The Joys of Journaling - Cover

The Joys of Journaling

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 1: A Late Night Visitor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Late Night Visitor - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Now that I'm well outside the statute of limitations, I can finally tell my story. I know society says I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not.

Just in case you are wondering, Nicole is real. Karen is real. Jamison Pennsylvania is real (look it up!). My name is not David, however. If you pay attention, you'll find my real name somewhere in the entire story. Are the events described real? Perhaps, perhaps not. That is for you, the reader, to decide.


"David! Could you help us with ... Oh my God!"

That was how I was awoken by my niece. Barging into my bedroom and asking for computer help. I was always taught to knock first, and now Karen was learning the hard way why that was wise.

No. I wasn't jerking off. I told you, I was asleep. But, if you know anything about late teenage males, "Mr. Happy" like to stand at attention. Karen and her friend Nicole were getting and eye full of my own version of a big top tent.

"Gah! Get outtta here, Karen!!" I yelled, rolling over and trying to hide my erection.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Karen stammered, backing out of my room and closing the door with a solid thud.

Damn! This was NOT how I wanted to start my day. I'd had a late night working at my job, the AMC Barn cinema. I had graduated high school a month or so previously, and my employer was working me to the bone. Karen and Nicole were on summer break, having graduated 8th grade.

But I needed to head this off at the pass. So I could wait until I grew soft naturally, or "take matters into my own hand". Since thinking about how I wish my dick would go soft was useless, and I LIKED jerking off, I chose to give myself a quick tug.

It didn't take long. All I had to do was think about Heather, a cute blond co-worker who I REALLY wanted to bone, and it was all over.

OK, with that out of the way, I cleaned up and went downstairs to face the girls. I found them in the study.

"David, I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I didn't see nothing! Nicole and I..."

I stopped her with an upraised hand. "That's why you're supposed to knock. I trust you learned that lesson?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Good. Then it's over, and by the way, double negatives are a no-no." I couldn't resist correcting her grammar.

"Now, what seems to be the problem?"

Karen showed me the screen. She and Nicole wanted to play a game, but they were in the wrong directory. You have to remember that this was the early 90's. Windows 95 hadn't been released yet.

It was a simple problem, and easily corrected. I switched to the proper directory, launched the game, and all was right with the world. I went off to my room to try to catch another hour or two of sleep. But, my pattern having been interrupted, I didn't sleep well.

I didn't think any more on the matter, going off to work and working my shift that evening, mainly working the box office, but helping the concession stand recover between "rushes".

I got home probably somewhere around 2 am, absently noting the extra toothbrush by the sink in the bathroom Karen and I shared. I figured Nicole must be spending the night.

It was with relief that I sank into bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

I don't know what it was that woke me up, but it was with surprise that I watched my bedroom door slowly opening. What, no knock again? Did I need to start bolting my door? Perhaps a cross-beam would be in order.

I was fully prepared to start bellowing, until I saw that it was only one figure which slipped quietly into my room, closing the door softly behind it. From the shape I knew it had to be Nicole. Karen was shorter and broader, while Nicole leaned toward thin and taller.

From how she was acting, I knew she was trying to be quiet. OK, my interest was piqued. What would this 14 year old be doing in my room in the middle of the night?

I figured I'd play alone, keeping my eyes barely cracked open. If she was planning on stealing from me with me in the room, she was going to be in for a very big surprise.

But she didn't go to my wallet on the dresser. Instead, by the light of the streetlight outside, I saw her tiptoe around the clothes on my floor (Hey! I was a teenager!) and make her way to my bedside.

"David? David? Are you awake?" she whispered.

When I didn't respond, I saw her tentatively reach out for me. But wherever I thought her hand might be headed for, nothing could have prepared me for the reality when her small hand lightly grazed my crotch. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Keeping her hand there was obviously her intention, as she lightly rested her hand on my "junk". After a second or two, she started grazing her fingers over me through my boxers.

Now I had to think fast. If I grew hard right then, she might figure out I was awake. So, with much effort, I kept my breathing steady and forced myself to think about non-sex stuff. Dead puppies, starving African kids, the smell of toilet that over-flowed at work a couple night ago.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.