Gamer Goddess - Cover

Gamer Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ace is broken. Two disastrous relationships, and he buries himself in online gaming. He meets Cherry online, the one person who may have more issues than he does. Through their gaming they find healing and friendship, which extends beyond the Internet and into the real world. However, real life has its own issues, as they find out. A story of friendship, healing, romance, and relationships. The Gamer Goddess meets her match. Gamer Goddess is a 2013 Clitorides Nominee.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow  

We were playing at least a few hours together every day. She was improving rapidly, and I'd have to admit I was as well, if not quite as much. I was managing incrementally smaller upgrades on gear, but something improved every couple of days. Even my third and fourth alts were gearing up with top-notch items. Even better on our hardcore accounts.

As for Cherry, her gear was improving exponentially. We started playing our alts more to see how they stacked up. My Demon Hunter was doing massive damage, but was still having problems with survivability. On the other hand, her hardcore wizard was kicking ass. We spent a whole day, nearly 14 straight hours farming hardcore gear for her, until it was almost up to her monk's level.

Our game play was smooth. With Skype on, one word was all we needed half the time to make sure we were in sync. I'd never played with anyone I meshed with as well.

Our softcore guys were making money, and learning the ropes, but hardcore was still the adrenaline pump. One misstep, and it was wipe and restart.

We were finishing up Inferno Act I hardcore, with only two levels of game play left to finish the whole damn thing. It was surprising how smooth the final kill went.

We were sitting back relaxing, talking about moving to the next step.

"What's New York weather like these days," I asked.

"You stalking me, Ace?"

"Hardly. You give away too much when you're playing. Manhattan?"

I'd never discussed anything that personal. We were all about the game and the occasional T&A show.

"Yeah. Only a block from the park. I should get out more. How about you? Or do you mind my asking?"

"We done here?" I asked.

"Video?"

"Would be nice."

"Switching over now."

I logged out of the voicechat, and called her on video chat. Five seconds later I was looking at her.

"Disappointed?" she asked with her quirky smile.

"Never." Alright, it was a little white lie.

She was sitting in a pair of baggy pajama bottoms, and an oversized sweat-shirt. "Getting over some kind of bug. Trying to keep warm," she said.

"You should have told me. You could be resting."

"This is the best rest I can get. It makes my day."

"Me too. I'm outside DC by the way."

"So are we getting chummy now? Going to get all close and personal like?" she asked, grinning.

"Maybe, not too much. I'm sorry I'm such a weenie about this kind of stuff."

"Can I ask what you do for a living, that you have this much time for gaming?"

"Perhaps later. I don't have to work much; I have enough to get by. Twenty hours of work in a week would be a heavy load lately."

She leaned back, stretching. "Ditto. It's been a dry spell here, but I can weather it. When work comes along, I may be away for a couple of days at worst. I usually can get some evening play in, but chances are the Internet will be spotty. No hardcore on the road."

"You ever get down this way?" I asked.

"Not often. Why? Are you asking me out?"

"Sure. I thought we could hit Chez McDonald's if you've got a few hours to spare."

"Ooh, Mr. Generous. You buying?"

I laughed. "Haven't I bought you enough? How about that awesome ring I got you."

"I love it. The gem is particularly beautiful. I bet that set you back a pretty penny."

"It would be gauche to mention it cost over six million. My gamer Goddess is worth every penny of it."

"Six million? Are you kidding me? You shouldn't do that, Ace."

"Steve."

"Steve?"

"My name. It's Steve. Not Ace."

"Well, Steve. Pleased to meet you. I'm Sheri."

We both started laughing. "We are kind of silly aren't we?" she said. "Over two weeks, spending most of our waking hours together, and I didn't even know your name."

"Thirteen days since we first played together. Twelve days since your first show."

"You counting?"

"Yes. I know the privacy is weird. Blame me. I've got hang-ups. Give me time."

