Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 28: Church Ski Trip

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Church Ski Trip - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Friday December 27, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke to someone knocking on my door. I pulled on a pair of sweats. I looked out the peep hole and saw Pastor Dan and a bunch of other people from church. I groaned and opened the door with a smile on my face.

"We just got in and it seems we can't get to the cabins yet. I was wondering if we could impose on you for a bit?" asked Pastor Dan. I waved everyone in.

There were twelve kids ranging from 10 to 16. It seemed to be an even distribution of boys and girls plus Pastor Dan and Mrs. Kelly, the Sunday school teacher. I smiled when I saw Sun Ling come bouncing in and giving me a kiss on me cheek. Her new living arrangements seemed to be agreeing with my former roommate and math classmate.

I called room service and told them I needed fruit and pastry trays for 15 and coffee and assorted juices for three adults and twelve kids. I went and took a shower and changed into jeans and a thermal sweatshirt with the Range Sports logo on it. When I came out, I saw everyone had hit the room service order pretty hard. I figured I could get breakfast downstairs.

Pastor Dan took me aside in my bedroom.

"It is still snowing and they have declared the slopes unsafe until they can check for the potential of avalanches. It looks like we need a way to entertain the kids for today. We can try to get to the cabins tonight."

"If things don't improve, we can do four to a room and have two out here. I'm sure we can get some beds delivered for the adults," I told him.

I looked at the clock. Shit I had a photo shoot in a few minutes.

"I think I can keep them busy this morning if you and Mrs. Kelly want to relax for a while."

Pastor Dan looked relieved.

"What are you going to do with them?"

"Take them to a photo shoot and let them shop," I answered.

"Are you sure? This has to be costing you a fortune," Pastor Dan inquired.

"Let me worry about it. You and Mrs. Kelly kick back. I'll be back with the herd in a couple of hours."


I stood outside of the sporting goods store with my charges. I spotted the photographer and he smiled when he saw who I was with. It was time to take charge.

"Who wants to be in an ad with me?"

Everyone raised their hands.

"Great. See the guy with the camera. I want you to line up and go talk to him about getting a release form. He will email it to your parents for them to sign. If they have questions have them call me."

I gave them all my cell number. Sun came over and let all the smaller kids go first.

"You know how much I could get for this number?" she asked.

"I know, that was kind of stupid of me," I said.

Right on queue my cell rang.

"Hello."

"Is this David Dawson?" a female voice asked.

"Yes it is."

I heard giggling in the background and a whisper.

"It is him."

"How may I help you?" I asked.

"Hi, this is Lisa Felton. My little brother is there with you," Lisa told me.

Lisa was the girl that Gina said was as bigger a slut than I was. Lisa claimed to be a virgin, but I had some serious doubts.

"Lisa, how's your break going? Are you still hooking up with Gary 'quick draw' Baxter?"

I heard her gasp. Beth had a thing for the jerk earlier in the year until he dumped her. I had seen Gary and Lisa messing around in the park. I think he lasted all of three seconds before he blew his load all over Lisa.

"Gary Baxter is a stuck up jerk, last I saw, he was going out with some bitch named Karen. She seems to like premature ejaculators."

I laughed. Lisa could be funny at times.

"I know Karen. She is one of those Promise Keeper girls. Did she get Gary to join?"

"I think so. I really didn't call to talk about my past mistakes. I wanted to see if you were still interested in helping me with my problem."

I remembered Tami's advice to have fun.

"You know what; I think I am up for that. We will probably need to work on your problem over an extended period of time. Have lunch with me when we get back to school, and we will make some arrangements."

"Seriously? You're not just messing with me are you?" Lisa asked.

"Seriously."

"I look forward to it," Lisa purred.

Sun had been evesdropping.

"Seriously ... Lisa Felton!"

I grinned.

"Why not? Lisa seems like a fun girl."

"You are a dork. You could have any girl in school and you pick the biggest slut. You are such a guy."

Sun huffed as she stomped off. I noticed she got in line though.


