Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 32

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Mission Log: Summary

My meager deceptive space defense additions are now in place. Chaff projectors and laser finders are online. My next solar system project is to create three message buoys that will be placed around the planet at the hyper-limit. Spacecraft entering the solar system via hyperspace will receive message broadcasts regarding the Wolfenstein planetary claim.

Any Empire space faring entity will recognize the legal discovery rights declared. A valid claim by Von Solon generally requires posting of the star map in the Central Empire Navigation Mapping Database; this is not currently possible. Yet old protocols from the early days of the Space Discovery Corporation only require a navigation buoy to validate a claim. A message buoy is also preventive diplomacy, an affirmative action to prevent disputes from escalating into conflicts.

Unfortunately, in the early days of the Empire, unwanted interlopers would destroy navigation buoy claim markers and stake their own claim. Interestingly, this legal necessity I put in place also functions as an early warning device; if a spacecraft should destroy our message buoy, then I will be free to defend our claim and escalate words to hostilities without antagonizing the Empire's bureaucracy. However, this crippled ship and the limited railgun defense can only provide a relatively static defense with minimal strategic capability, so hostilities need to be avoided if at all possible.

Cadet Solon continues to expand his mating pack. I am thrilled our legacy is growing and more Solon DNA is spreading among the indigenous population. The rate of increase in new DNA return data from new subjects has dropped. My sub-routine agents are watching this anomalous output and will consider alternative adjustments to the mate attractor protocols. My ward is regularly restricting his interactions to females in a gestational phase rather than truly expanding the pool of DNA. The human psychology sub-routine defines Cadet Solon's behavior as typical for a nurturing male mate. My other sub-routines find the co-father's behavior sub-optimal for expanding the gene pool and increasing output.

My game theory sub-routine highlighted a new behavior variation from the hostile seafaring tribe that my ward fought. Individual ships began landing and raiding fishing villages on the eastern mainland coast. Thus this tribe has expanded its conflict to a higher populated area of the world. This new action warrants some concern regarding my ward's mate's nest located on the island. Statistical analysis indicates an increased probability of hostile contact with the island population. At this time my ship no longer has the resources to increase my limited planetary defense network.

I peered up into the dark ceiling as spasms of pleasure gushed into a warm mouth. It was pitch black in Hazel's room and she must have awoken to find my early morning hardness too tempting. I closed my eyes and smothered a groan not wanting to wake the children. Wet lips sucked the last of my essence and a tongue wiggled about my sensitive head and I faded back to sleep smiling contently.

The familiar scent of honeysuckle filled my nose as I opened my eyes to find Hazel's hair in my face. I felt well rested, which was typical for me even after a very physical night. The dawn sun provided us with the barest hollow shades of gray to see outlines of beds and bodies in the room. My silent shifting to sit upright hadn't disturbed Hazel or her children. I smiled as memories of our activities flooded my half-awake mind, looking down on my sleeping lover. Hazel's allure and charm changed to passive-aggressive demands when we reclined on her bed. She was a lioness at heart who enjoyed rough play.

I settled my mind to process the tasks of the day, the warm energy of our bed cooling as I dressed and left the sleeping lioness. My household was silent and the hearth cold, leaving me no reason to delay stopping at the Woman's Center. A few widows and sea wives attended me with bits of bread and warm soup. The dawn routine of fishermen preparing for a day on the sea broke the quiet stillness of the building. Shadows and outlines of people walking and speaking in low tones drifted to my eyes and ears as I sat near an open window. The sea wives always had a particular nuance and distant behavior around me. Swarta had explained the women struggled with their emotions around me; something about my pull was strong but usually by avoiding my kiss they could resist my charms. It was my lover's statement that created a corner piece of the female behavior puzzle. Swarta inadvertently guided me to other puzzle pieces framing the strange attraction issue in my mind, which pointed to nanomites.

The fact that the culture of this world leaned to favor strong male role models, protectors, who dispense food, security and prestige was not lost on me. At least in the marsh, the people were hunters and gatherers who lived a minimal existence. The stronger males were expected to bear the largest burden of responsibilities and the culture rewarded their efforts with large households of women and children.

Yet the strangeness of a broad pool of women constantly kissing and pressing themselves to me had to be either due to my different biology or the nanomites. When I realized neither factor was under my control, the acceptance of my position developed. I wasn't likely to be rescued and these women lived around me, there was no escaping this situation.

I walked the dark wooded path down the hill with great care. The narrow path was well worn but since it didn't exist before the men made Coven's tower and the tavern, I didn't know its twists and turns. A few alert birds complained about my passing but I didn't meet a soul along the way. A few lanterns and torches outside the tavern showed activity, so it was no surprise to see the building full of men eating breakfast as I pushed into the main room. Coven was standing, in his usual brown shirt and pants, talking to a few male food servers. He was accepting an apology and then turned to me.

"Good to see you, Von. How do you want to get this crowd working?"

He sidestepped another server. There was little room with so many people in the building. "It's just like Coven, get to the point and get organized," I thought. A few food platters with fish soup pressed by me―an attractive, young, golden skinned woman trying her best to keep things balanced.

