Comrie
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

When Sarah, Sally, Terry, Jill, Janet and Rusty entered Joyce’s room, they found Judy lying against Joyce’s back with her arms around her. Joyce’s hands were covering Judy’s and both were smiling.

Sarah said, “They look so comfortable laying there.”

Yes,” her friends responded.

Rusty and Sarah moved to lie down on each side of them. Terry and Sally then moved to lay behind Rusty and placed their hands on his side. Meanwhile Jill and Janet had moved to lay behind Sarah and place their hands together on her side. The bed was barely wide enough for the eight of them.

Joyce, Judy, this is Sarah. Can you hear me?”

Yes. I can sense that Rusty, Sally, Janet, Jill and Terry are here,” responded Joyce and Judy in unison. “Is this a dream?”

No, it isn’t. We are communicating like you’ve seen Rusty and I do. All of us can now communicate telepathically. Currently, you are coming out of an induced sleep, like we were until a few days ago. Our hosts did this so our bodies could recover, as the stuff Sylvia gave us would have eventually killed us.”

Who? What?” asked Judy sharply.

Please, be patient. We’ll get to that. The effects of the medication are wearing off so you will soon be awake. We wanted to be with you when that happened because a lot has changed, since we walked into that trailer. While you are waking up, we wanted to share what we’ve learned since being up. Okay?”

Yes, but this is weird.”

Sarah smiled as she responded with, “I think different is a better description. The woman that kidnapped us, was Sylvia. Remember?”

Yes. How could I forget the bitch.”

Anyway, in the trailer we were given several injections. Apparently these were to initiate changes in our bodies, similar to what happened to Alice and Susan. According to our hosts, what she had us injected with wasn’t formulated correctly. If the changes had been allowed to go to completion, we would have died painfully in a few years.”

Why would she do that?”

We think it was greed. Recently we’ve learned that Sylvia’s main occupation was operating a baby farm. There, she altered all the women so they gave birth to at least twins and produced a lot of milk. The women gave birth every ten to eleven months.”

Like those intruders wanted to do to you and Alice.”

Yes. Now getting back to our situation. Fortunately, our hosts were able to alter the treatments she started, using their technology. We’ve all recovered and our health is now excellent. However, in accomplishing this each of us now looks a little different and our senses are more acute. The eight of us are similar in appearance, but we still have our identifying features. We like the changes and suspect both of you will like them too.”

Okay, I’ll back off from saying weird but it is very strange,” said Judy. “All my training tells me this is not possible but...”

Judy, ever since Rusty and I have known one another, we’ve been able to communicate this way. The communication part is known as telepathy. There is another part that we refer to as a mind-link. This is a deeper sharing of thoughts which usually occurs just within a family group. Before coming here, Sally and Terry sometimes understood our telepathic communication, but they attributed it to intuition and how well they knew us. When we lived together at Nancy’s, we could see their active thoughts, if we tried, but only did so, when they asked us too.”

Sally and Terry then spoke as one saying, “Judy, Sarah’s comments are true about our impression then, but now our communication is much more intimate and dynamic.”

Right now, I suspect, you can hear whispering in addition to us. Correct?” asked Sarah.

Yes.”

Let me show you how to adjust your telepathic abilities to limit the whispering. Is it okay, for Rusty to assist me?”

Sure,” said Judy and Joyce.

Now, do you see a spot in your mind when I send you thoughts?”

Yes. So that is what that represents.”

Now, Rusty will send each of you a thought followed by Sally, Jill, Janet and Terry.”

Okay, I see them.”

Sally, Jill, Janet and Terry will just observe, while I show you the rest. As we are all a little different. We will start with Judy.” Judy and Joyce followed her guidance and had soon adjusted their telepathic ability to exclude the whispering.

Wow, that is much better,” they said. “You are now much easier to understand.”

