Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The next morning I got up, did my morning things then went down to the kitchen and made my coffee while waiting for Jordan. Soon I heard the sound of the shower and not long after a young beauty came downstairs to join me for breakfast. After breakfast and cleanup, I asked Jordan what she wanted to do today.

"This morning, before it gets too warm, I'd like to go for a long walk on the beach. After lunch I want to go shopping and before you ask, I won't tell you what for – at least for some of it." She paused for a moment. "I remembered that there's a waffle maker here and I'd like to have waffles for breakfast tomorrow morning with strawberries and whipped cream, is that okay?"

"Of course, my dear. I told you that this is your week and I want it to be as memorable as possible. I'd be pleased to make you waffles for breakfast tomorrow."

Jordan smiled and climbed up on my lap for another hug and some kisses. 'This is pretty easy to take' I thought. After Jordan had gotten her fill of hugs and kisses – at least for now – she got up and told me it was time to go for a walk on the beach.

On our previous stay here, we'd met some of the others in the area so it was no surprise to hear greetings being called to us from decks as we passed. Jordan was very quiet but she had that look of a very satisfied lady. We finally decided we'd gone far enough and needed to head back to the condo. When we got inside, Jordan disappeared up into 'her' room and shut the door. After about 15 minutes she came back down and joined me. We got something to drink and headed out to our deck where we could people watch folks on the beach and listen to the soothing sounds of the waves breaking on the shore.

Some of Jordan's comments about a few of the beach walkers were hilarious even though some of them were a bit naughty. "If you keep that up I might have to put you over my knee and give you a spanking." I told her to which she blew me a raspberry as she headed back inside.

"I drank too much – had to pee." was her comment as she returned. The design of the condo deck had some tall walls between our unit and the neighbors on either side so by moving around, we could stay out of the direct sun. After a couple of hours Jordan started to talk about lunch so we went in and made a lunch of a simple salad with some small crusty buns.

"I'm going to take a nap before we go shopping," I was told. "C'mon, let's go and nap on your bed."

Off we went and fully clothed we lay down side by side. I hadn't expected to fall asleep, but I did and it was about an hour later when I woke up. I noticed that Jordan was already up and when I joined her in the kitchen, I saw she was writing on a pad of paper.

"What 'cha doin'?" I asked.

"I'm making a list of what I want for supper tonight. I don't want to go out. Is that okay?" Jordan replied.

"Jordan, your wish is my command," I replied causing Jordan to smile. I noticed that she had another piece of paper almost completely hidden and decided not to ask. Finally her list was complete and she went to put the paper and pen away and I noticed that she managed to get the 'hidden' sheet of paper into her jeans pocket while she thought I wasn't looking.

We headed out and I was aiming for the grocery store when I was instructed to go a different direction. Finally I was told to stop and Jordan got out. "I have something to buy that I don't want you to see, okay?"

I smiled. "If I go for a drive for half an hour, will that be enough time for you?"

Jordan didn't answer, just smiled, turned and headed off back the way we'd come. I resisted the urge to try to see where she was going and instead, headed out on a secret shopping trip of my own. Not far from the grocery store I'd noticed a florist and went to get a dozen red roses. I'd put them in the trunk of the car and would bring them in to the house later when Jordan wasn't looking.

Half an hour later I returned to the spot where I'd dropped Jordan off and saw her standing on the sidewalk waiting for me. We went and got the groceries before heading back to the condo. Since the condo's garage was underneath the house, I knew the roses would be okay there for a short while.

We took the groceries from the car, brought them into the kitchen and put them away. Once we were done, Jordan headed back to the car and soon came back with her packages.

"I'm going to my room for a while. Please don't bother me, okay?" she asked with a pleading look on her face.

I reached over and pulled her to me to give her a kiss.

"You go. I'll have supper ready for 6:00 pm, if that's okay with you." I told her.

Jordan gave me a kiss and headed off to 'her' bedroom. As soon as I heard the bedroom door close I took the opportunity to bring the roses in and get them ready for later.

I got supper ready as Jordan had requested and called her. I'd uncorked a bottle of wine earlier and I poured a glass for each of us. Supper was delightful and we took our time eating. Several times during the meal Jordan reached over and held my hand for a minute while smiling at me. Once we'd cleaned up the supper stuff, I looked at Jordan with a raised eyebrow as much as to say 'what now?'.

"I'm going to get ready. When I'm all set, I'll call you and you can come up. When you get to the bedroom, just come in." she told me. "Oh, I almost forgot. Bring your camera with you." I raised my eyebrow as much as to say 'are you sure?' and Jordan nodded in confirmation.

