Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 15: Road Game

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: Road Game - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Friday November 8, 2013 – Freshman Year

I was going to Math this morning because Mrs. Sinclair planned a quiz. I got up early to pack and load my things in Greg's car before breakfast. I normally take care of myself during the week but mom insisted that I have breakfast with the family because I was going to be gone all weekend. When I walked into the kitchen, Angie was feeding Kyle.

"Looks like Kyle has the old Dawson charm. Work that nipple big boy."

Mom walked in and overheard my remarks.

"David, don't tease Angie."

Angie stuck her tongue out at me.

"Angie, be nice to David. If I have to tell the two of you again, there will be hell to pay."

I swear mom had eyes in the back of her head.

I gave mom her morning hug. I stuck my tongue out at Angie over my mom's shoulder. Angie gave me a dirty look as Kyle finished.

"Come to grandma," mom said.

She took him and threw a towel over her shoulder to burp him. I went to the refrigerator to see what we had. I felt a hand grab my ass. I bent over and I looked under my arm. Angie latched on, playing with my butt.

I arched my eyebrow, and she just smirked and went to make coffee. I got out bacon, eggs, and bread for toast. I was starting the bacon when I got hip checked and heard Angie giggle. Someone was in a playful mood. I was trying to ignore her, but a minute later, she walked by and cupped my nut sack. Greg walked in and caught her.

"What are you doing?" Greg asked.

Angie gave him her best innocent little girl look.

"He started it."

"What!" I sputtered. "You were the one flashing your humongous knockers."

Greg swatted Angie's ass.

"If you keep teasing him, don't come running to me for help when he gets even."

She put her hands on her hips and stuck her chin out at me.

"I'm not scared of either of you."

Greg and I grabbed her at the same time and started tickling her. Angie was squealing when Dad came in.

"Help!" she cried, seeing him.

Dad ignored her, went to the stove, and turned the bacon. Seeing she wasn't going to get any help, she cried, "Uncle!"

We both stopped. Angie gathered her dignity and held her head high as she sat down next to mom.

"You both have to sleep at some point. I wouldn't be tormenting the women of this family," mom warned us.

I returned to playing short order cook and got everyone breakfast. It was nice having family time. We talked about Greg's new job, and Angie's plans to get her GED. Come spring she wanted to start taking some classes at the local junior college. She was going to try to become a bookkeeper. Dad was having problems at work because his best people quit when everyone were forced to go part-time. Mom hadn't been feeling well so her real estate business was suffering. Money was tight but manageable right now.

I got to school and went to algebra. Mrs. Sinclair ignored me until the bell rang.

"Today we are going to have a pop quiz."

The class groaned and gave me a dirty look.

"Mr. Dawson fancies himself a math whiz," she continued.

She smirked and the class laughed. Our high school was fed by three junior highs, so the majority of the students in my class didn't know I was a nerd in junior high.

"I will give you a choice today. You can take the quiz I made just for Mr. Dawson. It is only one question, or you can take the one I made for the class, which has 25 questions. I will allow Mr. Dawson to give you advice on which quiz to take, but he must put it in terms of math."

Great!

"I would suggest that you take the quiz Mrs. Sinclair made for the class. The reason is that my question is all or nothing. You get either a twenty-five or a zero. With the class option, you may miss one but it will not hurt your overall grade."

"Does anyone else have an opposing view point? You don't have to give it to me in terms of a math problem," Mrs. Sinclair asked the class.

One of the boys on the swim team answered.

"David is a star player on the football team. Everyone knows that jocks get better treatment than everyone else does. That being the case, his quiz will be much easier than the one you made for the class."

It seemed like a large percentage of the class agreed with that statement. Mrs. Sinclair had a smug smile as she turned to me.

"Mr. Dawson, do you think the class has been given a fair choice?"

I was tempted to say no, but she told them I thought I was a math whiz and gave me a chance to point out the folly of going all or nothing and let some idiot make a wild assumption.

"Yes, ma'am, I do. Everyone gets to make his or her own choice. I actually think you are providing everyone with an excellent lesson. Choices have consequences."

