Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

It was 10 a.m. on Monday, and Claudia was enjoying her new erotic Miami freedom, walking around naked in Dan’s condo. She ate breakfast on the balcony naked with Dan, not ashamed to stand at the glass-panelled railing for all to see her.

“Do you think anyone watched us fucking on the balcony this morning?” He asked, fondling her tits from behind.

“I sure hope,” she replied, caressing his cock. She turned, and they embraced, kissing. “Why don’t you pick out the dress you want me to wear for today’s fun?”

Her phone began to chirp and vibrate. “I guess being here, every caller is unknown and long distance,” she remarked about the digital display.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is this Claudia Lockhart?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Hi Claudia, I’m Contessa Mendez, station manager of WZAX TV in Tampa, Florida.

“Hi Contessa, it’s a pleasure to talk with you.” She covered the mouthpiece, calling Dan. Her bare skin began growing goosebumps with excitement.

“It’s the station manager from Tampa!” She whispered loudly, then put her phone on speaker for him to also hear.

“I just finished looking over your resume and viewing your wonderful DVD. I must say that I’m very impressed. I’ve known Ken Thompson for quite a number of years, so I trust his judgment when he recommends that I strongly consider you for a new position with our station.”

“Thank you for those kind words.”

“I realize that you live in New York State, so a face-to-face interview would be out of the question, time and money considered. If you have the time, I’d like to arrange a video interview on Seeme for us. I’d much prefer an in-person interview, but we have hired from Seeme chats in the past.”

“Contessa, you won’t believe the coincidence! I happen to be on vacation visiting a friend of mine who lives in Miami!” She smiled, squeezing Dan’s hand.

“You’re in Miami, which is quite a coincidence! Claudia. Can we arrange an in-person interview?” Claudia’s whole body shivered with growing goosebumps.

Dan nodded yes, to her. Yes, I can. When would you like to meet?”

“Today is the last day I’m doing interviews. It is shortly after ten, and it’s about a four-hour drive from Miami to Tampa. Is it possible for us to meet, say, at three this afternoon?”

Claudia looked to Dan, who nodded again. Yes, we can meet for three; my friend can drive me!”

“That’s great news, Claudia. Our address is 200 South Parker Street. Just follow the I-75 Highway to the Selman Expressway and exit at Plant Avenue, turn right onto Grand Central Avenue, and then left onto Parker Street.”

“I’ll use the GPS in the Caddy,” he whispered.

“I’m sure we’ll find your station, Contessa. The only problem is that I packed clothes for vacationing only. My skirts and dresses are too sexy and inappropriate for a job interview. They are for wearing to a nightclub to attract men and are cut too low and far too short. I could go out and quickly buy a new dress for our interview.”

“Claudia, I understand your situation, and please know that I do not want you to buy new clothes just to meet me. It is very courteous of you to tell me ahead of time that I’ll be interviewing a sexily dressed woman. See you at three. Bye for now.”

“Thank you for understanding, Contessa, and yes, I’ll see you at three. Bye, bye.”

Claudia’s shrieks of excitement startled Dan. She hugged the stuffing out of him, then went into a torrent of chaos. “I’m so happy for you, honey! I know you’ll get the job!”

“What to wear, I need a shower, where’s my makeup? Shit, I don’t have any panties or a bra to wear!” Dan laughed at his normally sane girlfriend, who was crazily rushing around.

“Wear the white dress with the green and teal pattern dress. It looks nice and sexy on you. But wear something else, then change into your dress just before your interview; that way it isn’t all wrinkled from sitting.”

“Good suggestion!” She was already shaking nervously.

Dan took his love in his arms to calm her down. “You’d think we’d just fucked, you’re breathing so fast!” He joked.

“This interview is important to me Dan!” Her eyes revealed, a thousand thoughts racing through her head.

“I know it is, honey. I’m always on your side all the way! I’d hire you in an instant too!” He supported. She gave him a quick kiss and started gathering her things to take.

“We should pack an overnight bag. By the time your interview is over and you’re hired, you’ll want to drive around and look at Tampa Bay. We can get a hotel, stay the night, and look around some more in the morning too.”

“Hmm, we could try to make their headboard bang against the wall there too,” she smiled, taking a moment to kiss him. “Oh, before I forget, I’ll call Aunt Katherine, Kim, and Tracy and tell them I’ve got an interview in Tampa for a TV job!”


A frantic half-hour later, they closed the trunk on the Caddy. Dan dared her to wear her very short schoolgirl skirt and low-cut top. The bottoms of her ass cheeks showed as she walked through the foyer past many appreciative eyes. Her low-cut top was also virtually useless to cover her beautiful breasts.

Dan handed her the keys and said, “You want me to drive?”

“It might help to take your mind off your interview. Otherwise, the next four hours will eat you alive. Besides, I’ll want to finger your pussy while you drive.”

Barely out of the parking lot, Claudia smiled and blushed as Dan gazed at her side profile. “What?” She’d ask, knowing he was undressing her with his eyes.

“I love you, Claudia. You are so talented and incredibly beautiful.”

“I love you too.” She gripped his left hand, then guided it between her legs.

