The Gymnast - Cover

The Gymnast

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Very slowly, and very softly, Greg began to explain what had happened. "Ever since I was a freshman in high school, I have dedicated myself to becoming the very best male gymnast in the state. I mean, I really dedicated myself. When other kids were going out and having a good time, I was in the gym, nights, weekends, vacations; I was there, working out. My first year, I won all conference and went to the state tournament. I took third place, won a medal and a trophy and came home sort of a hero. On the way home, I had sex with a girl for the first time in my life. That was just the beginning, Stephanie. All that summer, it was one girl after another. I don't even remember all of their names.

"The next fall, as school started, I cut back on the girls so that I could concentrate on gymnastics again. I limited my dates to the night before each competition, so that I would relieve any stresses that had built up. I had no interest in these girls other than as a source of sexual relief. The second year at the state tournament, I won the overall best, finishing first in the competition, something that no second year student had ever done. The media was all over me and the story. I even slept with one of the young reporters that came to interview me! Once again, in the summer, I had no trouble getting dates, and certainly no trouble finding girls willing to have sex. But then the coach came to me and suggested that I could provide encouragement to the younger athletes if I would take time away from my practicing to help them.

"I agreed to do that, and really devoted most of my afterschool gym time to helping the others. I took a very professional approach to the teaching, looking at the boy or girl strictly as a developing athlete. My efforts were intense, as were my expectations of them. I was almost driven to make sure that they improved and excelled. Yes, I did go out with a few of the girls, but even those dates were just simple go get a pizza dates with nothing else happening. My life was still classes and practice, and my practice was honing my skills to be perfect and then expecting the others to try. As you know, I won the championship again as a junior.

"This past summer was no different. I could probably have had a date with a different girl each weekend. I may have actually done that, I'm not sure. Yes, I did date some girls more than once, and I did have some dates with some of the same girls from last summer. But I never felt any strong feelings for any of them. They were just how guys got relief from sexual tension. That's how it is in high school.

"When school started this fall, in the very first week of practice, I was helping this new girl do her mount, but she didn't jump when I expected her to jump, and instead of lifting her up, my hands just ran up her body and ended up cupping her boobs. She fell back against me, but never moved my hands until I did. So I asked her out that weekend, and we went to a park and had sex a couple of times. We went out a couple times after that, but it was nothing serious. It's never been serious with any girl. They are just girls and they are built differently than guys, and that's ok with me."

Stephanie had remained quiet this entire time as Greg was telling her his story. Simmons arrived with the sodas at just the right moment to relieve some of the tension that she could feel developing in the room. After a few minutes, Greg continued.

"But then I met you at that practice one afternoon and everything changed. I don't even know what 'everything' is, in that sense, but I know that I am at a complete loss for words to describe how I think of you and feel about you. From the very first moment that we spoke, I knew that something was different. I don't know how to explain it. When things progressed and I came to your house and I worked with you alone, I felt entirely different. I forgot about who I was; I just wanted you to be the best that you could be. And then I would look at you and realize I was looking at the prettiest girl I had ever seen. When we last worked together, I held you up to the bar and realized I was looking straight up your shorts and I became very excited, unbelievably so, which you obviously saw after your dismount. But as excited as I was, I knew that I didn't want to do anything with you then, because you were different. When you suggested that we stop for the evening, it gave me an opportunity to get some relief from somebody else. So, on the way home, I called this girl and we went out and had sex. I didn't think anything about it, but now everybody is ready to shoot me for treating girls so badly. I didn't hit her or hurt her or force her to do anything. We just had sex. It was no big deal. But now I have been forced to resign from the team and my opportunity to get a college to give me a scholarship is gone. I don't know what to do."

Stephanie could hear the anguish in his voice. To her, he appeared to be broken, with absolutely no spirit left. She had no idea what to say to him in response; there were several thoughts that had come to mind as he told her his story, but now she was unsure just where to begin. She started and stopped several times, jumping from one idea to the next.