As everyone was getting his or her waivers signed, I went looking for the manager. Turned out the owner's daughter was in charge today. She was just a little older than I was and she had been made up. I tried to keep a straight face, but eye shadow and lip stick did not go with the sports clothes the staff was wearing.

I noticed her staff was creeping forward to listen to our conversation.

"Hi, I'm David Dawson. Sandy Range told me that I would have an account setup."

"Hi, I'm Pat. Let me go check to see what has been put in place."

I watched as she tried to walk like a model on the runway. I saw the other employees trying not to laugh. They were all college age so I felt sorry for her. Moreover, Pat's Dad sold the Range Sports line of clothing and equipment, not high fashion.

Pat came back with a big grin on her face.

"Mr. Dawson you have a $10,000 limit."

"Great. I'm going to unleash all these munchkins on your store. Did your Dad get all the employees to sign photo releases?" I asked.

She went and called her Dad and they hadn't. I sent them all over to sign. She had to have her Dad sign and fax her release back. Once everyone had their release signed, I gave the photographer my master release. He read the resale clause and his face fell.

"Who offered to buy photos today beside Range?" I asked.

He gave me the name of three gossip shows and newspapers. I made him a deal. If he let me pick the pictures, I would split the profits with him. He agreed and I had him talk to Kendal. She sent over a revised contract and we both signed it. He sent it to Kendal so she could sign it also.

I noticed we were starting to draw a crowd outside the shop. I pulled Pat over.

"You need to get some of the guys to work as security. We don't need a rush of people messing up the shoot for your Dad."

She took care of it.

I called my charges over.

"Everyone, this is Pat. Pat, this is my church youth group. Let's get everyone gear so they can ski and snow board tomorrow. We will be renting the skis and boards, but we do need ski suits, gloves, goggles, and everything else. Guys, anything you get must be made by Range Sports. If you are not sure what to get, come ask Pat, one of her staff or myself, and we will help you. The photographer will be taking pictures. Just ignore him."

I saw him give me the finger. I liked him already. One of the younger boys came up to me.

"Are you sure Mr. David? Mom said I wasn't supposed to spend any money," he whispered.

I went down to one knee so I was on his level.

"It is good to listen to your Mom because money is tight. I listen to my Mom also. One of things she tells me is that if someone offers you a gift you should accept it graciously."

"But Mom said we shouldn't accept charity," he told me.

"I agree. We should work for what we get and not rely on others as much as possible, but I want you to think of something. When you had Christmas and you gave a gift and the person appreciated it how did it make you feel?"

"It made me feel happy," he said.

"How would you feel if they had rejected the gift?"

He looked down at his feet.

"I wouldn't feel so good."

"That is why my Mom told me to accept gifts graciously. Sometimes you have to think of how the other person feels."

"David, what about Mom telling me not to accept charity?"

"That is a good question buddy. Charity is when you give to those less fortunate than you are, because they need help from someone, and you want to help them. Your Mom probably wouldn't accept charity for her and your family, because she thinks there are others whose needs are greater. She feels she can provide for all of your needs, so she wouldn't want someone else butting in. A gift is when you give something to someone, not because of the fact that they are needy, but simply to give, so, charity is giving to help and a gift is giving to give. Which do you think I am doing?"

He gave me a warm smile.

"Mom says you are a nice guy and I should listen to you. I think you are giving us these things because you want to not because you think I need them," he said.

He suddenly wrapped my neck in a hug.

One of the college girls had heard and I could see tears in her eyes. I saw her name tag said Lisa.

"Lisa, I seem to have a special case here. Can you help him get everything he needs?"

She gave me a hug.

"I would be honored. Come on, I think I know just what will work."

She took the little guy's hand. I was glad she was focusing on things he could use not only here, but when he got back home. I noticed the photographer had captured the whole exchange and I smiled at him. He gave me thumbs up.

I made sure everyone got a thermal sweatshirt like mine. I had them put them on so I could keep track of everyone. We bought two more for Pastor Dan and Mrs. Kelly. I had Pat call over to the grill and reserve us a space big enough for everyone to eat lunch. I invited her to join us. I winked at the photographer. I gave Pat a big hug for her help and grabbed her hand. I knew he could sell those, and Pat would get a thrill being 'seen' with me.