Mrs. Sinclair was not done with her fun and games.

"Each of you will declare which quiz you are going to take. We will start with Mr. Dawson."

"Since I like a challenge, and you took the time to make me a special quiz, I will take that one."

I cringed each time someone said they would take my quiz. She gave us this question.

'My grandson is as many days as my son is in weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 120 years. Can you tell me my age in years?'

I hate story problems. I did as Suzanne taught me and converted it into a math problem. Ten minutes later I was done. I was the first one done, and I took my quiz up to Mrs. Sinclair's desk. She looked at it and said, "I would like you to explain how you came up with the answer."

I nodded and sat down to wait.

Mrs. Sinclair interrupted the quiz.

"If anyone would like to trade in Mr. Dawson's quiz for one that was prepared for the class, please come forward."

There was a rush to the front of the room to make the trade. I noticed one girl that I didn't know kept my quiz and was working on it diligently.

"Pencils down and hand in your quizzes," Mrs. Sinclair announced twenty minutes later.

"Okay, I am going to hand out Mr. Dawson's quiz," she said after all the quizzes had been handed in. "Please note that not only does he consider himself a math whiz, I think he is pretty good also. If you noticed, this problem took him ten minutes to complete. I am going to let him explain the answer to you."

"The grandmother is 72."

I noticed the girl that kept the quiz was smiling. I was glad to see she got it right.

I wrote on the board as I talked.

"Let 'm' be the grandmother's age in years. If 's' is her son's age in years, then her son is 52s weeks old. If 'g' is her grandson's age in years, then her grandson is 365g days old.

365g = 52s. The grandson's age equals the son's age."

Since the grandson is 12g months old, 12g = m."

Since the grandson, son and grandmother together are 120 years, g + s + m = 120."

We have three equations and three unknowns (g, s and m). They can be solved as follows:

m / 12 + 365 m / (52 x 12) + m = 120 or
52 m + 365 m + 624 m = 624 x 120 or
m = 624 x 120 / 1041 = 72."

I turned around to the class and pointed to my answer.

"So, grandma is 72 years old."

The guy who called me a 'dumb jock' asked, "I got most of it but where did you get 1041?"

"52 + 365 + 624 = 1041"

Mrs. Sinclair came back in front of the class.

"Thank you, David. For extra credit, I would like you to solve the problem for both the son and father's age. You have until Monday. Does everyone have the equation written down? Okay, open your book..."

I wrote a quick note.

'12g = m and m = 72. g = 6

6 + s + 72 = 120 or 78 – 120 = s or 42'

At the end of class, I handed in my extra credit to Mrs. Sinclair.

"Smart ass," she chuckled so only I could hear. Then to the class, "I have an additional rule about the extra credit. No one can ask Mr. Dawson for help. Now get out of here and go win a football game or something productive ... like getting a life."

The class chuckled. It looked like Mrs. Sinclair and I would survive the semester.


By lunchtime, the teachers decided we were not going to learn anything new that day so we did fun activities. Chemistry class made peanut brittle as a science project. Art class made signs for the caravan that would be leaving at 4:00. PE was a giant dodge ball game where the guys had to throw opposite-handed. Everyone had a great afternoon.

A little before 4:00 p.m. two busses pulled up. One was a fancy travel agency type of bus. The other was your typical school bus. I saw a couple of the junior benchwarmers harass Wolf and Ed. Apparently, they thought it was okay to haze them.

"Freshmen have to ride on the school bus," Coach Engels said.

Ed was going to say something because he saw me load my new luggage on the nice bus. I gave him a signal not to push it. He and Wolf looked dejected as they climbed onto the school bus with their bags. The asshole juniors were laughing it up. I chuckled because I knew that the cheerleaders were going to ride the school bus. I grabbed my football bags and headed to the school bus.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked.

"Freshmen have to ride the school bus. The nice bus is for upper classmen."

He looked confused but didn't say anything. When I got on the bus, Wolf and Ed had big grins.

"Okay guys, I will let you in on a little secret. At lunch, the head cheerleader told me that this bus would have the trainers, equipment managers and the cheerleaders. Would you rather spend several hours with those nitwits or with the best looking women in school?"

