The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 5

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Jane was almost shaking by the time she got home. She entered the back door, locking it and stripping off her clothes. She hardly made it to her bed before Irana's touch sent a wave of convulsion over her body, partially assuaging the tempest that brewed inside her. She lay panting as the wave of endorphins enveloped her. She hadn't felt the need to use Irana's touch on herself since she first learned of it, she'd hardly dared. But the power had given her a fortitude that softened the effects somewhat. Not that she didn't feel them just as much, but rather that she recovered much quicker. If anything she felt the effects much more deeply.

After a time she got up and slipped on a satin robe and started on dinner.

Susan did her homework. She was calm and content. She actually learned a bit, figuring out a math concept that she'd been having problems with. When bed time came she followed her evening bathroom routine. She bid her parents goodnight. Even Bobby seemed quiescent as he replied and got ready for bed himself. Her parents seemed grateful. They usually had a hard time getting Bobby to settle in for the night, and they were particularly interested in getting to bed themselves.

Once behind her locked door, Susan stripped off her clothes, all of them. She took out her night shirt but lay it on the foot of her bed. She stood a moment looking at herself in her mirror. Without thinking she wondered how her body compared with Jane's. She felt a warm attraction inside that guided her to her bed. She slipped nude between the sheets and almost instantly fell asleep, smiling.

Jane left the curtain closed on her cabinet as she sipped her wine and re-read the poems of Sappho. It was her down night for the rod. It had been within her for eleven nights in a row. She wasn't ready to pass the power, but now she had a hope she would be able to when the time came.

After a time she became a bit drowsy herself. She shut down the house and slid nude between her own sheets. Feeling the link between herself and Susan. Aware of what she dreamed -very erotic- and the contentment in her heart. She gave her a little mental hug and slipped into sleep herself, but not before she gave a little extra nudge to the pair in the bedroom a little flick to the side of Susan had revealed. Susan's parents would sleep well also. Snuggled together, feeling closer than they had in years.

Jane dreamed. The dream was the same, except now she lay on Susan's lap. The warmth within her; was her love. The gentle touch to her body; was her new loves touch.

Susan awoke smiling. She almost didn't know why she was so happy. Inside her she knew she was in love. Consciously she shrugged it off. Felling the delicious feel of the sheets upon her nude body. She lay a moment reveling in the feel before she realized that her alarm hadn't gone off. She looked at the time and found she had awakened naturally just minutes before it normally went off. She reached out and turned it off, swinging her feet over the side. She reluctantly pulled on the nightshirt and began her day ... smiling.

Jane awoke with her love. Feeling her sensuality as she stretched upon her sheets. Enjoying the feeling herself. "Soon, my love." she thought to herself.

Susan had a great day at school. She was more attentive to her instructors, even when they were boring. She talked to her friends and ate lunch with them. After school she laughed and joked with them as she waited for their bus. She hardly glanced at Jane's house. Her friends bus came and went, Susan passed through the gate and the door opened as she walked up the path. A smile growing on her face.

Once inside the fog lifted from her. She was fully aware of all that had transpired. Jane opened her arms and Susan was in them like a shot. Their lips opening as they met. The kiss lasted a long time.

"Why don't you call your mom and see if you can stay for dinner?" Jane suggested when they pulled back.

Susan smiled and nodded. The call went well. After Susan hung up the phone she turned to Jane.

"Will I always be unaware of our love when I am away?" she asked.

"No love. That was to give your mind time to follow your heart. You just now talked with your mother with full comprehension of how we feel about each other. Now you can deal with how you feel." Jane replied.

Susan nodded.

"I never dreamed I could feel this way, not with anybody, and certainly not with a woman." Susan said, moving back into Jane's embrace.

"You never looked at another girl as she stepped from the shower at school?" Jane asked.

Susan blushed, Jane's fingers tracing her cheek softly.

"Yes ... That was the trouble at the other school. I found myself looking at one in particular. More often than I felt comfortable with. I changed schools so I wouldn't see her again." Susan said, melting under Jane's touch.

