Sunday Afternoon - Cover

Sunday Afternoon

Copyright© 2014 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob's got baggage from the divorce. Two young children who are with him on alternate weekends. And Britney, ex-wife's niece. Nineteen. Smart. Just a little spoiled. And a hundred pounds overweight. Britney picks up the kids one day to bring them home and she comes back to watch a movie with her ex-Uncle Bob. She finds that her aunt just might have been horribly wrong.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   BBW  

So we woke up the next morning together. As in "we're gonna be together" together. Here's where the fun comes in, you know, when two people who've never lived together find out who does what in the morning, who's not a morning person, how her routine and my routine are going to mesh. This is, of course, one of those "make or break" things in a couple's designs on permanency.

I was into the bathroom first, not giving it a second thought, and was standing in front of the toilet peeing when Brit came in, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Oh, I need that," she said.

"I'll be finished in a second," I said, and as the stream stopped, I gave my dick a couple of shakes. Brit handed me a piece of toilet paper as I backed up.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"To catch the stuff you didn't shake off," she said.

"Oh." This wasn't my usual operation, but I carefully dabbed the end of my soft dick as she sat on the toilet.

She spread her legs to make an opening. "Put it in here," she said. I dropped the paper between her legs. As I straightened up her hand caught my hip and tugged me toward her.

She was sitting. I was standing, naked, my dick soft after the early morning pee. Her eyes flashed a smile at me and her head bent forward and she sucked me into her mouth. Her tongue played magic on my soft dick, and it was hardening as she let it go. "I love playing with that," she said.

I bent over and kissed her.

"Just a sec," she said. She wiped herself and stood up and flushed the toilet. And before I could clear out of the bathroom, she wrapped me up in her arms and we exchanged a passionate kiss. "Good morning, lover," she smiled.

We finished our ablutions and got dressed. Breakfast came in the form of cold cereal and hot coffee. And conversation. Her schedule. Mine. Check the TV for weather. And out the door, with a real kiss on the front steps before she got in her car and I got in mine.

Her day started with four hours on her job and a mid-afternoon class. Mine was the standard eight to four-thirty at the office. Meeting for lunch, while not completely out of the question, wasn't planned for the day.

I walked in the door at almost five and started whipping up something for supper. I was at the stove when Brit walked in, dropping her bookbag on the sofa.

"Hey, babe," she said cheerily, "how'd your day go?"

"Oh, normal stuff," I answered, "how was yours?"

"More of the same. You wanna help me study tonight? You don't have to, but you can..."

"Sure, sweetie. I'm glad to help."

We ate our supper, chatting about the details of the day. When I got up to start loading the dishwasher, Brit beat me to it. This was a surprise to me, because the old Brit, the spoiled teenager I used to know, she wouldn't lift a finger on her own. While Brit attended to the kitchen, I put a load of laundry on. I walked back into a tidy kitchen and a smiling Brit.

"There!" she said. "That's done! We did good!"

"Yes we did," I said, planting a fun kiss on her upturned face, right on the end of the nose.

"You can do better than that for a load of dishes," she said, and put her arms around my neck and gave me a real kiss. "TV?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "Let's see what's on. But what about studying?"

"Yeah, that too."

For a couple of hours we sat at the kitchen able going over her day's coursework, laughing, discussing, flipping pages, looking up things on line. Finally she started closing books. She stuffed things back into her bookbag and sat it by the front door.

I got up and sat in my recliner.

She eyed me. "Am I too heavy to sit on your lap?"

"Oh, hell, no!"

And I got a wiggly, giggly Brit in my lap. For a few seconds. A couple of kisses and a "you know, this'd be a lot more fun with a lot less clothes!"

"Uh-huh," I said. "That's how all this got started."

"Yeah, poor Bob, seducing young girls and making them come live with him."

"Uh, little girl, may I remind you of who did the seducing?"

"Okay," she admitted, "but you have to admit, it WASN'T that hard."

"Oh, it was VERY hard..."

"Eeeee," came the giggling squeal. "Bobby made a sex joke!" And she jumped up and put her hands on her ample hips. "Naked!" she commanded.

So I got naked. As did she. She pointed to the sofa where this all started. I sat down, expecting her to lay down as she'd done a mere two days before. She didn't lie down. She knelt in front of me. "I spent a good part of the day thinking about doing this," she giggled. My dick was hardening in anticipation as she rested her elbows on my knees and her right hand lightly grasped my dick. Her twinkling eyes and the smile over her entire face had me almost ready to squirt right then and there. Her hair bounced saucily as her mouth enveloped my dick.

"Gahhhhh, baby! I've always DREAMED about this!"

She looked up, the head of my dick resting against her bottom lip. "You've never been sucked on the sofa?"

"Never!"

"Well sit back, Mr. Bob, an' let Brit take care of that!" And she did. Very sweetly. She ate my balls like a couple of plums in the process. And oh, the way she sucked. I thought I would pass out from the intensity. She liked using her teeth and did it frequently, right to the edge of pain, drawing back sweetly, then licking and sucking. She looked right into my eyes, the corners crinkled with her grin, and while she was looking at me, she'd pop just the head of my dick into her mouth, then pull it out and languorously lick it and suck it into her naturally red lips.