After almost everyone was on the busses, the cheerleaders came out as a group. Ed, Wolf, and I helped get their bags and escorted them to their seats. As we were loading the cheerleaders, Luke bound out of the nice bus and yelled, "Dawson, you suck!"

"Luke, sorry man, freshman only on this bus. Talk to the junior buttheads that decided to haze Ed and Wolf. Otherwise, you probably could have joined us."

He got on the nice bus, and I could hear him yelling at everyone. A few minutes later, Coach Lambert got off the other bus and stuck his head in ours. He saw us surrounded by a bevy of beauties, shook his head, and headed back. I think if he had the choice, he would have joined us. The equipment managers saw all the hot girls and sat by the bus driver. The last to get on the bus were the trainers Jill and Becky and the cheerleading coach Pam Lowden.

We were having a good time until about thirty minutes into the trip. Then it became 'tell stories about David' time. The trainers were having a blast with this.

"He is such a little baby, but good lord he has a silver tongue. He went to the hospital because of a little twinge. The doctor bought his story and gave him some muscle relaxants. They had the side effect of giving him motor mouth.

"I have to say that boy can charm you. I'm looking at this fifteen-year-old hunk thinking if he were three years older, I would be all over him. I have to keep reminding myself that it is statutory rape, and I would lose my license. His detailed description about how he was going to eat my pussy had me on edge for weeks."

Wolf piled on.

"He has no shame. I went to therapy Saturday and in strolls David. The next thing I know he stripped buck naked and these two act like he does it all the time."

"He does. And I swear we never asked him to, but technically we never told him not to either."

Everyone seemed to have a naked David story. I was shocked when Beth told about me getting out of the hot tub in front of her mom.

"Who is this stud?" the cheerleading coach asked. "I have to meet him,"

Everyone laughed.

"That would be me, ma'am," I said, waving at her.

"Truly?"

"David, take your shirt off," Beth said.

I stepped into the aisle and took my shirt off.

"Here he goes again. Beth, please don't ask him to lose the pants. I still have nightmares," Wolf said.

"OH MY GOD, he looks like that and eats pussy too?" Pam asked.

Suzanne leaned over and whispered in her coach's ear. Pam's eyes got big.

"Truly?"

Pam looked right at my crotch.

"David, are you going out for basketball?"

Now she had me puzzled.

"No, I wasn't planning on it."

"I need you to be a cheerleader. I can think of a few team building activities that will help you with your flexibility and cardio."

"You dirty girl," Jill snorted. "I thought we trainers were bad. You might kill the poor boy."

"I don't think he would mind," Pam smirked. "What do you say, David, will you be a cheerleader?"

I started to edge toward Pam.

"I don't know coach, maybe I could come over after football practice, and you could show me what you're talking about."

Beth grabbed me and pulled me back.

"No, bad David."

"But me likey."

"We likey our coach. We don't want to have to get a new one just because you 'likey' her."

I looked solemnly at all the cheerleaders.

"You guys will have to help me. Somehow you will have to find ways to keep me safe so I don't fall between Coach Lowden's legs."

Ed jumped up and knelt before me.

"Master, please take me and teach me your ways."

It broke the sexual tension and everyone was laughing.

"I'm serious. Where did he learn this stuff?" I heard Ed ask over the noise.

"Does the name Greg Dawson help?" Suzanne asked Ed.

Ed's head whipped around.

"Oh, that explains it."

He looked around and most of the cheerleaders were nodding.

"Yes, my brother dated every one of these ladies and that is how I met them. We all are friends. That is why I am comfortable flirting with them. That is also why I am comfortable taking my shirt off. Hell, I probably spend more time in Beth's hot tub than she does."

The conversation finally turned to other topics. I was glad we rode the school bus. This was much more fun. I got to spend time with Wolf and Ed and got to know them better. It was nice to make a couple more friends my own age.

