Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Although the two of us were in the shower together, I had become disconnected from it all. Deep in thought, I was mulling over everything Morgan had said and the scraps of information I'd added about us while my hands wandered aimlessly over her.

Morgan had continued to use her hands way more selectively than I was doing. I will admit that if you'd asked me, I wasn't aware she was still in the shower with me. I was that far out of it.

But there is a very specific way a girl can gather up her guy's attention. Well, at least to break his distant demeanor and bring him and his mind back to the present and incidentally, to rigid attention. And I mean exactly what you're thinking.

Looking back on that moment always draws a smile over my face. Plus even though my mind was elsewhere, I realize my ears were functioning. My mind was way out there and wasn't interested though with what my ears had heard.

She'd softly said, "Blair?"

That's all.

She'd said that just one time and then a few seconds later it had been followed with a series of giggles. I wasn't the least bit aware she'd drifted downward and had settled on her knees in front of me.

Now, I can't prove this is true, but I'm pretty sure it is. A guy is in his sexual prime at about nineteen. I was two years shy of that physical marker but that's not what I'm talking about right now.

What I'm trying to point out is how fast it happens to a guy. My postulation has to do with speed. If science was to check, I'd hazard a guess, the closer a guy was to that prime time, the faster he'd have his flag waving at full mast.

Now remember, Morgan and I had been at it for a while. We'd, or rather I, had gone off three times already. You'd think my little man wouldn't be up to it. That's the point I'm making: the return speed.

When a guy's little man is downright limp, the closer a guy is to his prime the faster his little man can get to Military Attention. All I can say is Morgan got a little more than she'd bargained for. My pecker went off like a cannon right after her mouth closed around me. Her lips settled at my base and I was surrounded to the hilt. My whole army of one was captured within her mouth.

Little did we both know what was about to happen. All it took was a moderate suck and a twirl of her tongue to set things in motion. I had no idea I could become erect in such a short time. Neither did she because she got 'Deep Throat-ed' ... Big time.

I was sure if I'd been nearer the top end of the penis size range, rather than being just a Middle-Of-The-Road-er, I'd have at the least bounced her off the shower wall from the force of the impact I had on the back of her throat. My little man went from almost not there to 'Blast Off' in less than two seconds.

OK, so I'm exaggerating here. It's just that, I was way off working out options and Morgan had brought back me back to the present from the future. Or was it the past I was thinking about.

That doesn't matter. My point is, I got hard enough, quickly enough, surprising her when I hit the back of her tongue. She gagged on me.

Now that little action needed something. I needed to pull out. That wasn't something I could do because my butt was at the wall. So I couldn't back up one bit. There wasn't space.

The compression from the rear of her mouth held me in place until she pushed against my hips. Of course that broke our intimate contact.

"Wow," she said after she coughed a few times. "You got hard real fast."

'Two seconds', I thought.

OK. I know that can't be the truth, but it sure felt like it. It had to be a rather rapid erection, and a large-sized one at that. But it sure brought me back from my accumulating additional 'Brain-Out-Of-Service' time.

"Thought that would get your attention," Morgan said after she took a few more chokes to clear her throat.

"You could warn a guy," I told her but assuredly, that fell on deaf ears. Or at least a set of ears which knew, she'd at least tried to get my attention. And in a way that not a single guy I know would object to having their bell rung.

Morgan gave an elongated, "Sooo???" as she smiled up at me.

"We have to go back to 1850," I said out of nowhere.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said through a laugh.

Standing up, she stood high and stretched up her chin. Settling her hands about the back of my neck and head, she tilted me forward to bring our lips together. 'Man' I thought. She knows just how to soothe this savage beast's heart.

"Mmmm," she purred for a moment and then let our lips part just a little and then her warm sweet breath billow up over my face as I heard, "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Well, let me think," I replied and let my eyes wander to the ceiling and placed my index finger on my temple. Then I smiled. Looking at her I said in a loving tone, "Yeah. Just now.

"And I love you more!"

I will admit that when her hands left my head and neck, heading down to just you know where, I felt that we were going to make it number four for the day. A new personal record ... Here we come! (Pun intended!)

Well, at least a personal record with my old girlfriends, Palm and her five friends. Yeah, guys sort of keep track. Just after we all had received the ejaculation power, one of the guys in our group bragged he'd done it eleven times in a day. From then on it was sort of a challenge.

He remained King of that hill, always. I think twenty-two was his record. Early on when I'd gotten to three, that was enough for me.

OK, 'Truth Time!'

Not only was it harder, meaning way more difficult to get myself past three, after that I just couldn't get harder any more. I had no way to compete at Jay's level.

Yeah, Jay was the oldest of our little group of sex-fiends back then. And with that advantage, although he was not the tallest, he sure was the biggest and you know just what I mean when I say that. His claim to fame was huge enough to give us all an inferiority complex. His was really huge, well, compared to us. Yeah, guys do that too as I'm sure you guessed.

Don't women compare boob sizes? Don't bears do it in the woods?

Jay had just matured earlier than the rest of us. Plus with his seven month age advantage, it was all over. Well, over for me trying to even think about matching his ejaculatory prowess.

Jay never ceased his manual manipulation of his unique attribute. He even seemed to keep track of things and whenever any one of us were with him up in his bedroom, hash marks on his calendar didn't need to be explained.

Although, the odor emitting from his Kleenex filled wastebasket made it obvious just what his main activity was in that room aside from sleeping. Semen accumulated in any quantity gives off a sweet odor and it sure permeated his room.

The odor got stronger over time, so much so, it became so horribly overpowering that it was a place to avoid. I don't know if it was the threat of competition that made his room an uncomfortable place to be. But the smell sure did.

So, there with Morgan in the shower, seeing I'd already matched my old limit, I was thinking, 'Personal Best – Here We Come!'. I was rather surprised when Morgan took hold of that special little handle I had pointing straight at at her, firmly grasped it, gave it a solid yank and said, "Let's go!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.