Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 25: Country Girl

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: Country Girl - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Friday December 21, 2013 – Freshman Year

Missy Stone was standing at her dorm room door in a silk robe. It was obvious from her robe that she was not wearing a bra. If I were a betting man, I would be 'all in' on her being naked under her robe. She gave me a Mona Lisa smile and said, "What are you doing here? I thought you had a girlfriend?"

What was I doing here? I loved Tracy and I would never do anything to hurt her, but something about Missy drew me to her like a moth to a flame. I couldn't help myself and I was afraid I was about to get burnt. I didn't answer her question. I stepped forward and gave her a tentative kiss. Her hands came up and pushed me away.

"David, we can't do this," she said in a sexy growl.

I kissed her again. This time more forcefully. Missy tried to fight me off but I pulled her into my arms and she surrendered to me and moaned into my kiss. I licked her lips and they parted. Our tongues began to wrestle and the passion began to rise. Part of my brain was watching this car wreck in slow motion. I broke our kiss, took her hand, and led her into her room. I closed the door behind us and turned to find Missy in all her naked glory with her robe pooled at her feet.

She was magnificent. She was everything I wanted in a woman. I was amazed that her breasts could sit so high on her chest and not sag. She reminded me of a young Adrienne with her sexy curves. Her green eyes bored into my soul.

"Someone has too many clothes on," she said.

She came to me and unbuttoned my shirt. She kissed my chest as each button was opened. My heart was beating so hard I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. She continued to open my shirt until she was at my navel and then she stuck her tongue into it. I shivered and had goose bumps appear all over my body. She undid my pants and they fell to the floor. My underwear soon followed. In my lust-hazed mind, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock deep in her mouth.

"Yes, suck my cock Missy," I said as my hips started to pump my member into her hot mouth.

I felt a sharp pain as my ass was pinched. My eyes fly open and I looked down to see a pissed Tracy looking up at me.

"Whose name did you just call out? Was it Missy?"

Oh damn, I was dreaming, shit, had I said her name aloud?

"Tracy I'm sorry. I was having a sexy dream. Ahhh... ," I choked out as she squeezed my balls.

She smirked.

"You are such a slut. I give you a wake up blowjob and you call out another girl's name. If I didn't love you, these balls would be removed, but right now, you are not going to hold back. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can get my day started. Then you are going to show me Missy's picture."

Hell I was so busted. I had already told Tracy I was attracted to Missy when she asked me if I wanted permission to bed her last night. My mind was racing a mile a minute until Tracy sucked my cock into her warm mouth. What was it about a blowjob that short-circuits your brain? I may have to make this my life's work to discover this secret. I was sure mankind would be better for it.

Tracy was taking two-thirds of my cock in to her mouth as she was playing with my balls. I suddenly found it was too much. I grunted to warn her and then unleashed a torrent of baby makers in the back of her mouth. She pulled back with just the head in her mouth as I unload jet after jet of warm gooey cum on her tongue. When I finally was done she pulled back and a strand of cum was attached to her bottom lip and the tip of my cock. Damn that was sexy. She licked her lip and the strand was snaked into her mouth. The image was burned into my mind.

She gave me a shit-eating grin.

"Show me your dream lover. I want to see my competition."

I got out of bed and grabbed my iPad. It was chilly so I climbed back in bed and we pulled the blankets up to keep warm. I got to the Wesleyan Facebook page and they had the pictures from the Christmas Dance posted. I flipped through until I found the picture of Missy and me as Prince and Princess of the dance. Tracy took it in and smiled at me.

"Good decision last night. I'm not sure I am up to that kind of competition right now," she said, as she looked pensive. "Remember that talk we had about how we wanted to have things work between us?"

"Yes, the one where we agreed to be open and honest."

"I want to change some things since we are having sex now. I want us to be exclusive for now. If we do have sex with someone else, we both have to be there," Tracy said, as she looked at me hopeful I wouldn't react badly.

I gave her a hug for reassurance.

"I am fine with that. How soon can we go to Wesleyan?"

She squealed.

"You pig!"

