Family Letters
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Will,

OMG! I just noticed your letter. Mom tried to hide it after she brought in the mail this morning, but the odd color of the envelope caught my eye. I did hear you got picked up. The marines stopped by and that was a complete disaster. Mom fainted when she realized that the marines were saying that her oldest son was now on a journey to the stars. Father was worse. While I was running into the kitchen to find a damp rag to place on mother's head the idiot tried to take a swing at one of the marines. I heard him shout something about how no son of his was going to allow a woman to run his life and then a shrill chirp. When I ran back to the front door father was lying flat on his face with his eyes wide open. Serves the jerk right.

So the marines talked to me and explained just a little. Mostly they told me that you had been picked up from that ice cream parlor that you and your friends used to hang out in. One of the marines hinted that I could avoid being stuck in a pickup orgy if I wanted to allow him to be my sponsor. I think he was a bit shocked when I told him that I don't turn 14 for another 6 months. I wouldn't have gone with him anyways. He made me feel icky with the way he tried to undress me with his eyes. Yuck! I guess all of the dancing I do has given me a great figure, but if I have to be with a jerk like him. You know that as tall and big as those marines are they could have simply put a hand on father's forehead and been completely safe. Father jokes about being a "sawed off little Mick" but I never realized how short he was until he tried to take on one of those marines.

I'll miss you brother, as will John. I've tried to tell him that his older brother had to go on a trip, but you know how John is. He thinks you just walked to the 7-11 for a slurpee and will be coming home with one for him. Hope your new mistress treats you well.

Your surprised sister

Willow

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.