Hungry for You
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Vic Van Maanen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Miah, barely recovered from a break-up finds fun in a stranger's bed.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Jack ran his tongue down the length of Miah's spine and then back up again, finishing with a little nip with his teeth to the back of her neck. Miah shivered with the delicious tingle the sensation gave her. It had taken Miah a long time to get to this point with Jack, just getting to the dating stage had been hard for her. She was a virgin when they'd met and he'd been very patient with the wait for her to be ready for sex. It turned out that Jack was a fantastic lover and very attentive to her needs, they'd been dating for 3 months, but just recently something in him had changed. The sex was more or less the same; well the frequency was the same, the quality was only marred by the fact that Jack was a little distracted and distant. Miah guessed that he must be having a stressful time at work and she planned to find out if she could help out in any way, even if only by giving him a massage.

That evening's sex was no different, it was over quicker than usual and Jack rolled straight over and started to snore. So much for the heart to heart Miah thought. She got up and went to the bathroom to wash, she couldn't sleep with Jack's gloop running all over. Peering through the bedroom door, Miah glanced at the time on the bedside clock. 21.45, far too early for her to sleep anyway, she clicked the bedroom light off and made her way downstairs.

The TV programmes were all repeats, so Miah put a DVD on instead. She was just settling down on her comfy, soft patchwork sofa when she heard the vibration of Jack's mobile phone receiving a text message. That phone never stops she thought to herself. A few moments later it vibrated again, but it was the continuous buzz of an incoming call this time. She heard the low rumble of Jack's voice as he picked up. The call was over rapidly and she heard Jack getting up out of bed and thumping about as he navigated her bedroom in the dark. He emerged moments later, fully dressed and apologetic as he explained that he had been called out to a locked out parent across in Newcastle. He promised he'd return later that night; he didn't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.