There will be an increase in students after Christmas, as a lot of people give flight lessons as Christmas presents. Some licensed pilots get instrument training for presents too."

Wanda told him, "You'll just have to promote our flight school and get the old guys off their duffs to teach. I'll have my hours for an instructor certification soon. I've been taking those classes over the Internet for my education requirements. Now I'll have to beg for right seat on other charters to get the rest of my time."

John told her, "I can make sure you get plenty of time if I'm going to be doing the admin. You're a good pilot, Wanda, and have taken to flying as if second nature. CS&S will be happy to have you help with student lessons."

I could tell that John was tired, so I told him, "We're going to leave you to get some rest. I'll ask the others waiting to see you to come back this evening, or to just wait until you come home tomorrow. I think you'll be strong enough to have lunch and supper on the patio tomorrow. You know we both missed the gown show this morning, and we'll probably miss it tomorrow morning too. Anyway, get some rest and get stronger. Wanda will take you for a walk this evening."

Wanda hugged the man and gave him a kiss. She told him she would be back that evening.

As we went to the waiting room to tell everyone to go home, Wanda told me, "I wondered when the age difference was going to rear its ugly head. You know John's sixty eight, but I thought he was in good health. He acts like a teenager in bed most of the time. I'm only thirty-four, not that much older than you, Chuck. That's half John's age. I don't want to think about possibly losing him, but age does take its toll."

"Don't talk like that, Wanda. Just look at how many guys over eighty are still flying and want to get up in the air every chance they get. I think we have three right seat charter jockeys who are over eighty."

The beautiful woman hugged me, and said, "Thanks, Chuck, you always make me feel good. I'm just being a worry wart."

I was concerned too, but I can't do anything except project good thoughts for his recovery. I projected comforting thoughts to Wanda to help her to relax, and she did. I took us home so we could shower and dress in comfortable clothes instead of going to the patio. We fixed a bowl of canned chili and had a cold cut sandwich. I was going to have a bottle of beer, but decided not to in case Wanda needed someone to drive her this evening.

Brandy, Lisa, Betty, Sharon, and Sue came to the house to see if we were home because the other people from the park had returned from the hospital. I gave them the information we had, and told them that I was going to hang out with Wanda to make sure she was okay. Brandy and Lisa knew Wanda's and my history, so they took the others back to the patio. I encouraged Wanda to lie down for a while, and I did the same on a couch in the family room area with the big screen TV on Saturday college football. I drifted off to sleep and woke up with a start. I looked at my watch to see it was coming up on four. I went upstairs and woke Wanda so that we could get something to eat before we went to see John.

The two of us stopped at a Wendy's and had one of their chicken salads. Neither of us could finish it right then and we tossed what was left with a promise to eat again when visiting hours were over.

John was awake and acting like he was ready to go home. We chatted until a nurse came in to check him and we asked if she could unplug him so he could go for a walk around the ward. She brought a contraption that hung from what looked like a guitar strap, but she unplugged a connector for a bundle of wires from the computer and then plugged it into the portable unit. She helped John to sit up and then to gradually stand. When she was sure he was stable, she told him, "No running, no attacking the sexy nurses, and no stealing our candy."

We slowly walked around the ward. John was gaining confidence on each lap. Wanda was also gaining confidence in John and felt better about his prognosis. I was glad I was there as a friend, housemate, and employer for the guy who worked so hard to train me to fly.

We finally took John back to his bed just before nine. The nurse had watched for us and came to plug him back into the room monitor. As she took his blood pressure and listened to his heart, she told us, "John will be able to go home in the morning. He has a lot more strength than most after having an incident like that. What you did tonight will go a long way for his full recovery. Keep him walking every day and he'll quickly be back to normal."

Wanda gave John some kisses, and I think the man was asleep before we left the room. Wanda said, "You are such a good friend, Chuck," on the way home. "You really care for your fellow man. Thank you for your help with John. I hope I can leave him on the patio for a few days so that I can go to work. We'll be able to see if I can leave him there all day if we really can get him out tomorrow. He can nap on the couch and the ladies will be able to watch him. The kids will probably torment him, as he isn't that fond of little ones. That was one of the reasons we got together. I didn't want kids then. I might want one now, but I'm good not having any of my own. Christ, you have so many, and so many more on the way that I can't imagine how crazy our place will be."

We stopped in at the patio and had a drink with those still there. My ladies had all gone home, so we only had a single drink and went home.

That night was typical because the women were restless. I hadn't been around and had focused on someone else for most of the day. They gave me a real workout. Just the addition of Betty seemed to make the quantity of women much larger. I was able to enjoy satisfying them all, and was lying in bed smiling. Brandy was on one shoulder and Lisa on another. Brandy said, "The girls and I will figure out how to take care of John during the day if you bring him home in the morning. You and Wanda need to do your Marshal stuff, and we need to help you get it done."