She closed her eyes and twisted her cheek into Jane's touch.

"Come my love. We only have so much time. I wish to feel your fair skin against me as we talk." Jane said, leading Susan into the bedroom.

She seated Susan on the bed and then slowly removed her clothes before the girl. Susan blushed, but did not look away. Almost couldn't look away. Her eyes tracing the curves of Jane's body as they were revealed. She smiled at what she saw. She expected to be nervous, but found herself almost unnaturally calm as her eyes drank in the beauty before her.

When Jane was nude, Susan stood and seated her in her place. Then she just as casually, and as sensually, removed her own clothing.

Once Susan was nude she extended her hands to Jane. They moved together and embraced slowly. Skin to skin. Their lips opening as they met. Their tongues warm and exploring.

Afterwards, Jane guided them between her satin sheets. They rolled around together kissing and caressing each other for a time, exploring each others sensuality. Finally Jane guided Susan's head to her breast and softly caressed her shoulder. They knew the feel of each others body's. Susan's fingers lightly caressed Jane's abdomen. She turned her head and lightly kissed a nipple before settling back.

"When will we make love completely?" Susan asked.

"Not for a time. When our bodies know one another well enough. When we can feel content sleeping together without making love.

"We must be very careful. For there are others you care for who must get used to us being together without knowing how we truly feel. As right as this is, the world would not perceive it so. There is much that you must learn, so that when we take pleasure in the knowing of one another, that we may do it as equals." Jane said, kissing her forehead.

"I am learning much already. I felt you hug me last night, yet I knew you were here. I know you are more than you seem." Susan said.

"Yes my love. And that is a long and wonderful story. But not yet. Tell me of this other that you watched. Tell me what you saw and how you felt." Jane said.

Susan blushed crimson, but she found she wanted to tell. The words came easier than she expected. Her breath was short in her chest and her cheeks were hot by the time she finished.

They ate dinner in the nude, feeding each other and laughing like sisters.

"I wish I didn't have to go. I want to stay." Susan said, as they dressed.

"I know my love, as I wish you could stay. I cannot ask you to trust me as that is something that must grow on it's own. But I may wish for it." Jane said, helping her with her zipper.

"I do trust you. With my soul." Susan said, somewhat hurt.

Jane smiled at her.

"When you know what that really means, and can say it. Then I will know it is true. Until then we will learn of each other at the rate of our own free will. I will watch over you and guide you where I can. But you will always know when I am guiding you. But know this with assurity; you are correct that I am more than I appear! If it were my desire I could have turned you into my willing slave the first day. But I do not want a slave. I could have a thousand slaves.

"What I desire is my equal.

"Given time, that you may become. Now I'm going to play just a little trick on you. You will have full knowledge of what we have said and done today and before, but you will act just exactly like you did when you didn't know it. This to give you time to adjust to both the knowledge and being around those who would not understand it. Okay?" Jane said.

"Yes, that is acceptable. What I don't want, is to lose the knowledge of how I feel. I want to know and enjoy this feeling all the time. I wish to know that we both share it." Susan said.

"We both shall. When you lay your head down upon your pillow, I will be with you, in your heart. Our thoughts will be of each other as we pass into gentle sleep. But for now let me feel your lips upon mine one last time before we go, for we may never let the world outside see what we share." Jane said.

Susan smiled and moved into her arms. Their kiss was deep and gentle.

The ride back was strangely silent. There was a deep abiding love growing between them. Jane resisted the urge to hold her hand. She suppressed the same urge in Susan, but let her be aware she was guiding her. Susan smiled and nodded.

A block from Susan's home Jane said: "And now my love, it is time to act like the teenager that you are ... Where shall we go biking?" Jane asked.

"I know just the trail. We can ride and talk and not have to worry about traffic." Susan replied, happily.

"Ten o-clock a good time? Figure to have you home by seven?" Jane asked.

"Why not dinner again?" Susan asked.

"Too much too fast. Not for us, but for those around us. If we stretch opportunities, they will wonder why. If we don't take them often enough then they will not wonder when we do." Jane explained.