I went to 'my' bedroom and took a shower. Once I was dried off, I put on the new pair of boxer briefs I'd bought for this occasion and, taking my camera, went back down to the living room to wait. The wait seemed interminable but it was probably only about half an hour. "Okay, you can come up now." Jordan called from behind the closed door. "Don't forget the camera."

I did as directed and as I opened the door I was surprised at what Jordan had done in the bedroom. There were lit candles on various pieces of furniture and I could smell potpourri coming from somewhere in the room. I looked but couldn't see Jordan anywhere.

"Sit on the bed and close your eyes. Keep them closed 'till I tell you," came Jordan's voice from the ensuite bathroom. "Tell me when you're ready."

I took my place on the bed, eyes shut and camera in hand then told Jordan I was ready. I heard the bathroom door open and the faint sounds of Jordan coming over to stand in front of me.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," she said.

What a vision! Jordan stood there wearing a peach colored nightgown and matching robe. They hinted at, but didn't show the charms that lay underneath the clothes. The color of the gown and robe complemented Jordan to a 'T'. I smiled and held out my hands to have Jordan come closer. Jordan kept her hands down at her side.

"I want you to take a picture now. This will be the 'before' picture. Later, maybe tomorrow morning, you can take another and that will be the 'after' picture. Mom asked me to have you do this."

I used my camera to take several of pictures of Jordan to make sure I caught her looking her best. I put my camera aside on the night table then sat back down on the bed, reaching out to take Jordan's hands in mine and gently pull her to me.

I looked straight up into Jordan's eyes. "I'm positive I know what your answer will be, Jordan, but I must ask once more: are you absolutely sure you want to continue."

Jordan knelt down in front of me and looking right at me answered. "Brian, I'm absolutely certain that this is what I want to do and I'm absolutely certain that you are the man that I want to do this with. I want you to be the man who takes my virginity and be my first – and only – lover."

I stood back up, reached down and lifted her to her feet, then kissed her passionately. As I was kissing her I reached up and slid the robe off her shoulders. I stopped kissing her and pulled back slightly so that I could take in the beautiful sight in front of me.

I moved Jordan back a bit and got down in front of her. Reaching down I took hold of the bottom of her gown and slowly lifted it upwards. Once it was above her waist I started to kiss Jordan's body. Soon I could reach no further up her body so I stood and resumed my undressing/kissing process. I got to her breasts and paused to slip the gown up over her head leaving her standing in front of me naked. I leaned in and kissed each of her nipples then continued upwards in order to nibble at her neck and her ears.

As I was doing this, I felt Jordan pushing my boxers down and once they fell to the floor I stepped out of them. Reaching down, I put my arms under Jordan's knees and back and lifted her up into my arms. I moved over to the bed to gently lay her down on it. I had to stand and take in the sight of Jordan waiting for me. Other than a couple of accidental glimpses, this was the first time I'd seen Jordan completely nude.

I got down beside the bed and took Jordan's hands in mine. "Jordan, I'm humbled that you chose me to be your first lover. Tonight I'm going to do some things that I hope will bring you great pleasure and will result in you having an orgasm. Once you've recovered from that I'll do as you asked and take your virginity." I stopped to kiss her on the mouth then after getting on the bed, started kissing her.

Over the next few minutes I kissed all over her face – her forehead, her eyes, her ears, her nose, her upper and lower lips, her cheeks, her chin. I shifted down a bit and kissed her throat and shoulders all the while stroking her. Taking each of her titties in turn, I sucked them deep into my mouth. Jordan closed her eyes and purred contentedly. I took her hard nipples between my front teeth and nipped at them gently. Jordan moaned with pleasure.

Sliding down more, I kissed and licked down her tummy 'till I reached her belly button. I dipped my tongue into the indentation and swirled it around. Jordan giggled. Further down, the scent of her young sex permeated my nostrils. I desperately wanted to taste her, but decided to leave that pleasure 'till later.

Lifting her left leg, I licked and kissed her inner thigh, down past her knee to her shin then to her ankle. I licked her heel and the sole of her foot and Jordan giggled hysterically as the tickling sensation drove her crazy. She tried to pull her foot away from me, but, expecting her reaction, I held on to it tightly. I twisted her foot so that I could get her toes into my mouth and I sucked and kissed each one individually before putting all of them into my mouth and massaging them with my tongue. Jordan was laughing and screaming. She fought hard to escape this torture, but to no avail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.