I found her tickling me. In self-defense, I fell out of bed. Okay, maybe she pushed me.

"Get your shower and then let's eat breakfast. You have photo shoots today and tomorrow. I'm going home and spend some time with the rents before they put my face on a milk carton. Why don't we plan on going out Saturday night somewhere nice and I bring them along?"

Something was up. Tracy not wanting to be with me on a Friday night was puzzling. I trusted her so I did as she said and took my shower. While I got dressed and made the bed, Tracy had her shower. I needed to get another closet. I was starting to be a clothes hound with all the stuff Mr. Hill was giving me. Combine that with my girlfriend moving in and we had an issue, I would have to get my Dad to help me put in more closet space. I could get one of those modular jobs from one of the big box stores.

We went downstairs and sitting at the kitchen table was Uncle John. Tracy saw the shock on my face and gave me a hug. Mystery solved. He stood up and I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Dang boy, you have gotten even bigger," he said.

In his bear hug, I lost it. All my bottled up fears for my Mom came loose and I was in the arms of the one man that understood me better than I did myself. His love and patience saved me last summer. I didn't realize I missed him so much until this very moment. I felt Tracy hug me from behind and all three of us were crying when Angie walked in. She smiled and Greg came in and hugged her from behind. They were smiling at the three of us sharing our love.

I finally got myself under control.

"I had no idea you were coming today."

We sat down at the table as Angie and Tracy got breakfast started.

"I got in last night. I told your Dad I wanted to surprise you."

"You did that. How long are you staying?"

"A week, maybe a little longer, and then I need to head back. My neighbor is taking care of the cattle and I promised to take care of his farm for New Years. What is your schedule like?"

"I have to go make a living and do my modeling today and tomorrow. I should get back tonight around six. Why don't we go to dinner and talk about some things?" I asked.

"Do you have your Christmas shopping done? I need to pick up a couple of things." Uncle John said.

I looked at Tracy and she rolled her eyes. I pulled out my wallet and handed her one of my debit cards. Uncle John laughed.

"You're a lazy shit. I can't believe you're making your girlfriend do your Christmas shopping."

"I'm not making anybody do anything. Plus, she knows what everyone wants," I said defensively.

"Please, if it was up to David, I would get a gift card to Victoria's Secret," Angie said as she gave me a look.

"That would be okay. Write that down Tracy," Greg said as he added his two cents worth.

Angie hit him in the head with a dishtowel.

Kendal came strolling in the back door as if she owned the place.

"Coffee, I need coffee," she moaned.

She came up short when she saw Uncle John.

"I don't know you. I'm Kendal, David's agent."

She put out her hand and shook Uncle John's hand.

"John, David's Uncle. I hear he is working today."

"He has a photo shoot today with Hill Advertising. They do many of the Sunday flyers you see in the newspaper. We need to cram six weeks' worth of work into the next two days." She turned to me. "Are you about ready to go?"

Angie shoved a plate of eggs, hash browns and sausage in front of me. I wolfed it down and got up. I gave Angie and Tracy a kiss goodbye and we were out the door.


On the way to the studio, we about killed ourselves twice because the roads were so slick. We made it on time, but I was not sure it was worth it. Kendal just gave me a nervous smile as we walked in. We normally shot in the small studio, but today we were directed to the large studio by the receptionist. They had three scenes setup and video cameras.

The scenes were one of an office, another looked like a health club and the third was a bedroom. Mr. Hill saw us.

"David, Kendal, so nice to see you. I need you to bail me out here. We are shooting a commercial for Red Cologne. The male model had an accident getting here and won't make it. I have a bundle tied up in doing this today. Can you step in?"

"Sure Mr. Hill. What about the flyers?" I asked.

"Could we do them after? I will get you and Kendal a hotel room and we can finish up tomorrow," Mr. Hill said almost pleading.

"Oh, hang on, I need to call Ford and make sure it is okay. Range Sports may have something to say about it. Let me make a couple of phone calls," I told Mr. Hill.

I looked at Kendal and nodded to Mr. Hill. She knew she needed to negotiate the commercial.