She leaned closer to the camera. "Take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere." She sat back. "Still, a ring like that, with a six million dollar stone? I feel like Elizabeth Taylor."

"I'm glad you like it. You're worth every bit and more."

"You trying to embarrass me again? Looking for a show, maybe?"

I chuckled. "You know me by now. I'll never turn down the show, but it's not required. No quid-pro-quo. I'm happy to gear you up. Playing with you is more than pay enough."

Her smile turned sultry, as she leaned closer to the camera. "You have no idea, Steve."

"In game, harlot! Playing with you in game!"

She laughed again. I liked that. "Tomorrow?"

"Do you even have to ask?"


It was getting ugly. It had started well. The Act III dungeon was always good for a couple of chests. We were playing hardcore, my Barb and her Wizard.

We stepped in it. Deep. Two elite mobs, all the things you hate. Walls, magma, extra health, invulnerable minions, crap. We were barely holding our own when she took a massive hit.

"Out. Out," I told her covering her retreat. She went in the wrong room. Dead End. Fuck. We got walled in a doorway. Our own tactics turned against us by the AI. I pulled out the stops, using my last big damage skill.

"HEAL," I shouted to her.

"Cooldown," she whined.

I was down to about 10% life. Not good. I was walled in, standing in slow death, an invulnerable minion on each side of me. "Portal," I told her calmly.

"But..."

"Portal! Don't die!"

I saw the animation start. I had to give her a few more seconds. Pot for health, and a push into the middle of the pack, pulling the mob with me. Block the door. Click, click, click. Dead.

"Fuck!"

It was enough. She had made it out.

A new tombstone, in my hero list. Not my first. Wouldn't be my last.

"You died?" she asked.

No shit. "Yeah, it happens."

"Not to you."

"Even to me. At least you made it out."

"What are you doing now?"

"Starting a new hardcore Barbarian."

"I'm sorry," she said plaintively.

"I'm not. It happens. Not your fault. Ugly mobs. The invulnerable minions ruined it. No healing, no way past them. I had the wrong skills for this group. I screwed it up."

"You sacrificed yourself so I could get away."

"No reason both of us should die."

"You could have made it, if not for me."

"Maybe. I'd rather see you stay alive."

"I ... I've got to go," she said. It sounded like she was crying.

"Don't get upset. It doesn't bother me. I'm happy you made it. I'll catch up fast. Give me a day."

I was talking to dead air.


I slept two hours. I was level 41 when she showed up the next morning.

[CherryBomb] Voice?

I was in a hairy spot. It took me a couple of minutes before I could answer.

[AceHole] Almost done here. One minute

[CherryBomb] Ok. I'll be on when you're ready

I finished up the dungeon, and popped out. Quick portal to town. Safe, I brought up voicechat.

"I'm on," I said.

"Good. Level 41? Already?"

"I had my crew help for a while. They owed me. I'll be back in the fifties by tonight."

"God, you're fast. About yesterday..."

"It's a game, Sheri. It happens. Please don't sweat it."

"But you died for me."

"And I'll do it again, if I need to." I chuckled, "I have to. I can't afford to equip you again."

"It's not funny," she said.

"Help me level, and we'll call it even."

"We won't be even."

"Stop it, alright? I wanted to do it. I chose to do it. Accept it graciously, and let's play. I want my fun Sheri back."

"When you didn't respond to my message, I thought you were still mad at me."

"I was never mad at you. Now get your monk out, and help me. I hate being lower level than you." I said it teasingly, but meant every word of it. I hated being lower than anybody.

We played until late at night. PerZeus offered to help, as did GnuMeat, but I stuck with Cherry. I was getting exhausted, sloppy, when she told me to call it quits. I was level 52. "A couple of more levels."

"No. Stop. We can do it tomorrow morning. You're taking too many risks."

She was trying to talk sense into me. Tired and sloppy was not the way to play hardcore. "You're right. Let's get to the next waypoint, and we'll call it a night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.