Good. Now let’s take a tour of our minds, so far the layout of ours is very similar. As you become more comfortable with this, you may want to make adjustments to the connections. Obviously they must be done very carefully. Since Rusty and I have been up, we’ve done some cautious exploring and learned a lot. We’ve shared, that knowledge and gained more, each time we’ve assisted others in waking up.

First, this area makes telepathic thought possible. If you increase the energy supply here, it will strengthen it. It is like turning up the volume. You can increase the energy supply by enlarging this. Now, increase the supply slowly until it feels comfortable.” They all watched the area in both increase in brightness and then stabilize.

That feels better,” said Judy and Joyce.

Okay.”

The connection is even better now. Wow. I like this.”

Judy added, “I do too, but it is still hard to accept.”

Next, we’ll show, you how to manage your connections with others. This is important as it gives you the tools to protect yourself from a telepathic attack. It is not perfect but will make it difficult for someone to get at you. In a mental attack, the person tries to take control of your mind. Once they gain control, you are their pawn. They can rearrange your mind, reprogram you into anything they want or cause you to die.”

Oh. My.”

This is how you do it.” Sarah showed the two of them how to set up mind shields and filters. “Do you have it working?”

Good. We can test them later after both of you are fully awake.”

Yes. The background noise has disappeared completely but we can tell there are other people nearby. Oh, my, we can clearly see all of you as well as hear your thoughts.”

Now would be a good time to clarify some things about telepathy and thoughts. At least I hope it does. There appear to be at least two levels of thought exchange. One level is for telepathic communication in that you see a thought as if it was spoken. A more advanced or intimate level is our mind-link. This ability allows you to share more than just thoughts.”

I think, I see the distinction, you are making,” responded Judy. “We should discuss this.”

Sure. While we are looking at how our minds work, let us point out some other things we have found.” Sarah and Rusty then showed them the locations for various mind functions and how to make adjustments in them.

Now there have been some changes around us and to us, as I mentioned earlier. Rusty and I would like to share our memories of what we’ve seen and been told. Okay?”

We can see memories?” inquired Judy.

When you bring them back to your active memory, they are easily shared,” said Rusty. “When our mind-links strengthen, we understand it will be like using a shared filing cabinet. The complication is that each of us has our own filing system.”

I don’t know that I am ready for that degree of intimacy.”

Judy, I don’t think, it is much of a change,” responded Janet. “One benefit is that it removes or minimizes misunderstandings due to assumptions or poor phrasing.”

From our experience, that would be good, especially, if we are in each other’s pockets.”

I agree,” added Jill.

We may already know what some of the changes are,” said Joyce. “We’ve been hearing chatter recently. Some of it was clear but I thought they were dreams. Now I believe, I was hearing the conversations of those near us. In the dreams each of you seemed different but still we knew it was you.”

Let’s start the playback.” Sarah and Rusty replayed their memories of the meetings with Donna then with Amy’s clan, then those from last night.

When it was done she said, “You can look at my other memories, although it will take some time to figure out my filing system. This is a feature of our mind-link and this is how you can do it. We can control which memories are available and those we want to keep private. You can tell when something is hidden but can’t see it. For those not in your family group, it is considered hostile to pry into anothers memories or mind without their permission.”

So are we a family group?” asked Judy.

It is a choice you make in conjunction with the group,” responded Rusty.

Well, considering that each of you feel like a part of me, I guess we are a group.”

I’ll second that,” added Joyce with considerable feeling.

Well we are pleased that you feel that way,” replied everyone.

Sarah said, “Not everyone here is an active telepath. Or perhaps it is better to say, we don’t think everyone is. Currently we know that the members of Amy’s crew and Zoe’s group are telepathic. These groupings will make more sense to you when you are up and meet the others. Ann’s group, and we think all of Jean’s group, are telepathic.” Sarah shared the background of the different groups and their members. “A telepath can see, or maybe feel is a better word, when someone is connecting to them. Sometimes it is hard to identify who it is. This makes your shields a bit tricky in that you want to keep attackers out but still communicate with strangers. Those who aren’t telepathic can usually sense being probed which causes them to become uneasy or anxious.”