I called Clare's number and got no answer. I called Deb and she picked up. She must have caller ID.

"This better be good David. I had to step out of a meeting with a client."

"I will make it quick. I'm about to shoot a commercial for Red Cologne. I have two questions. Is there a conflict with Range Sports and what is the going rate for a last minute fill on something like this?"

"Am I getting paid anything for this?" She chuckled.

"You could be if you're nice. How does 5% sound?"

"You're in the clear with Range. Is Kendal there?" Deb asked.

"Yeah, let me put her on," I said as I waved Kendal over. "Deb Thomas wants to talk to you. I promised her 5% if she would help us set the price."

Kendal looked relieved. Neither one of us knew how much to charge. She was talking to Deb. Mr. Hill was eager to go, so I went with him to wardrobe and makeup. I was confident that Kendal and Deb would work it out with Mr. Hill.

I met the wardrobe gal first to be fitted. That was when the first snag hit. I was taller than the original model and they didn't have a suit that would fit me. The director was not happy.

"What the hell do you mean you don't have anything that will fit? Go get something, and I mean right now. I have a schedule to keep."

Kendal came in when she heard the commotion.

"Sir, what do you need in the way of clothes?"

He looked like he was going to yell at her also, but he seemed to get himself under control and answered her question.

"I need him in a suit for the office scene. For the gym we need workout clothes and then for the bedroom he will be in silk boxers."

Kendal pulled out her laptop and put in a CD of some of my pictures from previous shoots. She showed him the suit Jennie had gotten me. He was nodding.

"That would be perfect."

She then showed him some of the workout clothes I had done ads for Mr. Hill. He picked one of the outfits. Kendal then turned to me and said, "Strip."

I looked at her for a moment and realized she wanted him to see the boxers I was wearing. I stripped down and he grabbed the wardrobe girl.

"Get these ironed and we will start with the bedroom scene."

Everyone looked at me and I smirked.

"Kendal, nice try. Let me get a robe and I will give up the underwear."

Everyone laughed at me. As I lost my shorts, Kendal called the house and someone was going to bring the clothes that I needed.

I went to makeup and found the model I was going to be working with. She was a tall leggy blond with nice tits. She looked to be in her mid-20s. She had classic sharp features and ice blue eyes. I came in and sat down next to her in my robe.

"Hi, I'm David," I said.

She ignored me and the makeup girl continued to work on her. I shrugged and thought, 'Just be a bitch, see if I care.' Another makeup girl came in and started working on me. She had me drop the robe so she could work on my chest. She smiled at me.

"Most of the time we have to draw in a six pack."

Wardrobe came in and gave me my boxers so I just stood up and put them on. That seemed to get the other model's attention when she got an eyeful.

She pulled out her ear buds, which I had not noticed before.

"Hey good looking, I'm Kasey."

"David."

She smiled and then looked concerned.

"You seem young. How old are you?"

"Old enough," I said a little peeved.

She blushed when she realized how rude that sounded. She would have been pissed if I asked her how old she was. We were off to a rocky start.

The director had us come out to the bedroom set and run us through what we were to do. It was basically a PG rated sex scene. Red Cologne was supposed to be the next Ax or Tag. Women were supposed to go wild for a guy that wore the stuff. Tracy hated the smell so I never wore it. Personally, I liked it.

"Okay people, quiet on the set. Action," the director called.

There were no lines so we just playacted with Kasey stalking and then kissing me. Unfortunately, it was as awkward as we felt.

"Cut, cut. This is not working. I need more heat, more passion."

We tried three more takes and not one of them was any good. Kasey was stiff and I was hesitant. The director was ready to yell at us when I stopped him.

"Sir. I think we just need to get to know each other a little bit. Give us fifteen minutes and I think we can do better."

He just stomped off the set. Kasey came up to me with her hands on her hips.

"Okay dumbass. What is your bright idea? Because this is about to turn bad and I need this job."