"Have you always been so smart?" Susan asked.

Jane laughed like crystal.

"Yes, my husband said he hated it." she chuckled.

She pulled into the drive. Susan gave her just the briefest hug, thanked her and jumped out. Jane let her know that she was guiding her. Susan waved as she pulled away and Susan bounded into the house. She felt great comfort as Jane guided her into being a teenager again.

"Have a nice time dear?" her mother asked.

"Yes it was fun. We talked about the bike trip. She's going to hate the trail I take her on. She'll have fun but she's gonna feel it the next morning." Susan chuckled.

"Don't be too hard on her. Remember she's not as young as you." her mother chuckled.

"She'll be alright. I won't push her too hard. Where's Bobby?" Susan asked.

"Can you believe it, he's in bed asleep. He's been acting mighty strange ever since Jane came over last night. If I didn't know better I'd swear she was a witch who cast a spell upon him." her mother mused.

Susan laughed, but wondered the same. "No" a gentle thought answered.

"You know there's no such thing." she said to her mother, chuckling.

"I know, but that doesn't keep me from wishing for it." her mother laughed.

"You know the saying, be careful what you wish for." Susan chuckled, "What did you have for dinner?"

"Your father took me out! Even if Bobby was with us it was still nice." her mother said.

"He's old enough to take care of himself for a few hours." Susan said.

"It's not the taking care of himself part, it's the mischief that he normally gets into given the opportunity. You know he does it every time we give him the chance." her mother said.

Susan nodded, thinking how wise Jane was.

"What time you want to get up?" her mother asked.

"I'll set my alarm. Jane's coming by to pick me up at ten." Susan replied.

"I would have thought you would get an earlier start." her mother said.

"What, and miss my Saturday sleep-in time? You said not to be too hard on her." Susan chuckled.

Her mother laughed.

"Good night dear. Don't stay up too late." her mother said, hugging her.

Susan hugged back just the right amount.

"I won't. I'm right behind you. I may watch the Friday night spooker in my room." Susan said.

"Set your sleep timer on the TV, you know you fall asleep every time you do that." he mother chuckled.

"I promise, good-night mom. I love you." Susan said.

"I love you too dear. Sweet dreams." her mother said, heading for bed.

"Count on it." Susan said to herself.

After her night routine, Susan turned on her TV and set it's shut off timer. She locked her door and pulled off her clothes. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled and hugged herself. Then slipped between her sheets nude.

"You there?" she wondered.

"Yes my love." came the reply.

"I wish I could kiss you." Susan thought.

She felt lips upon her own. She could see nothing but her room before her eyes.

She closed her eyes and the illusion -was it?- was complete. She kissed back.

"You are not a witch?" Susan wondered again.

"No, my love. I am a High Priestess."

"A religion?"

"No, not as you know it. But now we must sleep."

"You are home?"

"Yes my love, nude between the sheets as you are. Your scent still lingers in my bed. I shall sleep the better for it."

"I wish I could smell you too."

"Draw a circle below your left breast and sniff your fingers."

Susan complied.

"Mmm that's better. I wish I could feel your skin next to me too."

"All in good time, my love. Sweet dreams now. I love you."

"I love you too, sweet dreams to you."

"They have been sweeter since the moment we touched, now sleep."

Susan found her questions abated. A warm mist of love enveloped her and she was gone.

After the young girl was sleeping soundly, Jean used Dika's variance upon herself. Not quite as devastating, but a deeper, more pervasive orgasm took her. Soon she would be able to share it with her love.

Jane pulled up at precisely ten o-clock with the two bicycles mounted on a rack. She jogged lightly to the door which opened as she approached it. Susan gave her a quick hug and her mother called her back to the table. Offering Jane a cup of coffee.

Jane sat comfortably at the table with Susan's family as they finished their late breakfast.

"I think I'll make this a Saturday tradition from now on. I quite like eating a leisurely meal with my family before they separate for the ends of the earth for the day." Audrey mused.

