Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 78

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I realized the girls had been swapping positions again when I opened my eyes. They must stay awake to do this. I was spooned with someone very tiny, and had a regular-sized female spooning me. I didn't recognize the feel of the person at my back, but it was close to how Brandy felt. It wasn't her because there was no baby bump. It had to be Grenaline behind me and Nikki in front of me. I couldn't move because Nikki had my morning wood tucked between her thighs up against something that was warm and moist. Grenaline's hand was across me and was petting the head of my interest with Nikki holding me.

Since they had to be awake to be doing this, I whispered to the girls, "You two are playing with fire. I'm going to roll both of you over and your cherries will be no more if you continue. You know that a guy can really make a mess if you continue to do stuff like this.

Nikki giggled and whispered back, "I love the fact that my pussy is so close to getting you in me. I think you should roll me over and do me, and leave that slut, Gin, to stew in her juices. This is making me so ready."

I rose to see how close to side of the bed I was, but I was in the middle with a lot of women between me and either side. I whispered back, "Well, Girls, I guess it's time."

I flipped Nikki over onto her back and rolled between her legs that instantly opened and wrapped around my back. The little imp pulled my face to hers and was giving a kiss that sure would interest me even more. She pushed one hand between us and was trying to get me lined up, while holding my head to hers with the other. I pushed off her and rolled her over, face down, as soon as I realized she was really going for it. I gave her a light spanking with my open hand, and told her, "You're so bad, so naughty. I'm not going to take something like that from you. Save it for that guy you're going to spend the rest of your life with."

Grenaline said behind me, "No fair, Nikki gets spanked and I don't."

You have to laugh at these two almost adults. I rose to my knees and flipped Gin over and gave her a few smacks harder than I gave Nikki. Nikki rolled over on her back and grinned at me. She said, "I'm so ready to find out what it's all about." She was lying on her back with her legs still spread, and her hand rubbing her fun parts. She said, "Gin would be waiting with her legs wide open for you to do her too if you did me. You're missing the opportunity of a lifetime."

Frieda said, "We might as well all get up. The Master isn't going to take any cherries this morning, so we should get up and get ready to go."

Maria moaned, "I was having such a good dream before being so rudely disturbed."

Tiani, the other tiny person, climbed on my back and told Nikki over my shoulder, "You could end up pregnant like me and be bonded to this guy for life if you're not careful."

Nikki smiled back at Tiani and commented, "That wouldn't be bad, would it? You guys sure are a lot of fun even if your guy is stingy with his loving."

Grenaline said, "He isn't that stingy. You and I were in this bed and witnessed the way he's loved every one of the women without stopping. Watching him do all that really makes me want to try him out. I have a plan though, and want to keep to it. I might do some heavy duty playing around, but no fucking for me until I'm out of school. I don't want any chance that I'll quit to get married or have a baby."

Taiying said to me, "You should go outside and do some forms. Most of us should do them to so we'll be relaxed for today. You two outsiders who are teasing our man should do them too so that you would cool off."

It was Cassie who got Gin's and Nikki's attention, "You should come over in the morning, and do forms in the nude with us. It is so sensuous, and then we all jump into the pool and splash around naked for some more cardio."

Nikki told Gin as I was moving out of bed, "We gotta do that in the mornings. Can you imagine it? I'll be sliding off my chair in the lecture hall."

Grenaline then said, "And smell like the sluts we are too."

Just what the world, at least my world, needs are two more crazy ladies. I used the bathroom and dressed for some Tai Chi using my peg. I checked to see the time on my phone as I was leaving the room, and it was still five minutes to six. No wonder the women didn't want to get up yet.

I went through the kitchen to get a hug and kiss from Mina before going out to the grassy area near some huge birds eating cut up fruit.

There was a parade of women coming from the house following me. Most were skimpily dressed, with the two young girls only wearing panties. They really did like to tempt the world.

I began slowly so they could follow my movements. The other women, including Betty, could imitate each slow stretching move. The one thing that I could do easier than others was to swivel on my peg while doing a slow kick with my good leg. There was no pain if I put my full weight on it because of the way the peg fit my stump. I sped up after slowly going through a set to make the stretching faster, and they all seemed to be able to follow. I stood with my hands at my sides, and slightly bowed to the women when I was done.

