Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 35

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Hazel backed into my hardness and spooned me, the darkness of the early morning hiding her movements from my eyes. I found comfort in her familiar wetness; Hazel liked early morning love making. The soft stroking and tender touches filled her with soft moans of pleasure. In bed Hazel's personality was very giving, her total desire for us to be connected. Hazel's whispered words, "Give me your baby, Von," always on her lips.

My lover could not get enough of the climaxes my body gave her and she did everything she could to get me to choose her bed at night.

I gave her everything I had and collapsed asleep with her saying, "I am blessed Moon Mother has sent you to warm my womb with your child."

My dreams always turned erotic with her in my bed. I would waken early, experiencing some form of pleasure, until Hazel drained me into the deepest of sleeps.

Celine tiptoed across the bedroom floor with a lone candle illuminating the room. The wavering flame caught my eyes and I lifted my drooping lids to follow her path to the door. She was dressed for the day; a final grin passed between us as she slipped out the door. Shaking my head to put the fresh morning air into my lungs, I sat up and looked down at Hazel nuzzling up to a blanket. A few light rays penetrated the darkness through the window, just enough light to see Hazel's little girls still sleeping in their beds. I silently dressed in my clothes and followed Celine out into the tower hallway.

Cocking my eyebrows, I saw Laudus in the hallway descending the stairs, so I shamelessly ogled her backside until she was out of view. Laudus's pregnant frame was beautiful in her brown frock. Celine and Laudus have been my constant early morning companions all month. Laudus's quiet, confident demeanor was so different from Celine's boisterous way of life, they perfectly complemented each other. Celine lifted a room to funny heights and was the charmer who teased and tormented her target, and Laudus seemed to quip her comments with a turn of phrase that left me laughing. Together we lit the morning fire and drank a quick morning tea, nibbling on a bit of cheese. I cherished the both of them very much. I wanted friends, lovers and wives, and the tower was full of them.

A woman's cry rang from the second floor, which stunned me for a moment. The sounds of footsteps on the stairs made the three of us turn our heads, Grimm's head dropped into view. "Swarta's water has broken!" Celine jumped up clapping happily as Laudus barked out a command for me to get a pot of water from the Wizard's Pool. I jumped up and picking up the escape pod's aluminum pot, raced for water.

Upon my return to the tower, Hazel took the pot from my hands and kissed me deeply. "I think you have given me a child too, Lord Solon," she said with a pat of her stomach, turning to place the pot on the fire. The main floor was full of excited women who noticed Hazel's greeting and ran to me with smiles and open arms. "Lord Solon's going to be a father today," Key said, taking her own kiss from my lips. Then a wave of concubines mobbed me with warm lips and words of praise for my upcoming success. I felt the credit for their joy was misplaced, but I understood how excited they were and how much sweat was dripping off me from bolting for the water.

I moved to the stairs and Grimm discreetly took my hand and murmured, "Your task is to keep these women company and not to go upstairs and make a nuisance of yourself." Grimm guided me back to my favorite seat at the fire. With a wink at the other women, she pulled up another wooden chair and stayed close to me, providing encouragement and acting as a distraction.

I felt fraught with anxiety, not knowing how Swarta was doing. Celine pranced down the stairs from time to time, providing me with information about the labor. Each time she provided updated news she planted a kiss on me, with hungry eyes, all but informing me she had her own expectations of a baby in the future. Grimm just gazed at me while Celine prowled around me. "Some help you are Grimm," I thought.

The concubines fussed over me non-stop, offering food and drink, all brashly brushing up on me with hands, arms and breasts any time they could. My nerves were becoming frazzled at the waiting and the constant circling of the women, like pride of hungry lionesses wiggling their frames to gain my attention. I finally realized I was soaked with sweat when Key sat on my lap, throwing her shirt to the floor. My entire entourage went wild and closed ranks around me. Key took both her hands and planted a needy kiss on me, wrapping my head in her grip. Key was a complete exhibitionist, totally unconcerned who was around when she put her moves on me. A rapturous smile filled her face as she planted both of my hands on her breasts.

Grimm helped Key take my shirt off, saying, "We will help take your mind off your worries, Von."

Both women had large pupils, eyes fully enthralled by my pheromones, their whole focus was consuming me. Fire ran through my lovers.

By lunch-time I was exhausted. It took some effort to find my clothes which someone had hidden within the room. Only Laudus's intervention saved me, but she took some measure of payment for me to get my clothes back. She sat on my lap detailing what was happening with Swarta. Laudus draped over my frame enjoying the belly rub as payment for my shirt. Thankfully no payment for my pants was required. Swarta's labor was going slowly and while this was not surprising for a first time mother, it troubled me. To my dismay all these women just added to my frustration, so I came to a decision and bounded up the stairs to my bedroom.

The room was well illuminated with flickering candles providing a warm light. Swarta was on the bed covered in sweat and Palus, Hannah and Celine were attending her. Celine was wiping Swarta's head with a white rag to comfort her. Pain radiated on Swarta's face, her eyes closed with Hannah and Palus, looking between Swarta's knees, seemingly unaware of my presence.

But Palus surprised me by saying, "Your father is here, children."

Hannah turned to me saying, "What you don't realize is that our children jump when you enter the room and our bodies respond in other ways."

Swarta opened her eyes and love was not in them.

"Sorry for your pain, my love," was the only feeble thing I could think to say. Swarta just didn't seem pleased to see me.

"It's bad luck for the father to see his woman like this, Von!" Swarta yelled.

I drew on all the dreams about childbirth that fed my mind over the last month.

In soft words I said, "A White Wizard from Moon Mother? Really Swarta I am good fortune." I looked at Swarta's broadening opening, the crown of my child yet beyond. She looked tired and worried.

Palus looked at me with a smile, "Things are progressing normally, Von. She has active urges to expel the babies and Swarta is slowly opening more."

I moved to kiss Swarta and her anger at my presence melted.

"Close your eyes my love and focus on your breathing. Just your breathing," I said, squeezing her hand. "Find your own comfortable rhythm of breathing," I continued to add. "I love you, my precious lady," I whispered, with a tear on my cheek. "Listen to me. I know you are tired and in pain. When you feel the urge to push take a clean breath and bear down on our child, push with all your might. Close your eyes and focus."

We waited and waited. Swarta's panting breaths seemed to go on and on. Finally, I put my hand on Swarta's lower belly and talked to the children. I am not saying it was my presence but Swarta responded with a set of mighty pushes that crowned a child.

Celine shouted out in joy, "I see eyes and a nose!" Palus caught my son as Swarta slowly expelled him with a loud cry. Hannah cut the cord and put the child on Swarta's breast. A loud baby cry filled the room as Hannah shifted the boy to a nipple. Tears streamed our eyes. Swarta cried and pushed again and quickly another child dropped into Palus's hands. I cut the baby boy's cord and tied it, giving him to his mother.

Swarta had both boys suckling from her breast with a wide smile and tired look.

"That is the most beautiful sight in the world," I blurted. "My children with their mother," I added.

Celine cuddled up to me with tears and asked, "How did you know all those things, Von?"

I kissed her forehead and responded, "Only Moon Mother knows, my sunshine."

I held Celine close as we took in the sight of two hungry babies feeding. I never knew how wonderful this moment would be for me. Palus moved close and my free hand pulled her in a hug.

Whispering into her ear, I said, "I love you and look forward to you safely delivering our children too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.