"Yes, you have a very nice family. Quality time together is important to preserve that." Jane replied, sipping at her coffee.

Audrey smiled at her. Naturally.

Jane was now exerting very little influence upon Susan's family. Just a minor suppression of her father's reaction to her biking attire. She was clad in spandex shorts and sports top. Susan was similarly attired. Jane contained her own reaction to Susan's outfit. Bobby's adolescent lust she left alone. It was natural enough. It would be directed at almost any female in sight. Jane wondered idly if his parents had an inkling as to the turmoil that brewed inside him. She noted his gaze didn't miss his sister. That reaction she didn't suppress either, but gently reinforced his feeling of family towards her. His gaze returned to Jane between bites.

"So where are you two off to today?" Susan's father asked.

"I know a bike route along the mountains that I learned about on a field trip in school." Susan replied, trying to finish her breakfast.

"More coffee, Jane?" Audrey asked, pouring some for her husband.

"No, thank you. I only drink one or two cups a day. I had a cup before I came over." Jane replied.

She noticed the light touch of Audrey upon her husbands collar as she poured his coffee. She teased the back of his hair lightly. They seemed very content and affectionate today.

"Thank you dear." Susan's father told his wife, squeezing her hand affectionately.

Susan smiled at her parents. She hadn't missed their increased affection or their lack of arguing. She had a good hunch about it's cause.

She finished up her meal and bussed her dishes, Jane handed her her coffee cup.

"You two have a good time today, and be careful." Audrey told them, hugging her daughter.

"There's not much traffic along the path, but we'll be careful." Susan said, quickly kissing her folks good-bye.

"And wear your helmets!" Audrey called to them as they left.

"They're in the car." Jane called back, smiling.

"I think that woman is going to have a profound influence upon our little Susan. It's already affecting the way she dresses." Audrey mused to her husband.

"So I noticed. Girls sure didn't dress that way when I was young." he replied.

"That's just the way everybody dresses now to go bicycling dear." his wife said, bending to kiss his cheek.

"What's wrong with you two? You sure been mushy lately." Bobby said.

"It's called love dear, we just forgot about it for a while. But you've been acting very strange yourself." Audrey said, tousling his hair.

"Leave me alone. I gotta go mow the lawn." he said, bussing his dishes.

Both parents looked at each other and his father raised his eyebrow. They'd always had a tough time getting Bobby to do his chores.

Audrey sat back down at the table as Bobby left.

"Jane seems to have had a curious influence upon us all. I was thinking last night that she might be a witch who had cast her spell upon Bobby. But if you're reaction last night is part of it, I don't mind a bit." Audrey chuckled, grasping her husbands hand.

"I don't need a witch to remind me that I love you." he said, leaning to kiss her.

Audrey forgot about witches for the moment, lost in her own spell.

"You look very sexy today, love." Jane said as they drove along.

"So do you. I wish we could spend the day snuggling." Susan said.

"There will be plenty of time for that. We want to enjoy each others company in other ways too." Jane said.

"Yes, I just want to be together with you." Susan said.

"We are together." Jane said.

They reached the bike path. Jane found a spot and parked. They unloaded the bikes and donned their helmets. Susan led off along the trail.

The riding was easy for a time. Just the right warm up.

"So what did you do to my folks?" Susan asked as they rode along.

"Not much. They already really loved each other. I just nudged a few things aside that let them see that again." Jane replied.

"Thank you. I was worried about them." Susan said.

"You're quite welcome." Jane replied.

"And thank you for what you did to Bobby too. But you may have made a mistake there. My folks have noticed his odd behavior." Susan chuckled.

"That's kind of funny, cause I didn't hardly do anything to him at all. His changes are pretty much his own doing." Jane chuckled.

"So what kind of High Priestess?" Susan asked, puffing up the gentle grade. Jane was doing better than she expected.

"It is a very old and sacred trust. It has been passed down from woman to woman since the dawn of the earth." Jane replied, starting to puff a bit herself.

"A woman passed it to you?" Susan asked.