Lisa told me to spoon Brandy so that she could rest the belly crawlers on my back. Life in the near future was going to be some crazy fun.

John came home Sunday, and Wanda and I went into the office on Monday. The office pushed paper all day with a brief stop for Subway sandwiches. John was acting very spry at home that evening, and told us he had walked up to the pool, been greased up by several ladies, and walked back. That was great exercise. We found out later how some of my women had gone up with him while taking the kids swimming. Judy said John was never left alone all day, and was given a lot of attention up at the pool.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, as were the following weeks. We had time to put the country piece together, along with the heavy blues piece, the next weekend. We actually recorded ten cuts in one weekend. One more weekend like that and we would have another country and blues album featuring Lisa and me. The next country album would be the introduction of the 'Family Band' and our blues album would just be 'Chuck and Lisa Blues.

Steve and I thought about going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving, but decided against it. Brandy and most of the women went to Hawaii for a couple of days to decorate and furnish the additional space. There were several things Brandy was unhappy with, so she worked with the architect and told her what needed to be changed. It was going to be the second week of December or later before the house was ready. Considering how close some of the women were to giving birth, I discussed waiting until we had some of the kids on the ground with Steve. It would take three months or so for all the births, but it would be better than to have a birth mid-Pacific while in the air.

Wes was way ahead on building the third supersonic passenger plane. The second aircraft was being flown all over the various countries to show people who could afford the aircraft we were making. Wes had the plane marked up to about three times what it cost to make, and kept saying that although it was smaller than a 737, it was better and faster so it should be priced along with the 737 and Airbus. The majors didn't want to work with us for licensing the aircraft so far, so it was decided that we would keep building the aircraft until someone stepped up.

Embraer wanted the aircraft, but we were hesitant to license it to them as they were a Brazilian firm, although they built aircraft right here in Florida. Their offers kept going up until Wes called for a meeting with Steve, Tiny, Henry, Sal, Jeff, and me.

Wes opened the meeting with, "I'm not sure why the other companies aren't responding to get this aircraft. Bombardier is showing the most interest, but they're introducing their new C series. Their C100 is going to sell for 68 million, and the C300 for 72 million. They've spent over four billion on the development and we've only spent around seven hundred million and that includes three complete aircraft all the way through certification and a real simulator. I'm afraid we can't compete in this market because we can't charge enough. I know how Steve and Chuck both are about charging a fair price and we have built something better for a lot less once again. I'm for giving Embraer a license to build the aircraft if we can get some of the manufacturing. We should do it even if it takes us building a composite plant next door to them. We have a better product, and they know it."

I asked, "Why has Bombardier backed away? They could introduce this as one of their C series and have a supersonic aircraft to sell. Our aircraft has a very soft sonic boom compared to other supersonic aircraft. The F-18 is considerably louder, and it's considered to have a soft sonic boom. We're working on how to eliminate the boom altogether, but we still have a supersonic aircraft that can travel at around fifty thousand feet at Mach 2 before that happens. We can efficiently go that fast at that altitude, although we have to use a different kind of pressurization and oxygen.

Wes advised, "We're using the same engines as Bombardier is using on the C300. Our aerodynamics are better, the fuselage skin is static resistant, plus our aircraft is considerably lighter. You know Lockheed Martin is working on lowering the sonic boom with their N+2, but they're not scheduled to get it flying until 2025. Airbus is working on the Aerion AS2 that will be a small twelve passenger plane, but it won't be out until 2022. Neither company is interested in even looking at our aircraft. We invited some NASA engineers to visit and evaluate our product, but they've ignored me and us.

He looked at each of us and said, "I've spent a lot of your money and no one has said slow down or called a halt. Let's get some of the money back and license the PX to Embraer. One item you should know is if we were to license to Embraer we would be giving them seven committed sales that we've made at the higher price point we finally agreed on."

I was really torn about what to do as I really wanted a U.S. company to produce the aircraft. I'm sure everyone thinks the aircraft won't hold together, but it's now been test flown above Mach 2 and for long distances without showing any stress. We'd put over twelve hours on the aircraft between Florida to Costa Rica and then Costa Rica to Nice and return. We really didn't test the range, but we had fuel consumption data for those flights and they were consistent with what Wes estimated. Since then, the aircraft has been to the United Kingdom, Dubai, Australia, and Japan. That aircraft now had over a hundred hours counting the test flights.

