Wager - Cover

Wager

 

Chapter 4

We fucked all night long, and took a shower together again. She actually gave me a blowjob in the shower. Jesus, dad has had her to himself all of this time. When our week is over, I can only guess our time together will be ancient history, but for now, she's all mine.

She fixed breakfast, making pancakes in the middle of the week. That never happens.

I told her I needed to spend some time with my clients; she stayed nearby to listen to me talk them through fixes and updates. I tweaked a few websites. I had a new idea for the Dealership website. I used my smartphone asking Cassie to pose for me, then put her on the website calling her "Mrs. Abe Carnahan" asking for blogs about her.

They started almost immediately, including some over-the-top remarks. She saw the term 'MILF' over and over asking what it stood for. After I told her, she sat down to watch the blogs and whispered to me, "They all think I'm hot, don't they?"

"You don't have to whisper Mom, they can't hear you," I said.

"Sorry honey. This is exciting. You make money doing this ... how much?"

"Two thousand dollars a week. Sometimes more."

"Why do you work for your father on weekends?"

"Because he likes having me around. I enjoy the time with him. He likes that I can figure in my head commissions in advance."

"You can, show me?"

"Give me the details of a transaction gorgeous!"

"A Dodge Journey, year 2009, with an MSRP of $35,000?"

"That's more than a new model 2009 would cost, more like $26,500 depending on bells and whistles. Dad's cost on that would be about $14,900. Depending on dickering, he could make up to $11,000 in profit. He gives out 2% for the initial contact, 2% more for whoever closes. If anybody talks the client into any after market add-ons, each one generates 10% of its installed price. If the same salesman opens and closes the deal, he makes 5%. Dad does that to motivate his people."

"I didn't know most of that Marty. You sound very informed about everything," she said.

"I listen to everybody there. They think I'm ignoring them, but dad has me listening in case anyone badmouths the company. Then, he takes them somewhere and fires them."

"Wow, I didn't know you had so much power," she said. "It kind of turns me on."

"So now, all you think you have to say is something like that and I'll stop whatever I'm doing and fuck your brains out?"

"Yeah..."

I finished the last of my clients needs, closed the laptop and pulled her up on my lap.

"Right here?" she said.

"Why not? Are you expecting someone to come over?"

"You are going to corrupt me, young man," she said.

"You found me out, didn't you?"

We stripped; I put a pillow behind her head, and I made a meal of her hairy pussy. She went into a set of sounds as I probed and licked her deep. "Oh, dear, God!" she said squeezing her legs together around my face.

I moved the index finger of my right hand towards her anal opening. She felt it on her butt, but didn't tell me to stop. I hesitated, and then plunged inside her. She came in my mouth. Wow! I slowly removed it.

"Oooh, oooh, Martin ... oh dear god! That feels so good. Keep doing that, please?"

We turned this into another round of loud outrageous sex between a boy and his mother. As I came out of the bathroom, my phone rang.

"Martin's Web Service. How can I help you today?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.