The Gymnast
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

"Stuart, what in the hell has gotten in to you? Kidnapping a little girl ... are you insane. There are men all over this city looking for you to finish what that guy started."

"Coach, I need your help. I need a place to stay for tonight. I can't go to my place. They are waiting for me there."

"I don't know Stuart. That could be really bad."

"It wasn't a little girl, Coach, it was Stephanie Adams. Please let me come over and stay there tonight. I'll tell you all about it."

"Alright, but don't park in my driveway. Park around the corner."

Ten minutes later, Stuart Fisher had parked his car behind another on a side street and walked to the Coach's house. They sat in his den, and the Coach waited for the promised explanation.

"I had just pulled up and parked, by chance, in front of Ruth Parker's real estate office, no reason really, just where there happened to be a space. As I got out of my car, I looked up and saw Stephanie Adams leaving Ruth Parker's place, but not before she received a farewell kiss from none other than Greg Welkens. I couldn't believe my eyes. I called out to Stephanie, but she wouldn't answer me. So I walked with her down the street hoping that, if for no other reason than her being fed up with me, that she would stop and talk to me. But it didn't happen, and she began to walk faster and faster, and then she started screaming. The next thing I knew, she ran straight out into the street. I mean cars went everywhere trying to avoid running her over. By the time they had all stopped, she was across the street, looking back at me, and then running full blast the other way. I realized that I was standing in the middle of the oncoming lane. As I turned to go back to my car, the first car from me, the doors just erupted and these four guys, some of your students, jumped out and started after me, yelling and screaming about being a child molester. I was running for my life, but they caught me and beat me. They hit me and kicked me for what seemed like an eternity, over and over and over. I thought I was dead for sure."

Coach Jenkins had stopped listening when he heard Stephanie and Greg's names mentioned in the same sentence. "Now that begins to make sense. He's the only one around her that could have produced that kind of improvement in that young girl. I wonder why she wouldn't tell me. What was she trying to hide?"

"Aren't you even listening to me? What am I going to do? There are people out there that would like to see me dead, and I didn't do anything wrong."

"Well, you'd better get a good night's sleep tonight because I am sure by tomorrow, the cops will figure out where you are, based upon the fact that you parked at the side of my house. But they won't come until morning, so you're safe for the night."

It was just past seven o'clock the next morning when two police officers knocked on the front door of Coach Jenkins' house. Minutes later they emerged with a handcuffed Stuart Fisher.

There was much written about the assault of the reporter in the morning newspaper, and on another page, deeper inside the paper was a small article about an alleged attempted kidnapping. The article said that while the news of that had travelled quickly around the community, and despite several people claiming to be eyewitnesses, the police were having great difficulty actually establishing that a crime had been committed. The absence of the alleged victim made it very difficult to understand precisely what had transpired.

Eventually the police had no choice but to release Stuart Fisher. They simply could not find any proof that he had done anything illegal. At the same time, they told him that they were not investigating his claims that he had been assaulted by four teens because the circumstances of one issue gave credence to the other.

Once the public at large made the connection between the assault on Stuart Fisher and witnesses reports of a middle aged man trying to kidnap a little girl, Stuart Fisher's career was effectively over. His name was tossed around the radio talk shows from the early hours of the next morning and by noon, whatever reputation he may have had was in shreds. That most of it was untrue didn't seem to matter to the talk show hosts; it was a heck of a story and just kept getting better by the caller.

Once rid of his pesky reporter pal, Coach Jenkins gave serious thought to his former star gymnast. How did it happen that Greg Welkens managed to find the only other place in the entire city with gymnastic equipment? What was his arrangement with Stephanie? Was he really having sex with a fourteen year old girl? He could go to jail for that. And why did he drop out of school in his senior year? He decided that he would nose around a bit and try to come up with some of these answers.

At her father's suggestion, Stephanie made certain to ride the school bus to her home rather than walk over the route next to Ruth Parker's office. Greg had told her that he could see extra police patrolling the area in the hour immediately after school, hoping to discover the identity of the "victim" of the attempted kidnapping. There was no point in clearing up the question so quickly; it would just raise other questions.