Sal said to all the people attending this meeting, "Our engineering time was probably too short to be acceptable by a lot of people. The time may have been short, but I have enough data on this aircraft to stagger most engineering groups. We took public information on all the various supersonic aircraft and used variations that would enhance our design instead of trying to recreate the wheel. We researched readily available equipment and used it. Jeff's group put us ahead because they could create the composite body and wings faster than most companies. Gerry and Donny created the composite that we use on our military aircraft and that makes it that much stronger and static resistant. We have a better mousetrap and I think we should either license the aircraft to Embraer or build it ourselves. From what I hear, Chuck has some extra cash we could use to build a plant. You could continue to target the super rich and luxury market. We could still sell it as a less powerful, non-supersonic aircraft that could still get off the ground in thirty-five hundred feet or less to the commuter market at a price none of the other companies could touch. I'm not a marketing guy, but I can discover markets and those who might be buyers."

I told everyone, "I don't think we should expand to be a major aircraft manufacturer. We've been stepping on industry toes since we created our versions of the military ground vehicles. Steve and Tiny have had offers to buy S&S, but he's resisted. I'm glad he did. I'll put my vote into licensing to Embraer."

Each person had something to say, and Jeff said, "They build a lot of aircraft in Melbourne, and a composite plant there would be nearby and be easy to monitor if we were to build one. I'm sure that Wes, Sal, and I will be needed to help them get started, so you will lose us for a few days or weeks. We can put a time limit on it. I'm working on the robotics for the solar panel plant up in Cut Bank, so I have some other obligations right now. I'm for Tiny negotiating the deal and making the company some money. I think we should retain the ability to build personal aircraft from the designs. I know Chuck wants an aircraft with short takeoff capabilities, and he shouldn't have to wait for it if it is already built."

Steve said, "You know that Dewey is going to want one, and it's possible that we may want some for the golf tour operation. It would be another selling point to be able to offer a ride in a Mach 2 aircraft and the shortened time to get to Hawaii and back. And," Steve emphasized the 'and', "We should have some for charters and sell overseas flights. That would make us unique in the industry."

Wes said, "Would they be Embraer or CS&S if we build these for ourselves?"

Tiny said, "We'll have to discuss that. Give me the information of who to contact at Embraer and we'll plan a meeting, Wes."

We all migrated to the bar to celebrate, but we didn't feel that elated about having a foreign company build the plane for some reason, even though they do build their best selling aircraft in Florida. Wes said, "Maybe we should keep the simulator sales. We can put one of those together fairly fast, but they are expensive. Not as much as the used 737 simulators, but we have the knowledge to build them and Sal's people know how to program them now."

Tiny said, "That's another point to discuss, but we need to see where we need to meet these people first. We may not be able to make a deal. We'll see."

I asked Wes, "What do we have to do in order to measure our sonic boom in comparison to other known aircraft?"

Wes told me, "We had NASA measure our shockwave on the first aircraft off the east coast. They have a boat that measures the sonic boom. We tested at forty, forty-five, fifty, fifty-five, and sixty thousand feet at just above Mach 1. We are the softest at fifty thousand, which is above most flight paths and where we have to be if supersonic. If we can duplicate that level at fifty thousand feet, we might get clearance to fly supersonic across the country."

I told Wes, "Let's see if we can do some engineering and lessen the boom a little more. We can work on this for ourselves and sell improvements as we go along."

I looked around at the talent represented around me. We were a group of people creating jobs for more people in the U.S. than some of the huge conglomerates. S&S, CS&S, and Quality Wear, all had overseas facilities, but it was to serve those markets and not to be imported into the USA. I almost wondered why we even cared about licensing the aircraft, but it would recover what was spent to create the special airplane.

I had to ask Wes, "How come our PX-1 doesn't look like one of the crazy supersonic artists' concepts?"

Wes laughed, "We could have done more in that line, but our goals were between Mach 1 and 2, decreased sonic boom, and to be able to get off the ground in under thirty-five hundred feet. We have the swept back wings and they have to create a ton of lift that must be bled off when climbing and passing Mach 1. Our design made the entire aircraft an airfoil. We needed some of the futuristic looking features for supersonic flight, but our criteria have been being able to stand up in the cabin and good passenger comfort. We were very low in weight, but had to add some back for additional pressurization and oxygen. We have molded tanks that are safer and weigh a heck of lot less than heavy fuel bladders. The theory is that fuel bladders are more flexible and can better withstand aircraft vibrations. Sal is the genius who finds every micro-vibration and we engineer away from them. The other benefit of the heavy fuel bladders is in crashworthiness, but that's because they're typically installed in aluminum wings. With our composite structures, we don't have the same crash damage risk to the fuel tanks as with shredded aluminum."

"And you did this all in less than a year, Wes."

