Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 1: A Divine Gift

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Divine Gift - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Jane gets a divine gift that radically changes her life.

With a close of her front door Jane Simmons placed her backpack on the hook and walked quietly to her room. Jane, how apt a name for her. “Plain Jane” as everyone at school called her. She had mousy brown hair and plain brown eyes. Her lips were pink but tiny. Her face was average, ovular with no real striking features. A few of her teeth were out of line and she had some bags under her eyes. Her breasts were just B-cups, and she had a small but nicely rounded butt. Her hips were also not very wide either, just a little wider than her shoulders.

She had cream colored skin and was also short, just over five feet. She at least had enough meat on her bones to avoid having a thigh gap, though this also gave a slight paunch to her belly. Simply put, Jane hated her body. There was probably nothing she wanted more in life than to have a nicer, more enticing body. She knew how she looked was not everything, but it did not stop her from feeling inadequate about how she looked. She was not a shallow person, but having a nicer body would make it easier to attract the guys, and girls, she wanted.

Jane was openly bisexual. Unlike most bisexuals she liked both sexes basically equally. She did not have a preference of one over the other. She’d had relationships before, with both guys and girls, but they often felt empty and unfulfilling. Sometimes it felt like all the guys she dated only dated her because they were desperate, or just wanted a quick fling. It felt like the girls she dated just dated her for a little experimentation, nothing more.

Maybe this was not the case, but she sometimes felt that way. She wanted more from the relationships she was in, and maybe the opportunity to indulge in more casual sex. She knew this would probably never happen though. She was stuck as “Plain Jane.” Many nights she would go to sleep wishing there was some way for her to have the body and sex life she always wanted.

She did not have anything planned today. Monday afternoons and nights were very boring for her. Being the shy person she was also made it harder to attract others or even start friendships. That was another thing she wished she had. She wished she had more confidence in herself. She went to her room, changing out of her school clothes. She then proceeded to start her homework, which with her brains she finished quite quickly. She went downstairs later when her mother called her down to dinner. With dinner finished, she went back to her room, deciding to turn in early.

She tossed and turned for a good portion of the night. A little after midnight she was awoken by a bright light in her room. She was puzzled by this. All her lights were off and her bedroom door was closed. She had to see what was making this light. She opened her eyes to see a woman standing in her room. A woman she had never seen before. In the darkness of the room, the only light came from the woman’s body, a strange glow that was surrounding and emanating brilliantly off her body.

The woman was naked and exceptionally, indescribably beautiful. The light surrounding her obscured the details of her body but her face was very clear. Her hair was long, black and sleek. She had lovely pale skin and sensuous red lips. All of her face looked very nurturing and calming. What stood out most though was her large, piercing blue eyes. Jane was in shock. Who was this strange woman, how did she get into Jane’s room, and why was she here? “Who are you?” She asked with puzzlement, and a small hint of fear.

The woman smiled as she looked Jane in the eye, a warm smile that somehow made Jane feel at ease, and answered. “A mortal like you could never pronounce my real name, but you may call me Eros. I am a Sex Goddess.” Jane was puzzled by the woman’s answer. This woman was a Sex Goddess? What the hell was that? Jane had never heard of such a thing. Not only that, Jane didn’t even believe in gods and goddesses. Someone had to be playing a joke on her, but that would not explain how “Eros” got into her room or where the light was coming from.

“I can understand your confusion. You’ve never heard of me, I’m sure.” She said calmly. Jane nodded. “I was told Eros was a male. You’re clearly a woman.” Eros chuckled. “Some gods and goddesses share names, especially when we are not part of the same pantheon.” Jane just shook her head. This had to be a joke. “I’m sorry, but I just cannot believe you are real. How did you get in here, and more importantly why are you here?” Jane asked.

“I am not confined to mortal restrictions. I do not even live in this realm. I can come into this world at any point I wish. That’s how I got in your room. As to why I am here, I came to you to help you and reward you, Jane.” Jane was more fearful when Eros said her name. How did she know it? Then, there was the fact that Eros said she had come to reward her. Reward her for what? She’d never done anything she could think of to merit a reward from a goddess.

Eros could see Jane’s confusion and answered before she could ask. “I am rewarding you for your true appreciation for what sex is. Unlike so many others, you don’t see sex as a status symbol, or a means to an end. You don’t use it to manipulate. You see sex for what it really is, a beautiful connection between two people to express their desire, and even love, for each other.”

Eros closed her eyes briefly and sighed. “I cannot stand the way people view sex these days, there are so few like you who see its true self. For that, I have decided to make you a Sex Goddess like myself. On this day every year I choose one girl to bestow my gift upon. This year, that girl is you Jane. If you accept my gift, you will be able to choose a new body for yourself. You will also have new powers that will help you indulge with anyone you wish. I’ve come to help you get the sex life you want. Someone who views sex the way I do definitely deserves to be gifted with powers like mine.”

Jane was shocked upon hearing this. She was being rewarded because of her love of sex. She would become a Sex Goddess and would have a new body, along with a better sex life. It seemed too good to be true, but if it was, she would take it. She hoped very deeply now that this was not a dream. All her wishes were coming true. She’d have a new body and get all the sex she wanted. She would no longer have to be “Plain Jane.” She started to wonder if Eros had heard her wish.

