The Two of Us - Cover

The Two of Us

Copyright© 2014 by steve4u

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When bill married he gave up his old perverted ways and put his wife on a pedestal. When she found out she was hurt and left him. To win her back, his only chance was to prove she was the wife for him by teaching her every perversion he had ever done, and her brother and their friend Maria would help him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Characters

Bill Husband

Sarah wife

Martin Sarah's brother

Maria – friend and fuck buddy

It was the day of our first wedding anniversary and I arrived home with flowers and a box of chocolates to find my wife tearful. If I can just describe her to you, she is 5'4 and twenty years old, auburn hair and a perfect figure. Her name is Sarah, and she is the love of my life. I sat down on the couch next to her and asked her "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Bill" she replied. I was confused, there must be something, had I done something wrong I hadn't realised?

"Honey, there must be something?"

She looked down at the ground, "is everything all right with us?" I was confused and must have looked it; I was the happiest man in the world.

"Yes," I said confused, "why wouldn't it be?"

"I was speaking to Martin." Martin was her brother; they were close and talked about everything, he was also my best friend, that's how we met.

"What happened?" I said, still confused.

She sniffed, "we were talking and he was teasing me about our relationship, you know?" I nodded, even though I didn't. "We talked about my ex's and his girlfriends and then we talked about you." I nodded and held her hand still confused. I had no problem with her previous relationships. She had two boyfriends before me. Her first Andy she slept with only once, before he left for university, they both decided a long term relationship wasn't for them. Then next was Warren and he joined the army and again, they decided to go their separate ways. He was stationed in Germany and had a new girlfriend.

I was slightly different, I was twenty-four and had been around the block a few times, and sexually I had done most things, Martin knew as we had discussed them, hell, we had even shared girls. She knew I had been a little wild before and I trusted Martin with my life. So, what was wrong?

"Please baby, tell me what is wrong?"

She sniffed, "I know you have done a lot more then me sexually, I hadn't really enjoyed sex until I met you, but Martin said you had both done really crazy things and I was wondering if I was enough for you." She burst into tears again and I held her tight.

"Darling, I love you more then anything, please don't listen to Martin, I don't know what he said, but I swear, I never said you weren't enough for me."

She pulled away slightly and looked me in the eye. "He never said anything like that, but I know from things he said that you like more then I have given you." Look" she said pointing to the coffee table. I turned around and saw my old porn collection, I had given it to Martin, to tell the truth, half of it was his anyway I was unsure who owned what. I gave it to him as I didn't want to get any ideas from it; I loved her and didn't want to screw up our relationship.

"Honey," I said, "they are my past, you are my future."

Tears rolled down her face, "no they're not they are a part of who you are, not who you were, I want to be your now and your future, and I wont shut them out," said pointing towards the porn DVDs. I shook my head, I was so scared of losing her.

She took my hands, "look," she said, I didn't know much about sex until I met you." That much was true, her previous two lovers were inexperienced, she went to a private all girl school.

"I didn't know what an orgasm was until you gave me one, what I had done before with my fingers and my ex's was nice but god, that was unbelievable."

I remembered; our first time was totally unexpected; we were picnicking by a lake when we got caught in a rainstorm. Soaked to the skin, we decided not to drive home, but find a hotel for the night. There was only one room available. I hadn't made any moves on her as she was so special, I didn't want to ruin my chances. There was one room left, the rest you can guess. Her first orgasm, she didn't know what hit her. She screamed and bit my shoulder, hard.

"I want to be the best possible fuck for you I can possibly be." My jaw dropped, she was the perfect angel, she didn't smoke, drink or swear, ever. She giggled and pushed my mouth closed. "I thought that would get your attention. Now I have watched a few of these, and spoke to Martin." God I thought, how embarrassed was he? She continued, "when you went down on me I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I learned to suck you, you taught me that and I thought I was good."

"You are," I protested, "the best ever."

"No I'm not," she shouted, "how dare you." This time she hit me on the arm, it hurt. She hissed, "I spoke to Maria, she told me." Oh god, I thought, Maria and I had been friends and fuck buddies for years, neither of us wanted to be tied down. She came to the wedding, and Sarah knew all about her, they became friends, but I had stayed away from her as I didn't want to be tempted. She hit me again. "You have never cum in my mouth, or over me, but you did it to her, what is wrong with me? You took her anally, but never me, all those things you did together, I asked her and she told me. I said I wanted to be the perfect woman for you, I begged her until she told me. What is wrong with me?" she screamed.

I started crying now myself, "nothing my sweetness, I just," I shook my head, "I don't know, I put you on a pedestal, I didn't want to lose you, I pushed all my ... activities to the back of my mind, never to think of them again, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I didn't want you to think badly of me."

"I do now," she said coldly, folding her arms, "I am your wife; there should be no secrets between us. You wanting to do something and not doing it to me, cheapens me. I should be your sexual satisfaction, not your make do. I feel like a one night stand. I feel ashamed, ashamed as a woman and a wife. I feel like a 'make do' not your bed partner. You have hurt me like nobody ever has. I'm not sure if we can survive this."

I fell to my knees, "please honey pie; I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't think, I just didn't think, I have done so many things I couldn't bare to hurt you with them."

She looked away form me, "I will pack my bags and be gone. Martin will put me up for a few days." With that, she got up and walked out of my life.

A week later, I got a call from Martin, her brother and my best friend.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I replied, despondently.

"How's Sarah?"

"Not good," he replied, "you screwed up badly."

"I know," I replied, "I tried to call her, but she just hasn't replied."

"She went away for a week and left her mobile behind." He paused for a second, "look she really loves you but you hurt her. For what it's worth, I don't blame you; I might have done the same thing, with someone really special that I loved." He shook his head and gently placed his hand on my shoulder. "look, I'm sorry, it started off as big brother teasing, then she started asking questions, and I just didn't realise what I was saying to her until she started probing. Then she phoned Maria, all sweetness and light and she joked the rest out of her. She was furious when she found out all you had done together with Maria, but never tried any of it on her. She cried her eyes out and then, well you know the rest."

"Yes, I sighed, "yes, I do, and I would do anything to put things right between us, I want her back more then anything in the whole world."

"Bill, she was bad, you have no idea. She spent the whole week watching our porn collection and crying. She phoned me every day, crying, asking me why wasn't she a good wife and a proper woman. She even got drunk."

"What!" I exclaimed, "Sarah, never."

"I mean it she did, it was a double vodka and coke, she threw up then phoned our parents."

"Oh my god," I held my head in my hands; I could never face them now. "What did she say?"

He laughed, "remember she was drunk. She gave them graphic detail of your kinks. At first, our dad wanted to come round and beat you to death, until she told him you wouldn't do them to her and she asked them if she was a failure as a wife." He sniggered, "I don't think they have recovered. Mum did say though that you should work through your problems together. Dad said you two should talk, and as long as both parties were willing anything goes, and I think that got through." He paused, "look, the long and the short of it is, she is willing to meet you, and might, I say might, want to give you a shot."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.