The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

I woke the next morning to an empty bed. I looked over to the clock and was surprised to see it was almost ten. I could hear people talking downstairs and as I approached the door, I heard a voice I didn't recognize. Thinking I should probably not walk down naked as I was, I went and grabbed some jogging shorts. I started to grab a shirt but then for some reason decided not, perhaps because the unknown voice was female.

As I walked into the kitchen, there sat Beth and Brenda on one side of the table with our neighbor Sally and her son Jimmy on the other side. They were drinking coffee, except for Jimmy who had OJ. I could smell some sort of pastry cooking in the oven.

They all turned to greet me in various fashion. Brenda just smiled, Beth smiled and gave me a playful wink, Jimmy gave me a nervous little wave, and Sally smiled trying hard to maintain eye contact. She couldn't help from checking me out. "Good morning", I told them all.

Beth was the first to respond, "I ran into Sally and Jimmy out front and I invited them in."

I made my way around the table. I walked behind Brenda's chair and leaned over, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Good morning, Brenda." She turned her face and just managed to extend her lips to my cheek.

Next was Beth. As we touched lips, her hand reached up and touched my chin. Nothing too sexual, but clearly the point was made that we were a couple. "Morning Babe", I whispered loud enough for all to hear.

As I walked around to Jimmy, he became even more nervous. I'm not sure what he thought I had in mind, but when I put my hand out he seemed relieved as he stumbled to stand up. As we shook, I put my left hand on his shoulder, "Hey guy."

As I moved over to Sally who worked as an administrative assistant in some insurance house downtown and was clearly dressed for work. I put a hand on each of her shoulders, "Nice to see you again, Sally?" At first, she tensed up when I put my hands on her, but she quickly relaxed. I stayed behind her and started massaging her shoulders. I leaned down, looking straight into her cleavage. What I wanted to say was "Nice cleavage, Sally" but instead I settled for, "So you got the morning off?"

Beth spoke up. "Sally is a naughty girl." Sally started to say something but then Beth added, "She called in sick today."

Sally seemed slightly embarrassed but smiled. She was quick to point out, "Beth, you know you talked me into it." She took a sip of coffee, and then got serious. "I don't know what I will tell Tom. He hates when I'm irresponsible." From the looks on both Sally and Jimmy, I was getting the impression that Tom may have a domineering side.

Beth seemed to pick up on it also. "He gets home after you. Unless he asks, don't tell him. We can all keep a secret here." She looked to Jimmy, "Right, Jimmy? You don't want to see your mom get into hot water with your dad, do you?"

Jimmy answered Beth, "No. " Jimmy looked to his mom, "I won't ever tell, Mom, I promise." I suspect this wasn't the first secret kept from Dad.

I continued to massage Sally's shoulders. She seemed to really like it. Beth kept the conversation moving smoothly. We made small talk about Jimmy, Sally's work, and Tom. If there were doubts, our chat confirmed that Tom ruled his castle with an iron fist.

When the buzzer went off, I pulled out the cinnamon rolls from the oven. "Hey, Champ, you want to help me here." Jimmy jumped up. As I put them on a plate Jimmy put the little packets of frosting on each. Soon he had a roll in front of each of the three women. Both Brenda and Beth put their hand on his arm as they thanked him. He seemed to enjoy that. He came back and stood by me as we ate our roll at the counter. When everyone was finished but Brenda, I had Jimmy collect the plates and forks and we rinsed them off and stuck them in the dishwasher.

I wondered why Brenda was so slow eating hers, but I figured out what she was doing soon enough. Since Jimmy was turned away from the table, he did not see Brenda come up behind him. Jimmy tensed up when Brenda place her hand on his back, "Excuse me".

Before Jimmy could move away, she leaned over him, pressing her boobs into his back. "Oops. Sorry." "No. You're good." "I'll just be a second." It was clear to both Jimmy and I that Beth was intentionally massaging her boobs into Jimmy's back. With her boobs pressed still making contact, she put first the plate and then the fork into the dishwasher. She lingered as much as she could without drawing unneeded attention from Sally. As she stood so did Jimmy, his face was beet red. As Jimmy turned to walk away, Brenda leaned in and gave him a big hug which pushed her boobs into his chest. I watched as she slid her tongue across Jimmy's earlobe opposite of where his mom sat, "You're so helpful." There were no accidents this time but Jimmy was definitely standing at attention.

I looked over and saw Sally looking with a "How sweet" look and Beth with a big grin. Of course, with the counter in the way, Sally could not see that Brenda's hand was pushed against her son's big hard on.

Noting his discomfort, I asked, "Wanna' help me out back, Jimmy?"

Jimmy seemed relieved for a way out, "Sure. That would be great." As he started to turn to leave, he must have remembered his mom, but when Jimmy looked over to her, she smiled.

Once we made it outside, I brought up Brenda. "You seem to have quite a crush on Brenda." Jimmy's face began to turn red, "It's ok. I can remember what it's like to be your age. Brenda runs around with no bra, jiggling those big tatas." I move my body as if trying to bounce big boobs, which Jimmy found funny. "I'm just saying you can relax around her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.