The Howl of the Beast - Cover

The Howl of the Beast

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl breaks up with her boyfriend and teams up with another whose reputation with women isn't good. Her ex boyfriend, now in an relationship with another woman is keen to know what happens to his ex and arranges the furniture in her room to observe the activities of her new bloke - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

It was four months now since Rick had left the old town, there were a couple of reasons but the main one was because the lodging where he boarded and shared his bed with the daughter Marion had to be sold. The mother had finally been admitted to an 'aged care home' and to pay for that the house had to be put on the market. It was a pity to say goodbye to Marion for she had given him enormous pleasure even more than his old girl friend Pam had once done. Fucking Marion was a pleasure that he was finding difficult to match in fact since moving he hadn't come across another woman who could match the antics of Marion.

"Why don't you try those introduction website Rick", his friend said as they sat having a coffee. "I don't know Howard. I have heard so many tails of unhappiness, especially with women who think they have found 'Mr Right' only to find they have been conned. I really am not that interested in finding a permanent relationship, I'm reasonably happy with the 'one night stands' that have accommodated me in the sexual line since I left the old town", he concluded.

"Just a thought mate", Howard replied. He took in the time from the large clock that was in the shopping complex. "I must fly, unlike you I do have a wife and she always wants to know what I have been doing and who I met".

"What did you say regards today?" Rick asked

"Oh! That was simple I just told her I was meeting an old work mate from the days we had worked together. I told her you had a tight schedule so that I couldn't invite you home. In general that was it and she was satisfied".

"That is one reason I don't want a permanent relationship Howard is that one really is not his or for matter a woman's as well, their own boss". The two friends said their goodbyes and Rick proceeded towards the station to take him back to the suburb he was staying in.

The train was reasonably crowded, but he did get a seat. His mind wandered to what Howard had said about the 'internet and the introduction website'. He hadn't mentioned it but one evening he had just logged into one of the sites but then 'registration and fees' came up and immediately he lost interest, he objected to paying for these services, no matter what they were for there was no guarantee you would get what you bought. 'I'm content with my own arrangements', he thought to himself. 'However I certainly miss Marion. I wonder where she is now and what she would be doing. She was a fantastic fuck and now if I want a fuck I have a number of loose women I have met since coming to the city and I call on them. I don't have to go through any introduction process or put any information up for all to read. I ring them up, take them out for a meal and then home and either fuck them or let them suck me dry. There is no emotional problem; they know what the score is and all are satisfied with the outcome'.

The stations came and went, there were only four more before he got off. It was at the next station the woman got on, she was shabby in appearance and was towing one of those grocery trolleys plus holding onto a couple of plastic bags filled to the brim. She had long dark hair but it certainly needed tender loving care, it was mess. She wasn't ugly but very plain and didn't seem to be wearing any make-up. His interest was immediately drawn to her tits, they just hung and wobbled and the noted indent of her nipples which were well down and not that far off her waist spoke volumes; she was braless and had tits that were large and sagging. His next point of interest was her slacks which again were stained but it was their position that was so interesting. They were well down so that a good bit of her stomach was bare and the actual split separating the two cheeks of her bottom was on show. She made an effort to put them up but they must have been loose for as she manoeuvred the trolley and put down the plastic bags, the slacks slipped and just for a second strains of dark hair appeared, telling him that not only did she have a forest at her groin but that she was wearing no panties as well.

Finally she straightened up, pulling her slack up again and as he glanced in her direction she smiled and he smiled back but his thought was how could he make a play for her for what he had observed was his type of woman, maybe even another Marion, for like Marion she had heavy tits, a large backside and by the evidence a growth of hair at her groin. The opportunity came at the next station. With the trolley and the plastic bags and other passengers she was having trouble getting off and when she was pushed aside it made her exit before the door closed near impossible. "Let me help you madam he said as he took the trolley and pushed it out of the carriage and then helped her onto the platform. It wasn't his stop and there was no way he could get back on for by the time the trolley and woman were reunited the doors had closed the train was moving off. "Well they could have waited", he smiling said. In reality it didn't matter that he missed the train, he would just catch the next and because it was near peak hour the trains were running frequently. "This wasn't your station?" the woman asked.

