Family Letters
Chapter 109

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Lily,

Wow, your tales of being sent out to have sex with sponsors other than your master is a bit frightening. I don't dislike sex, but to have Erica and Willow just toss me to another sponsor would hurt. I belong to them, and I want to make them happy. I can't see being loaned out as making them happy.

Of course, I also have no idea how that would work. Erica and Willow are a bit selfish. In a good way though. They love their concubines and would never loan one out.

Well, maybe they would. I think we've mentioned Holly Blackthorn in previous letters. She's the daughter of the second in command of the tank company and one of his concubines. I know some people think it's a bit icky, but she honestly loves him and he treats her very well. Anyways, the girl is definitely bisexual. Unfortunately for her, her father's other original concubine is her mother. The woman is all sweetness and light, but just can't get past the idea that sex with her daughter is wrong. From what has been said, the woman was raised to believe that lesbian sex was always wrong, and that incest is an abomination. The woman is willing to accept Holly with Jason as it has kept her daughter and grandchildren near, but can't join in anything sexual. Jason does have two new concubines, but from what I hear they are in many ways like you, their previous "owner" was abusive so they have been unable to cuddle with Holly. I know that Jason has asked Erica and Willow about allowing Holly to join them in bed. I expect that they will instead allow Holly to play with Meiling, Violet or me as we are the most enthusiastic cunt-lappers in the harem.

But I don't know what will happen regarding that. Willow and Erica have had to spend quite a bit of time with Laquesha and Kaycee as they learn to be part of the family. Vincent hasn't had much trouble. The man looks like some wild man ready to tromp into the wilderness, bite off the head of a rattlesnake and wrestle a bear, but he's a huge softy. The kids adore him. Not just older ones like Barry and John, but every baby old enough to walk loves to run to him if they see him, and Vincent thrives from the attention.

Frodo and Larry have blossomed quite a bit as well. I think it has been the volleyball tournaments. With Carol now living on the island there are four male concubines, and they jokingly said they'd take on any team of female concubines. Those have been great fun, although I don't do that well. I love the fact that I have big breasts, and they definitely helped me back on Earth, but jumping high to hit a volleyball isn't something I do well.

I was a bit surprised to read about your domes, those must be huge. Heck the one you live in is larger than Trinary Island. I can understand why though. Everyone loves to be able to get out and walk around. Being outdoors is a major boost to the community and has meant a lot to me.

Of course, I say that when I have a really nice golden tan. And there isn't much of a bikini line in that tan. I don't sunbathe nude, Erica is a bit too jealous to allow that, but she does allow me to wear suits that I can't enter the water in since they'd never survive a wave.

I wish I could write a ton more, but there isn't much more to my life. I get a feeling that the best way to describe my life is to say that I live like one of those stay-at-home moms in the early days of television. Only I don't have to do much cooking or cleaning thanks to the technology in the pod. Mostly I just have to watch the older children, although Frodo and Vincent do that very well, and then take care of the babies. I love that.

I never thought I would say that, but I do love little Cee and Sage and all of the babies. Sure they don't "belong" to Erica or Willow in the classic sense, but they are part of this family and for that reason alone. I love them.

The content

Brianna Crystal-Murphy

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.