I just kissed her. She stiffened up and I thought she was going to fight me; so I scooped her up and threw her on the bed. Her eyes got big as I stalked her and she squealed when I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I knelt down and grasped the back of her neck. I guided her lips to mine and we kissed. She was soon running her hands through my hair. We heard, "Cut!"

We looked around dazed as everyone was smiling at us. We didn't know they had left the cameras running.

"Let's see it on playback," the director said.

The reps from Red and the director watched it on the monitor.

"I want to do it again but with a couple of extra camera angles."

We waited thirty minutes for them to get two more cameras ready. The next take was a disaster. When I tossed Kasey on the bed, she bounced right off the other side. I crawled up on the bed laughing and she sprang on top of me pinning me to the bed and giving me a kiss that rivaled one of Tracy's mind erasers. The director at least thought it was funny.

"Shall we try it again, but this time let's not kill her, David."

We did it ten more times until he was satisfied. The funny thing was that when the commercial aired it was the one of her bouncing off the bed that they used. By the time we were done, Mom and Uncle John were there with my other clothes. Since they had risked life and limb on the slick roads, they decided to hang around as we shot the other two parts of the commercial.

During each section of the commercial. There was also a still photographer taking pictures for the print ads. Once the filming was done, we had to do several more poses for him.

I was surprised when Clare Thomas showed up. She found me in wardrobe getting ready for the office scene.

"Hey Clare, what brings you here?"

"As soon as Ford was part of the deal, I was called. You do know you can use us at any time, why didn't you call me?"

I didn't need any attitude today.

"Clare, I did call you first. So don't get all pissy."

She took a deep breath and forced a smile on her face. At least she was going to act as if she would play nice. Kendal came back to save me.

"David, we have the contract worked out. Can you and Clare come and look at it before I send it to Tom to get it signed?"

She went through it with us.

"The contract has two options. One is a straight $40,000 payday. The second option is $10,000 today and $100 each time they play it. They will guarantee at least 200 plays in the next six months. Their last ad is still on the air and it has had nearly 600 plays in the last year and a half."

"What do you guys think?" I asked.

"I would take the money up front. If the ad is a flop you will make less money," Clare advised.

Mr. Hill walked up and gave his advice.

"Red is running tight on a budget for marketing. You would be doing them a huge favor by doing the pay overtime option."

"Mr. Hill, I don't want to be disrespectful, but Kasey is too old for Red's target audience. You need someone my age and lose the office scene. You need something that young people would be doing."

"I can't afford another model or the studio time," Mr. Hill nervously said.

"How much are we talking to put a second ad together, excluding the model?"

Mr. Hill thought for a moment.

"I would do it at cost, $4,000.00."

"Let me make a phone call," I said as Kendal handed me her phone. I dialed Tracy, "I have a quick question. Do you want to do a commercial? You would have to be here in about 45 minutes."

"No, I don't think I would. Mom and I are shopping anyways. But I'll do it if you absolutely need me."

"Okay, is it alright if I call Missy Stone and see if she wants to?"

There was a pause as Tracy thought about her answer.

"I'm fine. If it goes further, call me and let me know where to meet you," Tracy said.

"Okay, I love you."

"Love you too."

I called Missy.

"Hey, it's David."

"You finally come to your senses and are asking me out?"

"No, but I think I have something you might like to do. Would you like to do a commercial with me where we get to make out?"

From the sound of it, she was excited.

"Where, when..."

"Hill Advertising and I need you to be here as soon as you can. Don't worry about hair and makeup. They will do that here. I need you to bring some sexy bedroom wear that will pass the censors, gym wear, the dress you had on last night and something casual."

I gave her the address and went back to the group. Clare and Kendal got their heads together and came up with the rest of the plan. Once they explained it to me I was on board.

"Okay, we have a model that will be here in an hour. We will pick up the $4,000 to do the extra work. Kendal, get a contract for both the shoot and management for Missy Stone. David is suggesting that you pay her $10,000 for today out of his pocket and $25 each time the ad runs. Mr. Hill can you cut the checks for Missy so she can get paid today?" Clare asked.

"No problem. By the end of the day I will owe David more than that. I'll just take it out of that if that is okay?"