"No madam but you were having difficulty getting off and when you were pushed aside it made it near impossible for you without assistance. I'm in no hurry and can catch the next one". The woman shrugged her shoulders and muttered. 'Fucking bad mannered cunt I get that all the time, just because I'm on welfare they think they can walk all over you and that you are a nobody".

"As I said Madam I am in no hurry. I live by myself so I get home when I get home". Opposite the station was a couple of shops and one was a coffee, cake shop. "How would you like a coffee?" He asked and then introduced himself. The woman was slightly taken back by the suggestion for no man had made such an offer to her for a long, long time. "I ... I would like that. I haven't had a man offer me a coffee or for that matter anything." She replied as she picked up the plastic bags, revealing again almost half her backside. The thought that rushed through his mind was that it would just take seconds to yank those slacks down and the thought of a forest of hair that would be revealed and also a naked bottom had his cock beginning to become interested, added to that was her comment about the individual who had pushed her. It wasn't very often that a woman used the word 'cunt', she had so maybe she would be happy to have it filled with a throbbing cock. After all Marion used it frequently and each time it hardened his already hard cock ever harder.

Besides the coffee he ordered a lemon meringue pie; she wolfed it down and her manners were appalling, she certainly hadn't gone to any finishing school. However, she didn't have to have good manners to be a good fuck and besides he wasn't complaining for as she devoured the coffee and meringue pie her tits shook and wobbled and those indents of her nipples seemed to get bigger and more inviting. "Enjoy that?" he asked as they left the shop.

"Fuck yes", she replied as they stood on the footpath. His mind raced how to enlarge on this encounter, how to get those slacks and top off and how to shove his cock up her cunt, maybe even or bum or have her sucking him off. "Could I help you home", he asked. The woman immediately took him up on the offer and with the plastic bags balancing with help on the top of the trolley and with her grasping his arm she guided him to her abode, an abode that reminded him of a mate who was a collector, but one whose idea of 'collections' consisted of any sort of rubbish that took his fancy. It was a caravan in a very down market park. Outside wasn't great, inside was even worse. She had stuff and that was virtually the only name he could give it, laying or chucked into any available space, even the table and chairs were occupied with 'stuff'.

"Find a seat", she said. With that she proceeds to the end of the van, where her unmade bed was and removed her blouse and pulled down her slacks, it was as though he wasn't there. Within a very short time she was naked and he was right about that triangle at her groin, it was immense and her backside was round and very smooth. "You are one very desirable woman" he said. She smiled and then without a second thought asked. "You want to fuck me?"

"As a matter of fact I couldn't think of anything nicer", he replied as he stood up and began to undress. "However, give my cock a suck before I shove it up that hairy cunt".

"You like a hairy cunt?" she asked as she lowered herself and gripped his cock. He just gave a nod as she took it into her mouth and sucked. He held her head and immediately thought of Marion and the pleasure her sucking mouth had given him.

There was no doubt that he would have just let her suck him off, but he stopped her and lifted her up with saliva dripping from her mouth. "You said something about a fuck", he smiling said. She immediately positioned her self on the bed, her thighs spread wide. In seconds the cock head found its target and as he rammed it home, she bucked just like Marion had done and the way she performed and worked in rhyme, she could have been Marion's twin.

Every thrust bought about grunts and gasps. As he pumped he dragged those extended nipples as he sucked and gently chewed them. He was very randy as was this woman and he remembered as he fucked that he hadn't asked her name; all she was interested in was the fucking and when he emptied his balls she rose up and her cry immediately took him back to the lodging when he had emptied his balls up Marion and her cry was more like the 'howl of a beast', so too it was with this woman. "Fuck that was nice", he said as he slowly began to rise. She locked him in her thighs and snapped. "I want it again; I want your cock to keep fucking my cunt. Stay where you are and harden and start fucking me again". With that she bit into his neck and he did the same with those saliva covered nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.