"Have you ever ... Have you told ... How come when..." until she finally decided to start on a subject that seemed to be the basis of all of his trouble. "Why do you treat the girls that you date as if they are some sort of throw away property?

"I don't. See, that's the trouble. Girls just don't understand what guys need. Guys need to have sex a couple times a week or the stuff builds up in their bodies and creates all kinds of problems and discomfort and stress. Girls are the way for a guy to relieve that stress and solve those problems. It's nothing more than that."

"Greg, it's much more than that! It's the most personal thing that a girl can do with a guy. It's not like eating a candy bar because you're hungry after school, and it's not like stopping at the gas station to fill up your car. Girl's have feelings and emotions and stresses too. Okay, so maybe guys have a different problem than girls when it comes to sex, but believe me, girls were not put on this earth to act as a throwaway receptacle for your sexual urges. If this is truly how you treated all of these girls after sex, it's no wonder they all think you are horrible and don't want to be near you. Greg, I was at that meeting today and believe me, every girl in that room wanted you punished in some way, and some girls wanted even more than that. There were some very hostile voices in that room! I'm not sure how to convince you of the error of your thinking, but I know that if you ever begin to think you want to date someone at our school, your attitude towards girls is going to have to change."

"What am I going to do? If what you say is true, I'm sure no girls will talk to me, and I'll bet that the girlfriends of my buddies will stop them from being friends with me as well."

"I think the first thing you should do is sit down with your parents and tell them what has happened. Maybe ask their advice. They will be shocked, for sure, and probably angry too, but if you tell them what you told me, and don't leave anything out, maybe they can see the entire issue and come up with some ideas."

The following morning, Greg and his parents met with the principal of the high school. It was agreed that Greg would be allowed to join the work/study program in which high school seniors that had no intention of going to college could arrange their class work for the morning and then leave school for a job in the afternoon. It was also agreed that this would become the official reason why Greg has left the team, so that he could earn money to attend college. Greg's schedule was rearranged so that his only classes were completed by ten o'clock. He arrived just before the first bell, went to two classes, and was gone from the building at ten.

Stephanie was surprised and disappointed to not see Greg at the lunch room. While he usually sat with his upper-class friends, he would usually take the time to at least walk by her table and say 'hi' or something. It wasn't until three days later, as she sat in her bedroom studying after school that Simmons told her that her friend had returned and was waiting in the living room.

"Hi. Where've you been? I haven't seen you in school." She asked.

"They let me join the work/study program so I am only in school for the first two class periods each day. Then I am supposed to work, but I don't have a job yet so I just sit at home. What have you been doing? Are you working out?"

"No, I haven't done anything this week."

"I'd be happy to work with you here if you'd like. It's the least I can do for the only person that will even speak to me now."

That was more than Stephanie could take. She ran across the room to him and threw her arms around him. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. If I hadn't tried to exercise without my underwear, none of this would ever have happened." She was crying.

"What are you talking about?"

"If I had been dressed normally, you wouldn't have gotten so excited and this whole thing wouldn't have happened."

"It wouldn't have made any difference. When I look at you, I get excited. When I think of you, I get excited. It doesn't matter if you are dressed or naked, I think you are most exciting and beautiful girl I have ever met."

"So then how can you think about working out with me in the gym?"

"I don't know. I just know that I want to be near you." He leaned his head down and kissed her tenderly, and she didn't pull away.

She was lying awkwardly against him, and as they continued to kiss, she could feel the rise as it pressed in between them. She knew what it was that she was feeling but refused to acknowledge its presence. That didn't stop her own body from recognizing him, however, and as they continued to kiss, she felt a funny tingling inside her. Reluctantly she pulled away. It was the first time she had ever kissed a boy like that--it was the first time she had ever kissed a boy! Her face felt flushed and warm; at least she thought it did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.