"You'll have to excuse the mess and crowd," the harried woman said to Coven.

I placed my hands on the server's waist and guided her around me. As soon as I felt her curves against my fingers, I was keenly aware of her hair's minty scent. We had to press our waists tight to each other to successfully navigate her around in a semicircle. The only open table path was beside us. I realized walking the steep hill path in the cool morning had caused a bit of a sweat on my forehead. The tall woman stopped, still pressed against me, looking down, taking in my features for the first time.

"You're pretty short, but cute. You must be Lord Solon," she said. Grinning back, I held on to her, afraid the trays of soup would be crashing around my ears in this crowd. "I have been waiting for a chance to meet you and here you are," she confessed, in no rush to move, looking expectantly at Coven.

"Von, may I introduce my sister Azul. She arrived just after you left to see Derwen," he said.

Unbeknownst to Coven, Azul was pressing against me in subtle pulses with her hips. "Two can play that game," I thought, tightening my grip momentarily with each pulse.

A broad smile filled the pretty woman's face, saying, "Little brother, he is even more interesting than you told me. I sense a real charmer is in my midst."

Seeing her struggle with the fish soup bowls another server took them from her. Azul's hands now free rested on my shoulders. Coven looked aghast when his sister did not move to take advantage of an opening that formed in the press of bodies.

"Azul, we have a lot of new men who just arrived..." She didn't give her brother a chance to continue as she dipped her head and kissed me. Our lips connected with a light touch, but I was unable to break the contact as I was trapped against a table and boxed in by Coven and Azul.

Azul broke away and turned, saying, "It was a pleasure meeting you, Lord Solon. I hope you will find time to dine with us in Coven's new tower? I moved in with my little brother to help him administer hospitality." She passed through the kitchen door and disappeared.

"Best to just move on, " I thought.

Wanting to break the awkward silence I turned to Coven and said, "Coven, we need a tree cutting crew and the mules today to set up a simple open-framed structure to enclose the building of new ship's primary hull. These men will build their new workspace, so please arrange water and sandwiches for their lunch."

Coven looked relieved that I'd ignored Azul's flirty way and said, "I'll get it done, Lord Solon," as he turned to hide his obvious embarrassment.

After I gave him a quick slap on his back, Coven left the building. I circulated with the men from Convey and told them to gather outside when they'd finished their breakfast. Without asking, Azul served me a small glass of goat's milk. She flirted with me again and I drank up, beating a hasty retreat into the open air.

The village had over a dozen mules now and the process of establishing an open air workshop to build the multi-hull took only a few days to complete with so many hands involved. Teams of woodcutters used the mules to haul the tall pine tree timber to the construction site. Coven and I worked hard in shifting workloads and work crews each day. For the most part I worked and supervised the cutting crews. Coven's group dug holes and placed the massive support timbers in the appropriate places. Every day in the predawn light I gathered the builders from the tavern. Everyday Azul flirted with me and insisted on serving a small glass of goat's milk to me, which I drank. She used the drink delivery to extract a daily kiss from me, something Coven and I never spoke of.

We did have dinner together one night but I had insisted they eat in my home. My intent was to spread my affection among my tower women during Azul's visit to turn her away from flirting with me. What I didn't know was Azul was a good friend with Swarta and Palus, so the giggling women grouped together to tease me after dinner, inciting Azul to further bold advances. Thankfully, Coven's sister avoided making me feel too awkward in Coven's presence. Our guests left and I felt tired, retiring to the bedroom with Swarta and Palus. The three of us laughed over their antics with their friend and the question I expected from them was asked just before Palus blew the last candle out.

"Do you like her, Von," Swarta asked.

"Who?" I responded, acting dumb. Palus and Swarta took turns hitting me, giggling with each pillow hit. I didn't answer them, making them work for a real response.

I asked, "Why is she really here in Juniper Hills?"

They laughed together and said, "We sent for her, of course. There is still room in our tower." The situation with Coven's sister was worse than I thought.

Swarta and Palus begged me to sleep in for once and I cuddled up with them in the morning. The sun filled our room before they let me think about getting out of bed, except to relieve myself. The pregnancy made them much more possessive of my time. I enjoyed talking to our babies together as we rolled around in the bed. Laudus and her sisters carried in breakfast trays and they chatted with us as we ate in bed. Celine joined us with a tray of goblets filled with goat's milk for the ladies. They all took my request for them to drink milk each day seriously, so I sipped water as they emptied their cups.

Out of some deep recess of my mind a thought had nagged at me, so I asked them, "Does a young woman offering or serving a man goat's milk have any significance?"

The women cupped their mouths and giggled at me, containing their laughter poorly.

Only Celine didn't seem in the know, looking at the women and then me, she said, "In the Great Marsh, goat's milk is valuable and expensive. A single woman that goes to the trouble of supplying milk to a man is making a statement."

Celine's eyes surveyed Palus and Swarta, some unspoken female decision was being made. A crafty look came over Celine's face, a smile I didn't recognize nor know how to interpret.