When you were sharing your memories, there was a view of you looking in a mirror,” said Joyce. “Is that really you? Do we really have tails and hair down our back?” The emotions connected to her telepathic question reflected her amazement.

Yes, it’s really me. All of us have a tail and a mane. Are you ready to wake up?”

Oh yes,” replied Joyce and Judy in unison then slowly opened their eyes. Joyce leaned forward and kissed Sarah hugging her tight. Judy turned to kiss Rusty and they held each other for a long moment. Joyce began to cry, tears running down her face, as joy filled her in seeing and touching her loves again. At home, she had been apprehensive about the multiple partner relationship, but now she knew that she belonged with them, with all of them. Now she felt a strong emotional tie to all the people in their group and knew without a doubt that it was reciprocal. She loved them all.

Joyce pulled Sarah to her again and kissed her with all the emotion she could put into it. She then climbed over Sarah to greet Terry and Sally then Rusty, Jill, Janet and Judy. Their kisses spoke volumes of the love they felt for their friends. Neither Joyce nor Judy realized that a part of their emotional response was their friends’ emotions that they felt through their mind-link. Their kisses were felt by all and added to the groups growing arousal. Joyce and Judy were surprised by how quickly their passions rose. Judy wasn’t sure what drove her intense need to hold and fondle her friends. The two of them focused their attention, to a slightly greater degree, on Sarah and Rusty.

Judy soon realized that her rapidly growing arousal was due to the sensations she felt through her the connection she now had with her friends. Joyce picked up immediately on Judy’s realization and was ecstatic as it was the relationship that she had wanted for some time. Both were amazed that their mind-link conveyed the feelings of love and caring between all of them. As, they kissed, caressed each other, the connection between them grew. This gave them a greater sense of intimacy which in turn added to their arousal. Joyce straddled Rusty’s hips and placed his cock at the entrance of her sheath. She paused to savor the sensations of it resting between her labia, then she lowered her hips so it slid into her. The sensations she felt were intense, triggering an orgasm which radiated out through their link. Flexing her legs, she began sliding it back and forth in her. On each rise, she stopped before the head slipped out then lowered her hips to enjoy the sensations each time it slid into her.

Sarah said, “Joyce, there is an easier way to do that.”

“I’m not complaining, but how?”

Just flex the muscles of your sheath. These are the same muscles used for pushing a baby out. Try stimulating these locations,” said Sarah as she showed them to Joyce.

Rusty moaned as Joyce began tugging on his cock with contractions in her sheath.

“How did you learn that?”

“Thanks to the Ben-Wa balls, I had some control before. So with my new awareness, I saw where the signal originated and added to it. You can also squeeze.”

“Oh yes. Thanks.”

“That is unbelievable,” said Judy. “Does this imply we can actively control muscle groups?”

“I’m not sure how much control, or which groups, we can affect. We’ve learned that our labia now have muscles in them which we have limited control over. It works well for responding to caresses. Tightening them will likely protect our lower mouth more than before. Since rubbing them is stimulating, tightening them around a cock or dildo adds to the intensity.”

“I think, we should save this discussion for later.” Judy had hardly finished her comment when she let out a long moan as an orgasm crested.

The intense sensations Joyce felt combined with feelings from the others resulted in her and Rusty coming after only a few more strokes. When Rusty sprayed his hot cream, it felt fuller than what she remembered. She screamed as she reached her crest then collapsed on his chest, still shivering from the after effects of her climax. Through their mind-link, everyone felt her intense orgasm, which triggered one in each of them.

Sarah and Sally eased Joyce up off of Rusty’s still hard cock to lay her on her back. Sally placed her mouth over Joyce’s pussy then rolled over bringing Joyce on top of her. She slid her tongue between her labia, directing the cream into her mouth. As Joyce’s sheath continued to ripple with aftershocks, more mixed cream was pushed out. Sarah and Jill caressed Joyce with their fingers and lips as she lay there catching her breath.

