Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 4

It was hard, especially, watching my ladies getting dressed. Giselle and Diane seemed to have packed as though they were moving in, permanently. Lucky even though since the three sisters “did not have a stitch to wear.”

‘What woman ever does?’ I asked myself.

I thought the short little skirt and see-thru blouse Kristi had on last night was quite nice, and suggested that to them. I did not get the respect I thought my idea had warranted. They were all about the same size. Yep, 40 - 42 ‘D’, or bigger, even Kristi I guessed at. What other stats are important to a guy?

Between what clothes Diane and Giselle, had brought they all were outfitted more like runway models. Diane asked to be reminded to shop in Monte Carlo, (as if she ever needed a reminder to shop). When they finished dressing, moi was still just looking at perfection personified. Well, I thought so at least, and they seemed to not want to dissuade me on that opinion.

Julie and Kristi went back to the Centre to get the other car while I reluctantly got dressed. I was told, in no uncertain terms, that all of us, including me would be treated fairly. They would tell me what to do and I could agree or die a painful death. Now how much fairer could things be, I ask you.

Julie and Kristi came back, (How old do you have to be to drive in Georgia? I needed insurance on her; Julie and Ginny too, remind me.)

We were off to the University of Georgia. It turns out that section housed the School of Business. John and what only could be described as a goddess greeted us inside. It was clear now why he dumped Julie. She was introduced as Vicky and when she saw Julie her claws extended and wrapped John a bit closer, staking her territory; it looked the same as what John had done with Julie when we had dinner together.

John was a good-looking person so I could understand her desire to stake her claim. Until I saw Kristi, I had rated Ginny and Julie as ‘10’s’ now my rating scale had to go higher. Di, Kristi, Julie and Ginny, even Giselle hit me as I stared at Vicky a might too long.

“We have put together something for you we think will be different and make us unique in the Automotive Marketplace”, John spouted. (That ‘we and us’ again.)

It turns out indeed he had. It was a ‘no brainer’. If our aim was to be different, less costly and more responsive to client needs, then this seemed to be that in spades. (Too bad we were not playing bridge) I got the synopsis, tout suite.

In summary: Shit can the one car name, it had been a loser already. Make each country fit in with whatever name the line was to be called.

Dealer segmentation and market research would prioritize prospects that were existing partners and dealers, competitive dealers or new dealers yet to enter a market.

Existing brick and mortars, vs. to be built were to be highlighted.

Key market (Those which SMSA stats ranked in the top 100) vs. secondary ones(101 or above rank) and estimated gross volumes (Estimated units sold per year and initial ordered units extrapolated for 0.10% add-ons per month) would be the ranking criteria used along with the market’s leading indicators adjusting that quarterly. (These were only college kids, I thought of going back to school, seeing Vicky more made me think seriously about that.)

Two things sealed the deal, three really. That 29 people were willing to commit to 24 months, 20-25 hours a week and that their major studies were in the areas they would be working in for their MBA’s answered many questions now. That there was total agreement that outside of the school final paper, all the results would be ours (P B & J and SMART II) with confidentiality agreements held binding and they would work as contractors sealed this deal. (They would be paid such a bonus if this went as planned, Oh my, new cars even.) I got a big nod from Diane to ‘go for it’. It would look like we really knew what we were doing. In-fact we did, we were just going about it in ways that were faster, less expensive and should get better results for the client. Damn I thought, maybe I could take a long vacation now, I’d ask my ladies, maybe see if Vicky had any friends to discuss things that might cum-up, opps, meant come-up.

The next few days saw a flurry of activity. More space, office supplies, computers, cell phones, etc. made this look like what the invasion the Normandy might have been like. We now were to have 47 FTE people on SMART II, Diane’s crew and mine combined. (Plus those contractors) We struggled to get everything ready for our trip. (Plural again, we were getting locked at the hip, methinks. There I go again using we. This was my company damn it, just ask my ladies, mine, mine, mine.)

A major issue or two needed to be resolved. One the Wyndam still had not billed me for anything. Two, I (Damn, ‘we’ I guess) needed to find a place to stay for the next year or two.

When I told Julie this, she just shook her head and opened a file on my laptop. (How did she do that, it was my laptop and password protected. She now moved the mouse over some text. “See” she said. ‘Hotel room expenses at the 73 properties the ‘Boys’ in Dallas owned were included in the monthly flat fee’. The Wyndam was owned by them Julie said as she shook her head and I heard her say “Men”. I checked again and noted that room service, parties, meeting and banquet rooms were to be discounted and if they were not emplotees atending, there might be a charge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.