Family Letters
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Optio Will,

Well, I do hope you get your promotion soon. It sounds like you have already started working hard to help build up the colony you are going to. And it sounds like they plan on turning it into a breeding colony. Erica and I were already warned that we are going to a contested world. I guess its called Wadi. The briefing we sat in indicates that it has huge shallow seas and the landmasses are almost all swamp and bog. It won't be a perfect place to face the Sa'arm, but we should have some advantages. We are a bit worried about how they will transport and recover the tanks.

Don't worry about Rebecca not looking you up. She definitely wants to meet you and Marissa. I expect she'll get in touch with you once she arrives. I'll warn you that she'll probably ask Marissa if she's interested in loaning you out. Rebecca does like to get her freak on occasionally, and I'm sure she'll be up for a gangbang where she does both Dad and you. She suggested a threesome with Dad and me, but that made me feel just a bit icky. She didn't push it though.

I like what you told me about Lily. It sounds like she's got a good head on her shoulders. People are not machines but from what you tell me and what I've seen so far after my pickup the AI units definitely have trouble understanding that simple fact. I'm not sure I could go along with having her on a leash, but otherwise she seems like a wonderful young lady.

As for your suggestion that Erica and I will our concubines to you, that seems a bit morbid. We know that we are in a dangerous business, but you didn't even let us land before you suggested protecting our household from disaster. Not that we haven't taken the advice, but now you just convinced us to work harder to ensure that it never happens. I'll outlive you younger brother.

Oh, one more thing before I tell you all about Violet. Once everyone was picked up and we were on the ship, Violet and Katya both complained that it would be impossible for me to get them pregnant. They wanted a child of my blood. Rebecca ended up offering a solution, although it was tricky to handle because the Aurora class transport taking her to Atlantisat was going to leave in two hours. Fortunately Storm Princess had a very accommodating medical group. We rushed Katya and Violet to a medical pod to have their fertility spiked and then Dad got to give them both a very quick ride. Some of the marines handling pickups ended up watching Rebecca and I rush to the teleporter with Dad to get them to her ship before it jumped. We weren't going to risk him walking the decks alone, especially with all the confused and frightened people who were arriving every hour as pickups continued. Fortunately, it worked, Violet and Katya are pregnant with your half-siblings. So you have four right now. Mom was made pregnant by Rebecca's other male concubine, and Dad has gotten at least three women pregnant. It will likely be more since Rebecca added two more women at the café. They were ushers from the theater. I think their names are Paulette and Valerie, but Rebecca took them straight to their new pod so I really didn't get to talk to them or get to know them.

I'll say this Violet practically glowed when she was told she was definitely pregnant. It's amazing just how devoted she is to me, and I guess that's what you want to hear about.

Well, it started during the performing of Pirates of Penzance. I told you I was just one of the girls in the cast. The play really only has two large female roles and after that the girls play the part of General Stanley's daughters. They have a number of chorus scenes. Well one of the scenes involves some interaction with the cast members playing the police. It was a surprise to everyone on dress rehearsal night when the man who had practiced with us for weeks was replaced by Violet Hanson. She brought a ton of life and laughter to the role. Well, in her first song and scene there is a point where one of General Stanley's daughters hands her a rose and then sings about how the police are about to go into battle with the pirates and die. It's silly and funny, and was my one little solo. I don't know how, but even though it was supposed to be just for the play, but the handing of the rose ended up feeling like I was handing my true love a token.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.