The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 7: Exultation of the Guild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Exultation of the Guild - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

The Boss was smiling when John arrived, the first as usual. It was so rare an event that he wondered whether the old man had won the lottery. For a wild moment he thought it was pleasure in what he had achieved with Kim but it was not like the Boss to show such a mood at any time.

'What's making you so pleased with yourself, Boss?' he asked, as the Bursar gave a small skip on his way from the door. John grinned - he had never ever seen the old man like this and wondered for a wild moment if he was going to start juggling or something.

'Wait for the others, eh. You're doing a great job with the Bennet girl. She's good, very good. Well done, I'll suggest a special bonus for you, eh?'

John thanked him but suggested they wait until his part of the training was finished, but the bursar told him 'rubbish, have it now'. As he spoke the door opened to admit both Tom and Sam. The Boss greeted them equally heartily and Sam looked at John and winked. Leaning towards him he whispered 'All your doing!'

'Now, I want first to congratulate John on a first class job with Kim Bennett. I'm proposing a special bonus to be paid immediately. Very well done John, eh? I've just had a letter from Vincent. He's seen the films and wants a deal right across the states. Says he'll outbid Chicago and LA but wants agreement now, eh! Sole rights for three years, eh!' 'What's he offering?' asked Sam. 'Three years is three times what we normally give. The copyright is ours, Boss!'

'Point is he could sell the story rights, eh! LA could use the films for copy backup. Of course they can't use the film itself but they could use the story as we show it... '

Sam thought. LA was the centre of a blue movie operation and most of their output lacked any story line at all. It was just plain endless bonking, very boring and very tedious. But was there a good enough story line in what he'd seen. Apart from the dissection routine, the rest had little story to it. 'Is the material strong enough?' He asked.

Tom thought it was but the Boss agreed with his son. They would have to develop new ideas, original plots that would unravel themselves. 'Why not send her to me and I could arrange some new adventures. I've got some ingenious friends and I could certainly extend her training – a week at the school, for instance?'

'I think that's a great idea.' Said the Boss.'She needs hardening up, I think. Can you arrange videos, Tom?'

'Sure, that will be simple. Miranda will love it: she's great at inventing new scenarios and she's got that idiot son of hers. A good idea, Tom. John, you and Tom must get together on this. Sorry Sam, you'll have to find an alternative bit of crumpet!'

'Don't worry, dad, I shall be busy setting up the deals in the states.'

'Okay folks, that fixes everything, I guess, eh! Come on, We've earned a drink!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.