"It was a challenge, Chuck. You made us look for answers with available equipment and what we would need to do the job. That you wanted to get off the ground in thirty-five hundred feet or less was the toughest goal. We began looking at how to create an airfoil that could get to Mach 1 from there. Sal's software kept suggesting different ways to do it so that it would lessen the sonic boom and go faster. The design is basic with swept back wings and body with a lot of lift, and engines with enough power to quickly lift off."

Wes continued, "Our biggest accomplishment was pushing the FAA through the "Type Rating" necessary to fly our bird. When an aircraft weighs more than 12500 lbs. the FAA requires more tests and teardowns. We've worked hard to accelerate their acceptance. It's been easier, in part, because the FAA MIDO, Manufacturers Inspection District Office, in this area lacks the guys who've been coopted by Boeing out in Seattle over the years. If we were trying to certify our aircraft for commercial passenger service in Boeing's back yard we'd still be trying to satisfy pettifogging bureaucrats ten years from now."

The other men were listening as I commented, "The first part of that conversation should be put into a commercial for us to sell the airplane to manufacturers. I think the problem would be they would think the way we created our product was too simple and couldn't possibly be high quality."

Life became what I considered normal by me going into the office daily and making a few trips to stations that needed some assistance. The difference was that I would now have other Deputies imported to do the dirty work while I directed and observed. I was able to see how Thomas Crowfoot was influencing the field. He made subtle changes in some methods of doing our duties, and mandated that all major captures be accompanied by local law enforcement agencies. He thought the heavier numbers might lessen the chance of injury to any of the men.

I had discussed our laser weapon with both of Florida's U.S. Senators to find out why other companies were now obviously working on what we had created. Their inquiries stirred up a lot of controversy to the point that several Senators from both sides of aisle became involved to find out why our patents and products were confiscated and were now in the hands of other major military contractors. A Senate committee already had a hearing that discovered the Defense Department had already given Boeing a couple of hundred million to duplicate what we had demonstrated over a year before. Boeing couldn't duplicate our miniaturization, but already had contracts for their other laser products. Steve, as the head of S&S, was summoned to testify at the next hearing.

Ben did some research and came up with a law firm in D.C. that would be with Steve to represent S&S, and to help get our product back. The tactic was to get our product back and be able to sell it to the military as a weapon that could be integrated with the aircraft we created and was licensed to Lockheed.

It was close to the Christmas break when the second hearing was called. Steve wanted to be prepared and had Tiny, Wes, and Sal with him. I was there too, but we all thought it best if I stayed in the background. When Steve was called, he passed out copies of a prepared statement to the committee members and to the attending media. He emphasized how our product was confiscated without any compensation for our development costs in his statement. He told the group that we had dismantled the laser so it couldn't be stolen and reverse engineered after the demonstration the defense people witnessed. He felt that S&S should be entitled to the money given to Boeing for the development of our product. He further said that his company could build the product at less than a fourth of what Boeing was estimating.

One of the Senators made the statement that our facilities were not sufficiently secure to have top secret weapons on our premises. Boeing had the security necessary for development of weapons such as the laser.

Steve argued, "That's fine, let them work on the project, but pay us for the development and release our patents. S&S deserves compensation and deserves the right to continue to research laser weapons. The company has been developing laser weapons for a few years, and has made some big advances in the power needed to fire them. Those patents are still ours and we need to continue to work on those projects."

One of Boeing's attorneys addressed the committee by saying that S&S should be fined for not giving the government all the information to manufacture the weapon we had previously demonstrated. You could see most of the Senators were astounded that Boeing would make that assertion, especially considering that they were being paid to recreate what had been confiscated.

The committee didn't have any answers that day and said that they would meet again after the first of the year. Boeing objected because that would delay funding for the project, but they were told to either fund it themselves or abandon the project and return the money they had been given to date. No comment.

The Boeing attorneys wanted to meet with us before we left D.C., and made an offer to Steve for engineering on the weapon. Steve said, "Not until we are paid for the original development. We will create the smaller weapon again if paid in advance, but you have all our documentation. We will have to recreate what we previously built."

Wes whispered something to Steve, who stood up and motioned for us to leave, "You snubbed us with our fighter/bomber, and you recently wouldn't even look at our supersonic transport aircraft, but you want us to work on a product that was stolen from us. There will be legal hell to pay if we see one patent filing that even comes close to the confiscated patents. Now, Gentlemen, we're going back to our insecure home in Florida."

Steve was still worked up as we were taken to the airport by a limousine, and told Wes, "I'm glad you reminded me of their snub of your aircraft. They wouldn't work with us on our fighter, but are willing to work on something that was stolen from us. We'll probably never receive compensation for our development costs, but I'd like to do some more work with industrial lasers. I'm thinking that we might be able to create some products that could be used for cutting, or even welding, if we can accurately control a laser beam. We wouldn't have to worry about power availability for something like that. We'll look at it next year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.