"Sounds good," I answered.

"We want the $10,000 and $100 if they run the original ad. If they run the new one, we want $150 each time. Mr. Hill, can we work up a third scene while we finish up with Kasey? Janet might have an idea. I really think she is your target market," Clare said.

Kendal was on the phone with Tom all afternoon working up contracts. Missy was their newest talent and Tom about shit when her photo was sent in. I was keeping Clare away from her for now. I didn't need Ford grabbing her if this was not what she wanted to do. Clare was no fool though. She recognized the potential Missy had.

I went back to finishing the shoot with Kasey. It turned out very well. Towards the end, Missy showed up and Kasey was not happy when she saw her competition, because Missy blew her out of the water.

The director was about to have kittens when he got us both on the sound stage. We did the office scene and the gym. The new scene was done with a blue screen so they could digitize in the background. I just put on the jeans and t-shirt I had worn in, she had on a pair of jeans that I swear were sprayed on, and a top that would stop traffic it was so tight. Speaking of tight, I suddenly had a noticeable problem when I saw her in that outfit.

"Missy, that outfit is evil bad. It makes me want to do naughty things with you," I stage whispered.

She giggled like the schoolgirl she was and got a little more wiggle in her walk. The director got the whole thing on tape of us flirting with each other outrageously. When I saw the playback my first thought was, 'Oh crap, if Tracy sees this I'm screwed.'

The bedroom scene was almost too steamy for TV. Missy knew how to kiss and had a body that was out of this world. Put the two together and I was as hard as the day is long, I had to take a break to beat Mr. Happy into submission. We ended up having to live with me being half-hard.

The best shot came when we ad-libbed. I wasn't paying attention and Missy snuck up behind me and pinched my ass. I ended up with the back of my underwear coming down some and showing a hint of the rise of my ass. They assured me the censors would be fine with it. I jumped and chased her around the bed. Seeing Missy run in boy shorts and a camisole was something I would recommend highly. Every guy in the room was hard. I saw some of the women pop some nipples. She let me catch her and then she reminded me she was woman as we kissed.

"Today was so much fun. If this is what being a model is about then sign me up," Missy boasted.

I just shook my head.

"Hang with me for the next few hours and see what it is really like. If you are still interested I will help you get started," I offered.

"Really, you would let me stay and see your photo shoot?"

"Sure thing, but don't say I didn't warn you," I gave her a smirk.


They were waiting for me in the small studio. I had to shower and redo all my makeup. The first shoot was swimwear.

"If you are offended by nudity, then clear the set. I'm going to change right here so we can power through these shots," I announce as I came out in the first suit.

For some reason, that announcement seemed to bring in more people. Every time I changed suits I would turn my back on the crowd that was growing, and the wardrobe person would hand me a new suit I was to change into. Funny thing was that there seemed to be a new wardrobe person for each suit. Missy, Clare and Kendal all took turns. I drew the line when Janet showed up. I thought Mr. Hill was going to have a fit, but I waited until she went back to the crowd before I made the change.

The next shoot was for winter coats. Go figure. When I started, the crowd seemed to disappear. It was almost midnight when I finished. I was starving. Mr. Hill came out and actually hugged me.

"David, Red loves the raw footage of both ads. If they use both, they said they would pay you a bonus and all the production costs you sank into it. I also want to thank you for being a trouper and working almost 16 hours today. If child services ever found out, we would be in some deep shit," he chuckled.

"I am so hungry that I'm about to pass out," I complained.

"Oh damn, did I not get the right food again," Mr. Hill worried.

"No, I just never got a break."

"Why don't you and Kendal come back to my house tonight? My wife made meatloaf with all the fixings. We can heat that up and you guys can stay in the guest rooms."

"You mind if I invite Missy over?" I asked.

"As long as you are not sleeping together it would be fine. We do have a den with a pull out couch," Mr. Hill offered.

I waved Missy over.

"You want to spend the night at Mr. Hill's and then watch tomorrow's shoot?"

"I better go home. Mom and I are going Christmas shopping tomorrow. And now that I have cash in my pocket I can afford better gifts," Missy beamed.