I told them, "You all should begin getting showered and ready, because the little ones will be awake soon."

Mina brought me a mug of coffee as I walked up the steps to the porch. She told me to sit, and promptly sat on my lap. The woman had a cup of coffee too, so we both sipped the delicious brew. She told me, "I love for you to visit us. Please come more often, because we all miss you. Miguel says you must come for our New Year's party so that I can be with you without being naughty. It is one of the times when there is no shame to enjoy another. I know your women wouldn't mind by the way they share."

I kissed the sweet woman, and told her, "I'll keep that in mind, Mina. You are a beautiful woman, and Miguel is a lucky man. I think you're a lucky woman to have Miguel too."

"I am, Chuck. Miguel is my life mate."

Mina got up to go into the kitchen when my coffee was finished, and I went upstairs to clean up and get ready to go.

The shower was continuously running with people stepping in, washing, and getting back out, two at a time sometimes, but it was all business. I had Julie with me as I showered. We were joined by Etta, who softly said, "I want in if there's going to be any fooling around. I don't know what's happened to me lately, but I'm continually horny."

Julie told her, "It has something to do with our household. We usually get some good loving every night, but I think we should have a sexy nap time midday, as well. I'm the same as you, Etta, constantly wanting more."

I knew this was going to degenerate into some fun stuff, but we wanted to get ready to go so I chastely kissed each of them and stepped out to dry off.

I wanted to spend a few minutes with the condo girls when I was back downstairs. We sat and had some coffee together as they told me of their jobs and how much they enjoyed doing what they did. Minell told me they all missed me but were happy that I included them when I was down visiting. Flori told me that I needed to come down by myself and stay in the condo with them for a couple of nights. She said she would make the trip worthwhile. Mertine told Flori that I was a family man, and would always have my family with me if I could.

Dewey came out of the house with Steve and Tom. Dewey was carrying a pitcher of his specials, while Steve had a bowl of ice. Tom was carrying a tray with at least a dozen tall glasses filled with Dewey's treat. The group made short work of what had been made up, but it was at that time breakfast was announced.

Most of the island people came by to say goodbye while we ate with the little guys and told us to come back soon. It really made you feel good to have the people as friendly as they were. Mark and Caroline, along with Gene, Sandy, and their kids rolled up in a cart and sat with us while wishing us a safe trip. Sandy was saying that she would probably be up after Christmas for the kids to be tested. She didn't think the school people would believe how advanced the kids were. She said that she let them progress as fast as they wanted, and all three of them were a couple of grades ahead. Sue said the kids at the park were all ahead, but not two grades yet. She did say that the kids were progressing faster now with Cassie teaching.

It's bittersweet to leave the island. I watched Julie as always, since I knew this was her life for so many years. She would always stay close to me when we left, since that reassured her that she wanted to be with her new family rather than stay on the island. The kids were about the same way, since they always enjoyed running free with the island kids who were just as disappointed that their Stateside buddies were leaving. The fact that both groups spoke each other's language helped, as I had heard them several times having a conversation half in English and half in Spanish when playing ball. It was the kids' communication system.

Lisa and I were sitting across from Jane and Tina on takeoff, but Bonita soon was in the aisle trying to coax Lisa and me to the rear of the plane where the kids were. We went back to check out what she wanted, and she and Lizzie had our guitars out and wanted to do some fun sing-along stuff. All the kids crowded around and sang as the four of us played our guitars.

The flight wasn't going to be but a couple of hours, so we were soon putting our guitars in their cases and going back up front to buckle up for landing. Brandy had been able to have a customs agent come to the Airpark because of how many were coming in. You have to pay a fee for remote inspections, but it's worth it rather than stopping in Key West, Miami, or Tampa to clear customs and immigration. The Inspector just glanced at the passports, and the one I was concerned with wasn't even opened. Betty didn't receive any special scrutiny. I'm not sure how she obtained a U.S. passport, considering she had illegally left the country as a minor and ended up in Costa Rica.

Betty was never but a foot or two from my side when we got home. I had a shadow everywhere I went. We took the bus to the patio, and then home, where I took the instruments and equipment into the studio. Betty was right with me, helping as I did what needed to be done. Brandy took Betty and took her to the hallway where the individual rooms are when we went into the house. She later told me how Betty thought they were somewhat like the boat as the room was so compact.

