A Good Boy - Cover

A Good Boy

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nick's work and home life change for the better when he becomes the only man in his office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Nick's Story

Nick straightened his perfectly positioned tie and swallowed hard. He didn't know why he was so nervous, after all he'd worked at Myles Stationery for six months already, he liked it there and felt the others liked him. Maybe it was because Dave had finished on Friday and now he was the only man in the place. Theirs was a small department, part of a larger business which manufactured paper, envelopes and notebooks.

He called the lift and waited for its arrival. They were on the top floor of the building, no one ever went up there except those whose office it was. Nick and the three women were secretaries, sending out price lists and invoices. With the advances of the internet over the past ten years they had gone from one of the largest departments to one of the smallest as email replaced snail mail and they could get things done in half the time. They had gradually moved higher and higher up the building and now they were alone in their garret which suited all of them.

Nick wasn't a loner but he was a little shy. An only child his father had jetted around the world for his job while his beautiful mother had stayed at home looking after him. She had taught him shorthand to help him with his note-taking in class. When he had taken typing lessons as well he was the only boy who'd chosen that option. By the end of the two years he had been sad to see Miss Brown's group go their separate ways.

He had reluctantly moved into his own place at 21 and joined his current firm 3 years later. His father had retired early at the age of 45 and seemed more than willing to stay at home, in fact on his last visit Nick was sure he'd never seen the man more content. He'd even sat one evening giving his wife a foot massage while they watched the television which Nick had always done before, and he'd wanted to move closer, to ask if he could take over but he hadn't. The lift pinged him out of his memories and he stepped inside.

'Hey, Nicky, wait up.'

He put his hand over the door and held it until one of his colleagues, a short, bubbly red-head called Christy ran up and stood beside him.

'Hi, did you have a good weekend?'

'I did, you left early from Dave's party, Nicky, are you ok?'

He nodded, but said nothing. He'd found himself getting aroused when the three women began teasing Dave, telling him he wouldn't have half as much fun in his new position, that he would miss being in the presence of such wonderful goddesses. He had no idea why it had happened and so he'd gone home to bed rather than try and work it out. He'd masturbated though, imagining the words being said to him and had been surprised at how hard he'd cum.

'Nicky, look at me.' Christy gently turned his face toward her and smiled. 'You don't mind me calling you Nicky do you? It just seems to suit you so much better.'

He couldn't make eye contact but if he looked to the ground her beautiful black pumps and stockings, he was sure they were stockings, tantalized him instead and his confusion increased.

'Answer me, Nicky.'

'Yes, I mean, no, I, it's fine Christy, honest.'

'Good boy.' His toes curled, his mother said that, and it was all he could do not to moan aloud.

'Morning troops.' Erica was the woman in charge of their department and she looked up from her desk as the lift deposited them on the top floor. 'Recovered from the hangover, Christy?'

'Oh yeah, good job it was a Friday party though. I could even run for the lift when Nicky held it for me.'

'Nicky? Of course, that works so much better than Davey, doesn't it? I think we should change it to n.i.k.k.i though, don't you?'

'Oh good idea, I'll get him a new desk plaque made up.' Christy wandered off to her own desk laughing as she went and Nick looked round wondering if he could now take over Dave's position.

'Erica?'

'Yes, sweetie?' His boss looked up from the list she was compiling and smiled.

'Do you think it would be ok if I had Dave's old desk? I, well I'm almost in the supplies cupboard at the moment.'

'Of course, just sit there for now, you can move your stuff later. I have a few things I need you to check for me.'

He did as he was told, opening the middle drawer to get the pad and pencil he knew should be kept there. He also found a pink brush and comb set, two hair slides and, to his acute embarrassment, a catalogue for sex toys from an internet site he had visited once or twice to read porn stories. 'Umm, did someone else want to use the desk, I can, well, I can use theirs if they do.'

'Why do you ask, Nikki?'

'Well, it's a bit, it doesn't matter, I'll just go back to my old place.' He closed the drawer quickly as he felt himself blush deeply and tried to move away without it being noticed but Erica got to her feet and he stopped in his tracks.

'Stay still, let me see.' To his horror Erica moved across and opened the drawer back up. 'Oh, no, silly boy, he left those for you. He knows all that type of thing will be provided where he's going. Shame he had to leave; he was such a pretty boy, but I think you might be even prettier.'

'I, I don't understand, they're, well, they're girls things, I'm not a girl, Erica.'

'That will be Miss Erica now, and it won't need to be just in private as it was with Dave, you'll use it all the time.'

'Yes, Miss Erica.' He had no idea why he wasn't questioning his boss, but calling her such a respectful title seemed so right that he knew there was no arguing to be done. 'And, of course, from now on it will be Miss Christy and, when she's back in tomorrow, Miss Kara.'

He nodded and lowered his eyes so he wasn't looking directly at Miss Erica realising as he did so that Dave had never looked straight at anyone other than him when he'd been here.

'Good boy, now, I would like a coffee and some of the nice biccys from the tin on the top shelf and Miss Christy prefers tea and a cereal bar.'

