How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying) - Cover

How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Chapter 9

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Day Two

When I awoke the next morning, I realized two things were different. Instead of two blond heads on my shoulders, I had a blond and brunette head. Also someone was knocking on the door to the suite. CRAP, I had overslept. The security guys were here for the money. I grabbed a robe and rushed to front door. After letting them in and apologizing repeatedly, I hurried into the bedroom and was frantically looking for clothes. Xena sat up in bed and smiled at my antics, "Eugene, calm down. Just give them the money and tell them that you will be down in a few minutes. They will understand I assure you. You are far from the first person to oversleep. In a way, it is a compliment to the hotel. It means that you were having such a good time last night that you couldn't get up this morning." Heeding her advice, I went back out in my robe. I explained the situation to the security guys (without bringing up Xena's name). They laughed and told me that it was no problem. We did a quick count of the money and they gave me a receipt and left.

Walking back into the bedroom, I looked at my three lovers. Xena had lain back down and the other two were snuggled up on either side of her. Tapping Xena's shoulder gently I asked if she had to go to work. She woke up enough to tell me that she had the day off. Her and my two beauties were going to hang out at the Maxim party at the pool She had reserved a cabana in my name and would call me when my presence was desired. I showered and got dressed as quietly as I could. I think the effort was wasted as none of the three ever twitched. Going without sleep was not helping my blackjack game. When the girls called to tell me to meet them at the cabana I was down about ten grand. I went back to the room to change and headed for the pool.

Poolside the scenery was fantastic. It seemed that Maxim magazine would bring in some of their models and also looked for new models every Saturday. The number of hotties per square foot was un fucking believable. I don't think there was a girl there under an eight and there were several elevens not even counting my three twenties. On a scale of one to ten that is pretty good. I found the girls in our cabana and settled in for an afternoon of drinking and girl watching. The only downside to the entire day was that every time I went to get drinks or run to get rid of used drinks, I would find some knothead trying to make time with my girls. I chucked several in the pool to cool off (I have mentioned that I am at the very top edge of strong for normal humans, right?). I didn't have any problems with any of them until one was a mixed martial art champion. He put me into some kind of standing arm bar. Xena threw him in the pool.

All three ladies had a good time too. They enjoyed girl watching almost as much as I did. But they were a lot harder on the women's appearance than I was. I cracked up several times as they pointed out all of some woman's flaws. And they complained a few times about the lack of hot guys. They said that other than me there were only a few great looking guys. That was good for my ego so they threw ME in the pool.

Later Xena invited us up to her room. We found out later that in addition to being the Vice President in charge of Security for the hotel/casino she owned a large portion of the stock. She didn't have a room, she had the penthouse. We spent a couple of hours working off the excitement of the afternoon in bed (and the living room, shower, and once on the kitchen table). Once we calmed down, she got down to business. She wanted us to attend another Society function. She said that the more contacts we had in the business the better off we would be in the future. The penthouse had a private elevator and parking garage. So we got dressed in her room and didn't have to mess with changing in the limo.

That night the function was held in more of what I thought a secret society should meet at. It was a large warehouse looking complex. There were a number of men scattered around with not very well concealed weapons. The limo dropped us off at the entrance. Mayhem assured us it would return when we called but did not want to draw attention to the event.

In the finest traditions of networking, I handed out dozens of cards. They were just printed on the laser printer in the room but were good enough for now. I really wasn't even sure what services I could offer yet. So the card just said Team Faceless, Supervillains at Large and a gmail address. Oddly enough I couldn't use faceless@gmail.com as it was already in use. I did get a number of offers of employment. And quite a few offers to go partners on bank heists and such. I didn't turn anyone down cold, I just said I would think about it and get back to them.

After making the rounds a few times, we settled in at a table and people watched for a while. When I saw Herr Frankenstein and Fraulein Newman I waved them over to our table. They looked a little glum but Gretchen was quickly absorbed into the girls and was chatting happily. Herr Frankenstein insisted I call him Frederick. Frederick and I were talking about various methods of enhancing humans and their side-effects. I caught him glancing over at Gretchen several times and asked what was the matter. He sighed and told me that they didn't really know anyone in Las Vegas. He had thought that it would be a romantic trip but they seemed to be alone much of the time. But Gretchen and him were used to being around friends, family and clan. He was actually thinking of cutting the trip short.

I looked over at Tammy and Terry. I knew that they had heard the conversation. One of the side effect of enhancement is usually enhanced hearing. And I never meet a woman that couldn't keep track of three conversations, anyway. I got a small nod from each of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.