"Not directly. For a time it was dormant. It lay hidden in a secret location for two millennium. Then it called me. I don't know why it chose me, other than I fit the requirements." Jane replied.

"I don't understand. It called to you?" Susan asked.

"Not like a voice. More like a gentle persuasion. It took years. I first read about something when I was doing research for my masters thesis. But I didn't do a thing about it then. Then my husband got killed. I was hit pretty hard by that. I tried hiding away from the world. I did so for almost a year. That's when it called to me. I suddenly remembered the information that I had read. That's when I started looking." Jane said.

"So you knew what you were looking for?" Susan asked, topping the crest.

"Good heavens no. I didn't have a clue, or even know why I was looking. It was just something I was doing because I needed to do something. I didn't do much of anything for the year previous." Jane said.

"I still don't understand. Maybe I'd better let you tell it your own way." Susan said, pulling up by a stream for a rest.

"This is the perfect spot for it." Jane said, walking her bike into the shade under a tree.

They took their water bottles off the bikes and sat on a wide broad rock. Susan would have liked to have snuggled to her, but she was content just being together. The rock held pleasant old memories for Susan from the field trip.

"I was doing research for my masters degree. I was looking for information about different lovemaking techniques.

"In the Mediterranean sea, not for from Turkey is a small Greek island known as Lesbos..." Jane began.

It was a week after her initiation. Jane had called and invited her counselor to dinner. She was dying to try out her knowledge. But while she had knowledge, she lacked wisdom.

They had a wonderful dinner. Afterwards they sat on the sofa drinking a glass of wine.

"So what's this all about? You seem very different since I last saw you. Something drastic has changed in your life." Judy -her counselor- had asked.

"You could say that, yes." Jane said, holding back her smirk.

She observed Judy. A beautiful black woman, probably with a fair amount of mixed blood. Her skin was a lovely milk chocolate color. Her hair black, but straight, not kinky. Her lips were full but not excessively so. Her nose seemed European and there was a hint of oriental in her eyes. About what you'd expect from a mixed descendant from the San Francisco Bay area. Jane felt a great desire for her.

"So are you going to tell me? I assume that's why I am here." Judy had said.

"Partially. Mainly you're here because I'm going to turn you into my love slave." Jane said.

"Oh you are, are you?" Judy had chuckled.

"Yes." Jane said evenly.

"Jane. I'm very fond of you. You know that. But I don't feel that way about you. Nor any woman." Judy said.

"You will." Jane said easily.

"Jane, I'm not a blushing virgin. I'm a grown woman with desires I'm very well aware of. I'm very familiar with those desires. And they just don't include women." Judy said.

"Will you just let me make one test?" Jane asked.

"Maybe. As long as it doesn't involve something I don't want to do." Judy replied.

"No, I just want to touch you in a few spots. Not what you'd call erogenous zones. If nothing happens then I'll forget about it, Okay?" Jane asked.

"Sure, why not. I'm secure enough in my sexuality to allow that." Judy replied.

Jane set her wine aside and moved to Judy. She put hers aside as well.

"Just lean this way." Jane instructed.

Judy was complacent as Jane rubbed a certain spot a certain way and then touched her elsewhere. It wasn't offensive or even unpleasant. Jane sat back then.

"That's it?" asked Judy.

"No, just one more spot. Are you ready?" Jane asked.

"Sure." Judy chuckled, not having a clue what she was saying.

Jane smiled at her as she reached out to pinch a certain spot.

It was like a massive electric shock ran through Judy, her body arched up as her hips thrust upward as the massive convulsion took her. Her lungs emptied out in an animalistic scream that trailed off with the last of her breath. Her body still arched high in contraction. A wave of pleasure took her like a Tsunami breaking over a grass hut village.

When she finally collapsed back and could breath again, Jane took her hand and led her complacently to the bedroom. It was just the beginning. Jane didn't let up on her for two days. Waking her in the throws of a gripping orgasm after she had passed out hours before from another one. She even gave her orgasms in her sleep. Long before the second day Judy was her very willing slave.

"So the rod gave you it's power? Then what did you do?" Susan asked, leaning back against a tree, digesting the fascinating story.

