Family Letters
Chapter 58

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Will,

You might be happy that Erica and I arrived home safely, but I can guarantee you that there were several others even more thrilled when we walked down the ramp of the landing craft. Mei, Katya and Larry might not be as close to Erica and me as our main squeezes (their terms not ours), but they are all very happy to belong to this family and our being gone would have changed that.

In fact while we were 'on leave', I ended up talking to Fabio. I think I've said that so far Third company has had no casualties. Well, that is not just war casualties; we also have no one requesting transfers and in several cases we've had members ask to be removed from consideration for promotion and/or transfer. Fortunately, the new commander on Wadi, a Colonel Jack Frost. (Yes, I know, everyone here laughs at that. He's got a lot of winter themed nicknames. To make it worse, his head concubine is Wynter.) Anyways, the man started his time here by visiting each unit and examining their current situation. His first concern for Third Company was that it had Erica and me in it, since we were the only "gurls" in the unit. It turns out that less than three percent of the households on Wadi are headed by women, and only one percent of all households on the planet male or female have a sponsor under the age of twenty-five. That makes Erica and me rather unique for the planet. Colonel Frost worried that we wouldn't be treated well by the others; or that they'd spend too much effort protecting us and get themselves into trouble. He changed his tune after hearing tales of our final battle before we went on leave. He then turned around and promoted me to E-5 and Erica to E-4 as well as giving both of us a Silver Cross medal for our gallantry in that battle.

I have no idea what to do about that. The promotion is more or less meaningless since Erica and I work as an independent unit within the company. The medal was nice and Thumper and Twinkle enjoy having them hang from the front of their cages.

Oh, yes, we do have a pair of rabbits here. Sif rotated back through the day after we were rescued. We were called to the island's admin office by Lieutenant Blackthorn. The leaves were official, so we were worried it had something to do with some of our improvements. Our little stretch of the island is now covered with boundaries marking off various groves or gardens. When you add in our roller derby rink which mostly sits idle since all of the women are starting to really show their pregnancies, and the roller hockey rink, that the kids love and even the tank crews enjoy playing on; we have created a very busy area.

Well, instead of berating us or even showing concern Jason was confused.

"Why do I have a communication from Sif to you guys?" he asked when we entered.

We both shrugged. "We could ask them?" Erica pondered aloud.

Jason snorted, but looked up at the ceiling. I don't know why, but it seems to be habit to talk to the ceiling when addressing the AI. "I have the two rebels here," Jason said. "Put the call through."

"Ah, I'm guessing that the ladies in question are available," a voice purred out. I vaguely recognized it.

"They are," Jason said. "Although I have no idea why you want them."

"Do you have a teleport pad nearby? One that we can connect with?" the voice asked.

"Yes," Jason said. "I believe its designated as Wadi Pacific Atoll."

"Ah yes, my teleport crews have found that. I'm teleporting someone down. I expect her to teleport back within the hour," the voice said.

Jason sighed. "Any other orders for me?"

"Be happy? Be good to your concubines? Live long and prosper?" the voice replied cheekily as a light started to glow on the teleport pad.

Erica and I both covered our mouths as a frown developed on Jason's face. He never got a chance to say anything before the teleport flashed. The light cleared and a young (fine, she looked like she was college age) woman with long blond hair, a supermodel figure and a huge smile stepped off the pad. This woman was wearing (if you call it wearing) a pink 'vest' that looked like someone had taken a football jersey and trimmed the sleeves off. (it even had the number forty-two on it) and then a pair of pink thong panties, but nothing else. The woman actually posed for us before turning around and picking up what at first looked like a box.

It was a cage, and she had two of them. Once she was sure who Erica and I were she handed over the cages telling us that our home AI would have the replicator plans for rabbit food shortly.

We didn't let her sneak off, but asked her if she wanted to walk to our homes. That walk was an eye opener.

First, Nadia has been a concubine for over a year. She admitted that her first child was back at her mistresses' pod being cared for by the other concubines in the household. She was with her mistress Major Theresa Johnston, Captain of Sif. On the way we learned that the household she lived in was a combined household containing Theresa as well as Sophia, who was the younger sister of one of Theresa's original concubines, and when she turned fourteen scored high enough to have her own concubines, but remained with Theresa.

"That's allowed?" Erica asked. I was thinking the same thing.

"Well, with David there... ," Nadia started.

"David?" I interrupted.

"He's Theresa's male concubine, but he probably should be a sponsor. The man is full of compassion and wants nothing more than to help others," Nadia said. "He was the one who coached Sophia and got her to score well. Tribune Octavian wants to retest him, but the man is just happy where he is."

"I thought you had to retest on your birthday?" Erica asked.

"No, only that you can, or at least that's how they do it where I live," Nadia said. "I probably could raise my score, but I love my family and we don't need more concubines. The pod is already a bit crowded."

We laughed at that. The rest of the walk was mostly talking about how to make sure that our concubines would be as casually confident as Nadia. I mean here is a concubine almost strutting around in an outfit that says 'look at me and then come over and fuck me.' She showed no fear. Of course, Fabio and Jason would have made an example of anyone dumb enough to rape her, but no one said anything to her, she just knew she was safe. If that is a sign of a happy concubine, I want my ladies to feel the same. I might not go for the outfit though.

But anyways, when she left all of my ladies were smiling and happy, both from talking to her (although she did get in a bit of trouble since she didn't get back to the teleport on time, she just giggled about missing curfew and said that she'd give "T" an extra long massage after her shift ended to make up for it.) And the two new CUTE rabbits. Everyone loves them, and they came with paperwork showing that they are not related, so if we want, we can breed them safely. They are a beautiful mix of browns, greys and whites.

Wow, this letter is already getting long and I have so much more to write about. I need to talk a bit about tanks and stuff. Your ideas are very good, and will definitely help once we can get them into play. The only problem is that you forgot that your little drones take up space, and at least for Erica and me, there was no more space for extra shells. Colonel Frost is talking about how we can implement the new drones without removing combat capacity we need. (more on that later) Also I saw you write about setting forty acres aside? Do you realize how much space that is? I remember you writing that Atlantis-at was a water world and you were living in domes. If that is remotely square so about six acres a side, you are talking about an area that's over one thousand two hundred feet on each side. Do you have domes that big already?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.