'Yes, Miss Erica, I'll get right on it.'

'Oh, Nikki, you'll find what you need in the bottom drawer of your new desk.'

He stopped, turned and crouched down. He pulled at the drawer on the left, but found it locked, the one on the right contained a white frilly apron similar to ones he'd seen when his mother took him for afternoon tea at the exclusive ladies club she had been a member of. He stood up and held it out in front of him for a moment before looking at Miss Erica and wondering what to do next.

'You have such a smart suit on, it would be a shame if you got anything down it. If you wear the apron that won't happen will it?

'No, I suppose not, um, thank you, Miss Erica.' He paused just another moment and then, with a deep sigh, carefully put it round his waist, tying it in a bow behind him.

'Oh lovely, hold on.' The voice belonged to Miss Christy and he saw her take a photo on her phone before moving aside so he could walk through to the small kitchen at the back of the room.

After he'd made the drinks his day had returned to some sort of normality. He'd found all the information Miss Erica had needed and send out the monthly emails Dave used to deal with. When he got back from lunch he heard Miss Christy on the phone laughing with someone and telling them how he'd worn the apron without any complaints. He'd felt his cheeks heat up and wanted to tell her to stop but knew he wouldn't. His mother had always said women loved to chatter amongst themselves and it was rude to interrupt or try to end the conversations, he should, instead, wait for his turn quietly and without complaint. He had done so for most of the afternoon but just after 4.00 pm he heard his name being called.

'Nikki, can you come over here a minute?'

'Yes, Miss Erica, ' he had moved over quickly, wondering what else would happen during his strange day.

'I need to get some shopping on the way home, Dave always used to help me, would you like to take over from him?'

'Oh, yes, Miss Erica, I could do that for you.'

'Be ready at five sharp then, otherwise it gets too busy and I don't get home until late.'

Nodding he'd done as he was told but had made sure he was finished and ready to leave five minutes early so he didn't keep Miss Erica waiting.

'You have a car don't you, Nikki?'

'Yes, Miss, it's only a mini but you should get all your shopping in it quite easily.'

'Wonderful, let's go then shall we? See you tomorrow, Christy.'

'Ok, bye. Oh, Nikki, be a good boy now.'

'Yes, Miss Christy, see you tomorrow.' He wondered, as he went down in the lift, why he hadn't objected to the changes which had happened. If it meant he got to spend more time with Miss Erica then he was quite happy; she was his favourite in the office and he'd often wondered where she went with Dave on Mondays and Thursdays, he guessed it was to get her groceries.

'Nikki?'

'Yes, Miss Erica?'

'We're on the ground floor.'

'Oh, I'm sorry, I ... I didn't realise.'

'Silly boy, ' she tapped his hand and pulled him forward.

'Do you park in the place across the road?' She saw him nod and smiled.

'Good, that'll mean we won't have to walk far in this rain, thank you.' She continued smiling as Nikki held the door for her, they ran quickly across the road, and she ducked into the passenger seat as soon as the car was unlocked.

'Are you ok, Miss Erica? I have a towel on the back seat.'

'I'm fine, but thank you for offering. Now, off we go, I want to talk to you, you can drive and listen can't you?'

'Yes, Miss, I think so.'

'Good boy, you like it when I call you that don't you?'

'I, well, yes, umm, my mum says it too.'

'And you blush, you are so cute when you do that. Ok, take the next right, how did you find your day?'

'Thank you, umm, it was, well, a little different.'

'But not distasteful, you were ok with it all?'

Miss Erica's hand was on his thigh now and he felt her flex her fingers just a little. 'Ohhh, umm, what? I'm sorry.' Her laugh was so enticing, so melodious he wondered what he could do to hear it again.

'How was your day?'

'I, well, I got a little confused. I don't understand why those things were left me by Dave or why, well, why I can call you Miss Erica so easily.'

'You are submissive, sweetie, you recognize us as your superiors, that's why. Now, the supermarket is just up there. We'll talk again after we've shopped.'

'Yes, Miss Erica, I'm what? I still don't understand.'

'Shhh, don't worry about it. I'll get something for us both to eat and we can have a nice meal while I explain some of it to you. You can push the trolley, I'll just fill it up.'

She sat where she was as Nick parked and as he did the same he realised, belatedly, that she was waiting for him to open her door. 'I'm sorry, Miss Erica.'

'Thank you. That's ok, sweetie, you'll get the hang of it all before too long.' She ran her fingers softly over the back of his hand and Nick found himself longing to please her all the more.

Erica's Story Erica relaxed as she felt the brush glide through her long blonde hair. Nikki had been counting the strokes just loud enough for her to know she had another four left before he would, unfortunately, be finished.

'Please, Miss Erica, that is five hundred, may I braid it for you now?' She watched as he moved back just two paces, although as he was kneeling they were a little shorter than usual.

'You may, my pet, thank you.' His reflection in the mirror showed he had got to his feet and she enjoyed the image of him, naked, a gold ring round the base of his cock and full balls as he looked down meekly. She had always known he was a natural submissive, far more so than David had ever been and it had taken only a month to get him to the stage where he served and worshiped her totally.

