My Story: Story of Precious - Cover

My Story: Story of Precious

Copyright© 2014 by DarkNLovely

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman's transformation into my slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I went to my office and put on my outfit for the torture. It was a black, with a hint of white, pant suit. It clung to my body and made me look great. Wearing this made me feel as though I demanded respect, which I did anyway. It was kinda slutty but also classy. It moved with me so I could enjoy what I was doing. I put on my black leather heel boots. They weren't that high but they always reminded me of hooker heels. They went perfectly with the outfit. I felt sexy and ready to dominate.

I grabbed my waist belt and put it on. Then I secured the two whips, handcuffs, four collars, gags and blind folds to the clasps on it. I put the vibrators, chains and clamps in the various pockets. When I felt that I had everything I needed, I prepared to leave. I walked out of the office and into my living room. All the girls but Stacy dropped their heads. She looked around at the other girls and instantly dropped her head.

"Yes that's what I like. When you see me walk out dressed in my gear your head is to drop like the rest of them." I said while looking at Stacy. "Now for my rules. When I am in my gear playtime is over. I want your undivided attention and your obedience. You don't speak till I tell you too. You don't move till I tell you too. You do not look at me till I tell you too. You will do as I say, when I say, immediately when I give you the demand. Do you understand!"

"Yes Mistress."she whispered.

"Until you learn you are to watch and copy what these ladies do. See what gets them punished and what gets the rewarded. Your treatment starts today. Every miss-step, wrong turn, bad move can and will get you punished. I like punishing my slaves. Give me a reason to and I most certainly will."

"Yes Mistress Nickie." she responded.

"The pony show is a display show for my benefit. That's why we will start your training by showing you how the ladies move. First put on your shoes. They will be heavy but you will have to get used to them. You, however, will not walk in them in my house."

She got up and put on the shoes. They were heavy and hard to move around in. The look on her face told me that she was going to have a hard time with them. I would have to take her outside later so that she'll be able to walk around in them, and punish her for every wrong step.

"Walking around in them, at first, is going to be a pain. But don't worry. We will work on it. Now try to lift your feet. Don't move just lift your legs up and down."

She did as she was told with lots resistance. She almost fell but she grabbed hold of my arm and tried again. I could tell she really did not like the shoes, but it would only be once a month. She would wear them whether she liked it or not.

"Okay, you can take the shoes off now. Time for your training. Ladies stand up. Chocolate Pleasure, Eager Chic, both of u strip. All three of you ladies go put on your pony outfits."

They ran to get dressed as I told them. When they came back out they were stunning. Chocolate Pleasure was wearing a suit that accentuated her thick curves. Her breasts were pushed up and out. Her ass was plump and pussy exposed. In her ass was the horsetail. She always got the crowds going when she strutted her stuff.

Eager Chic stood next to My Precious. The outfit I had her in always made her look larger than she was. It made her breasts perky and her ass firm. Her pussy glistened with anticipation of what was to come. Her horsetail was in her hand.

Angel was next to her. She always tried to hide her features. She never put her outfits on correctly. Why would I think today would be any different. She will be punished for it, again. Even though it was on wrong you could still see how beautiful she looked in it.

"Angel what are you doing! You know that's not how its worn." I said as I unlatched my whip.

Shes so used to this that she didn't even run. She bent over my couch and waited. I stroked her as a few times before the whip connected. The horsetail bounced as she clinched her ass to receive the blows. She tried to hide the displeasure of each blow so I intensified them. When she tried to run and her ass was a beautiful pink I stopped. Even on her chocolate skin the redness was still visible.

"Now correct the outfit!!" I screamed.

She fixed the pony suit so that it fit her perfectly. She went to wipe her tears but stopped when she saw my face. Sometimes I think she does it on purpose. This time the outfit curved with her. It had a snug fit that made her look fabulous, demanding you take her right then.

"As you can see my precious, they already know not to put on the shoes and they carry the bit till I tell them to use it. But the rest of the outfit is on ... Why are you carrying your plug?"

"Mistress it no longer fits." the Eager Chic said.

I went to my office and dragged a tail from the draw with an attachment to hold it in place. I bent her over and caressed her ass. Even though it was small it was perfect for her frame. I always loved the feel of her soft skin on my hands. I gave her a few slaps which made her squirm. Then I inserted the new horsetail and secured it in place with the attachment. It connected to her pony suit. This was just to get her used to the new size and prevent her from pushing it out before her asshole got used to it and conformed around it.