We pulled into the Radisson at 6:30. As I got off the bus, the cheerleaders teased the rest of the team by hanging all over me. Ed and Wolf tried to keep a straight face when the juniors that gave them shit saw two of the cheerleaders giving them hugs and kisses on the cheeks. John and Alice Phillips came out of the front door of the hotel and laughed at the girls' antics.

"Ladies, let me introduce you to John Phillips. He is last year's All-State quarterback for the state of Kentucky. He is on pace this year to set several state records and according to his sister Alice," I pointed her out. "He is a lock for All-State this year. He also has a full ride to the University of Kentucky and is the jewel in their nationally ranked recruiting class. If I decide to go to Kentucky, he will be my personal valet, food taster, and bench warmer."

John blushed when our cheerleaders started flirting with him. Alice Phillips sliced through the crowd and had me in a death lock as her lips found mine. John gave his sister a look and she gave him one back. I think they would be having a talk later.

"He has been here two minutes and he already has a girl kissing him?" Luke came up and asked Ed and Wolf.

"He hasn't agreed yet, but I am going to be his apprentice," Ed said.

"Damn, why didn't I think of that?"

Alice and I grabbed my bags. We went into the lobby, and I found Coach Lambert. He handed me a room key.

"Sorry, David, but you don't have a roommate," Coach said.

I tried not to smile.

"That's okay, Coach. Is it all right if I go with my friends to dinner?"

"Just get in before 11:00. We have breakfast as a team at 9:00 am."

"Yes sir."

I went up to my room and unpacked. I took a shower and changed from jeans and my football jersey to one of my new outfits. Alice checked me out.

"You clean up nice. Are you ready for dinner? Dad is taking us to a steak house."

"Do you think John got away from the cheerleaders?"

"My dumbass brother wouldn't know what to do if one of them caught him. He has a new girlfriend, so he won't be playing around. She is a sweet girl that has had a crush on him forever. They are both going to Kentucky next fall."

She called her parents, and we all met in the lobby. John showed up a few minutes later, and we headed to the steak house. Mr. Phillips wanted to talk football.

"So I hear you're not planning on going to Kentucky."

I knew this was worrying John and his Dad. I was currently a higher-ranked prospect than John. He was a pure pocket passer geared more for a West Coast short pass offense. He threw quick accurate passes that could surgically take apart a defense. Whereas I was just as big a threat to run the ball as throw it. I also had a much better long ball. Where his offense dinks and dunks down the field. Ours exploded.

"John and I cut a deal. He gave me Alice, and I promised not to go to Kentucky."

Alice almost choked on her drink. John's eyes got big, and he started backpedaling.

"You know, David, we were just joking around. I would never just give my sister to someone."

She looked at me.

"So now that I'm yours, what are you going to do with me?"

Mrs. Phillips smiled and jumped into the fray,

"Yes, David, what do you plan to do with my only daughter, the joy of her father's heart?"

"I plan on cherishing every minute I'm with her," I said without missing a beat. "She is a unique treasure, and I am honored that John thought enough of me to allow me to spend time with her. She is a smart sexy young lady that should be treated like the special woman that she is. I am humbled that she allows me to spend time with her. Every moment spent with Alice is a moment that I feel like I won the lottery of life."

There was stunned silence at the table as I looked into Alice's eyes. Okay, I put it on a little thick, but as I said it, I meant it.

"If you don't kiss him I will," Mrs. Phillips finally said.

Alice leaned over and gave me a kiss that let me know I said the right thing. When our kiss broke, each member of the Phillips family had a smile on their faces. The waitress came and took our orders. John and his mom and dad were talking about doing some sightseeing Saturday morning. Alice took the opportunity to talk to me.

"Did you mean what you said?"

"I meant every word of it."

"We agreed to be friends. You can't be saying you love me."

I started to get that funny feeling.

"I don't think I did say that, but I do love you, but I am not in love with you. We are very special friends. I want you to know that I care for you, but I make no claims on you. You are smart enough to know that we can't be together as anything more than friends right now. Someday, we may be more, and I want you to know I would be open to that."

Being with Alice brought the romantic out of me. There was a lot to like about her. Every time I talked to her, I felt better. I loved her sense of humor, and I liked her family. There was a potential fit here. I really needed to ratchet it down some because we both knew that it might be six months to a year before we would see each other again. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her.