Once on the interstate, she put the Caddy’s cruise control on. She freely accepted Dan’s fingers, giving her a gentle fuck. She slipped her tits out of her top, allowing passing truckers a rewarding view.

“Don’t get me too wet,” her sexy smile cautioned. He would rub her clit, making her body jolt. “Be careful, Dan, or you’ll cause us to have an accident.”

Dan drove the last hour as her nervousness mounted the closer they approached Tampa. He found an empty parking lot where Claudia, temporarily naked, slipped on her sexy dress. She combed her golden locks, applied a little makeup, and added just a hint of perfume.

“So how do I look?” She asked, turning around.

“Absolutely stunning!” He praised.


Inside the entrance to the station, Claudia found the directory for Contessa’s office. “I’ll wait here in the foyer for you,” he said, picking up a magazine to read.

Claudia kissed and hugged him, then took a deep breath. “Here goes!” Her high heels announced her steps on the ceramic floor. Dan watched her strut down the hallway, admiring the side-to-side sway of her beautiful body.

“Hello, Contessa Mendez?” Claudia asked, hesitantly knocking on the open door.

She looked up from her desk. “You must be Claudia.”

“Yes, I’m Claudia Lockhart.”

“Please come in, Claudia.” She stood from her desk and approached to shake her hand. “A four-hour car ride, and you are right on time and looking fresh as a daisy.”

“Thank you,” she smiled, handing Contessa a copy of her resume. Contessa quickly gazed at this tall, blonde-haired beauty standing before her.

“I apologize for the dress I’m wearing,” she blushed.

“Not at all.” Contessa appreciated her well-proportioned figure with her deep cleavage, her exposed firm breasts, the short hem, and her long, shapely legs. “Definitely made for television,” she thought. “Here, let’s sit,” she offered, two chairs angled toward each other.

Claudia smiled, looking over at Contessa. She was of average height and solidly built, with dark shoulder-length hair. Her tan-coloured business skirt was hemmed about six inches above her knees. Her full-sized breasts sat high on her chest, and her blouse and matching vest easily revealed considerable cleavage.

Claudia sat, placing her hands on her lap and covering the darkened space of her short hem.


Contessa started a series of questions for Claudia on her background in journalism and approach to news delivery. She joked about Claudia being a jack of all trades and the sole employer of her newsletter. Claudia replied that she enjoyed doing the research and interviewing the town’s people.

Now, Claudia, I would like to discuss your DVD. How did you ever come up with your ideas?”

“My friend knows a professor at Albany University. The professor made it a special class project to produce my newscast. My friend and I came up with the news topics. He is a die-hard Toronto Maple Leaf fan; that’s why I teased him about the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup.”

“I asked him for ideas, and he suggested, wouldn’t it be something if there was finally peace in the Middle East? Then I thought, with the decades of unrest in the region, no matter whose fault it was, it would take a natural disaster for peace to exist. That’s why I thought of the earthquake.”

“It was so professionally done, I felt I was watching a real newscast on TV,” she complimented.

“Thank you; I had a lot of help. It was a team effort.”

“Yes, and it was very proper of you to acknowledge those who helped you at the beginning of your DVD.” The conversation continued in Spanish. “Su segmento titulado Sus asuntos comunitarios, es un juego inteligente de palabras y es lo que estamos considerando introducir a nuestros televidentes aquí en Tampa. Usted es probablemente el único solicitante para demostrar su habilidad bilingüe,”

“Your segment titled, Your Community Matters, is a smart play on words and is what we are considering introducing to our viewers here in Tampa. You are probably the only applicant to demonstrate their bilingual ability.”

“La gente va a estar pensando en un problema que ocurre en su propia ciudad, pero no tienen una manera de expresarlo. Preocupación de una persona puede multiplicar en un apoyo de la comunidad más grande de cambio y mejoras.”

“People will be thinking of a problem that occurs in their own town but doesn’t have a way to voice it. One person’s concern can multiply into a larger community support for change and improvements,” Claudia replied, also in Spanish.

Contessa couldn’t help eyeing Claudia’s deep cleavage. The material hugged her breasts, and her nipples, hardened from adrenalin, showed through the material. She’d also glance between her legs when she’d cross and uncross her long, slender legs for comfort. “Hmm, I wonder if she’s so inclined.” She smiled, eying her legs and cleavage again.

“I notice that you aren’t wearing a wedding ring; are you single?”

“At the risk of missing out on a really great job opportunity, my marital status should have no bearing on this interview. The same as I don’t question your wedding rings.”

“You are correct to say that, Claudia, and you said so with the appropriate response. I know the proper way to conduct an interview and was testing your reaction to my question. Most always, applicants will tell me if they are married or not.”

“Now, the one question I must ask you is, how do you know the author, Daniel Davenport, and how on earth were you able to get him to consent to an interview? I’ve read all his books and seen the movies. The title of your segment, ‘The Writer’s Block,’ was another excellent play on words. You and he seem to have good chemistry on camera together.”

“Yes, I was very excited to have the opportunity to interview Mr. Davenport. But as you know, a good journalist never reveals their sources,” she smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.