Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 9

Revenge is sweet, love is sweeter.

Dieter and Erica both had it bad.

When we got back to the hotel my human, but very affectionate growth was now firmly attached. She was young enough that the rest of my merry band were not too jealous but her 40-DD bust made it hard to remember that. She made other things ‘hard’, and on the way up I was getting whacked by Ginny, Julie as well as Diane now.

In the rooms I was free, for a while, only, as Kristi released her death grip, leaving a trail of clothes while she pulled me into ‘our’ bedroom. By the time we got there the ring and waist chain was all she wore, and I was firmly attached again, this time to a naked 16-year old. Not to be forgotten (Right, like that could ever happen) the rest of the Merry Band came in dressed (Un-dressed) the same way as Kristi. Paul’s Harem seemed like the ‘bed her’ name again. At now 9:22 pm there was not sleep on our minds. What to do and with whom? Life here had its ‘ups and downs’; many in-fact.

I hoped the flashing message light did not mean Dieter had called.

He had, it just consisted of, ‘Thank You, both’.

Detwa again

Erica was poured into a long, sheer, braless, backless, little black dress that was slit all the way up on both sides and cut so low in the front it was not meant for US markets. It was obvious she was a very, very healthy girl, too, maybe even bigger on top than Kristi (Measuring might be fun). Mom said it was almost funny. Erica stuck to the bottom step. Dieter frozen in place, flowers still clutched and in silence.

Dieter reverted, “Gott en Himmel” was heard. Erica said something back in German and they were off to the races. She spoke German, she had been there a dozen times, her father was the head of that other German car company for America. It was a match too in that Dieter knew some Swedish from negotiations with Volvo. He said something to her and walked, very awkwardly, (Guess Why?) towards her. He handed her the flowers and took a box out of his left side inner pocket. When she opened it she was asking if it was real while doing a perfect 10 imitation of Kristi’s ‘remora’ routine on Dieter, and his lips, though her and mom said it must have been ‘hard’ for her to wrap her legs around him with that dress still on, ... that not being all that was hard with those slits up the sides.

Dieter and Erica were on ‘autocruise’ from then on (Car joke).

From later, redacted accounts of that encounter, we heard:

Erica and Dieter eventually had to sit down. Mom took her suitcase to Hans, plus what she said must have been a rack of clothes in garment bags and hangers. She guessed Erica did not plan on coming back that night.

Hans looked back about 3.3 seconds when Erica gave him the directions to where they were going. He closed the limo’s partition and shook his head. He had a daughter who had just started school there, she was 14. He was jealous. Not really. Hans was old school. He grew up in Germany, and there it was not unusual for older men to have younger women. Dieter was not that old, either. It was not like Christine had been with Reinhart. He had to laugh. it was envy not jealousy. Dieter’s date was a very attractive woman, he thought her 23-24 until she gave him the address for the school.

By the time they arrived at Cranbrook, their destination, Dieter opened the rear door to get out even before Hans was stopping the car. Erica pulled him to her, kissed him one more time and shook her head ‘No’ as she took a tissue and started to wipe off his face.

There were a lot of limo’s, but none like the Mercedes. Hans stood by the door as Dieter finally was let out. They both started to assist Erica out when Hans just looked away a might. Long slits on a sheer low cut gown was bad enough exiting but when it became obvious what she was wearing, ... rather, not wearing ... underneath it, that old Prussian decorum made Hans choose the safer alternative. He thought to himself, ‘Dieter stand no chance, tonight.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.