I had her call her Dad and see if they wanted to go to lunch with us. He passed, but gave her permission to go. I checked with the photographer to see if he had everything he needed. He told me he was good, so I led my charges back up to the suite.


While the kids were showing Pastor Dan and Mrs. Kelly everything they had bought, I went into my room to check my messages and emails. I was surprised to see one from Tracy. The email asked me to call her so I did. Her Mom answered.

"David, I'm surprised you are calling. What can I do for you?"

"Even though your daughter seems to keep dumping me that doesn't mean we're not friends. Plus, I plan on collecting on my Christmas present." Mary had promised to teach me how to cook.

"You know what, you're right," she agreed. "Now, what can I do for you?"

"I got an email from Tracy asking me to call her. Is she home," I asked.

I could hear the regret in her voice.

"I'm sorry David. She went to the movies ... with Luke."

"I guess if she wanted to hurt me there are not many guys she could go out with that would do the job any better. I guess I should be thankful Bill Rogers isn't out of jail," I almost growled.

There was silence from the other end.

"Mary, I'm sorry. I'm just feeling a little raw right now."

She sighed.

"No, I get it. I was surprised when she called him and asked him out."

That felt like a knife plunging into my chest. I was trying to think of a way to get off the phone when Tom picked up.

"Hey David, I wanted to thank you for sending Kara our way. I think we can help her make some additional money."

I heard Mary hang up.

I ignored him.

"Why is she trying to hurt me? Of all the people she could go out with, why Luke?" I asked.

"I think it has to do with you out whoring around with Sunny and whoever else you can find," Tom sneered over the phone.

I had finally had enough and snapped.

"You asshole!"

I slammed the phone into the wall breaking it into a hundred pieces. Crud, you would think I would have learned my lesson. Breaking phones was expensive. I heard a light knocking on my door. Fuck, just what I need right now, church group. Pastor Dan slipped into the room to find tears running down my face.

"David is there anything I can do?"

"Can you take everyone to the grill for lunch? I'll put it on my bill, so let them get whatever they want. I just need to be left alone for a little while to get my head back on straight. I apologize if you heard a curse word."

The church group had set this trip up so they would eat all their meals at the cabins. They did not have money for eating out. I knew Sandy and Range Sports would probably help out. If not, I would gladly help the kids.

"I don't think you said anything that any of us have not heard before. I apologize for having to intrude on your generosity. Without you, this trip would have been pretty miserable for everyone right about now. I want to thank you," Pastor Dan said sincerely.

I called down to the grill and made arrangements for the bill to be charged to my room. I also ordered a turkey burger and large salad to be delivered to my room. I heard everyone leave and I felt relief. I really didn't want to be a bad example to the kids.

I sat on the edge of the bed thinking. After a while I called Kendal. Her secretary put me through.

"What did you tell Tom? He just called the office, and is flipping out because he can't get a hold of you," Kendal hissed.

"We had a Come-to-Jesus moment when he called me a whore," I shared.

"Oh shit, that's not right. He's on the way to the office. No wonder he is in a panic."

I laughed.

"You want to work for me directly, and we dump the circus of a law firm?"

"Please David, don't toy with me. I can't do this without them yet. I haven't even passed my bar exam," Kendal pleaded.

"Okay, I'll play nice. Somehow, I broke my phone after talking to Tom. What do I need to do to get a new one?"

"I can have one overnighted to you. We got the insurance on it, this time, so we should be good to go," Kendal offered.

"Have it sent to you. I'll pull the sim card and pray it isn't shot. I don't want to have to re-input everyone's info."

"Don't worry about it. We will just sync it with your iPad and get the contacts off of that. When you get back, I can do it in five minutes. Just do me a favor and put the bigger pieces in a bag for me so I can send it back."