'Once you are done, boy, you will kneel at the end of the bed, hands behind you and tell me, once again, how you will describe your descent into servitude to my ladies group.

'Yes, Miss Erica, I am almost done, your hair will fall into beautiful waves tomorrow for your meeting.' His fingers were deftly weaving her hair as he spoke, his total concentration also visible in the mirror. 'There, ma'am, your hair is finished now, please may I follow your next instruction?'

'You may, boy, I will make sure you don't pause too often by reminding you just how your balls feel if they are punished.' She saw him swallow hard, the fear flickering in his eyes but she also saw his cock twitch as he fell to his knees and knew she still had him.

'I will be naked, Miss Erica, in the position I am now, I will have welcomed the ladies and their, their, slaves at the door.'

'Yes, you will, ' Erica tapped her foot up against his balls and smiled, 'and you will be naked and caged when you do so.'

'Oh, god, yes, Miss Erica, please tell me, do I know any of them, do they know me?'

Her laughter filled the air and she nodded, he had asked the same question three times now and she decided to answer him. 'Oh yes, of course. You have come along so well in the time here, I wish to show you off, boy. Now, please continue.'

'I will tell them, Miss Erica, how you saw in me a submissive nature I didn't know existed and so took me in hand, showing me how one as unworthy as I should behave before the glorious females I come into contact with, I, umm.'

He paused, the words were his own, but Erica knew some of the things she had corrected or added to his notes were still not totally memorised. 'You began by helping me with my shopping?' Her foot was firmer this time, the action would spur him on and help him should he forget again.

'Ohhh, yes, Miss, I began by helping Miss Erica with her shopping, making sure it was packed correctly in the supermarket and then putting it away for her at home. She graciously showed me how I could be of service to her and after a week of being instructed I was permitted to come home with her for the weekend.'

Erica saw the memories flit across his face and smiled. 'You were so willing, boy, I only had to ask you twice to strip naked for me, to show me how your little dick stood to attention in my presence, to tell me how you often shot your load as you watched videos of submissive male sluts in the presence of their female owners.'

His hand moved to his cock, and heard his mistress clear her throat as he stiffened. 'I, I'm so sorry, Miss Erica, please punish this slut, I forgot myself.'

'You did, didn't you, boy? You will turn, assume the position over your side of the bed and spread your cheeks for me.'

'Yes, Miss Erica, please, I, I don't wish to show those tomorrow how I have been caned.'

'You're going to be disappointed then, now, hush.' Erica picked up a thin rattan cane from the container she kept by the bed. It cut through the air with a vicious but satisfying sound and she heard Nikki gasp as he stood, legs wide, his little cock ring just glistening to show where the cause of his problems was hidden. 'Push deep inside yourself, slut, I wish to hear your moans before I begin.'

'Yes, oh god, yes, Miss Erica.' He had never even touched himself back there before submitting to her but now she made sure he showed her, daily, how far he had come in his training. As his middle finger disappeared to the second knuckle and he was unable to refrain from rubbing himself against the bed he heard his voice, husky with lust and longing, as his moans became words. 'Fuck, Miss, I am so deep, I want to take your strap-on, I want to feel you own me in all ways, ohhhh, feels so good, Miss.'

Erica grasped his wrist and made sure his finger was suddenly moving deeper, shallower, deeper again and she watched as his hips moved faster and faster. 'Do not dare spend, slut, or your punishment will prevent you sitting for more than a week.'

Immediately it was clear he was trying to get a grip, but as his finger was still being forced inside him he struggled before finally regaining control. 'Lick your finger clean.'

'Yes, Miss Erica.'

She watched closely but she knew he would not make a face or hesitate; he had been caned and caged for that offence twice so far.

'Now, boy you are mine, and I will show you, once again, what happens if you touch anything I own without permission.' The cane descended swiftly and he cried out as its power caused his arse to wobble and vibrate. She saw the force move him forward on the bed and knew his cock would be throbbing. The pain would already be enough that it would take more than one or two deep arse fucks to send him over the edge but she knew, in the end, he would be unable to stop from shooting and then sleeping in his seed just as he always did. Again and again she inflicted the searing pain, the exquisite humiliation, as he was forced to watch himself in the mirror being punished and degraded for her pleasure, his tears obvious as his torment continued. Finally, as his hips began to move in concert with the cane, she knew the exact moment he felt his cum begin to force its way through the cock ring and up his shaft.

'Cumming, glorious Mistress, oh fuck I'm cumming so much.'

The pain and pleasure exploded together as she knew it would, she wielded the cane with greater vigour, so the submission would become totally overwhelming as he disappeared into the feelings which crushed him.

'So, boy, tell me how your arse feels now.'

'It's sore, Miss Erica, but I know I deserved the punishment for touching without permission, I will tell those present today why I am so marked.' Laying four photos in front of him on the kitchen table Erica watched as he blushed at the images.

'Your tears may well be on show again later, slut; it depends whether Miss Kara brings her boy with her or not. He has been suffering with the flu.'

'Miss, Miss Kara, from the office, Miss Erica?'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.