"I made a very serious error and hurt somebody I cared a great deal about." Jane replied.

Late in the evening after the second day Jane idly chopped vegetables for dinner. She was nude. Judy sat in a zombied condition in a chair watching her. She was also nude. Her large brown breasts hanging pendulously in front of her.

"Please ... my daughter." Judy had said.

Jane stopped and looked at her in horror.

"You have a daughter? You never told me." Jane said.

"You never gave me a chance." Judy replied.

"Where is she now?" Jane asked.

"I left her at the sitters before I came down." she replied.

"My god. I didn't know. They must be frantic." Jane gasped.

The woman just nodded, tears forming in her eyes.

Jane was lost wondering what to do. By now they had surely notified the authorities. She needed some kind of cover story. All she could think of was that she had been injured and she couldn't return home. But they would look for any injuries.

Jane took a wine bottle and handed it to Judy.

"Hit yourself in the head with this." she said.

She was horrified when Judy swung the bottle upwards and smashed it on her forehead.

After Jane got her cleaned up and bandaged she got a hold of her sitter and explained that she had fallen down her stairs and bumped her head. That she hadn't known she had a daughter and that she had been passed out for two days. The injury on Judy's head looked convincing enough. In the meantime she used her powers and what she knew of psychology to try to redirect Judy's emphasis back towards her daughters welfare. It wasn't easy. She had done too thorough of a job on her. It took her a long time, spending time watching over her daughter for her while she reconstructed the woman's life.

"So now I'm under this power?" Susan asked.

"No, my love. You are not. I only used it sparingly to suppress your learned aversion to another woman's love. I have not encouraged you in any way. That's why I let you know when I am guiding you. So you will know that." Jane replied.

Susan sort of nodded.

"Would I know anyway?" she asked.

"Part of you would know. You may search yourself now and find out." Jane said.

"Couldn't you direct that?" Susan asked.

"I wouldn't, I have the power, but I could never do to another what I did to her." Jane replied.

"So why me?" Susan asked.

"Why you what?" Jane asked.

"Why love me?" Susan asked softly.

"That's something I didn't have any choice over. I fell for you the first instant that I saw you standing at the bus stop by my house. But I guess I was open to that. You match the qualification for a candidate." Jane replied.

"What qualifications?" Susan asked.

"a maiden ... She shall be fair of skin and tall of stature. Her bosom must be high upon her breast. Let her not be indulgent of gluttony or strong drink. Let her heart be pure and full of compassion. Let her know the joy of love within her heart." Jane quoted from the book.

"And that's me?" Susan asked.

Jane nodded.

"Yes, you are all of that. But more too, I think. I have never felt for another as I do you."

"Not even your husband?" Susan asked.

"No, what we had was ... different. We could not have sat talking like this. We would have been making love." Jane replied.

"Isn't that what we would be doing if you weren't guiding me?" Susan asked.

"Perhaps. But it would still be different. Come on, you were going to wear me out today, remember?" Jane asked, getting to her feet.

Susan chuckled, climbing to her own. "I'm not so sure anymore. Not after that last hill."

"Believe me, I felt it." Jane said, donning her helmet again.

It had taken almost six months for Jane to put her counselors life back together for her. She used a repaired rod to impart some of the power into her, all the time guiding her back to her own free will. She still wasn't quite the same person. But Jane tried to supplement this by giving her extra skills to compensate for part of her lost ego. She taught her how to be empathic to others feelings and emotions. She ended up a better counselor for it. Jane felt a little bit better, but still intensely guilty. Of course her counselor felt that.

"You had no way of knowing?" Judy had told her.

"I had no right to do that to your life." Jane replied.

"True. But what's done is done. You've paid your penance. And I'm grateful to have my life back."

"You're not yet what you were." Jane said.

"Also true. But I don't dislike what I am now. I'm better at my job. I'm more loving and understanding of my child's needs. I'm more content with myself as a person. I wasn't all those things before. I wasn't very happy with myself." Judy had argued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.