Judy, Janet and Terry interrupted their caressing when they saw Rusty’s cock standing hard and wet. Judy twisted around and moved to straddle him. Reaching down she moved his cock so its head was between her labia. She slid the head through the crease between them. The sensations she felt from the hot head were intense. When it reached her opening, she flexed her hips so it entered, then slowly sat down. The feelings caused her to shiver. When her clit pressed against him, she sat still to enjoy all the sensations she felt directly or through the others.

Judy’s and Terry’s lips separated as Judy began testing her control over the muscles in her sheath. Terry and Janet licked and kissed down her neck. When they reached her swollen nipples, they caressed them with their tongues before drawing one into each of their mouths. With just a light suck, Judy’s milk began flowing. They swallowed some then alternated between caressing her breasts and nipples with their lips and drawing milk from them.

“Oh, my I’m lactating,” thought Judy as she realized what the sensations in her breasts meant. She moaned as pleasure waves rippled through her breasts, labia and clit. After making an adjustment to the control of her kegel muscles, she moaned as the intensity of the sensations suddenly increased. Soon Judy’s orgasmic bliss reached a crescendo, triggering Rusty’s climax, flooding her with hot cream. The intensity caused Judy to black out and fall forward. Rusty caught her then Terry and Janet helped him roll her to the side and on to her back.

Janet moved between Judy’s legs and lifted her hips to keep the cream from leaking out. Terry and her proceeded to lick the cream off Judy’s pussy. Once all external traces were removed, Janet moved to lie on Judy and covered her pussy with her lips. She rolled to the side pulling Judy over on top of her. This let the cream run into her mouth while she probed the crease between the labia with her tongue. Holding the last mouthful of cum, Janet rolled Judy off her, then kissed Terry, sharing it with her.

Sarah seeing Rusty’s wet cock and balls moved over and began to lick them. As she started to lick she sensed his desire and moved so he could also lick her pussy. They orally caressed each other through another orgasmic release, making sure to share the feelings with their partners.

Afterward they lay quietly, touching each other as they relaxed.

Rusty said, “We need to get up so, we can show Judy and Joyce around before dinner.”

“Donna, how much time before dinner?”

“About two hours?”

“Okay let’s take a quick shower then we can take a tour around the facility. By the time we finish that, it will be about time to exercise and let our milk down.”

“You know I never thought much about it before, but it makes me feel very good to know that I will carry our babies,” said Judy then blushed as she realized what she implied.

We all feel that way,” responded the other ladies. “We knew what you meant as we could sense your feelings and intent.”

When they got up, Sally and Terry showed Judy and Joyce how to put their shoes on, while sharing the reasons for wearing them. After a quick shower, the group left for a tour of the facilities. Jill, Janet, Judy and Joyce were amazed at what they saw. Ann’s group had been very busy and with Donna’s assistance, they had transferred most of their farm items. When they went out on the patio, they could see quite a few people swimming. Next they went to the barn where Jean’s group was staying. There they found Jean, Alison and Erin talking. Both Alison and Erin beamed when they saw the group come up.

Alison jumped up and hugged Sarah. Then turned to Rusty and hugged him. Alison then kissed the others. When she got to Judy and Joyce, she introduced herself and kissed them both. “You guys are such a lovely group.” She exclaimed. “I am, oops, we are, so fortunate you rescued us. Thank you.”

Rusty said, “This is part of the group that escaped the raiders at Sylvia’s farm. Luckily we found them and were able to bring them back here. Amy’s medical team is scheduled to give them physicals in the next few days. A part of that is to determine what genetic virus treatments they were given. From that they can offer treatments to correct any health issues.”

“Betsy told us after lunch that she thought they would start tomorrow after breakfast,” responded Jean. “She is going to bring two more people down to help out.”

