Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 9

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

The morning song of seagulls and the splash of a fish jumping added to the shouts of men working on the dock. The sun's glow filled the cabin, the tiny oil lamp exhausted. Swarta was gone, my side cold where her warmth had been last night. I took in the room and realized dawn had long passed and the sun fully filled the small room.

After using the slosh bucket to release my water, I lazily dressed in my black station clothes, ignoring my armor and escape pod gear. The natural hunger of an unfed stomach expressed its gurgles. My mouth was dry from our night time exertions. I sucked my water reservoir tube, imagining it was Swarta, my morning hardness reminding me of its preferred pleasures. I thought, "I plan to feed you again, soon and often."

Outside my door stood Tharin. He had posted himself as my guard while I slept. A knowing grin caught my eye and he simply said, "A really late night of wizardry?"

I patted my friend's shoulder and laughed with him. "Did you have breakfast?" I asked.

His shoulder hit the wall as he gave the biggest laugh I'd ever heard from him. "Oh my, that is funny, Von," he responded with a short snort. "The crew was served breakfast at dawn. You missed a hard tack biscuit, lemon, fish soup and a bit of bread. Not sure what Lady Derwen and Swarta got served in the owner's cabin. You probably missed some good food there," he said.

"I am ravenous," I said not showing my panic and fear. "Oh Moon Mother I am in such big trouble with Swarta, " I thought. Keeping my face neutral, I asked, "Are they both still on the ship?"

Tharin scratched the stubble on his face, "Well, I saw them walking the dock before I stood guard. Sorry, don't know if they are back Von," he answered.

I struggled to keep my tone steady, and said, "Can you watch my gear today? It is irreplaceable and we don't know the crew," I said seriously.

He struck his fist to shoulder and simply said, "Yes my Lord Solon."

I held his eyes and patted his shoulders and responded, "Thank you," as I walked off to my doom, my hunger forgotten.

On deck, I surveyed the dock, looking for the two women. A number of my indentured servants assigned to the docks lifted heavy grass bales to a hoist for storage in the ship's hold. No women. "Perhaps they are in the stone warehouse, " I thought. Yet, a sweep of the crate-filled building provided no hint of their whereabouts. Resigned to an angry meeting with both women I strolled a path behind the building and found a fallen tree to rest upon.

A few fish jumped nearby and swirls around thick reeds offered promise of further fish. This was a peaceful spot away from all human activity. I combed the sky wistfully, wondering about my women, my life and my future. I found no answers to my thoughts; I saw only high clouds filling the western sky. "I can't avoid the ship, let's go, Von," I said to myself.

I returned to the ship reluctantly. Both women stood alone upon the command tower at the back of the ship, pleasantly chatting as I approached. "Good morning, ladies," I said with good cheer but feeling none. They both looked at the other and giggled, each kissing an opposite cheek with wet kisses in union. Feeling happy and amused, Lady Derwen asked, "What would you like for breakfast? A healthy, active man can develop a deep wanton hunger in the morning."

I waited a moment for Swarta's response but a smile crossing her lips was all I received. "You are a wonderful host for asking. I am honestly more interested in how both of your mornings have progressed," I said truthfully.

Lady Derwen's answer was quick, "Women talk is such a bore to men. I think we should feed our wizard. I'm empathic you know."

Taking Swarta's arm the Lady Derwen walked me to see the cook and made sure I ate a big breakfast. Swarta making a point to tell the cook, "A man needs his strength to fulfill all his duties as a provider, and clan lord to a bunch of women." The cook knew her meaning and gave me a double portion.

I asked if there was any word from Palus. Swarta nodded and said a messenger arrived after dawn and she is well. The tonic has eliminated her nieces' fevers but they remained weak; she will remain with them until they are healthy. She knew we would understand and not to worry. I thought, "I really don't know all about cures, and she will want her healer gathering even more now."

Swarta read my mind and said, "She might miss the ship to Convey." It was a bittersweet message.

Back on deck, the morning heat exacerbated the sweat spreading down my back, my nervousness with the women made me fidget. Lady Derwen took pity on me and said, "Lady Solon and I are in accord and happy with our current and improved status with you. Please enjoy the day with your lovely lady and be sure to listen to her and take her counsel seriously. As you should with Palus and me." A slight smirk crossed her face as she continued, "My friends I must review the warehouse books today. Will I see you tonight perhaps, Von?" and with the question hanging, she left us alone.

I thought, "I need to soften Swarta up and find out about the accord."

I quickly gathered up an item from my survival fanny pack, put on my water harness and took Swarta fishing. I made a simple fishing pole and showed her the small spool of fishing line and the three fishing hooks. My fisher woman recited some Moon Mother fishing prayer and smothered me in kisses on the private fishing spot.

"I have my own magic fishing pole," she beamed.

The quality fishing barbs and small, clear container with fine, high-test line were treasures to her. We fished for the rest of the morning and caught a few nice trout with worms and grubs off the dead tree bark. I didn't press her much about her breakfast because she insisted we fish quietly. She grinned all morning over the "Enchanted fishing line," clearly enjoying our intimate time together, although fishing wasn't as brilliant an information source as I had hoped. However, the holding hands was nice and the cuddling was a sweet reminder of our new status.

Surprisingly, she attacked the subject before we returned to the ship, laying me down and straddled me in a suggestive way. Looking down upon me she slowly ground her hips in a pleasing manner and began talking, "Lord Solon you are the headman of our homestead, with certain rights and benefits. Palus and I had numerous discussions about bearing your children while at Juniper Village and we so wanted you to come into your manhood there."