When they came out, Brandy announced, "Betty and I are going shopping. She didn't bring many clothes with her. Who wants to help us pick out some things?"

Oh boy, shopping. The women were up for that, and were soon loading into two Expeditions with kid seats and were on their way to the mall.

Betty came to me before they left, and asked, "Is it bad if I spend a lot of money for clothes?"

I shook my head and said, "Get anything you want. Let me give you a debit card like the girls have so that you can shop any time you want and get most anything you want. This is a card that you can use like money." I gave her one of my debit cards that I thought might be under a million for her to use. I could now start using another card for whatever needed to be done.

The women remaining at the house were putting clothes into the washers. You couldn't go a few days with this many kids without washing clothes. I told the women at the house, "I'm going over to the patio to talk to Steve. Call or come get me if you need me."

Steve was there having coffee with Glenda, Tiny, Henry, and Phil. Steve told me, "I really should go check in, but I think I'm going to wait until after lunch, the gym, and some sun before I go in for a couple of hours. Stay with me, Chuck, I'd like you to come in and see a few things that I want you to be involved in."

You can't refuse your buddy, so I had some coffee and just chatted with everyone who had hung around until lunch. Those of my family who hadn't gone to the mall began coming, and then came the procession of the women and kids that did. Betty almost ran to me, and told me of the many stores she had been in and how the women were being insistent on what she bought. She told me they wouldn't let her use her card, but all had their own cards and kept using them to buy more and more. She did say that she had bought some toys for the kids and a small gift for all the women who went with her.

Brandy was taking the lead to help Betty become one of the women and to find what she would need here in Florida, as usual.

I ended up spending the day with Steve, eating lunch on the patio, working out at the gym, going to the pool for some sun, and then going into Steve's office for nothing more than to say hi to everyone. I enjoyed spending the time with him, but wanted to break loose to spend some time in the studio to get those tunes out of my head.

The women came back to the patio to help with the supper preparation. Brandy now had Betty as her special friend while they helped create supper for the mob. Glenda came out to sit with us, and asked me, "How many women do you have now, Chuck? Is this new one a lady you just found, or someone you've been keeping from us?"

I laughed at the insinuation that I would hide women from the extended family. Glenda added, "Steve has a few dozen women who would be in his bed in an instant if he would let them. He's added Giovanna and Mickey, but he's a little slower to add than you are. So who is this new one?"

I explained that Betty had been one of the girls who were on the crew of the boat I came into possession of down in Costa Rica. She was a leader there, and all the girls of that crew were married off to men mostly from the island I now owned, over time. Betty had remained as Captain of the boat, taking people on charter fishing trips, but had asked to come home with the family this time. She was originally from the northeast, but had run away from home and ended up in Costa Rica.

Glenda patted the back of my hand, and said, "I'm not trying to give you trouble over you bringing another woman home, but you have to admit that you have more women than a really good Mormon."

Tiny was on the patio now, and broke out laughing at that. He told Glenda, "The guy just doesn't know how to say no, and his women love to keep gathering housemates."

We now had progressed from having a rocks glass of clear liquid, to drinking a beer before supper. Steve was enjoying being at the bar watching the little guys running around and his kids setting the tables. With all the kids at the age of Steve's and my Marion, Virginia, Sophia, and Gio, the five big tables were quickly fitted with plates and utensils. Everyone was supposed to get their own drinks, except the kids who only brought a plastic cup to the table and the moms would fill them.

We were having fried pork chops, with the side dishes such as salad and dressing, green beans, and boiled potatoes tonight. The piles of pork chops on each table rapidly vanished, but the platters were quickly replenished. There had to be over fifty people, including kids, eating supper. I wondered how they figured out how much to cook. This wasn't being done by professional cooks, only by a bunch of women who were willing to cook for the extended family. It's amazing that this happened in the manner it did. I did know that we were a massive group of people who joined together to support each other. I watched as the hardcore lesbians, along with some of the guys, helped get the tables cleaned off with a lot of joking. The tables were all cleaned, washed, and ready for the games that came after supper.