“Is that why you’re so happy Alison?” asked Sarah.

“Yes in part. The three of us were just discussing what we thought our options would turn out to be, and how best to deal with them. Even in the worst case, I feel I’m a hundred times better off than I was just a few days ago. I think the walk helped me sort out some things. What you and Rusty did for me is beyond belief after my actions. Thank you again.”

“We are showing our friends around so we will see you at dinner. By the way, have you seen Nancy?”

“After lunch I saw her, Bob, Alice and Susan go with Ann and Sam some place.”

“They are here?” said Joyce and Judy together.

“Yes, I thought you saw that when you looked at my memory.”

“Hmm. Yes, I guess I did, but it didn’t register even though you mentioned Nancy by name,” said Joyce.

“Me too” said Judy. “You really gave us a lot of information in that short time. It was so much I thought I was the boy in ‘Flight of the Navigator’.”

“Sorry, but it wasn’t nearly that much. I am not sure I told you, but feel free to look again,” said Sarah. Rusty and the others nodded indicating they were included in Sarah’s offer.

They walked down through the house showing them the computer room, library and the room Sally planned on using for martial arts workouts. They passed by the office, conference room, entertainment room and great room on the way to their area.

They had just entered their exercise area when Judy asked where the restrooms were. Sally took her hand and led her into the adjacent bath area. Judy looked around for a stool overlooking the backless ones sitting near the wall. It registered when Sally went over to use one. Judy watched with amazement as she saw her sit down and drape her tail over the back edge with no apparent effort. She had forgotten about the tail but nature was pushing her so she copied Sally’s actions.

Meanwhile the rest of the group prepared to begin their exercises. Sarah and Terry helped Joyce onto her exercise bench and reviewed the controls with her. Sally and Judy joined them just as Jill and Janet positioned themselves on theirs. On seeing them, Judy quickly realized this was another part of her ‘dream’ that was real. Following what she remembered from her dream, she mounted her exerciser and started it with Sally’s assistance. A few moments later she said, “These are fantastic.”

“Yes,” replied several.

Sarah said, “Using these is a very important aspect of maintaining your fitness on a space ship.”

Soon the only sound was of everybody exercising. Again Sarah, Rusty, Sally and Terry were pushed to greater efforts and by the time they were done they were exhausted.

They took time in the shower, so Judy and Joyce could explore their altered bodies. Overall Judy and Joyce were pleased with how they looked. Joyce especially liked the changes as she was now as tall as everyone else. Both found their bountiful long hair pleasing, especially after they learned how easy it was to take care of.

Terry said, “I didn’t like long hair before this, but now it never seems to be in the way.” They all nodded in agreement with her observation. “But, it has only been a couple of days, so we’ll see.”

After drying off, they showed them their bedroom with its very large bed. On the way to the patio for dinner, they looked at other areas they had not seen. Approaching the patio, Sarah said, “Last night Amy’s group gave a presentation on their background, along with a detailed summary of the changes in our bodies. Tonight we plan to have a discussion on how we’re going to try to arrange things. Also last night, we agreed to have a question and answer period every night after dinner.”

When they reached the patio, Joyce saw her parents on the other side. “Sarah, Sally, would you walk in front of me over toward my parents so I can surprise them.”

Judy said, “Neat idea, Terry if you walk next to them, I can hide too.”

Nancy and Alice were standing side by side, deeply engrossed in conversation with their backs toward Sarah’s group. Just as they got there, Nancy turned and saw Sarah. She smiled, then returned to her conversation as Terry and Sally moved apart.

Joyce said very softly, “Hi mom.” Nancy turned, screamed then jumped to gather her daughter in her arms. Another scream quickly followed when Alice saw Judy. The two couples hugged and cried in happiness at being together again.

The screams brought Amy, Jim and Erica running to the patio. They were quite relieved when they saw the cause.

Sarah and Rusty immediately picked up on the festering concerns of Amy, Jim and Erica.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.