Redeeming Halloween - Cover

Redeeming Halloween

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

The women returned just after the movie Rob decided to watch ended. He got up to greet them, and he rested his butt on the back of the couch as he watched fondly. They were giggling and fooling around as they stripped off their cloaks and kicked off their shoes in the foyer. It was Dawn who first spotted him standing behind the couch watching them with his arms crossed over his chest, and she ran over for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in tight, releasing her when she suddenly pushed back saying "Ow!"

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"My navel ring's still sore," she answered, pulling up her shirt and showing off the jewel that now hung in her belly button. The area above it was obviously sore, and still swollen from the piercing.

Rob went to his knees before her to get a closer look. "Well, at least it's not bleeding." Dawn sucked in her stomach when he reached out to touch the pendant.

"Yes, and that caused a sensation at the boutique," Elaina remarked. "The girl that did it was amazed when it stopped bleeding as soon as the ring was inserted. She said she'd never seen anything like it."

"How did you pass that off?" Rob asked.

"We just looked at her and didn't say anything," Dawn said with a giggle. "We let her make up her own mind about it."

"She finally decided that she must have missed the veins beneath the skin," Elaina continued. "She even tugged at it a bit to see if she could make it bleed. Dawn nearly smacked her for the pain she caused."

"I don't understand why it still hurts," Dawn complained. "If the bleeding stopped that quickly, shouldn't the skin heal quickly, too?"

"It's probably the ring itself that's slowing things down," Rob offered after closely inspecting the piercing. "Ever time you move, it moves too, and it's keeping the wound open."

"Well, we can take care of that right now," Elaina declared.

She bumped Rob out of the way with her hip and knelt down in his place. Rob looked on in amusement from his place on the floor as Elaina began licking the piercing and sucking on the skin. Dawn grew flushed as Elaina continued and began running her hands through Elaina's hair. Before long, Dawn was cooing and undulating her belly under Elaina's ministrations. Rob saw the swelling go down and the redness fade as Elaina's saliva worked to heal the wound. Soon, the piercing looked as though Dawn had had it for months instead of hours. She murmured disappointedly when Elaina drew back from her now fully healed belly.

"Later, sweeting," Elaina said comfortingly as Dawn tried to pull her back.

"You know," Rob commented from his place on the floor, "You're going to have to get a whole new wardrobe just to show that off."

"You goof!" Dawn cried, slapping at his arm as he stood up. Elaina had a thoughtful look on her face.

"Don't you even think it, Elaina," Dawn warned. "I am a professional and I have to look the part. Belly shirts are not going to go down well at the office."

"But what about after work?" Elaina purred as she pulled the hem of Dawn's shirt back over her belly. "T-shirts don't show it off very well."

"That's an easy fix," Dawn replied as she whipped her shirt over her head. "There, know you can see it just fine." She stuck her chest out proudly while she shimmied her hips, making the jewel dance on her skin.

Rob stepped up to her and gripped her nipples, causing Dawn to gasp. "And how about a pair of nipples rings to match," he said as he tweaked the stiffening points. Dawn's eyes grew wide, then she purred as her eyes became molten.

"Rob, stop it!" Elaina complained with a giggle. "You're creating a monster."

"I don't think we're creating a monster," he replied. "I think we're just letting it out of its cage."

He gave Dawn's nipples another twist that brought her to her toes, then he leaned down to kiss her. She reached out and grabbed his belt to steady herself as she swooned under his two-pronged attack. He slipped his hands into her armpits to hold her up when it seemed her knees would fail her, holding her up until she regained her footing.

"Wow!" Dawn husked. "It's like my new ring is tapped into a nerve path that connects my nipples straight to my pussy. Hoo!" She stood for a moment fanning her face, with her rigid nipples bouncing along with her breasts as she moved.

"Hmm," Elaina commented, "We'll have to test that out later. But now, we need to get you two fed so you have energy for later." As if to agree with her, Dawn stomach growled at that precise moment.

Elaina bent down and grabbed Dawn's t-shirt from the floor and pulled the collar over Dawn's head, leaving it to her to finish pulling it on. Dawn grumbled about old fuddy-duddies and traitorous stomachs while Rob made an adjustment to his throbbing erection. Watching Dawn's breasts bob and her nipples weave as she struggled to get the shirt settled didn't help.

After getting her shirt on, Dawn went to the kitchen to help. Rob was specifically forbidden from entering the kitchen: after the last time he'd helped, the women had ended up with flour and spices in some of the strangest places, and it had taken two days to find it all.

After a very filling and satisfying meal, Rob and Dawn sat together on the couch to let dinner settle, while Elaina puttered around in the bedroom.

About an hour after they had sat on the couch, Rob was beginning to wonder what had happened to Elaina. Just as he finally got the energy to go find out, he saw her peeking out around the edge of the bedroom doorway. Seeing that she had his attention, she stepped out for a moment, showing that she was wearing the leather strap outfit from the last time they had "played" in the bedroom. Satisfied that she caught his attention, she turned and shimmied her bared ass at him and then went back into the room.