“Now tell me Jane, will you accept my gift? Will you allow me to make you a Sex Goddess? I want nothing more than to bestow my gift upon you, to make you a Sex Goddess, but I will only do so if it is what you want.” Eros said lovingly. “There was a time when I was more known to the world, when women everywhere clamored for my gift. Centuries ago there was even a nation that lived in reverence of me, hoping each year I would bestow this gift on one of them. I hope you can see how blessed you are to be one of my Chosen. I hope that you will accept my gift.”

Jane smiled in excitement at Eros. Of course she would let Eros turn her into a Sex Goddess. This was a gift she could definitely not refuse. It was everything she had ever wanted, everything she hoped for. She’d had to have been mad to refuse this chance. She did not even care now how Eros knew what she desired most. The chance was before her to have what she wished for but felt would never have. There was no way she’d refuse what was being offered to her. She looked straight into Eros’s eyes, making sure Eros saw her sincerity. “Yes, please. Make me a Sex Goddess.” Jane responded enthusiastically.

Eros smiled widely from Jane’s excitement. With a move of her hand, Jane’s clothes fell off her body. Jane quickly stood up, her body now on display to Eros. She felt insignificant comparing her body to Eros’s divine figure. Even though she could not see what Eros’s body looked like, she had a feeling it was the kind of body any woman would be envious of, that no mortal could imagine how beautiful it was. “Do not be ashamed of your body Jane.” Eros said kindly, sensing Jane’s insecurity. “Even if you choose to keep the body you have, you shall still be a Sex Goddess. Beauty is in how you perceive it, not how others look at you. You don’t have to give yourself a new body. That is entirely up to you if you wish to.”

Jane felt at ease with Eros’s words, but she knew she would not keep this body. There was a body she’d always wanted and now she had the chance to have it. She was not going to pass this up. She could finally look the way she had always wanted to look. Already her thoughts were buzzing about all the ways she wished her body looked and all the parts of her body she hated or wished to change.

Eros walked up to Jane and put a hand on her shoulder. She was smiling widely at Jane, who smiled back. “If you’re ready, we shall begin.” She said calmly. Jane nodded, ready to receive Eros’ divine gift. “Now Jane, close your eyes and envision the body you have always wanted. Think hard over every detail. There is no limits to how you can change how you look.”

Jane did as she was told. She quickly closed her eyes and began to think of the body she always wanted. Within seconds her hair began to lengthen past her neck and shoulders until it was down to the middle of her back. The tangles in her hair came undone and her split ends vanished as it lengthened. Some strands grew more than others. Once they were done growing the end of her hair was perfectly even. As it grew it changed color from the mousy brown she hated to a lovely, fiery red. As the color changed a bright sheen came over her hair.

Lower down on her face her lips puffed and filled out while changing to a brighter shade of pink. Inside her mouth her teeth straightened out and became brighter. The bags under her eyes vanished and her eyes grew slightly, going from small to medium. Her eyebrows thinned out and lost the stray hairs, now appearing professionally done. Her nose also shrank slightly. Her face was now perfect, just the way she had always wanted it.

Further down below her neck her breasts began to grow. They grew out from her current B cup, to C’s, D’s, DD, E, and F and finally stopping at G-cups. She could feel as they rose on her chest as they grew bigger. They had been hanging slightly as they got larger, but then rose up until they showed a perkiness usually not seen in breasts that big. As her breasts grew and perked up, they also became quite firm. She smiled widely as she felt her breasts change, becoming the tits she’d always wished she’d had.

Another feeling came over her as her breasts grew. It almost felt like her breasts were filling up. As her breasts grew and became fuller, her nipples also grew longer. Both grew longer until they stood three-quarters of an inch long. As her nipples got bigger they turned a lovely pink shade while positioning themselves perfectly on the centers of her new breasts. Her areolas grew bigger as well, going from quarter to silver dollar sized.

While these changes occurred in her breasts her waist began to cinch. It started shrinking down while her hips and ass grew. In moments her skinny waist was complemented by wide hips and a new bulbous and firm ass. Her butt was huge now. It was very round and hugely full. She could feel the muscles in her ass toning, making her butt firmer. At the same time her butt expanded her legs and arms began to tone along with the rest of her body. The muscles all over her body toned up and what little excess fat she had seemed to vanish. The paunch in her belly also vanished, leaving her stomach perfectly flat. Once her body was fully toned her legs then grew until she stood at a new height of six feet.

At the cleft of her thighs her mons began to enlarge. Her lips became fuller while her channel grew tighter. Her hymen also restored and beneath its hood, her clit grew. All over her body her hair began to disappear. First the stubble under her arms vanished, then on her legs. The hair over her arms, on her mons and between her cheeks vanished as well, leaving her body sleek and smooth.

To finish off her new look, the nails on her hands and feet took on a newly manicured look. All over her body her skin took on a lovely peach tone, taking on a uniform look and removing all the lines and mismatches. All blemishes, scars, and all other marks on her skin vanished. Her skin was now completely clear. As the changes occurred around her body, a glow similar to the one Eros possessed began to form around her. It was not as big or as bright as the aura surrounding Eros, but it still highlighted her new body. It went about six inches off her body before it began to fade.

With her change seemingly completed Jane opened her eyes. They were no longer brown, they now shined a bright emerald green. A wide smile crossed her new lips as she looked over her new, gorgeous body. “I’m beautiful. This body is amazing.” Jane said in ecstasy. She ran her hands sensuously all over her new body. Each touch exploring every new texture and curve of her new body. To her delight she could feel every touch deeply. She loved how sensitive her new body was.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.