Celine cupped my face with the palm of her hand, saying, "If I offered you goat's milk two days in a row and you drank it."

She paused, my eyes watching her intently. I leaned in to hear her clearly.

"On the morning of the third day we would be officially engaged and I'd have the right to..."

Celine made a circle with her fingers and with the other hand she poked and thrust into the circle a few times with a single finger. I spit out the water in my mouth all over the bed.

"Oh Moon Mother!" I shouted, alarmed. "Azul," I said.

The women had stone hard faces. Celine jumped back, but not fast enough to avoid getting a little wet, looking surprised. Panic rose in my chest.

"I've been played by my ignorance!" I mumbled.

The room erupted in laughter, Palus grabbing Celine and hugged her. Swarta was rolling in the bed kicking her feet up and down. I would swear Swarta was choking. In my concern I turned to her. Swarta hiccuped over and over, struggling to get a full breath.

Laudus had compassion on me, asking, "Did you do that, Von?" I nodded yes.

With half a grin Laudus said, "Well you will have to bear the consequences and let her move in here. There is one more bed in my room."

I felt honor bound to do that right thing.

"OK, someone tell her," I said, hiding my head in a pillow.

Someone started shaking me hard trying to get me to surface again.

Celine looked worried and kissed me, saying, "Don't be mad at me, Lord Solon."

The young lady backed off the bed not taking her eyes off me. The women had evil grins on their face. My conscious mind understood at once.

I looked at Celine, saying, "You made that up didn't you?"

Celine shrugged her shoulders and nodded yes. I launched myself at Celine, missing her by a finger's width. She squealed and ran out the door. All the older woman piled on the bed hitting me with pillows. In one version or another saying, "Leave the girl alone. That was the greatest jest in history."

I didn't see Celine until dinner and by then I got over my broken ego, appreciating the quick thinking and courage of playing such a joke on the Lord of the Tower. Celine was hiding behind her mother in the corner of the Woman's Center, but I was sure all the village women knew the story by now. All day I cut wood for the new ship workshop's roof listening for any whisper of the story. When I entered the main room of the Woman's Center all I saw was a sea of grins and smiles. They knew alright.

I sat in my favorite chair and Laudus served me a fresh drink. Not looking into the goblet I thanked her and kissed her to show I didn't harbor any ill will to her part in extending the jest. Laudus' ebony eyes sparkled and she added another kiss, then she looked at the goblet and stepped back. I picked the cup up and saw it was goat's milk.

All I said was, "Really?"

The room erupted in laughter. I felt totally embarrassed again, my cheeks flushed, my face turned bright red.

"Celine, come here at once!" I shouted above the roar of the women.

Dark clouds quickly covered the faces of the ladies and they stopped laughing. Celine shuffled over to me with her head down. I grabbed her and thrust her over my knee. I playfully spanked her bottom once hard then lifted her to sit on my knee. Celine's big eyes told me she remained stunned.

"I declare Celine as Queen of this hall for the rest of the night. She is brave, smart and witty as you all know. Please serve her as you would me."

The women roared with laughter and approval.

Celine didn't leave my knee all night. I cuddled and fussed over her as did all the other women. When a server asked me if I wanted more wine or more pastries, I would defer to Celine.

"What do you think, Queen Celine, my love? Do we have more room to eat?"

Of course, Celine would beam brightly and make some joke. The evening was one of the most light-hearted and fun evenings we had experienced in the women's center. An evening the women would remember for a long time.

Later in the privacy of our tower my ladies expressed their approval of the evening. Hazel took me to her room, overwhelming me with her passion. She was like a warm bath touching your skin as you settle in its depth. A soothing pleasure filled my mind, calm emptiness, draining my worries and stress away.

"You made my daughter a woman tonight."

Hazel's movements were like an enticing dance. Her love washing over my raw emotions, everything she did to me kept us fully connected. Hazel was completely focused on making waves of nerves fire along my shaft and sensitive head. I locked eyes with her as she manipulated my nipple, not taking my eyes off her until I finished erupting in Hazel's depths. The friction sent chills down my back and thrills up my spine.

We cuddled and whispered our appreciation to each other until my body was ready for one more baby making injection. I loved skewering her as a reward. Hazel's favorite blissful highs came when her breasts swayed to a steady rhythm of my thrusts while on her hands and knees, with my fingers circling Hazel's swollen clit. Our last love making round was generally the longest and her animal nature held my excitement at fever pitch levels all the way to the end of our final mutual explosion.

"If that didn't make us a child nothing will, Hazel."

She cooed and we both fell asleep. Not until the early morning did I awaken again, a warm mouth working my dawn stiffness. "I love this life." I thought, enjoying the experience before drifting back to sleep.

The weather was colder as my nightly weather map predicted. My black station clothes soaked up the sun's rays when I left the cover of the ship building. It was not really fair to call the open frame structure a building but it did have a roof of sorts, thin wood strips that blocked the direct sun. During most of the year the cover would be welcome and appreciated but it was late fall and the sun was our only heater.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.