Rebel - Cover

Rebel

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 14: Emily

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Emily - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

"We need medical supplies, need them right now," Lt. Foster told me. "You must have run into a doctor somewhere along the line, go get us what you can. Take a wagon and bring it back filled."

"Yes sir," I said, wondering how to start this assignment and then deciding that Joanna might be the key. Of course, if he had asked me for cannon balls or barrels of goat cheese, I might have made the same decision. My body sought Joanna so I got my stuff together, hitched my mare on the back of the wagon and headed for Mrs. Von R--'s and what I hoped was a very exhausting outing for my long-dormant male member.

I had no trouble on the way into town, parked in the lady's carriage house, talked to her groom about the horse and went in the backdoor, greeting the cooks and maids as I did. I walked quietly up to Joanna's front bedroom, tapped on the door and entered to find the luscious young lady bucking under a very white and slender man wearing only a reddish wig and long stockings. She saw me out of the corner of her eye, waved me away with a smile, lifted her legs on the cover-bare bed and increased the pace of their already-furious rogering. I stood and watched for another minute as they bounced well clear of the mattress, gulping and grunting, until she caught me at it and frowned in my direction. Then I went down and explained my mission to Madam Von R--, who as usual, knew just the man to seek out.

The doctor she sent me to see was of her generation, a small patrician with powdered hair and a spry manner. He acknowledged that he had on hand a supply of medicines and opiates that he would be happy to share with Washington's army at a reasonable price. He also suggested that he knew where there was more that might be procured without cost if some risk were taken. He also said that a fair amount of smuggling was going on and that medicines were among the dearest items of that trade, but was not willing to admit he knew any of the smugglers.

He gave me the directions to a Tory doctor's home and urged me to investigate the loft of that man's stable. I did so that evening, very late, and discovered wooden cases containing cork-stoppered bottles of various tinctures and mixtures, all of them useful to our cause. Then I made my way back to Mrs. Von R--'s, hoping to find carnal reward for all my work.

Joanna was off at some sort of ball, I was told, but Emily, another of the madam's seemingly endless supply of comely nieces appeared and vowed she was more that willing to take her place. The bright youngster with a head full of corn-yellow ringlets led me to her small room, turned up the lamp, stripped to her shift, helped me disrobe, carefully washed my genitals and then took me to her narrow bed, all but bouncing with anticipation.

She proved a diligent and thoughtful lover who obviously needed no sleep at all and very little rest between couplings. She had a wonderful mouth and very talented tongue. One of her favorite things seemed to be stroking my massive member with her nails as it slid in and out of her tight, juicy quim. She closed her eyes, arched her back and sighed happily while I swived her relentlessly, long past the point of further ejaculation. Dawn was starting to streak the eastern sky when she finally moaned and whispered, "Rest, rest" with my sodden shaft in her hands. I was asleep before she said it the second time.

The sun was well up, and I was alone in bed when I awoke. I beat down the one-eyed monster, dressed, ate whatever I could scrounge in the kitchen, talked briefly with the madam and headed back for the Tory doctor's manse, bent of trying deception and bribery before resorting to force or thievery. I pinned on my royal cockade, slicked back my hair, knocked confidently, was led into a study-office and the doctor soon appeared, a stocky middle-aged man with a fancy, heavy-bottomed wig and a red-veined, bulbous nose. I told him that I was working for the loyal legion in the Jerseys and hoped he would be willing share some much-needed medicines with us. He appeared skeptical, but when I assured him that his name was well-known and respected in loyalist circles, he warmed a bit.

"Don't have much," he said. "How would you pay?"

"Usual requisition forms on the royal exchequer," I pronounced since we had accumulated a sheaf of those recently. "They'll pay in the city."

He nodded and led me out to his small barn. "Three cases is my limit, twenty pounds each," he said, showing no sign that he was profiting several hundred percent from his good deed. I hauled down the bottles; he counted them, I produced a stub of a pencil, promoted myself to sergeant and signed the forms for him. We parted with a handshake. It is much easier stealing that way than in the dead of night. I went back to Mrs. Von R-'s by way of her doctor-friend and loaded up my wagon, well satisfied with myself.

Joanna and the madam herself were waiting for me in the sitting room.

"We've a surprise for you," the old lady said. "Another consignment for your wagon."

Joanna smiled, sitting up very straight, popping out her proud chest and looking extremely tasty in a tightly-cinched-in manner. "All my doing."

