Enslaved by the Martin Clan - Cover

Enslaved by the Martin Clan

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 7

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Angela had dismissed the crowd with a wave of her hand and watched as Logan got himself a little more under control. 'You will crawl to the bed, my reward is due.'

'Yes, my Mistress.' Slowly he got to his knees, the movements pulling at his lacerated arse cheeks and he felt the coldness of his drying spunk as the air brushed his skin.

'Lie on your front, hopefully you will have more control while I apply the salve to your wounds. After that you will serve me.'

Carefully Logan made himself comfortable, his cock already hardening at the scent of his owner on the sheets and pillow beneath him. 'Ahhh, thank you, ohh, that feels so much better already.' The coolness seemed to instantly quench the fire he felt over his arse and upper thighs. He felt a soft hand spread his cheeks and as he raised himself his balls were grasped and pulled downwards. 'Ohhh, please, my Mistress, please play with me; use me as you wish for always.'

'Oh I will boy, but for now I wish to see your little dick as I discover what you have back here.' Angela watched as the cock now beneath her boy's balls hardened causing them to rise into the air, and laughed. 'So your public spunking wasn't enough for you? Good, I like a slut who can produce a lot of seed.'

'Yes, my Mistress, I ... I always seem to, ' he paused embarrassed by what he had noticed in the past.

'Continue, I do not like you to stop in the middle of something.' She pushed one long nail into his balls and smiled as he flinched.

'Oh, fuck, yes, Miss Angela, I, my load was always bigger than the others when I was being trained.'

'Then I will have to make sure I use all you produce, won't I? Now, boy, you will suck this while I investigate my new treasure.' She leant forward and pushed the smallest of the phalluses purchased from her sister into Logan's mouth. Angela made sure it touched the back of his throat as she held it in position until the fear flared in his eyes. 'Good boy. You may take over and train yourself to swallow it until the base rests on your lips. Now, what do we have here?' Again Angela spread her boy's cheeks and looked at the tightly puckered hole. 'Mmmm, and this has never been violated, even by a finger?' She pushed gently forward as she spoke.

'No, my Mistress, ohhhh, oh god, no, my Mistress, please. Arghhh.' The swat on his sore cheek opened his throat and the toy slipped easily down as the pain in his arse increased.

'Good grief, boy, even Tom's little dick won't get in here! You will need some gradual, gentle training. Pass me that hard cock.' Angela was gratified to see a link of spittle as Logan removed the dick and handed it back to her. 'Thank you. I don't think I'm going to get even an inch of this in but we will begin at least.' Slowly, pushing as gradually as she could, Angela began to rotate the phallus in the tight star. She saw Logan's hands clench into fists and heard his deep intake of breath but it was the sob which stopped her movement.

'Turn over, I will think on this for a while.'

'Yes, my Mistress.' Logan rolled over, trying to ignore the pain the movements caused him; he had let his owner down again and resolved to begin teasing his hole himself to help the process along. Soft fingers began to tease his skin, his nipples were rolled and pinched and his Mistress's knee pushed firmly against his balls.

'Shhhh, come here.' Angela took Logan into her arms and gently began smoothing his hair away from his face. She had only been looking for a fuck toy when she went to the slave trader in the city but knew now she had found something far more special. His sob had torn at her heart in a way Angel's cries never had. Although she wouldn't tell him so, if Logan could never open his arse to her she would just find another who could and keep him as her lover, father of her children and her bride. For a while they lay in silence, the rhythm of her hand on the long blond tresses calming Logan and as she felt his cock begin to harden against her thigh she caught his hair tightly in her hand and brought him back to her.

'Soon I will announce to my clan that I plan to take you as mine alone. I will have no other life partner, no other lovers, the duties which go with keeping the peace will be passed to another.'

'Oh, Mistress, you do me a great honour.' Logan looked into the eyes of the woman who had just pledged herself to him and felt a doubt try and crash his happiness. 'But my arse, Mistress, I know ... it disappoints.'

'There are female arses I can take, or someone like Eden or Mathias, those who will not expect more than a fucking from me. You, you deserve and will get more than me forcing myself on you, and if you look at me like that I may even be tempted to give you the world.' She looked at the adoring face of her soon to be husband and shook her head, he was the most tempting sissy she had ever seen.

'You already have, my queen. I love you, I worship you, and I will protect you for always.'

'I know, I can see it in your eyes, but now slut, I do believe I deserve satisfaction for providing you with such a sound thrashing and at least five of my clan with winnings to spend in the tavern tonight.'

'Yes, my Mistress.' Logan had felt as if he was floating as his Mistress gently played with him but as she had spoken he had thought his life couldn't get any better and he had wanted the feelings to go on for ever. Now though, as he watched her get to her feet and begin to manoeuvre the fastenings on her top he knew he needed her, needed her to take him and once again make him hers. 'Ohhh, you are so beautiful, please, let me... ' a finger was placed over his lips and then as he watched Angela loosened her suede basque, letting it fall to the floor before leaning forward until her dark, hard nipples were just above his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.