I gave her a hug and thanked her for the help.


Mrs. Hill's meatloaf left something to be desired, but I was so hungry I didn't put up a fuss.

Kendal showed me the stills of Missy and me. I asked Mrs. Hill to look at them and she felt like she could sell some of them. Since I had paid the production cost for that portion of the shoot, I owned the rights. Kendal and I figured we could more than recoup the costs with letting Mrs. Hill sell them. It would also make Missy more money. I pointed to one and had Kendal blow it up. It showed Missy leaning back on the headboard looking into the camera smiling. I was lying on the bed with my head resting on her thigh looking up at her with a lazy smile on my face. Her fingers were running through my hair.

"Mrs. Hill, can you frame and mat this and have it sent to Missy as a Christmas gift from me?" I asked.

"Would 24" x 30" work? I can also get a brass placard with both your names and the date of when the picture was taken," Mrs. Hill offered.

"Whatever it takes, I just want it to be something she will be happy with. Could you make me one also? Just deduct the cost from our profits."

She smiled.

"No that will be my gift to you for helping out today. Speaking of profits, I need to get you a check for the past two weeks. We had a run on some of your photos. It seems Mrs. Wesleyan is using them in her decorating business. I'm sending her some groupings and individual photos that she can hang in her office. Can I cut her a discount on quantities over five?"

I looked at Kendal and she made no comment so I told her yes. I didn't get to sleep until almost two in the morning, but I slept hard to make up for it.


Saturday December 22, 2013 – Freshman Year

The work at the studio was a grind. It was four p.m. before I was done. The only modeling gig I had left was the one with Kara. Then I was off for five weeks. I was looking forward to the free time because things had been going non-stop since the beginning of the semester.

Kendal gave me an accounting of where I stood financially. I had nearly $80,000 in my business account and $5,000 in my personal account. I saw where my Mom's chemo treatments were not cheap. I estimated that I would be able to cover things until I would be doing more work. I also saw that giving my girlfriend my debit card was a mistake. She had burnt through nearly three grand on Friday. The good news was that she only had five left to spend.

When I got home, I had five duffle bags full of clothes. I dropped them in the living room and everyone came out to sort through them. I picked out a couple of swimsuits for my Florida trip and the rest I left. Mom and Dad bagged up everything that no one wanted and would take them to the church. They were collecting things for the needy so I knew everything would go to a good cause.

Uncle John and I went up to my apartment. He told me to get out my life goals list. I showed it to him.

Life Goals:

Financial Stability
a) Comfortable Life
b) Good Education

Physically Fit

Solid Moral Foundation
a) Religion / Faith
b) Man of Integrity (Man of my word)
c) No Gossip
d) Think before saying 'Yes'
e) Learn to say 'No'

Healthy Sex Life

He read it through, and asked, "How are you doing with achieving your goals?"

"The first one seems to be ahead of schedule. I know I won't be a model forever, but it will open some doors I would not normally have. I can now pay my own way to college, if that is necessary. The education portion is going well also. I got straight A's," I said as I glanced at the first item on the list.

"I got a call from Doug," Uncle John said. Doug was Coach Engels. "He told me you got a raw deal at the end of the season. To be honest, I had to end our friendship because he wasn't man enough to stand up for you."

I was surprised that my Uncle knew the details of what had happened. That day still caused me heartburn whenever I thought about how Coach Lambert blamed me for the loss. I think I would have been fine if my team hadn't turned on me.

I decided not to comment on my feelings about football.

"I have been slacking on the fitness side of things for the last few weeks. I need to figure out how to make it more of a priority. I'm working with a fitness guy who gave me some pointers. Reading this makes me realize I need to focus on it."

"The next one is not easy. From talking to your Dad, he tells me you have made strides. His concern is that you still don't know how to say no," Uncle John inquired.

"That is a problem. I find I want to please people and tend to agree to things. It has also crept up in my relationships. When I know things are not going right, I don't stand up for what is best for me. That is how I lost Tracy the first time," I said looking at the list disappointedly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.