Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

When I, Robert Hudson, met Holly King, we were both first-year students at college. My home was in the east of England, not far from the educational institution we were attending, Holly's was in the west, close to the border with Wales. I saw the blonde girl with the fabulous legs and bobbed hair as she was reading the student noticeboard in the Hall of Residence and felt my cock stir.

She had glanced round briefly, apparently seen something over my shoulder, then returned her attention to the notices for new students. Just as I was thinking of moving away, something high on the board caught her eye and she rose on her toes to read it. The movement granted me a clear view of her long legs and the way the top of her cotton print dress moulded itself to her breasts and waist. Her bottom was pert, looking muscled, not fat.

I felt another twitch in my trousers.

Holly dropped back onto her heels and the moment was gone, but at the last moment, she turned and looked directly at me, the ghost of a smile playing around her lips. Then she was gone, towards the stairwell leading to the girls' rooms.

I surreptitiously adjusted my cock into a more comfortable position, then wandered off to my own room to take care of the ache which had developed in my balls.


Lunchtime in the Refectory. I turned away from the machine which had just charged the cost of my lunch to my college account, and surveyed the tables, looking for a space.

I saw the blonde bob which had featured in my most recent fantasies. Holly was sitting with two other girls at a table for four. I hesitated – wouldn't three girls – or anyone, for that matter – think it odd for an eighteen year old male to choose to sit with girls when there were spaces at other tables where male students sat? It had been five days since Holly and I had first met, and I hadn't seen her in all that time. Finding her had become something of an obsession, so now I had, I threw caution to the winds and made my way to her table.

She saw me coming. So did her two companions.

I reached the table. 'Mind if I join you?' I asked.

The girls made it clear they could handle my presence. It was at this point we introduced themselves. Holly's friends were Jane and Anne, red-head and brunette respectively. All three girls were wearing standard student 'uniform' of tight jeans and T-shirts. Jane's hair was 'big', while Anne had a simple ponytail, which highlighted the shine of her straight locks.

It was after I had, without thinking, checked the girls out that I realised no one had spoken while I was doing so. I felt embarrassed and looked at Holly to see if she'd noticed.

She was smiling slightly. Teasingly, I thought. I hoped: it would signify interest.

'So, what are you studying, Rob?' she asked.

'Uh, you ... Oh, uh, engineering, ' I blurted.

Holly's smile broadened. 'Me? You're studying me?'

'Yeah, why's that?' asked Jane. 'Why pick on her?'

I switched my gaze from one girl to the next, trying to think up a smart answer.

'It's because he fancies me, ' said Holly. 'Isn't that right, Rob?'

'Um, yes, ' I replied nervously, before adding, 'but you are all beautiful.'

'Good answer, Rob, ' said Jane, running her fingers through her unruly red locks. 'So, are you two going to start dating?'

I looked at Holly, who tilted her head slightly, as if expecting me to say something. I felt blood running hotly in my cheeks and stared at her, tongue-tied.

'Do you need permission to ask, Rob?' Holly said.

I didn't think so, but I did feel pressured. Nevertheless: 'Um, well ... No. How would you feel about meeting up tonight. Perhaps go for a meal, or take in a movie.' Belatedly, I thought of something she might prefer that I wouldn't normally do. 'Or go to a night club?'

Holly considered. 'How about we wait till Saturday. No classes, no tutorials. We can go for a walk round the lake.'

There was a lake within the campus.

'That's a good idea, ' I said, glad that she didn't seem to mind being seen with me. Saturday was only two days away; I felt sure I could wait till then.


On Friday, walking back from a tutorial to my room, Jane and Anne came up behind me on the path and matched their pace to mine, one at each shoulder.

'It occurred to us, ' Anne said, pulling the scrunchie from her ponytail and freeing her long straight hair, 'that we barely know you. In our capacity as Holly's friends it seems right that we check you out before you go out with her, just in case you're a ravening beast or something.'

'So if you don't mind, ' Jane said, clutching my left arm and rubbing her right boob against it, 'we want you to come with us now.'

'So we can vet you, ' Anne concluded.