Figuring he understood what she wanted – and knowing it was what he wanted too – he turned back to Dawn and started fooling around. She had settled in more thoroughly than he had and was lightly dozing, but when he started sucking on her neck and toying with her breasts over her shirt, she quickly became an involved and active participant. Not wanting to waste time, she shucked off the t-shirt, telling him that it was the last time today she was wearing it no matter what anyone said. He suggested it was time to take it to the bedroom and she grabbed his hand and stood up, tugging at him to hurry him along. She had nearly reached the bed when she noticed something was up.

"Oh, no you don't!" she cried, "You're not getting me back there." She turned and tried to run, but Rob was standing right behind her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and quickly brought her to the bed.

The time Elaina had spent 'puttering' around in the bedroom had been taken up with her preparations for their reluctantly willing victim. She had stripped the top covers off the bed and secured the silken ropes to the corners. A blindfold was waiting on a pillow at the head of the bed, and Elaina herself was waiting near the far side of the bed. Dawn twisted and fought without expending too much energy, and it wasn't long before the dominant pair had their plaything once more spread out and secured to the mattress.

Spotting his leather jock laid out on the dresser, Rob quickly stripped down then donned it to complete the scene. Taking the time to be sure that Dawn had had a good view of the two of them setup as her doms, Elaina took the blindfold and lovingly bound Dawn's eyes. Any concerns that Dawn may not have been willing were mitigated by the spreading stain on the sheet between her thighs.

"Relax, sweeting," Elaina purred into Dawn's ear, her breath causing Dawn to shiver in anticipation. "Let us please you. This is our gift to you for your courage and loyalty."

Elaina stood up and stripped off her outfit, causing Rob to give her a puzzled look. She stepped up to him and put her lips right at his ear.

"The outfit was to set the stage," she whispered. "It will only get in the way now."

Rob nodded his understanding; he pulled the jock off and threw it aside. Elaina waved him to the end of the bed and showed him how she wanted to proceed. Starting with Dawn's toes, they pressed, caressed and kneaded her skin and muscles using only the very tips of their fingers. They took their time and endeavored to touch every square inch they could easily reach. Dawn cooed and withered at their touch, and the trickle from her core became a torrent when they passed over her once again silky smooth mons. When they reached the top of her head, they gave her a dual scalp massage, allowing her to cool down and revel in the attention she was receiving.

They went back down to her toes and retraced their path, using only their tongues this time. When they reached her mons, they traded off teasing her clitoris until it was fully extended beyond its hood, then they moved on, causing Dawn to moan in frustration. When they reached her breasts, each latched on to a nipple and suckled strongly. Her nipples had already been extended before they reached them, and the added stimulation brought her over the top. Arching her back far enough to force her lovers up to their knees to stay with her, Dawn drew in a deep breath and then released a blood-curdling scream. Rob's hand had been cupping her mons, and he glanced down in amazement as Dawn squirted her oils against his fingers with the force of her come. They continued to suckle until she suddenly collapsed with a sigh, no longer responding to their suckling.

Elaina scooted down and released her legs from the restraints, while Rob scooted up and did the same for her wrists. He eased the blindfold off her face and tossed it towards the dresser. The two of them cuddled up to their gentle lover and stroked her face and hair until her eyes began to flutter. Once she saw that Dawn's attention was once again in the here and now, Elaina urged her to roll to her stomach with her head cradled on her arms and her legs slightly spread. Indicating Rob should start at Dawn's feet, Elaina began by massaging Dawn's scalp, and using only fingertips, she and Rob again teased her skin until they met in the middle. Going back, they did it again using their tongues. As they neared the middle, Elaina stopped, indicating with gestures that Rob should get between Dawn's legs and prepare to mount her from above.

Even in an orgasmic daze, Dawn recognized what it meant when Rob nudged her legs apart with his knees. Using her rusty gymnastic skills, Dawn opened her legs in a near split, offering her swollen center for his pillaging. Rob looked to Elaina in surprise, and with a pleasant smirk, she urged him to accept the offering. Elaina scooted out of the way, and Rob laid himself over Dawn, covering her and aligning his pulsing erection with her core. He lowered his hips to her cushioned buttocks, the head of his penis gliding along her oil-slicked crease until it notched in her core. Continuing to apply pressure, he advanced as she flowered open and accepted him into her body. When he reached bottom, with his scrotum resting on her heated flesh, his pubic hair teased her clitoris and she fell once more into a screaming release. Rob stayed still, letting her pulsing channel use his erection as a fulcrum for her grasping muscles and extending her orgasm.

When she finally settled down, he began pressing and releasing against her fulsome ass, not actually thrusting, just applying pressure to her core. Elaina lay down beside them and teased and caressed the both of them as her whim guided her. Dawn turned her head to look at Elaina, but her glazed eyes were focused elsewhere. As another tremor claimed her, her eyes rolled up into her head, and she groaned deep in her chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.