Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Well, we actually didn't go over right that second to see Stanley and everyone else living on the estate. I guess it wasn't really an estate right then. It was just a thousand acres and two farm houses.

I stopped and turned to Morgan as I realized what I'd forgotten. Shots. She had to have all the vaccinations a child of my time would have, otherwise she would be at risk in my time and any earlier period for picking up whatever was troubling society at that time. Or putting others at risk by taking something back and infecting those people we were visiting.

"What?" said Morgan as I did an about face and went back in our house.

I took us over to the kitchen table and we both sat down. "Look," I said to her, "In my time we have vaccines for most of the various diseases like Polio, Smallpox, Whooping Cough and many more."

"Wow," she said. "I haven't had any vaccines. How do I get them?"

Man, she asked the right questions at the right time. "Back at home I have a doctor on call. I think we should go back to my time and get the shots you need and then come back here.

"It's just that we have to stay there for two weeks, then we can come back here, right at this time and then go back over to see Stanley."

Again, she was right on target when she asked another important question. "Why do we have to stay there two weeks?"

"Well," I said, "I've been told by my doctor it takes about that long for the shots to become effective."

"Oh. I understand." Then she asked, "You call them shots. What are they and how do they work?"

Oh ... Boy! How do you answer that question? I guess by diving right in, so I did. "Come with me," I told her as I got up and held out my hand to her. Then I guided us into the bedroom and picked up her packages. That done, I walked her out into the hallway and opened a door marked, 'Office'.

"What is this place?" she asked as we entered the room. It was a plain room with a weathered table in its center and two straight-backed chairs. Very little else.

"Wait," she said. "I just felt that tingle. Did we go somewhere?"

"What do you think?" I asked her.

Looking around the room she said, "I'm not sure. Everything looks the same. I guess not.

"But I felt that tingle.

"What's going on?"

I laughed. "You are good," I said. "We're back in my time.

"Let's go out and see my doctor. He will explain all about it."

Morgan let another 'Wow' out when she stepped into the hallway. When she looked left, the hallway just ended. Looking the other way she could see a modern waiting room and a reception desk. "Nice chairs," she said. "But where are all the people?"

"I come here only at specific times to see the doctor. I pay him to be ready just in case I need to bring someone in to be treated. But, they don't get to see this. All they see is a room that is just like the one we started out in.

"You know how it feels to shift time with me so you suspected something. I do it with them with a little bit of theatrics. They don't realize the tingle is due to the time shifting."

"Oh. Nice trick," Morgan said. "It confused me."

"I could probably just bring back the vaccines and give the shots myself but it's so much better to do it with my doctor supervising it. He also gives anyone I bring a checkup. Then when they're done, I take them back to their time.

"What about the two weeks?"

"Interesting question. They spend it in their time and I monitor them to make sure everything is OK. If there are any problems, then I take them back to see the doctor again."

"But why do I have to stay here for two weeks," Morgan asked.

I gave her a kiss, and told her, "Well, we don't have anywhere to spend the two weeks except here. So we'll kill two birds with one stone and I'll show you a little about this time.

"Although, sad to say, we can't go out. You're still vulnerable to all the sicknesses of this time as vaccines don't act immediately. But we can get you used to the technology. That should be fun.

"It's going to blow your mind."

Just then the receptionist realized Morgan and I were in the hallway and said, "Hi, Brian. I'll tell the doctor you're here.

"Do you want to wait in the treatment room or in the exam room?"

I smiled and said, "Mom, this is Morgan. I'm in love with her and I'm going to marry her."

Morgan gasped, looked up at me and said, "Really?"

"Yes. But not today," I said then laughed.

"Nice to meet you Morgan," my mother said. "You'll have to excuse him. He's not used to all of this yet.

"But I agree with him. I think it will be a great match for you two.

"Yes Morgan. I know you're twelve, not quite thirteen. But time will pass and you will be a valuable part of our family."

Just then the door marked, 'Doctor's Office' opened and an older man in a lab coat came out. Morgan recognized him. "I remember you," she said. "You gave me a cookie a few days ago ... no it was a week ago. Then the day I saw Blair for the first time, you're the one who told me to follow him."

I will admit I was surprised at least at the cookie part. "Dad ... What did you do," I asked him.

Morgan gasped. "He's your dad? Like the man Wilson mentioned?"

"I told you she was smart," I told my parents. Then to Morgan, I said, "Yes. My dad is Doctor Brian James. This is my mother, Doctor Susan James."

Morgan just stood there with her jaw dropped in awe, not knowing what to say. So I offered, "Say hello, Morgan."

With a soft, "Oh ... Sorry," she said, in a more normal voice, "Hello."

Picking up my earlier question, I asked, "So dad, what did you do?" Then without a pause said, "I'll bet you gave her a sugar cookie laced with the Sabin Polio Vaccine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.