Strange, I thought, as I allowed the girls to lead me towards their Hall, but I didn't object. I wanted nothing to come between me and Holly on our date the next day. At the door we stopped. Anne held my arm while Jane let herself in using her door pass. She reappeared, holding the door open.

'Okay. There's no one about. Keep quiet, ' she told me, 'we're not supposed to have men in our rooms.'

I nodded and followed Jane into the building, Anne following behind us. The girls were sharing a room on the second floor. We entered and Jane turned on a small table lamp which lit the room with a dim glow. Like many student rooms, it had a long table along one wall, with shelves above for the text books needed for study. Opposite was a pair of bunk beds. The walls round these were festooned with photographs of footballers and boy bands. Jane took an aerosol tin off the bookshelf and sprayed it round. I found it a bit musky, a bit – I thought – like aroused female.

Anne rummaged in a drawer of the small cabinet beside the bunks, and produced a pack of cards and a short length of something made of wood.

'Do you play Cribbage, Rob?' she asked.

'Um, no. Not really.'

I had the haziest of recollections of my parents playing the game when I'd been much younger.

'No matter, ' said Anne, 'we'll show you how to play.'

'But you have to agree to play by our rules, Rob, ' said Jane. 'Do you?'

'Do I... ?'

'Agree – to play by our rules.'

'What are they?'

'You'll find out, if you agree. I feel sure you'll enjoy them.'

'Okay, ' I said. 'I agree.'

The girls glanced at each other and smiled.

'Good, ' said Anne. 'Now shuffle and cut.'

She held out the cards. I shuffled them clumsily and cut the deck. Anne took the top half from me and placed the lower half on top.

'Now, ' said Jane, while Anne dealt, 'these are our rules. We score points for cards that add up to fifteen, and one or two other things, including runs and flushes.'

'Et cetera, ' said Anne. 'We keep score by moving pegs on the cribbage board.' She indicated the item of wood which had accompanied the cards.

'Those who don't win a hand have to remove an article of clothing.'

Light dawned. 'Oh, yeah!'

'But we don't remove our panties, and you don't remove your underpants, unless... '

'Unless what?'

'Unless you find yourself holding the Jack of the same suit as the opening up-turned card. That scores one "for his nob", and if you get that card, and all you have left on are your panties, then you have to take them off. Okay? Don't worry, Anne and I will make sure you play according to the rules.'

'That's nob without a K, ' said Anne. Both girls giggled.

We played on the lower bunk. The girls, it turned out, were expert players, and though inevitably they had to remove articles of clothing, since they couldn't both win, they made sure I never won a single hand, so I was down to my jockey shorts quite soon. Predictably, I found myself clutching the dreaded Jack. Anne moved my peg one point along the cribbage board for having it, and I was obliged to remove my jockeys. Since both Jane and Anne had not been shy about removing their brassieres, and occasionally touched their nipples, which were standing out like chapel hat-pegs, I was as hard as nails when they got to see my prick.

It was leaking precum, which seemed to interest them, and Jane asked if she could touch it, doing so without waiting for an answer.

They encouraged me to lay flat on the bunk, with my feet flat on the floor, while they knelt either side of me, and held my stalk pointing straight up at the underside of the top bunk.

At first, they took turns to slide their hands up and down it, spreading out the precum, which was beginning to leak out at a prodigious rate. Then Jane moved her mouth over the tip and slowly slid her lips over the bell end.

With lips and tongue working the sensitive glans, a hand sliding up and down the shaft, slowly and sensually, and another hand playing gently with my balls, I quickly realised that I was in s kind of earthly heaven. No girl had ever done this kind of thing for me before – well, not quite. Not since my sister, and she had only touched me once, when my cock was flaccid

Anne joined Jane and each girl licked along the length of my prick, their tongues meeting at the top, which they took turns to kiss. My hips repeatedly thrust upward as they did, only to be firmly pushed back down when they started again at the base. Precum was oozing out faster than ever, being licked up by the girls almost as soon as it appeared. My cock glistened with a combination of my juices and our saliva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.