The Accidental Spy - Cover

The Accidental Spy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

The next few days were a bustle of securing proper documents and arranging for transportation. I managed to set up a secure line conversation with my old friend Demetri Stavros who was stashed away in one of the spas along the Black Sea and he graciously allowed me use of his luxury cruiser with the engines that made it faster than the Interpol drug enforcement ships that scoured the coastlines of the Mediterranean looking for illegal cargo. The ship was tied up at a marina just outside Athens and all I had to do was to get a ride from Livorno to Athens. The airports were out of the question because with all the terrorism concerns my face was probably on everyone's no-fly list.

Stavros and I went way back to the bad days in the Balkans when I wasn't certain if I was going to have any future at all. Now he was sitting pretty in his hideaway soaking up vodka and caviar morning, noon and night. He always was one for a pretty face and I bet he picked that area on the Black Sea because the female companionship was plentiful and cheap.

There was a note at the front desk for me informing me that an American sounding lady called simply "Patricia" had called and asked that I contact her as soon as possible. She had left her phone number as well as her room number but I already knew both but was reluctant to call without some signal from her that she was inclined for further conversation.

"Hello, is this Patricia?"

There was a short pause and then her familiar voice answered with excitement.

"Thank you for calling back, Harry. I wanted badly to thank you for your gentlemanly behavior and to apologize for ruining your evening."

I assured her no apology was necessary and that I was more than pleased in being of assistance to her in her hour of need.

"Would you like to join me for dinner at the hotel restaurant? My husband has been called away to Rome for a business deal and I am at loose ends."

I didn't find it necessary to hesitate for a moment.

"Of course, my dear Patricia, I would be delighted. Is eight o'clock convenient?"

I could hear an audible sigh of relief on the other end of the line as if she half expected me to find an excuse to avoid her. It was almost laughable because just the opposite was true and I was relieved to receive her invitation. The rest of the afternoon was spent packing, purchasing some much needed items and renting the use of a motorboat for a quick run over to the Greek coastline to transfer to Stavros's yacht.

The hotel had Jacuzzi styled bathtubs in the suites with gold plated faucets. I relaxed in mine with a glass of sparkling white wine that was stocked in the tiny fridge along with other assorted liquid refreshments. I knew it was ridiculously expensive but I was feeling in an easy-going mood at the moment just thinking of how Patricia's buttocks had moved so sensuously inside her designer evening dress.

There were two messages at the desk for me. One was a reminder from my document supplier that my "package" was ready for pick-up. I made a mental note to find time to do just that before meeting the pretty American girl for dinner. The other note was from my friend in the Carabinieri asking me to meet him for a drink in the hotel bar at six this evening. I was looking forward to it because we had a lot of catching up to do on some mutual interests in the import-export business. Captain Luciano was one of the few men that I trusted completely. He was as crooked as they come but he was a man of his word and seldom betrayed a secret.

I decided to keep the documents and my bankroll in a body belt rather than leave it in the hotel room knowing that tourist's rooms were prime targets these days. It made me feel more comfortable with the items safely under my clothing than in a location over which I had little control.

Captain Luciano showed up with a female companion. She was stunning in an odd sort of way because her facial features were rather harsh and unyielding. He introduced me to his colleague, Felicia Verrazano who served as his chief forensic investigator. She smiled and I was immediately wary because I could see the danger in her eyes. I instinctively felt for my body belt for reassurance that I had all I needed for a quick getaway right on my person.

"The Captain has told me so much about you, Mr. Harry. You have lived an exciting life. Mine is so boring and seldom exciting at all."

I seriously doubted her words because the tension dripped from her every facial expression and movement like a jungle creature ready to pounce on its prey. I could almost hear the prison door slamming behind me when she sat down close enough for our knees to touch like ships in a foggy channel.

Her perfume overwhelmed me and made me more nervous than relaxed. I knew right away that she would most likely take complete control of me in a private situation and I would have little inclination to put up any resistance. I wondered if my friend Captain Luciano was already a captive. He seemed so at ease and impressive in his splendid uniform that I was certain he was not aware of the danger at his side. The woman was no doubt either full or part Gypsy and she was one of those females who were raised in the ways of the world from a very early age. I hesitated to initiate any conversation for fear of falling into the spider's web and waited for the Captain to state his business. My thoughts of bringing up any import-export business were banished and forgotten.

"Harry, our Felicia has been in contact with Interpol and they are most anxious to interview you about a missing Ukrainian girl last seen in your company in Rome."

I smiled at them both and tried my best to look completely clueless and innocent as a new-born baby. I was not certain I was able to pull that off because they were both aware of my history and my shady past. I was glad that Olga was safely tucked away in Naples and that she might at least have a future a bit more promising than mine.

"I met a lot of people in Rome, my dear Captain, but I don't remember any girl of that description. I am so bad about names as I get older."

I could see in the mirror over the bar that he had stationed two of his foot-soldiers at the entrance making me even more suspicious about the inclusion of the severely dressed woman at our table. I was convinced the female was more interested in investigating the good Captain than in forensic investigating duties. It was obvious that he hadn't grasped this concept as yet but that was his problem and not mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.