Unlike many other sports, there was only one round of qualifying competition held before moving to the state tournament. There were six regions and the winning team in each region competed the following week at the state championship. Every school in the region was allowed to enter the first level of competition.

On the appointed Saturday, Greg presented himself to the registration desk, representing himself. To simplify things, he brought and presented a photocopy of the letter explaining the details that allow him to register as an independent student. The district officials were reluctant but allowed him to register based upon the letter. Everything remained calm until the schedule times were posted showing the order of the individual competitors. By long standing rules, the individuals were scheduled in alphabetic order based upon the names of schools that they represented. Since Greg was registered as an independent, he fell in the middle of the order for each event list, the ideal spot to perform. By that time, the judges have seen many athletes but are not yet tired of the competition or repetition.

When his name was announced but before he could begin, Coach Jennings ran to the scorers' table to protest.

"This student can't compete. He is no longer a member of our team. As a matter of fact, he even dropped out of school in the fall."

The head scorer looked at Coach Jenkins with a very serious manner. "Coach, I must ask you to resume your seat. Mr. Welkens is a registered contestant according to the rules of the state high school athletic association. He is not, and I emphasize not, claiming to represent your school. You have no cause to challenge. Now, please return to your seat."

"I don't understand. This can't be. You can't drop out of school and then compete in a state meet."

"Believe me, Coach Jenkins. He has done everything according to the rules. Now, return to your seat, please!"

Having watched the confrontation at the scorers' table, the crowd applauded when Coach Jenkins returned to his seat on the bench with his team. The applause was just enough to take the edge off any tension that Greg might have felt prior to beginning his first routine. He began his routine with the most difficult element possible and before he had completed even that portion, a quiet fell over the gymnasium. No one talked, no one whistled, no one even coughed; they sat in awe and wonderment as he performed flawlessly. When he stuck his dismount, the audience erupted in applause. Even the three scorers stood up and applauded for they had never seen anyone demonstrate the skills that Greg had just accomplished, and without fault.

By the third position routines, some of the teams were already packing their gear and leaving the gymnasium, not even waiting for the tally. It was clear to everyone in the room that Greg Welkens would win each element and thus win the overall competition.

The final three events on Saturday were less melodramatic, simply because half of the schools enrolled had already pulled out and returned to their towns. By three o'clock, the contests had been decided, and as anticipated, Greg had finished with the top score in each routine. Those in attendance who had remained to view the entire competition had never seen anything quite like it before. Some of the coaches made their way to where Greg was packing up his gear to congratulate him on what one coach described as a "demonstration of perfection". Greg accepted the praise with a surprising degree of humility.

Coach Jenkins was furious, of course, furious that a student that he had banished from his team was allowed to compete and ultimately win all of the phases of the competition, thus preventing at least six other athletes from moving on to the state finals. He spent most of the evening on the telephone to those people in authority at the state level, only to have his complaints be dismissed and his protests denied.

It would have been unreasonable to expect that the newspapers could react fast enough for the story to make the Sunday papers. It had been, after all, just another routine district qualifying meet. Monday morning found three reporters, one each from the nearby city and state papers and one from a national magazine, all standing outside Coach Jenkins' office, trying to get the "the story". The coach was delighted.

"Of course I'll give you the story, fellas. Just at the start of school last fall, the young man had a bit of trouble with one of the members on the girls' squad. I guess he treated her pretty badly and the other girls had a real hissy fit and all threatened to quit the team unless Greg was out. So I tossed his sorry butt off the team. I didn't need anybody with that kind of ego. So then the kid ups and quits school! I don't know what he was thinking! Imagine my surprise when he shows up at the district qualifier and claims he has every right to be there. What kind of system is it that rewards a kid that got bounced from one team, and then quits school, and finally shows up and says I want to be able to complete with these other kids? What kind of message does that send? You know what? No matter how much I argued with them, they told me to sit down and then they let him compete! Isn't that the goofiest?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.