Hunger - Cover

Hunger

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

"No," Arnie said, gasping. "No, please. I can't make any more donuts. I can't even get up."

"Ha!" Julie snorted. "Looks to me like you have no trouble getting it up." She caressed the head of Arnie's cock, and to his amazement he realized he was hard again. What was this madness? He could barely lift his head off the table, but his cock was standing up ramrod straight.

Cold fear ran through him, as he realized there must have been a curse on that flour the strange woman sold him yesterday. All he wanted to do was go to sleep, try to regain his strength somehow, but now he felt the women's hands on him, and they were lifting him off the table.

Now they had him upright, and he was propped up against the table, while they looked at him. They were truly a sight, with their hair askew and their clothing in disarray, and a look of pure, primal lust on their faces.

"I think introductions are in order," the executive woman said. She was clearly used to a leadership role, and she looked the part. Her hair, though askew, was swept back in a brunette mane, and her face had a strong jaw, full lips, and large white teeth. Her blouse was torn open and her large breasts seemed to be straining against the confines of a black bra. Her gray skirt was bulging around her middle, and the zipper on the side looked like it was ready to burst. She had donut crumbs on her lips, and she shuddered in ecstasy as she licked them from the corner of her mouth.

"My name is Lisa," she said. "Lisa Turner. I'm a vice president at the bank across the street. I had a very responsible job, a very normal middle class life, until this morning. That's when I decided to stop in your shop to buy some donuts for the office. I was attracted to that smell, oh, that beautiful smell! I smelled it when I was getting out of my car in the office parking lot, and it hit me like a sledgehammer. I had to investigate. I had no choice!" Here she giggled, a sort of lunatic cackle that caused chills to run down Arnie's spine. Her cackle was echoed by the women next to her.

"It's a smell that you can't resist," she continued. "I was disappointed when you said the smell was coming from a batch of donuts that weren't ready. I went back to my office, but I couldn't stop thinking about those donuts all day. So, I came back over at the end of the day, with my friends Betty and Sarah" -- here the other two cackled that same insane way -- "because I told them there was something really special about this place. And, of course, we found out those donuts really are special, right girls?"

"Right!" the one named Betty said. She closed her eyes and ran her tongue along her lips, shuddering once. "I get goosebumps just remembering that taste!"

"That taste just keeps you coming back!" another voice said. It was Julie, and she looked bigger than ever. She seemed to have a body made of dough, soft and pillowy, and her ample belly jiggled when she moved. She had cum on her belly, and Arnie realized it was from him. As he watched in horror, she stuck her finger in the white, gooey stuff and then moved her finger up to her mouth and licked it, smiling lewdly at him.

He felt like he was caught in a nightmare, but he didn't know how to wake himself up. He sagged against the table, wanting only to lay down and sleep, although his cock was stiff and throbbing again with an almost painful urgency.

"Looks like Arnie wants to play again," Julie said, winking and blowing a kiss at his penis. "But it's time for work, not play, right now. Time to make some more of those delicious donuts, Arnie, and then we'll play again."

"No," Arnie said, hoarsely. "No, I can't. Don't you understand? That flour, that flour that I made the donuts with, there's something evil about it. That woman who sold it to me must be a witch or something. It's cursed, I tell you."

"Now, now, don't get yourself all upset," Julie said. "Just relax and go with the flow, Arnie boy. Oh, there might be something magical about that flour, right girls? It makes donuts that make a woman finally feel the way she was meant to."

"Yeah," Betty and Sarah said. "Like a real woman."

"Like a real sexy woman," Lisa said.

As they cackled with glee, Julie sauntered over to the storage shelf where she took down the black bag of flour and brought it back to the table. "Okay," she said, putting the bag on the table. "Time to make some donuts. Now, Arnie!" She looked at him with menace in her eyes, as if she would have no qualms about tearing him limb from limb with her teeth, which seemed to have gotten bigger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.