"I am really trying hard not to fall for you. Let's take a quick walk. I need some privacy with you," she said.

"We will be back in a few minutes." Alice told her mom.

We found a table in the lounge that gave us some privacy.

"I was planning on spending the night with you, but I just can't. If I do sleep with you with the way I'm feeling, I couldn't handle being apart from you. I'm not sure I can trust myself to be around you."

She had a tear in the corner of her eye.

"I'm sorry, Alice. I didn't intend to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Actually, I need time to think about this. I'm sorry this weekend didn't work out."

Wow, what just happened there? Did she just tell me to take a hike?

"So are we still friends?"

She wouldn't look me in the face and didn't say anything.

"Please thank your family for coming to the game tomorrow. I'll see you later."

She turned to go back to her table. Was this really happening?

I stopped her and asked, "Are you sure you want this to end this way?"

She just nodded and she went back to her table, and I went to catch a cab back to the hotel. I felt my confidence take a hit. I played the conversation over in my head and I knew I had come on too heavy. I thought I had explained my feelings so she understood where I was coming from. It wasn't that I was sad about missing out on a fun weekend. It was that I felt I had lost a friend.

When I got back, I found I had several messages inviting me out to different things. Normally, I would be up for any of them, but tonight I felt like being alone. I needed to get ready for tomorrow's game. The hotel had an indoor pool. I got my swimsuit on and went down to work off some nervous energy. I found that when I fell into a rhythm swimming, it was a lot like running. I fell into my zone and was able to think about things.

I laid it on too thick and scared Alice off. The problem was that we had no foundation for what I had said. I knew it started out as a joke, but as I said them, the words felt right. Just because they were right for me didn't make them right for her. This was one of those life lessons you had to learn the hard way. I would give it some time and contact her after the first of the year. I hoped John and I were still friends.

After I swam, I went to a diner that was next to the hotel and got something to eat. When I came back, I went to bed. I heard a knock at my door at 10:50. One of the equipment managers was doing bed check. I had just fallen asleep when someone knocked on my door. I pulled on a pair of shorts and found John at the door.

"Can I come in for a minute?" he asked.

"Sure, but I have to get to sleep. I have a game tomorrow."

"I just wanted to tell you I should have warned you about my sister."

I shook my head, not understanding his comment.

"No problem. I just hope she's okay."

"Not really. She was heavy as a kid and has self-confidence issues. You are the first nice guy ever to show her any attention. I'm pretty sure she is not a virgin, but I think the guys she has slept with know she has no self-confidence and have taken advantage of her. She doesn't know how to handle a real relationship. We were all happy when you said what you did. She needed to hear those things from someone other than a family member. I guess I wasn't surprised at how she reacted. She runs when she is confused or scared. She can't believe that someone like you is interested in her."

I got up and got my iPad. Lilly posted some of my nerd pictures on my Facebook page.

"Is she in your room?"

"No, she is sleeping with mom and dad. They wanted to keep an eye on her."

I grabbed my room key.

"Aren't you going to put on a shirt?" John asked.

I gave him a lopsided grin and put one on. He just shook his head. We went to his parent's room and knocked. His Dad answered the door. John just walked in and I followed. Alice was in the near bed and I sat on the edge.

"I have something to show you."

I clicked on my junior high pictures.

"This was me this time last year."

She started flipping through them and her eyes got big.

"If I can change, why do you think you can't? You're a beautiful young woman Alice Phillips. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you're not. Now I have to get to bed. I have a game to get ready for."

I took my iPad back and, before I got to the door, Mr. Phillips gave me a hug. No one said a word as I left the room. I felt sad. I really wanted my time with Alice to be special. I thought we had a connection, but after talking to John, I knew she doubted my intentions. She was special enough to wait on, but for right now, nothing was going to happen.


I got back to my room and couldn't fall asleep. I was replaying events from today. I needed to get Alice out of my head. I needed some stress relief. I thought about calling Suzanne, but when would I ever get a better shot at Coach Lowden. I knew I was playing with fire. A teacher sleeping with a fifteen year old is something you see in Florida.