Grinning with all her weight, she continued, "You will listen to us your women about children. Palus and I dream of raising your children together in our Hall. We will cherish them. We will cherish any of your village children that visit us." My mind reeled with shock and discomfort.

Swarta's tone became serious as she said, "You will provide Lady Derwen a son to continue her shipping empire."

I blinked and said, "Is she pressuring or threatening you ... I."

Swarta interrupted, "We are in accord that many women do not survive childbirth. Many mothers and unborn children go to serve Moon Father before their provider; Father requires their aid in preparing a home upon the moon. If I should die giving birth I will prepare our home in the afterlife and wait for you with our child."

Tears rolled down my eyes, I never thought about the risks facing my women. Lowering herself over me, she whispered, "Palus told me the Galit lost three wives in childbirth. I saw my mother die when I was young with a baby's head crowning but stuck in the breach."

I started to say something but she kissed me to stop me getting a word in.

"Our Moon Father is harsh and calls many to his service. Moon Mother comforts us and provides the blessing of our children. You are special, Von. Your children will be honored and all the women of the surrounding village's envy Palus and me. Your village needs your seed to prosper and to be assured more pale-white wizards or ebony wizards and certainly Juniper Hill's wizards will follow in your steps."

I sat silent for a while, pondering, balancing my love and desire against some chance of rescue and a return to my former life. "What kind of life was it? What are my parents like? Do I have parents? Who am I?" My thoughts drained some of my joy.

Swarta interrupted my thoughts, opening an unspoken topic, "They say my husband was killed by a chance spear at the beginning of the blockhouse battle. My parents arranged our marriage with his parents only two full moons before you arrived. He had a quick temper and ready tongue for any slight. A man without respect for his woman, his property."

We walked in silence for some time. At the dock, she said, "You freed me to a life of love, a homestead mistress esteemed among my people, missing only a suckling baby." With a grin she took me by the hand and added, "Come to my bed," Leading me up to the ship's deck, the thought of a nursing child at her bosom playing in my mind was causing a stirring elsewhere about my person. As we reached our cabin, I thanked Tharin for watching my wizard tools and dismissed him. He offered me a sly wink as he left.

Swarta and I did not leave our cabin until the next morning. I felt a refreshing breeze push through the passage outside our door as we moved into the corridor. An unfamiliar ebony woman, my height with a narrow face, stood at the end of our passage. She had dark black armor similar to Derwen's with a long dagger strapped to her leg in a fashion I preferred.

The ebony warrior introduced herself saying, "Tharin asked that I stand watch today in the passage. They call me Grimm, one of the ship's marine guards."

I smiled and thanked her. We climbed the open staircase to the deck above to be greeted by heavy cloud cover. Lady Derwen had a serious frown as she listened to her Sailing Master by the handrail. I saw seamen moving up the rigging to the masthead and other men working the massive cordage that helped support the ship's mast and rigging.

"This ship has a very effective mast design, although it would be an unstable ship in a big storm," I thought with some unbidden knowledge.

Lady Derwen turned to us with a grin and said, "Good morning. You keep missing breakfast. I am not sure we could make a sailor out of you." Derwen moved to greet Swarta with a polite kiss on the cheek and in turn a wet kiss to my forehead.

"There is lots of activity in the rigging; what is happening?" I asked, quietly.

"Are you ready to venture to Convey?" inquired Lady Derwen.

"It's a bit sudden," Swarta responded.

The Sailing Master quipped, "The weather waits for no one. We loaded quickly with the timely addition of your indentures to the dock staff. I recommend we cast off and crawl out to sea," he apprised Lady Derwen and she just nodded.

I agreed, saying "The weather is fickle but I must send a messenger to Palus before departure. And another to Coven to provide some thoughts on an additional building for Juniper Hill."

Lady Derwen sent my messages and the full weight of leaving Palus behind gave my heart a longing pain. Swarta bore the disappointing news in silence. Tharin winced when he saw my sad face but I let Swarta tell him what was happening.

"We won't be gone that long," he said, gripping my shoulder.

A deep voice behind us responded, "Only Moon Father has a say in time." Hajin's comment did not help. Hajin knew of Palus's healing mission and said, "She provides comfort to the sick. Parents rejoice at the results of her healing hands. Besides, what the Convey people have taught me is the homecoming of lovers is a worthy solace."

I shrugged and gave Tharin the job of picking three indentures to take on the trip with us. "The trip will give the indentures a bit of personal time with me and I can explore how they might fit in Juniper Hills, " I thought.

Tharin, Swarta and I watched with interest as the boxy ship, with the help of three fully crewed rowboats pulling us, crawled past the burned blockhouse out to sea. We could see stacks of new lumber and logs piled next to the ruins in preparation for its replacement.

Some dark and solemn thoughts fixed me to the handrail. Tharin held the same long stare as we slowly glided past the battlefield. Swarta moved between both of us, acknowledging us as survivors with our personal grief and gently clasped our hands in silence.

Further out to sea, Tharin joined Hajin in sparring with some of the large marine guards. I was tired of thinking about killing and Swarta noticed my mood and attempted to pull me out of my sullenness by locking us in our cabin until sunset. The whole ship probably heard the moans of my acceptance.

I held my love in the command tower as the last flares of the sun disappeared over the sea. No ships or land were in sight, just mild waves brushing the hull. Lady Derwen joined us to silently watch the western sky. Nearby, the Sail Master offered a minor course correction to the ebony helmsman. I had picked up the Convey language and I often listened in on crew conversations, thus far not sharing the knowledge of my understanding it. I'd noted that the Convey crew were far more cultured then the marsh people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.