Aging Well - Cover

Aging Well

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 15 [Jack writes]

I walked to her and took her into my arms, pulling her tightly to my body. I kissed her as we moved to the bed with the pillows. We reached the bed and she pushed her body back on to it making room for me beside her. I began to touch her unfastening buttons and snaps until she lay before me naked. I saw that she was completely shaven. I whispered, “You are beautiful. You are absolutely beautiful.”

“Jack, remove your clothes. Please. Now.” I did what she said. Our loving was filled with passion and new-found caring that I had never imagined would occur in my life. Making love to my ex had never felt like this and she had never responded so completely. This time with Sandy was filled with delighted cries from both of us. We finally lay together relaxing, warmed by a love that had grown rapidly to engulf us completely. She snuggled into my embrace.

I said, “When do we get married? I love you, Sandra Edwards. I really want you by my side from this day forward.”

“Jack, I want that, too.” She kissed my chest. “What about your children? What will they say?”

I rolled to look her in the eye. “Sandy, my children would still not be in touch with me if it hadn’t been for you.” She looked surprised. “If we hadn’t met, I would not have gone out that night much less gone dancing. If you had not been there, I would not have been very polite. I had long-inflicted hurts from both of them. If you had not been there, I would have rebuffed them. If you had not been there, there would have been no tails about what a ‘good guy’ I am. I wouldn’t have tried to make any points with either of them.

“Both of my children have used poor judgment, particularly my daughter. I have no need for their approval. They can be wholeheartedly in favor of you being my wife or look to their mother. If my daughter hasn’t gotten off her butt by the time we return, she will need to live with her brother or go back to her mother.

“I know that sounds harsh but I have supported and helped them for too long and suffered nothing but their scorn for my trouble. I have found someone very special. Our life will be an amazing, enjoyable adventure. If they want any part of me, they can be supportive.

“I love you, Sandy. I want us to marry.” I chuckled, “However, the important question at this particular moment is, ‘Do we make love again or eat?’”

She said, “I’m not hungry for food, Jack.” She grinned and kissed me. It was early evening when we thought about anything further. This time we did get up and attend to some bodily cleaning. We also thought about some food. I had brought three bottles of wine and opened a bottle of red while Sandy readied the steaks for our little grill. I heated the grill. We both were wearing tee shirts and shorts and nothing else. Sandy put some vegetables on to heat while the steaks cooked. I took them off just before I thought I should. I had found that works. We had set up our canopy over the picnic table and hung a little light.

We sat down with our food. I prayed for it and for us. We ate talking about where to get married and when.

“Jack, tomorrow works for me.” She smiled. “Actually, any day that suits you suits me. I have no one to attend but perhaps Jennifer next door.”

I said, “I would like for you to meet John’s wife, Pam. We need to go see my parents, brothers, and sister in Mississippi though their approval or even meeting you is not a prerequisite to our getting married. I just want to show you off.”

She smiled at that. “I’ve never been shown off before.” She grinned. “I will have to sew my wedding dress and should remain chaste during that time.”

I grinned. “I can hold out if you can.”

“Oops. My bluff is called. I want to be chased but not be chaste as far as you are concerned.”

“Just don’t run too fast.”

She looked at me seriously. “I won’t run at all from us.”

“That’s good. I’m an old man and need to conserve my strength.”

“Ha! Old man, you made passionate love to me twice this afternoon far surpassing any loving I have ever imagined. I am hoping to make love to you again this evening.”

She smiled. “Jack, you have made me into a wanton woman. I’m a wantin’ you.”

We laughed together. I smiled at her, saying, “The feeling is mutual.”

We had finished eating, cleaned up, and put away everything before entering the camper. It was quiet out and the campground was almost vacant. I suspected that there would be more people on other nights. Sandy gave me a kiss. “Would you wait outside for a moment?”

“Sure.” I went outside and hung around looking at the stars for a minute or so. I looked toward the camper and noticed the light was out. I looked back out. I heard a low voice.

“Jack, please come in now.” I looked over and saw the camper’s interior was barely lit. I stepped into the door. On the bed was Sandy wearing a negligee and looking beautiful. “Darling, come to bed.”

I took a long look as I pulled off my clothes. I joined her in bed and we kissed and loved late into the night.

I woke up in the morning feeling rested and relaxed. I must have moved some tiny fraction because Sandy’s eyes opened. She said, “Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, better than I can remember in my entire life.”

She smiled. “I am delightfully sore. On the other hand, I feel energized. Let’s go run!”

I smiled back. “I feel the same way. Do you think we can go like this?”

“I wouldn’t mind but the rangers might not approve. Besides, I bounce too much.” She grinned at me. I got out of bed and pulled her into my arms. We spent some time kissing. She said, “Get your kit and a towel. We’ll stop at the shower building on the way back. A short run only today. I want a different type of exercise while we have the place to ourselves.” She grinned.

I pulled on shorts and a tee shirt with my running shoes. I watched her pull on shorts and a sports bra. We each grabbed a towel and our kits and left.

We took the long way around. We reached the building. She said, “Leave your stuff here. I want to run a bit more. It’s so clear and I’m so happy, that I just want to run around screaming my joy to the world.” We left our stuff on the table and ran some more. We returned a little out of breath because the last hundred feet or so had been fast. We collapsed into each other’s arms. She whispered. “I want to shower together.”

I looked around. Other than our little camper, there were only two big RV’s in the campground and they weren’t close. I said, “We can do that. I looked at the two entrances and grinned. “Your place or mine?”

She chuckled. “Mine! We grabbed our towels and kits and went inside. We went into a shower stall and hung our towels and clothes. Grabbing soap, we went in after letting the shower warm a bit. The stalls were surprisingly large and we had plenty of room though stood together closely touching each other as the water wet our bodies.

Sandy said, “Are we getting clean or making love?”

I said, “Yes!” I kissed her and we let that kiss carry us into loving. We did eventually use the soap before we got out and dried off. I shaved while she worked at her hair. We put on enough clothing to be legal and walked back to our camper holding hands.

I started coffee. We went inside the camper to change clothes but it was a while before we managed to put on any clothes. I said, “What is my lady’s pleasure now?”

“Since I’ve had my favorite pleasure, you, let’s get our coffee and ride around. I would like to see what the park has to offer. I’m not really hungry for food right now.”

We rode around the park stopping at any opportunity and looking and walking around. We were dressed for light walking. We held hands or had our arms around the other’s waist constantly. We kissed often. When it opened, we toured the museum. I asked the park ranger there if there was a good place to eat close by. She said that Fresh Air Barbeque was on US 23 outside the park. She said, “It’s the best in the area and has been there since the late forties or early fifties before I was born.”

A short while later, we left the park for an early lunch. Sandy used her phone to navigate us to it. Fresh Air lived up to its billing. Even though we were early, there were a number of people there. We each had complete plates with white bread and stew as well as pulled pork and Cole slaw. The only non-standard thing we had was unsweetened tea.

As we left, I told Sandy that I would make this trip again. It was worth it. She agreed.

We were buckled in and I started the motor and said, “Where would you like to go?”

She smiled at me and said, “Back to our camper. I want us to get naked and make love with no one around at least one more time. Tomorrow, we can go sightseeing and be proper. You’ve been holding me and kissing me all morning. I’m horny. I want you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.