Something about her intrigued me. She was from a small town in Central Illinois and was the queen of their local broomcorn festival when she was a teen. She went to Notre Dame and got her teaching degree. She was on their cheerleading squad her junior and senior years. After graduation, she came to our school and taught math. I would guess she was 23.

Coach Lambert gave me a gift. He sent an email with everyone's room number. I scanned to make sure that Pam didn't have a roommate. I took a deep breath. Was I going to do this? I dug into my bag and grabbed a couple of rubbers. Hell yes, I was going to at least make her turn me down.

I was on the third floor, and she was one floor above. I took the stairs and peeked out into the hall to make sure no one was there. The coast was clear. I hurried down to her door and knocked. I waited and there was no response. Either she was asleep or not in her room. I gave it one more try. This time I heard someone mumbling. Coach Lowden opened the door. Her eyes flared in surprise.

"I thought you weren't interested."

I gave her my best cocky grin.

"I would have to be dead not to be interested in you."

She stuck her head out in the hall to make sure no one saw us and then dragged me into the room. Pam was a nice looking woman. She was 5'8" with long bottle blond hair that was styled in what I call southern bell style, full and wavy. She was no longer a skinny teen, but she was in shape and had the curves of a woman. She looked sexy as hell in her t-shirt and panties. I walked over to the nightstand and dropped my condoms for easy access later. I turned and could tell that for her, this suddenly became very real. She was probably deciding if the risk was worth it.

I decided to tip the scales in my favor. I dropped my boxers. My cock jerked free and slapped my stomach. Pam flinched when she saw it come free. She was frozen in place so I moved to her and pulled her into my arms. Our six inch height difference meant she had to look up at me. When she did, I bent down and kissed her. Her arms went under mine and she grabbed my ass.

"I think you are overdressed." I said just over a whisper. "I think you were going to teach me about flexibility and cardio. I want to eat you."

I could feel her shiver as I said the words. I grasped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up. She lifted her arms allowing me to take it off. She had fantastic C cup breasts with nickel sized areolas and small nipples that pointed up on her. My hands reached under her breasts and cupped them both. I leaned down sucking each nipple in turn, leaving them taut red peaks. When I release her nipples, I kissed and lightly sucked the side of her neck as my hands caressed her breasts.

"Oh fuck, I'm in trouble," she moaned.

I moved up and kissed her nose.

"Take your panties off and give them to me."

She quickly did as I asked, and I brought them to my nose so I could get my first good smell.

"You are a nasty boy," She said grinning. "I am going to have fun breaking you in."

I smiled inside realizing she thought I had little experience. What she didn't realize was that Greg, Cindy, and Suzanne had taught me well. I let her take the lead as I looked hesitantly in her eyes for guidance. She moved with the grace of a cat as she slinked onto the bed. She spread her legs and motioned with her finger to come to her.

"I love this view of you."

I kissed the inside of her ankle. Her pussy was covered in dark brown hair confirming my earlier assessment that her blond hair was from a bottle. I put a leg on each shoulder. She closed her eyes as I kissed the inside of each thigh. I used tender kisses just teasing her. I could tell by the way she started to squirm that those kisses were having the desired effect. She tried to move her hips, positioning herself to capture my lips. I pinched her butt and said, "Not yet sexy."

"Please, eat me," she begged.

I grasped her butt with both hands to hold her in check. I darted my tongue in-between her folds and she gasped.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yes." The answer came out as a hiss from her clenched teeth.

I had become an expert in the art of slowly licking a girl out of her mind. Suzanne was a good teacher. Pam received one of my best performances. We would see who broke whom in. I was nothing if I was not competitive. I brought her right to the edge and stopped.

"NO!" She grabbed my ears, screaming.

I held still long enough for her to calm down. I used my fingers to caress her short brown curls. I traced my tongue along the edge of her lips on each side. I could feel the heat of her sex as I brushed my lips against her wetness. It was too much for her. She trapped my head between her thighs and ground herself against my chin. I felt her whole body shudder as she got herself off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.