Domestic Goddess - Cover

Domestic Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Domestic Goddess Modeling is looking for women aged 30 and up who still have what it takes to turn a man's head. Make $300 for a single day's work. Appointments are limited so please call now at ..." Sounds easy enough.. right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Orgy   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

It wasn't "That would just be wrong" or "I could never do that with my own son", her response was "Do you think Jake would even be interested?" If someone would have suggested that she sleep with our son especially for money eight hours earlier, she would have probably slapped them. Now it was just a question of how to go about doing it.

Neither of us talked as we made our way to the car and out of the hotel parking. She held those five hundred dollar bills tightly in her hand. I could almost hear the little gears turning inside that blonde head. Finally she spoke, "I think he will do it." Since it was obvious that she was talking more to herself than to me I stayed quiet.

"Mr. Thomas was right, you know. Jake and Robbie are always checking me out." She reached up and grabbed large handfuls of her breasts, "They really like my big boobs and my big ass." Robbie was our son's best and probably only friend. They have been friends since grade school, both computer nerds.

She thought about it for some time, "A direct approach would be best, I think."

"Sure." I could only imagine how that conversation would go. I decided to see what she thought, "So what exactly would you say?"

"Well", she began slowly, "I suppose we could just sit him down?" She paused for a moment, thinking it through, "Or do you think I should just talk to him myself?"

I wasn't about to miss that conversation, "No, I think it best if we are both there. But you should do most of the talking."

"Ok. Sure." She thought some more, "Just put it out there. This is a lot of money, money for his college."

We were almost home, "When you sit him down, what would you wear?"

"Huh?" She seemed confused.

"I mean, do you dress sexy or perhaps conservative? You might need some form of persuasion?"

She spoke more to herself than me, "I never thought of that. But sure, persuasion."

"So would you fuck him at home first? Just to make sure everything works. He's not a professional like those other two."

"Gosh, I suppose you're right. We would probably need to do it several times; just to get him at ease." She looked at me like the amateur that I clearly was, "Being in front of the camera is not as easy as it looks."

"I have no doubt." I managed to not crack a smile. I did not realize that my wife was now a professional porn actress who took her craft so seriously.

In the thirty minutes it took to get home, she had decided. We would sit him down tonight and she would just lay it all out for him. It would seem she wasn't even considering the possibility that he may say no. I can't even imagine how devastated she would be if he were to decline the offer.

She immediately went up to get started on the night's activities. There was "wardrobe", "make-up", and of course, working out the "script".

When she came down, she looked amazing. She had on a tight fitting summer dress that she had modified to show extra cleavage. Her makeup was flawless. It was still light outside. I assumed we would wait at least until night time. I figured right before he went to bed, but apparently Lisa was on a mission and I saw no reason to stop her.

We went to his room. We found him, as usual, on his computer. He sensed immediately that something was up. Lisa took him by the hand and had him sit beside her on the bed. He was trying real hard not to look at her chest, but that was proving impossible. I know I couldn't keep from looking, and I have had open access to her boobs for over twenty years.

I was surprised how detailed she got. She went over her not being able to find a job, reading about the ad in the paper, how she was offered her first "acting" role, and even how it was an incest themed porno, where she played "mom" to her two sons.

Although she didn't actually get into the fine details of the sexual encounter, she did stress how she really put herself into the part she was chosen for and how they wanted her to do more so they must have really liked her performance. Strangely, she seemed to bear no shame in any of her actions that day. She explained it all as if it were just another day.

My son just sat there with his eyes as big as saucers the whole time. Of course, his reaction may also have something to do with his mom's hand sliding up his knee to find a home on his crotch or the fact that he was now openly staring at the cleavage inches from his face.

"So, as we were leaving, Mr. Thomas asked if we would be willing to do a real life mother son movie, you know, with you and me. He says we can make a lot of money. Would you consider doing something like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.