The madam rang a small bell and one of her African staff appeared with a young British officer in tow, his hands tied before him. He looked wide-eyed and frightened, but the first thing I noticed was his short, auburn wig and the second was his bare feet. I was sure this man possessed the lean flanks I had seen between Joanna's thighs the previous day.

"Isn't he nice?" Joanna asked. "And so polite. Introduce yourself, sir," she said to the morose subaltern whose knees quivered.

"Ensign Freeman, Charles Godfrey Freeman actually," the young man stammered out. "Coldstream Guards, sir, ladies." He stood as tall as he could with a long tether dangling from his wrists. His uniform was impeccably tailored and shone with glittering buttons and French lace.

"Ah, the Foot Guards, don't believed we've talked with any of them," I said, looking at his clenched toes.

"He claims to know all sorts of wonderful things," Joanna said, lifting the corner of her mouth in a knowing smile. "Quite proud of himself, he is. Though he had little to be vain about I fear."

"Indeed?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the young man. "And do you think he will share with us?"

"Oh yes," the girl said. "He's most caring of his tiny ballocks and their shrunken, little companion, and if you should threaten to deprive him of those delicacies, I believe he will sing like a bird."

I looked at the young officer and saw that he had blanched. I drew my big bayonet, tested its edge on my thumb and poked its tip at his nose.

"That so?" I asked, pushing the blade briefly into one of his flaring nostrils as he pulled his head back, obviously frightened.

He nodded, trembling and wetting himself, and the servant removed him at the madam's gesture.

"First class," I told them, sheathing my bayonet. "Well done."

"What's he worth," Joanna demanded lightly. "I want my head price."

"You shall have your well-deserved reward," I assured her as my member swelled and crept down my thigh. I helped her to her feet, bowing to the old lady who was smiling at us both, and hurried up the stairs, only touching one or two treads, my hands filled with Joanna buttocks as I shoved her along before me.

We set all sort of records for disrobing even though I had to help Joanna with her back-laced stays, and then we leapt into her big bed, eager for surcease from the concerns of the real world. We found it repeatedly.

After our first shuddering triumphs we rested, and Joanna asked, "And how was our darling Emily?"

"Who?" I asked innocently, my spent member lying athwart my thigh with her restless hand upon it, fingernails circling the aching crown.

"My friend Emily, who had you all of last night, the little bitch." Joanna pinched my flaccid weapon.

"Now, now. She was doing me a favor, a fine girl, very fastidious."

"And? So? Tell me." She poked me in a very tender place with her thumb.

"Never," I said, turning to kiss her mouth and then suck at her upright breasts since they stood right there before me.

"Why not?" she asked, assessing my state of recovery with her fingers and finding me suddenly hoe-handle hard. She stroked the thick veins along my root's heavy base, and it seemed to grow as she did.

"Tisn't gentlemanly," I stated, tasting her lips again while she pulled me atop her, grappling at my buttocks.

"You are surely no gentleman," she stated clearly, locking her legs behind my rump as I dove into her as a man might enter an icy stream, plummeting straight to the bottom while holding my breath.

"I do my best," I said as we began again. When we stopped, she was well off the bed from the waist up, her hair brushing the floor, while I held her hips, hooked my feet over the far side of the mattress and rogered on like a rutting bull, watching the moon rise as I enjoyed her. When I finally spasmed again, pumping out spurt after shuddering spurt, I withdrew and died, spread eagled on her quilts while she rolled to the floor and went looking for her chamber pot.

And so it went that evening until we exhausted each other and slept, soggy and worn but satisfied and happy. I awoke sometime during the night, found my shirt and visited the privy. When I rolled back into our big, bedlam of a bed, she moaned, growled something and pulled me to her. We joined again after some fumbling, and somehow I fell asleep with my throbbing staff buried in the warm woman.

I awoke in the pre-dawn gray, wondering where I was for a moment but well aware of my turgid condition. Beside me Joanna softly snored, deeply asleep on her stomach, eyelids fluttering spasmodically. I pulled a quilt over my shoulders in the gloom, hoisted up her hips and pushed her knees beneath her so her rump was raised into position. Then I carefully slid my aching glans into her narrow, pink orifice. I heard her suck in her breath and moan, shivering a bit as the thick-ridged thing penetrated her sucking depths, swelling and growing as it did, blood hot and steel hard, surging both in and up as it grew, eager for a meaty breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.