"Anything for you Kendal," I sighed. "Look, I am really pissed at Tom and Tracy. I'm not very happy with Deb and Clare over at Ford either. I hate it when people meddle in my personal life. This goes beyond that. Tom and Tracy are both trying to be hurtful. I won't put up with that shit. I'm seriously thinking about going to a lawyer and having them look at my contract. If this continues, I want a way out. I can't in good conscience continue to feed them business if they treat me like this. And for the life of me, I can't figure out what you are doing for me anyways."

"Easy tiger, I will make things right. Let's meet when you get back. Either Tom will get back in line, or we will talk to the powers that be. I promise you, I will do everything I can to help you," Kendal said. I could tell she was being earnest.

I pulled my iPad out and found it had all my contact numbers in it. It was a pain to be using the hotel phone, but I wasn't cut off from the world. I called Sandy Range next.

"Hey Sandy, it is David Dawson."

"Hey trouble. Devin went nuts when he saw you kiss Sunny Day. He kept yelling 'Look he has our clothes on and you can see the logo.' I personally give you a seven for the kiss. It's hard to compare when I saw what you laid on Adrienne in Chicago. I think you need to practice," Sandy suggested.

"I agree, if only there was someone I could practice with. You wouldn't have any suggestions would you?" I asked.

"Maybe one, but I have a feeling their big brother might have other ideas. I would hate to see a beautiful relationship come to an end."

"I hear that. By the way, I need to thank you. The upgrade on the flight and the hotel suite were unexpected. The hotel room was a little over the top, but it has come in handy. My church group is stranded at the lodge until the storm lets up, so we can get to our cabins. I now have fourteen roommates for the duration. In addition, the kids love the gear. I got them matching thermal sweatshirts and we all have them on. We look like a little gang with all our colors matching."

"I will tell Devin. He will be delighted. The photographer told him how you set up some of the shots so they could be sold to the tabloids. Pat's Dad was thrilled to see the shots that were being sent out. I guess the staff and Pat have been talking you up since you left. They are almost out of the thermal sweatshirts. Everyone at the resort heard you are wearing one."

"Hey they should be. The sweatshirts are great. They are toasty warm and fit nice. I just wish there were more colors. You need reflective strips so that they can be worn for running and biking. I love the way they pull moisture from your body while you are working out. Get me form fitting pants and I will be using them everywhere," I told her.

"Can I steal your ideas? I will send you some prototypes and let you test them," Sandy asked.

"You're more than taking care of me. I'll do whatever I can to help you be successful. If that means kissing girls like Sunny, I will make the sacrifice."

"I bet you will. Wait till I'm 18 and then you can kiss this girl," Sandy offered.

I heard room service knocking.

"Hey, I've got to get going. Tell Devin thanks, and since I know you are mainly responsible, thank you also. I appreciate you taking care of me. I will try to stir up an even bigger story to help sell Range products in the next few days. Keep an eye out," I teased.

"Don't worry about it. Devin says you're the best money he ever spent. Just don't knock me up, and I think we will be good," she teased back.

I finally let the poor guy in so he could deliver the food. He worked in the grill.

"How bad is it down there?" I asked.

"Not bad. The kids are all well behaved but they are restless. They want to hit the slopes. The lodge does have a pool. Maybe you could wear them out there."

"Sounds good, but where can I get suits for them?"

"They have them in the sports shop. You just have to ask for them. They are in the back room this time of year," the delivery guy told me.

"Tell them to go back and get fitted. I'll call Pat and get it set up," I said as I gave the guy a big tip and signed for everyone's lunch.

As I was wolfing down my sandwich, I realized I hadn't eaten yet today. I called Pat and arranged swimsuits for everyone. I was just finishing eating when I got a text from Kendal to call her. I wasn't used to using my iPad for texting. It seemed to be working just fine. I called in and the secretary wanted to put me through to Tom. I convinced her that would be a bad idea today.

"Holly shit Batman, you are a friken money machine," Kendal proclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to figure what I had done.

"I just got a call from the photographer, and he sent over the offers for the video and pictures from today."

"Video? What are you talking about video? He only had a camera."

"'Stupid boy', those cameras also shoot video," Kendal said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.