More of the patio people helped sweep and mop under and around the tables the same way they did in their work areas at the S&S facility. All the cleanup was soon complete, and small groups began forming as conversations continued. Bonita came to the edge of the opening, and announced, "Chuck wrote a bunch of stuff down in Costa Rica, and we worked on one this afternoon. I'm sure he has a different arrangement planned, but this is how I interpret it. Marty on the banjo, and me on the fiddle, will bring it on."

The crazy lady began with a fiddle that had you listening. Marty really worked his banjo until Donny all of a sudden began the steel guitar, with Lizzy playing her new Gibson Les Paul guitar. One of the other kids was playing the piano, while four kids were doing a hell of job filling in the heavy rhythm background. The piece was good, but didn't have the vocals that would have capped the piece off. When they stopped playing, Bonita said, "Chuck has some neat lyrics for this one, but I didn't want to give it all away. Let him give you what he wrote."

I was still smiling when the group played the other two new country ballads I had written for us. Marion and Virginia were playing rhythm background, and also handled the vocals for the pieces. I know the people on the patio couldn't remember hearing the pieces before, so they enjoyed the new music while it was being played. Kathy and Frieda were really enjoying the music's country flavor.

Sue came to me and asked, "How are you going to handle Elisabeth? The two of us had a long conversation today. She told me that she plans on being one of your women when she's eighteen."

"First, I'm going to tell her that I don't fool around with women who haven't been through college yet, Sue. It might be a way for her to meet more guys if we can send her off to school. You know I love the little girl; she's not that little, but I don't need more women in my life, and I want Liz to be happy forever."

Sue sort of nodded, but asked, "What if she'll be happiest if she's one of your women forever?"

"I'd be one lucky man, wouldn't I?"

"Good answer, but I'm with you and hope she finds a guy of her own. I'm not a good example, but I do want her to be a normal young lady with only one husband and no sister/wives."

"Yeah, you and me both, Sue. Now tell me how to divert the other crash landing called Bonita?"

The mother with the huge bosom actually laughed at my question. She did say, "Kathy has suggested about everything possible to sidetrack her, but she's even more focused than Elizabeth. Make her go to college the same as my daughter and see if something can happen there. You're stuck with two more women, if not."

I hung my head thinking of how I would disappoint the two young women because I would be older and less able to make more women happy at night, in the morning, or at any time. Shoot, I'd be fooling around with the women all day and all night to just try to satisfy them. Then I smiled while thinking, 'Well, someone has to do the job'."

The ladies wanted me to love up Betty first that night. I did my best, and then I worked my way through all the women when she was comatose, including Julie and Etta who had been a little standoffish. They were both loving, but just a little hesitant as I loved them. I made sure I had both of the more mature ladies on my shoulders when I had finished with all the others. I pulled both to me for kisses on the forehead and asked, "Have I done something to make you two feel I'm not paying enough attention to either of you?"

Etta told me, "No, you've given us as much attention as you've given the others. I think Julie and I wish we could be pregnant with your babies too. I've dreamed of it, and have thought there could be a chance, but I know better and also know that there would too much of a chance that a baby wouldn't be healthy. We'll be fine, my love. You'll have to continue to understand how to treat your older lovers along with the younger ones."

Julie's tears were wetting my shoulder as she said, "I'm the same way, Chuck. I'm far past the time I should entertain having another baby, but you've given me my youth back and I keep thinking that I could bear you a child. I know I can't safely do that, so I have to help all the women who are going to have your babies."

I fell asleep with the two older women on my shoulders, keeping in mind that Etta is just a year younger than my mother would be. She looked like her, sounded like her, and I often thought that Mom had come back to me. My dreams were mixed up with thoughts of my women, my kids, and those who I had left behind.

I somehow woke up on the outside of the bed with Lisa hugging my back. I could feel movement in her tummy and sent thoughts to the not ready for prime time kids in there to quiet down. I was trying to send soothing thoughts, and it must have worked as the movements stopped.

I slid from the bed and put my peg on, along with some shorts and a T-shirt. I put some coffee on as I passed through the kitchen. I began doing my usual wake up forms on the lawn outside. I sensed movement around me and it appeared that most of the household had joined me. I noticed Mar was still with us as I made a turn with a slow kick to stretch my short leg. A surprise was Jane's parents, Katana and Kai, were both pacing my stretches. I did notice that Katana had lost a lot of weight. I wondered when they came over from Hawaii.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.