"Yah know," she said, "All my life I didn't know I could have THIS much fun with my mouth!" And she went back to sucking me.

"Babe!" Suck. "I'm coming!" Suck.

The little tease. "I can tell. You flooded my mouth with that clear stuff," she said, smiling innocently.

"Baby! Suck! I'm dyin'!"

She cooed, "Does Bobby need some sucking from Brit? Hmmmm?"

"Please!"

With a giggle she returned to my dick and made up the tiny amount of ground she'd lost while teasing me to the point of insanity. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

I knew she was getting a flood of pre-cum. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasmic surge. "Oh! Brit. God, baby! I'm commmmmminggggg!" I thrust my dick into her mouth and the first splash hit somewhere in her mouth.

"MMmmmmmmpphhh!" and she kept sucking. She jacked her hand and used her sucking mouth and tongue to empty me completely. I was almost unconscious from the intensity of the experience.

"I love the way your balls get all tight when you come," she said. Then she climbed up astride me and kissed me and pressed her ample body against mine.

I drew her against me harder. "Brit," I said, "I love being close to you. I wish we could just melt together."

"Me, too, Bob," she said, following with a kiss. "Nobody's ever hugged me like you do. I always wanted to be loved like this. I didn't think I'd ever get it."

"I love you, Brit."

"I love you too, baby. Forever."

"Forever? That's a long time for a nineteen year old girl to love a forty-six year old man."

She gazed at me with those astoundingly blue eyes. "Forever is forever, Bob." She kissed me.

"Brit, you know there's something we haven't discussed."

"What's that, babe?"

"Kids. As in "I can't have any", like in "vasectomy". You're gonna want kids, aren't you? I can't have any more kids."

She sat back on my knees. "Nope! Think about it, Bob. You know me. I haven't got a "mommy" gene in my body. I don't even like kids. Especially babies. You know how those things get here? Ouch! Not from my body!" She leaned forward and kissed me, then pulled back to conversational distance again. "But that doesn't stop us from practicin'." Giggle. "Now, I wanna tub bath tonight. Is that okay?"

"Sure, sweetie. I can wash your back." She stood and then I stood, knees still shaky from that earth-shattering orgasm I'd just had. I followed her bouncy ass back to the bathroom and started filling the tub. She adjusted the temperature and settled in, easing down until her whole body was in the water, just her head out. Those big tubs are worth their weight in gold, but seeing Brit wet and naked in the warm water made me wish I'd sprung for a bigger one. She smiled sweetly.

I knelt by the tub and soaped up a washcloth and lavished her body with it. She purred. She bent forward and I washed her back. She purred more. Then she slid down and submerged her head and massaged her scalp. Resurfacing, she said, "I love to soak in a tub. But I need a shower to rinse off, okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "That's how I usually do it myself."

She soaked for a while as I explored her wet body, accompanied by many giggles and wiggles. Finally she stood and stepped out. I had the shower warmed up and joined her in it as she rinsed off. Then she got out and dried off while I showered. I finished, and as I was shaving, she was drying her hair.

"Babe," she said, "this is nice."

"Yes, it is," I answered, pausing from my shave. "I like this. You're good to have around." I rinsed my face and brushed my teeth as she put up her hair dryer.

She turned around to meet me. Her arms went around my neck. "Mmmmmm," she said, kissing me. "Bed!"

"Hey!" I answered. "It's just barely past eight."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm not talking about going to sleep, babe!"

"Oh."

She was crawling onto the bed, butt in the air.

"Stop!" I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I answered. "Just stay where you are." My hand touched the smooth broad curve of her ass.

"Oooooooh," she said. "Sir! Are you taking advantage of me?"

"Hell, yes!" I kissed her butt cheeks and rubbed my face over those sensuous curves. "Mmmmmm, what a marvelous ass you have, young lady!"

She wiggled it. "Eeeee..." I bent lower and saw her pink pussy lips peeking from between her fleshy thighs. My fingers touched the sweet puffiness. There was the hint of the juiciness beginning to form inside. This drew my tongue. Brit giggled. "That's nice!"

I reached forward underneath her and cupped a delightfully dangling titty as I worked my tongue between her pussy lips. That got me another "Mmmmm." I continued back up the length of her tight slit and back up her buttcrack, open deliciously in front of me. A little pink rosebud was winking at me. I couldn't resist. I mean, the last time my tongue hit her anus, she liked it, and here it was, wide open, in full view, just waiting.

I planted a full kiss on her ass and my tongue snaked out and hit her anus. That got me another gleeful "Eeeee!" and "Mmmmmm! I never thought THAT would feel good."

"You want me to stop?"

"Nononono!"

So I worked her butt over. And her pussy. And I was hard. And there was this delicious ass in the air, pussy now glistening with moisture, and my Brit was alternately purring and giggling as I treated her rear section like a playground.

I crawled up toward her on my knees, my hard dick leading the way.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Nothin'," I said. "Just playin' around."

"Uh ... sir..."

My dick's head met her moist lips. I pushed gently, expecting to have to do a little exploration to find her hole. I was wrong. I eased forward, my dick finding EXACTLY where it was supposed to go.

"Mmmmmahhhhhhh! That feels SO good going in!" Brit was happy. I was happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.