"Hold it in place. You will leave it in all day."

"Yes Mistress" she said through clinched teeth.

"Now ladies strut for My Precious. You watch closely at how they move. See how they lift their legs high to their chests before they put them down." I said as the girls moved around the room. "This is how you are to walk. You march as if your in the army. In uni-some with the one in-front of you. Fall in line and follow them."

She joined the ladies but was all off key. This annoyed me and I lashed her. She screamed at the pain. She tried again and fell. I lashed her again. The other girls know not to stop so they continued to march around the room ... that is all but Angel. She decided she wanted to help her. As I went to strike her again Angel got in the way and the blow connected with her back.

I grabbed her with furry in my eyes and attached her to the inside arm of my couch. She defied me twice in less than an hour. I wouldn't have that.

"I'm sorry Mistress! Please! Not out of anger! Please no!" she screamed.

"AND THAT MAKES THREE TIMES NOW!" I was really mad.

She was testing my patience and now would be punished. I had had enough. Eager Chic and Chocolate Pleasure stopped marching and stood beside My Precious. They knew they had no choice or they would be next. The anger I had was also pleasure. I loved punishing them. It built up in me.

I took my whip and swung. It connected with her ass. I swung again and again. Each time connecting with a different spot. I decided that wasn't enough and swung between her legs. The blow connected with her pussy and she screamed. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting that.

That made me do it again. Then I took the end of the whip and plunged it in her pussy and twisted it.

"Is this what you wanted. Have you been defying me for the pleasure you get later." My tone was really calm which scared even me. I removed the whip from her pussy and swung again and again. "I'm leaving your ass right here just like that."

She began to cry. They all know that when I'm mad they are punished real good. She will be tortured with pleasure and left to feel the pain of no release. I turned to the other girls and they looked on with horror. They hated when I was mad when I punished them.

"Now continue to march," I said while looking at the girls faces.

They marched around my house as instructed. My Precious was still having trouble but she looked a lot better. Watching me punish one of the girls did the trick that I wanted to. I only had to strike her three times during this.

"You girls are doing great. Keep it up. That's exactly what I want to see. My Precious lift your legs higher. That's right. Strut like a horse. This is how you better move tomorrow."

They did this for a few hours. Until I felt my precious had it perfect. While they did this, I continued to torture Angel. I gave her no reprieve. She would not relax on my time, a few whacks her and a few slaps there. By the time I was done her ass was a beautiful red. It was time to move on.

I went to my office and got my fur-lined paddle. It was red and black with a skull design. I love this paddle. It was perfect for the torture that I had in mind. The girls didn't even realize that I was gone. It was time for punishment for all the girls. They needed some TLC that only punishment would offer.

I walked back out, ready to begin, when my phone rang. It was my husband.

"Hey Hun. Whats up."

"The job is done. I'm headed home now."

"Your done already? I thought you said it would take at least a week more."

"Everyone came in and pushed really hard to finish."

"That's great. I was just about to torture the girls."

"Wait till I get there. I wanna watch."

"No problem. I would love for you to watch. Maybe you will join in."

"We will see. I have more fun watching you anyway."

"OK. See you in a few then love."

"See you." Click

I watch them trot around like stable horses Stacy's form was looking better. She just might be able to join the pony show. I struck Angel again and again until I felt she was well tortured.

I went to my room to get my husband's clothes and prepared just in case he wanted to help with the torture. I laid them on the bed and set up the bathroom for his shower. I then went to the kitchen and laid out a plate of food for him. I then went back to the girls.

They continue to trot around and looking very tired. I went to Angel to feel the heat coming off her ass. When I touched her she jumped maybe I struck her a bit too much. I was beginning to feel bad, which is not like me. I ran my hand against her ass and she pressed up into it. Which told me that I hadn't punished her as bad as I thought.

"Okay girls, stop and sit down. I will let you relax for fifteen minutes." I said, then looked at Stacy. "I need to know what your safe word is. It should be something that you wouldn't use on a regular basis."

"I choose cupcake Mistress Nickie"

"Cupcake? Really?"

"Yes Mistress. I was never allowed sweets and always wanted a cupcake. But I rarely say the word."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.